Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't reply and after a few more glances he drove away. I stood there feeling slightly strange but Tom appeared after a minute or so, he stopped sharply and I got inside.

"Sorry, Claire, I ended up chatting to my Dad a little. I couldn't tell him you were waiting, obviously."

"That's fine but let's go." I didn't bother filling him in about what had just happened.

We set off and the drive over was short and uneventful, we were soon pulling into the car park.

"OK, er, there it is. I'll wait for you here."

It was the local multiplex which I knew well, though I felt Tom was rushing me a little.

"OK, but where's Jim. I can't just be wandering round looking for him like this."

"He'll be in the lobby, either cleaning up or on one of the counters. You can just go and talk to him."

"In the lobby? With everyone else around?" As it got closer I was starting to get nervous, the dress was short and, as I was now keenly aware, I looked a bit like a prostitute.

Tom looked slightly worried and like he didn't know what to say, but also as if he couldn't quite understand why I was worried about people seeing me.

"Well, yeah, but." He shrugged. "There won't be that many people, it's early."

"I dunno." I did know really, I was certainly nervous and apprehensive but wasn't close to considering asking to go home. "You have to come with me."

"The idea was it was just you and him. You know, like it was just me the other week."

"Come to the door then. Just inside." I looked at him. "Come on, Tom, I've never worn anything like this in public before."

He hesitated only slightly this time. "OK."

He got out of the car and walked round to open my door. I waited a few more moments, gathered my hoodie around me and then stepped out.

The walk across the car park was pretty anti climactic. There was hardly anyone about and it seemed my hoodie made me fairly nondescript from a distance as those that were paid no attention whatsoever. We reached the door and went inside.

The lobby was a large, mostly open space with separate counters for tickets and food, and then the doors to the cinemas along two walls towards the back. They usually checked tickets as people went inside so we shouldn't have any trouble finding Jim. It was not too crowded and as we stepped to one side and started looking for him I still felt largely OK.

"There he is."

Tom pointed and I could see Jim towards the back of the room, he was sweeping the floor and hadn't noticed us.

"OK, off you go." Tom was still all business. "I'll take your coat." He reached out to slip my hoodie from my shoulders.

"What? No! You don't need my coat." I still didn't feel quite ready to be exposed in public.

Tom hesitated, but only slightly. "But, Claire, you can't go over with your coat still on. The whole point is to surprise him." I thought I could hear him getting slightly exasperated with me

"I could maybe just show him a little of the dress out here. Maybe find somewhere a bit more private for more?"

I was still objecting, but given how little I wanted people to look at us I kept my voice quiet and it was weak. Tom had taken a good grip of the hoodie and it seemed the more discreet course of action was to let him take it.

"You'll be fine. You look great."

I couldn't stop myself from holding on slightly as he took the hoodie off both shoulders. Soon, however, it was gone and he took a step back. I saw him give my body a once over, nodding to himself as he did. I looked down and a jolt of fear ran through me as I saw again just how little I was wearing while the noise of a public place very obviously surrounded me.

I could see the hem was sat above mid thigh, and I knew from experience it would immediately ride a few inches higher as soon as I set off walking. I couldn't stop myself from reaching down to try and pull the hem slightly lower, but it was a useless gesture. Even moderate force would slip the dress off my boobs and let them bounce free.

"OK, off you go," Tom said in a quiet voice. I looked up and he was already edging away, he clearly wanted me to move away from him as soon as possible. I realised that the only way to end this exposure was to get it over with.

Jim was still obliviously cleaning the floor what seemed liked miles away. I could already see a few people glance my way and I was so self conscious I wondered if I could remember how to walk. I somehow set off.

I made a beeline for Jim, trying to control my pace but also trying to go as quickly as I dared. I felt every part of my body move as I went and the air flow across my thighs coupled with the way my breasts and bum bounced slightly in motion meant I really did feel naked. From the looks I attracted as I went it seemed I might as well be. No one said anything, but I could see and feel the attention which got stranger and stronger as I went.

After a while I noticed some people just openly watching. They had obviously spotted me early and became more interested as I approached. A man on his own just stared with a blank expression on his face as I passed, while two guys around my age took as many long glances as they dared from a vantage point leant against a wall.

I was also attracting the odd look of surprise, confusion or worse from a few women, which kept me from really starting to enjoy the male attention. While this was a dress you might wear casually with a top and some tights, on its own and with my make up meant I was very obviously out of place. I hoped I looked like someone who had misjudged things rather than part of some practical joke or strip show, and I tried to put worry from my mind as I got closer to Jim. Whatever else I felt, there was still the part of me that wanted to put on a good show for him.

As I crossed the last few feet I saw him look up. He first looked bored, then briefly very surprised, then as I began to speak he composed himself as if I were a normal customer. He clearly hadn't recognised me yet. We were enough away from anyone that they shouldn't overhear our conversation, and without really thinking I decided to try and see how far I could go before he figured out it was me.

"Hello, could you have a look at something for me?" I tried to sound casual as I leant towards him slightly with a finger lightly nestled between my boobs and touching the top of my dress. It had the effect I wanted.

"Oh, er, yeah, I. What was it?"

Jim's eloquent speech was accompanied by him fumbling with the broom and taking 3 or 4 glances down my dress before I straightened up.

"Well, it's just over there." I pointed vaguely but I was rumbled already.

"Claire? Is that you?" Jim sounded surprised but pretty certain of the answer. I dropped my act and smiled.

"Hi, Jim, I wondered how long it would take you."

Once he was sure he took the opportunity to look at me directly, running his eyes over my body.

"Wow, you look amazing."

"Thanks." I smiled wider, that sort of thing really never seemed to get old for me.

"But, I mean. Wow." He glanced around, seeming to remember where we were. "Can you really wear that here?"

"No one's stopping me so far."

I tried to sound far more confident than I was. I was even uncertain of basic things like where to put my arms as I stood, my instinct was to try and cover up but I tried to fight it leaving them hanging stiffly by my sides.

"Yeah, I know, but." He looked over to where the two guys were still watching me closely. They studiously avoided eye contact.

"Don't worry, I won't stay long."

He looked back at me, uncertain but also excited. "OK, er, why are you here?"

"Well, we haven't seen each other for a while, and I heard you were working here."

"Did Tom tell you?" His face darkened slightly.

"Yeah, but let's not talk about Tom. I came to see you!"

I saw him study my face, seemingly trying to decide if he should get annoyed or not. From what I knew of Jim then he would have been pretty angry when he heard about the other week, I hoped he wouldn't dwell on that. I decided to try and get him thinking of something else.

"So, what do you think of my dress?"

I figured a spin might be a bit too blatant for where we were, so I pushed my breasts forwards and ostentatiously looked down at my body. My nipples were visible as the dress tightly clung to my curves, at least for the parts of my body it actually covered. I tried to ignore the extended audience I could see from the corner of my eye and imagine us back in my bedroom that first time.

Jim looked closely, seemingly now fully occupied with that task. I took the opportunity to step closer to him.

"God, Claire. Are you wearing any underwear at all?"

I smiled up at him. "That would be telling."

He looked down again, I saw his hand start to move towards me but it stopped fairly quickly.

"Oh, shit." He had looked up and his face seemed worried again.

"What is it." I made to turn but Jim grabbed my arm lightly.

"Some woman is talking to my boss and pointing this way. I think she probably doesn't like what you're wearing."

"Is it that bad?" I started to say, but Jim was already pushing me to get me moving. We headed over to a nearby staff door.

"Let's go through here, I don't think he quite spotted us."

We came out into a corridor, and Jim quickly ushered me along and then though another door to the left. I quickly found myself stood facing him in a smallish supply cupboard. I looked around briefly.

"Is this where you take all the girls?"

"Sorry, Claire, but I'm pretty sure you'd get kicked out."

I laughed a little, the adrenaline from the public experience was leaving me slightly and I was beginning to relax. "I suppose it is a bit risqué for an afternoon at the movies."

"Yeah, I can't believe you're wearing that in public."

This time as he looked there was nothing stopping him from reaching out and taking hold of the fabric, picking the hem up slightly from my thigh as he rubbed it between his fingers.

"Does it pass your inspection."

"God, yeah. I wish you'd have shown it to us in your bedroom the other week."

I chuckled slightly again. "I dunno, I bet if I'd have put this on instead of that bikini you'd have complained."

"Yeah, I suppose." He took a moment to think about it, then suddenly sprang into action with a smile on his face.

"OK, turn round," he said patting me on either side of my hips. I turned without thinking too much and he held me at the waist as I went.

"Right, let's check what I was asking about earlier." As he said this he ran a hand across to the small of my back and pushed me lightly forwards. I quickly found myself using my hands against some shelving to support myself. Jim's grip at my hips kept my legs straight so I bent at the waist.

I had already let out a "hey" when I felt both of Jim's hands drop to the bottom of my dress. It was fairly obvious what he was about to do so I reached back and grabbed one of his wrists. It wasn't with any real force but it made him stop.

"What do you think you're doing?" I sounded flushed all of a sudden.

"Checking if you're wearing any underwear." He was trying to sound matter of fact but couldn't keep some slight amusement from his voice.

I hesitated, given what we'd done in the past and how I was obviously there to show off, I couldn't really complain about his assumptions. My pause lingered and he carried on.

"Isn't this why you're here? To make up for last week with Tom?"

The more entitled he acted the more I felt like resisting. I stood back up, we were very close together now and Jim still held me at each hip. I could feel his body touching me lightly on my bum, I knew what part of him it must be.

"I don't think I need to 'make up' for anything, but I came to show you the dress, and." My sentence trailed off, I still didn't have that good of an argument. Besides, I knew I would eventually let him lift my skirt up no matter what.

"Come on, Claire, I heard what you did with Tom and the rest, it's only fair."

Jim definitely seemed to think he was owed something. I could feel him taking a firmer grip on the hem of my dress and if only to stop him lifting it without my permission I gave in.

"OK, fine, just a quick peek."

I don't think I even finished the sentence before Jim pulled the dress up with both hands. It was immediately clear his intention was to take it off completely, and once again taken by surprise I found myself helping him without thinking. My arms raised instinctively as the fabric slid up quickly and I yelped slightly as a few strands of hair were trapped and pulled out, but by then I was already naked. Jim had slipped it completely off my body with incredible ease.

"Jim! What, the?!"

I stepped forwards away from him as far as the tiny space allowed and turned around. If I was trying to stop him getting a look at my nakedness it wasn't the best move but I was still just shocked at how fast things had progressed. I hugged one hand across my boobs and waved the other about in gesticulation.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Jim also took a step back, he was smiling as he held my dress bunched up in one hand clearly taking in as much of me as possible.

"Well, it seemed the easiest way to check." He paused. "As I thought, no underwear at all."

"I said just a peek!"

"This will be just a peek, I have to get back out there fairly quick or someone will notice I'm gone."

Although it had been unanticipated, now that it had happened I wasn't worried by being naked in front of Jim, my anger was largely from shock and even that was fading fast. Now I was in a private setting and with someone I knew I was on comfortable ground.

I looked at him for a few more moments but I felt my body relax and my breathing get under control again.

"I can't believe you. I try to do you a favour, and this is how you treat me immediately." As I spoke I nonetheless dropped all pretence at trying to cover up, accepting my fate.

Jim just stared for a few moments, letting out another quiet, "god, Claire," as he did so. I reflected that this was the first time Jim had me naked to himself, I wondered how long he might stretch the limited time he thought he had.

After a while he looked at my dress in his hand. "Look at that, it's tiny!" A few moments more and he started stuffing it in his trouser pocket, it went inside pretty easily. "It fits in my pocket!"

"Yeah, it's a small dress. I think you and quite a few others noticed."

He laughed. "Those two guys opposite couldn't believe their luck."

"And the man a few screens down, I think he just watched me the whole time."

"Who can blame him, I mean, you were hardly wearing anything." He went back to staring and then waved his hand to indicate I should turn round. I complied as he asked, "how did you get here, anyway?"

I figured now I was naked for him it was time to come clean. "Tom brought me," I said as I bent over slightly to better present my bare bum.

"Oh, right." He seemed a little annoyed but also pretty distracted. "So he's waiting outside, is he?"

"Yeah."

There was silence for a little while while Jim processed this.

"Well, I guess today it's me who gets to do this." And he quickly gave my ass cheek a swat. The sound was sharp and I straightened up immediately.

"Ow, Jim!" I rubbed my bum, it stung slightly but he hadn't smacked me that hard. Certainly not as hard as Tom had with the ruler.

He laughed. "That was about as fun as I thought it would be."

I looked back over my shoulder at him. "It's not the first time you've done it."

"First time with with you like this." He gestured towards me, his voice was much softer than it often was. "Completely naked, just waiting for it."

"I wasn't waiting for you to smack my ass!"

He straightened up slightly and regained his usual volume. "Well, now you can." He moved to push me forwards again. I bent a little bit under his hand but steadied myself on the shelves and turned my body slightly towards him.

"Jim, no! You can't spank me in a cupboard!"

He didn't move his hand from my back and looked at me, a grin plastered across his face.

"Why not?"

I was stuck in the slightly awkward position, half bent forwards with my torso turned back to him so my tits hung down, swaying gently as he stared at them.

"OK, but six, just like Tom." As ever for all my talk I crumbled immediately.

"You got spanked way more than six times."

"Yeah, but there were four of them."

He shrugged as if to say that was an irrelevant detail. He increased the pressure on my back.

"Jim!"

"Oh, don't worry I'll get bored eventually."

I felt myself turning back round and letting him push me into position. A massive part of my brain was amazed and annoyed at me but it had no control of the situation.

His hand pressed until I was bent 90 degrees at the waist. I gripped the posts that supported the shelves and arched my back, taking a couple of short steps towards him so I had enough room to stretch out. Jim stood still and once again I pressed my bum into his crotch. I felt him start slightly but he kept himself in place, unsurprisingly he was fairly hard.

Eventually he stepped back the few paces he could and I'm sure took a good look. Soon I felt his knee press ever so lightly between my thighs but I reacted immediately and widened my legs. I shuffled until they were a few feet apart and my pussy was now another part of my body on which I could feel the air conditioning.

Over the last few minutes I'd imperceptibly moved into exhibitionist mode. My mind was blank but my heart was racing and I could feel myself start to get short of breath. I was desperate to find out what part of my body Jim was looking at, but equally motivated to hold the position I was in as I knew what a spectacle of my naked body it made for him.

The wait stretched longer and longer, I couldn't help myself from saying, "Jim, get on with it!" I think I intended it to mean I wanted things over with, but it largely sounded like I was begging him to spank me.

He waited a few moments more and then said, "OK," in that quiet voice from earlier. Then the first smack came. He hit me harder than the last time but still firmly in the realms of play. I felt a warm sting grow and I again found a part of myself idly wondering if I enjoyed the mild pain itself, or if it was just about being naked and doing as I was told to. As the next one landed on my other butt cheek it didn't seem too important.

After the third one the warm pain grew a little more and I found myself moving my legs and back slightly, not breaking position but shifting a little in place.

"I'm enjoying this." Jim was regaining a cocky edge to his voice.

"Just a few more." I replied, hopefully firmly. It was hard to sound in control given the position I was in. Instead of another smack, though, I felt both of Jim's hands suddenly cup either side of my bum.

"Can you just move a little, I need more room." He guided me a few steps to the left, cupping my butt as we went. Once in place I looked back at him.

"I could probably have done that without your help, you know." I looked at his left hand which was still resting on my ass.

"Oh, come on, I've definitely done this before." He started squeezing and rubbing, copying his actions from when he applied sun cream in Tom's garden.

I shook my head as if I was indifferent but I could also feel myself push back against his hand. His fingers drifted a few centimetres from my pussy which must have been completely visible to him and I'm sure was noticeably wet.

"Though things do look a little differently this time round."

Jim was concentrating his gaze on my arse and I watched as he pressed a hand into a butt cheek and pushed it to the side. I could feel the effect it had, spreading me open for his inspection. I found myself holding my breath and wondering how far he would take this, if I was honest I would probably have let him slide his fingers into me. He held the position for a quite a while then released, I turned my head back quickly hoping he wouldn't realise I had watched him do it.