Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for a few more?"

An ever shrinking part of my brain protested but all I managed was a nod. I felt out of breath and increasingly excited.

He fondled my bum a few more times before drawing his hand back and spanking me hard again. This time he went twice in very quick succession and after the second blow in the same spot I couldn't help but let out a small cry.

"That's more like it." Jim chuckled.

"It's starting to hurt," I moaned as I again flexed my legs and shuffled on the spot. Jim's hand on my bum was now pretty much a constant.

"Well I am trying, now keep still."

Obediently I got back fully into position, even the vague thought of complaint was pretty much absent now. My consciousness was reducing down to nothing but the feelings of spreading warmth on my butt cheeks and pussy, I felt like I would stay in that position forever.

The next time four cracks rang out as Jim alternated between cheeks as he went. I gasped between each one, though they sounded as much in pleasure as pain. I felt a few tears in my eyes but this time stayed in place throughout, with my body still stretched taut as I held on to the shelves and pointed my bum towards him.

"It's getting quite red." Jim's cocky tone was reduced and he seemed almost curious as he lightly traced what was probably a hand print on my ass. "What did you expect" came to mind, but I was too breathless to actually say it. Jim must have taken my silence for complete submission, which was essentially accurate.

"This is much better." He smacked me again. "You know, without the backchat."

There was amusement in his voice as he talked, as if he knew we were both playing a part. Though the slaps on my bum were certainly real, and another one came soon enough. By now I was letting out a breathy grunt each time his palm landed on my ass and it felt like my cheeks were on fire, and while there was still something very pleasing about the heat I did begin to wonder how much more I could take. As another slap landed and I felt my arse jiggle around once again I tried to summon up the will to say something to him.

After that batch Jim once again started playing with my butt and the tops of my thighs. I felt him open my pussy up several times as he did so, and despite my resolve to say something I was was still mostly holding my breath and concentrating on the feel of his hands. It was Jim who was the first to speak.

"I wonder if we could try."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Jim froze as I looked up startled.

"Jim, is that you?" The female voice sounded slightly confused. "Are you in here?"

At that the handle started turning, luckily Jim was close to the door and he jumped across and blocked it with his foot.

"Yeah, er, I." He wasn't particularly eloquent but it did the job for now. I stood up and huddled at the back of the room as far from the door as possible, it wasn't very far. Jim stepped to the side, but kept one foot behind the door while he opened it slightly.

"Oh, hi, Jess, do you need something? I've just ran out of bleach."

"Er, no. It's the boss, he's looking for you." Jess, whoever she was, still sounded a little uncertain.

"Oh, right, I'll go find him." There was a pause, during which I hoped Jess had decided to leave, but then Jim continued. "I just need to get a."

He kept his foot in place and reached back to grab a bottle off the shelf, then he turned back to the door. It seemed like he might be leaving himself.

"Jim!" I whispered as forcefully as I dared. He looked back, his expression didn't fill me with great confidence.

"Don't worry," he mouthed, and then maybe, "back soon," but it wasn't completely clear.

"No! Wait!" I hissed, but it was useless. He slipped through the tiny crack he'd made in the door and was gone.

I stood there in a state of shock, then I heard what seemed to be a key turning in the lock. My heart leapt even higher but the door didn't open, and I realised that it was probably Jim locking it as he left, presumably trying to ensure I went undetected. I certainly wanted to manage that, but being trapped naked in a cleaning cupboard seemed a high price to pay.

It took another few minutes to manage to relax enough to even look around the room properly. Every noise I heard seemed like someone about to open the door and I didn't have the slightest idea how I would explain myself.

When I finally managed to calm down slightly I looked for something I could cover up with, but it quickly became apparent there was nothing. The shelves contained bottles of cleaning product, and in one corner were a couple of mop sticks with no heads. That was that, not even a few cloths to hold up in front of me. It was not a very reassuring search. I felt like punching the wall in anger but I managed to restrain myself.

As a few more minutes passed and my adrenaline levels reduced ever so slightly I began to become aware again of my bum and how it was still throbbing. I looked back past my shoulder at it as best I could and managed to see part of a butt cheek that still seemed really quite red. I rubbed it slightly and let out a little cry of frustration. What had Jim done to me?!

After a bit more time, however, I started to see things a little differently. The question seemed more correctly why had I contrived a situation to make him do this to me? Jim's actions seemed entirely predictable from the moment he saw me out in public in that tiny dress, parading about for whoever wanted to look.

From there it was just a few short mental leaps to remember what I'd been feeling as I crossed the lobby earlier. As ever in my memories the fear was much less and the enjoyment much more, and once I'd started down that path even the terrifying thought of being discovered in the cupboard by one of Tim's colleagues or bosses also contained an element of sexual excitement. In short, and as ever, my mind was a mess, but still largely fixated on how much I was increasingly compelled to expose myself.

One issue with being naked in small cupboard is trying to find a way to be comfortable. Even with a stinging bum after a little while it seemed like I wanted to sit down, but there was nothing to sit on and I found it hard to get rid of the undignified image of me scrambling to my feet naked if someone burst in. In the end the best I could find was to lean against the back wall and position myself slightly behind the shelves. I estimated that gained me about half a second before the inevitable discovery. I started to become fatalistic and hoped it was at least a guy who found me, and not Jess.

Eventually, just as if it seemed I might stay there forever I heard the sound I'd been dreading. I held my breath, the door started to open. I steeled myself, whatever happened I could handle it.

"Claire, thank god, you're still here!" It was Jim. I spent about a half a second enjoying the relief and then the anger flooded in.

"Still here?! Where on earth do you think I'd be?!" I sounded furious. "You locked me in a cupboard! Naked!" I spread my arms wide to show him my body as if he'd somehow forgotten. Jim at least was looking a bit apologetic.

"Yeah, I know, I'm sorry. I had to think quick and it seemed the best idea."

"The best idea? To lock me up?!"

"You didn't want to be found, did you?"

"That's beside the point!" But of course I knew that it wasn't, I'd been terrified of it.

"Beside the point?" He looked at me carefully, it seemed he was getting at least slightly annoyed himself now. "You know that I'd be in just as much trouble, don't you?"

"You're not naked, though!"

"No, but you don't have a job on the line. I need this money."

"Poor Jim, what a tough morning you've had."

In our annoyance we had ended up standing very close together again. Jim took a while to reply, I could feel him watching me as I sullenly avoided his gaze. I think we were both starting to think about how I was still naked. Eventually he gave a little laugh to himself.

"What?" I still sounded pissed off, but I felt a little better.

"It's just." His sentence trailed off and he shook his head as if to say it wasn't worth continuing.

"No, no, go on. Let's hear what's so funny."

"OK, if you like. It's that despite you always turning up wearing something ridiculously sexy and egging us on, every time this happens you act like it's me and Tom making you do stuff."

"I suppose I did this to my own ass, did I?" I turned slightly and pointed to my bottom which remained visibly red.

He looked for a little while then laughed again, he moved his hand quickly and slapped me pretty lightly on the bum.

I jumped slightly and let out a, "hey!" I was surprised he'd dared do it.

"You're just trying to do it again."

I was unsure exactly how I felt about this. It seemed Jim was possibly figuring me out a little too accurately, but I was too much in character now to stop.

"I didn't have to come see you, you know!"

He paused for a while, "no, but you did." Despite my tone still being pretty annoyed, Jim seemed fairly calm. "Anyway, we don't have much time, I'm still supposed to be working."

"Time for what?"

"A few pictures!" He said it with a grin and pulled out his phone.

"What? No way!"

He stepped back and stood as close to the door as he could, "I know, I know, you're far too shy." He held up his phone and I heard a few camera clicks.

"Jim, seriously!" I hugged my arms around myself.

"It's OK, I'm not getting your face in them." It sounded like he was just humouring me.

I stared at him sullenly, the situation felt a little out of control even for me but I didn't know quite what to do. It wasn't really Jim seeing me naked, or even taking pictures, that was bothering me.

"Come on, Claire, put your arms down."

I paused, "will these end up on the internet?"

He shrugged, "maybe."

The anger, both real and otherwise had pretty much passed. I remained unsure how Jim's insight into my motives might change things but I couldn't think why I wouldn't pose for him, and as soon as I thought seriously about it the part of me that wanted to was immediately there.

"OK, but definitely not my face." I dropped my arms and soon found myself trying to pose like I'd seen models do, emphasising my breasts and trying to angle my hips attractively.

"Nice." Jim stepped forwards again and took a few more pictures, this time it was obvious he was concentrating on just parts of my body.

"Push your breasts together."

Even before I'd processed his sentence I was squeezing my tits together with my hands and lifting them fso they were presented for his phone. Jim didn't stop to say thank you and got on with it, he was so close I could see my boobs fill his screen as I watched.

After a few shots Jim brought his free hand up and grabbed one of my breasts himself. He squeezed it a few times, and then I watched as he positioned it while watching the screen, obviously finding an arrangement he particularly enjoyed. I felt my nipple harden even more as his palm rubbed against it.

"Jim."

"Oh, sorry. But it's not like I haven't, you know, touched you before." He sounded somewhat apologetic but also slightly surprised. He hadn't moved his hand from my breasts, but he had stopped groping me for the moment.

"No, I know. It's just, couldn't someone come in?"

"I'll be quick, I promise."

"Yeah, but, couldn't you lock the door again?"

"Oh, right."

He eventually let go of my boobs and headed over to the door. I wasn't quite sure why my mind had gone there at this moment, though it was possibly because I was wondering exactly what we were about to do. I could certainly feel myself starting to concentrate on the sensation of being naked in front of him again.

"There is another key so it's not totally secure."

"So someone could have found me earlier?" The point seemed slightly academic by now as I watched him stare at my breasts.

He shrugged, "it worked."

As he re-approached he ran a hand slowly down the side of my body, his gaze following as it went until he cupped and then lightly squeezed my ass.

"I can't believe I get to do this at work." He grinned, "time to turn round again."

"No more spanking."

He raised an eyebrow and gave my bum a few healthy pats. "Come on, Claire, no time to loose."

"I mean it!" I said, though given I was already turning around it wasn't the worst threat he'd ever faced.

I was again encouraged to bend over by Jim's hand on my back, but this time the wall was close by and Jim stood right behind me so all I managed was a slight lean. I still poked my bum out but kept some room between us so he could see it enough to take a photo.

Unsurprisingly his hand drifted down so the sounds of the camera were accompanied by him once again exploring my body, this time my bare ass. After a little while I felt one of my butt cheeks being lifted and squashed to one side, I guessed Jim was not so subtly trying to take a picture of my pussy. I thought about what I'd wanted him to do earlier, it didn't seem such a bad idea now either. Whether Jim could see or not I could feel him spreading me open and the sensation was very distracting.

The camera sounds had stopped and as he played with my butt cheek, his fingers seeming to slide ever so slightly closer to my pussy, I relaxed and let myself lean my bum further and further towards him. After a little while Jim stopped moving with me and let my bottom sink into his groin. He still gripped a hip and neither of us moved for a few moments. I could feel him pressing against me and I was probably getting his work trousers wet.

After a little while he stepped back, I immediately missed the sensation of his body against mine. A dim part of my brain realised I was entering dangerous territory given what I'd ended up doing in the changing room the other day.

"How about if you, er, tried to touch your toes?"

"And let you take a picture?"

"Yeah."

"I guess so." My brain felt foggy, I realised how exposed I would be but I felt too impatient to take the time to wonder if I really wanted this or not.

"You need to let me step out a little bit."

"Oh, yeah."

I turned and watched him step back before quickly doing the same myself. Given the size of the room we still weren't very far apart. Without really hesitating I bent at the waist and fairly easily touched my toes, though very quickly I lent forward slightly more and rested my fingertips on the floor. I realised that Jim had seen I was able to hold this position more-or-less indefinitely a few weeks back, when I was wearing the cheerleading outfit.

"Is that OK?" With the increasing excitement, wetness and warmth I was feeling, it was very obvious to me how exposed I now was to him. Jim didn't answer and I very quickly heard the click of his phone camera. I was just staring at the floor, I didn't really trust myself to look between my legs at him for fear of what I might do or say.

"Fuck, Claire, this is amazing." From his voice he was maybe inches from my pussy, probably taking an extremely intimate close up. There was still a part of me that couldn't believe what I was doing, but I was rooted to the spot and I knew I'd let him enjoy me in this position for as long as he wanted.

"I can't resist." Jim had finally spoken again after an indeterminate period of time that might have been seconds or minutes. He was still so close I thought I could feel his breath on my pussy, but when he'd said that I felt him stand up, and then a few moments later there was a familiar feeling of delicious pain as his hand cracked against my taut ass. I grunted slightly but this time neither of us said anything, it was obvious he could do it as many times as he wanted.

As it was, however, he only managed a couple more spanks until his hand lingered on my bum, caressing it slightly. His index finger felt to be millimetres from my pussy and this time there was no doubt Jim could see that fact very clearly indeed. I held my breath, at this point it wasn't so much that I wanted it as that I needed it. I was feeling like I had in the changing room yesterday when I'd masturbated in front of the attendant.

It seemed Jim's hand started to move ever so slightly and I let out a slight groan of anticipation, but Jim's hand was quickly retracted. I felt overwhelming frustration but I tried not to let it come out, I really wasn't sure if Jim was even aware of what I'd wanted him to do. Still I held the position as he seemed to step slightly away from me. After a few moments more he spoke.

"Wow, Claire, what happened with Tom and the rest seems to have, er, loosened you up a little. I like it."

Despite the enthusiasm of the words, his tone was more in awe and perhaps ever so slightly worried. I got a little boost of superiority after having been firmly in submissive mode for the last few minutes, and I'm sure that contributed to my reply.

"What makes you think I only do this with you and Tom?"

"Er, I, er." He sounded almost flustered now. "I dunno. Don't you?"

I took that opportunity to stand up and then face him. He didn't seem to quite have the cockiness of earlier, which I enjoyed. I smiled.

"What if I told you I got naked for a couple of guys in a department store the other day?"

He looked at me for a while quite seriously, then a hesitant smile broke out. "Yeah, OK, a shop and now a cinema." He tried out a small laugh. "You almost had me there."

I shrugged, despite the conversational turn he was still mostly looking at my body.

"It's fine if you don't believe me, though you should probably take some pointers from them. I ended up giving one of them a blow job."

His eyes widened and he looked at me again with a mixture of excitement, scepticism and fear.

"Yeah, right." A pause, and then, "really?"

I smiled at him and then I saw him look down at his crotch. The outline of his erection was still pretty obvious.

"Are you wondering if you might get a blow job?" I was talking without thinking again, I sounded quite teasing. Jim just looked at me, hesitation written all over his face.

"Well, tough luck, I'm not giving you one in a cupboard."

"Oh, yeah, of course." He sounded as if he thought he'd deserved that answer all along.

There was silence for a moment. Jim was obviously starting to consider the implication that he might have a chance of a blow job somewhere other than a cupboard. I hadn't been being deliberately provocative, but given what had just happened it was no real surprise I'd naturally phrased it like that. I was trying not to think about it too much but, ridiculously, the idea of it sounded fine. It certainly seemed like I could have the upper hand if he thought he had a real chance at it.

Jim looked as if he was on the edge speaking for a few moments, but never quite managed it.

"No thoughts? OK, I think it's time to give me back my dress."

He looked at me for a moment then seemed to accept things.

"Yeah, OK." He reached to his pocket. "Oh, shit!"

"What?"

"It's not here!" He looked at me in panic. "I, er, I must have put it in the cleaning bucket earlier."

"You put it in the bucket?! Jim, what the?!" I was as much confused as annoyed, but I was very annoyed. "Why would you put it in a bucket?"

"I keep cloths in my pocket usually, so I must have put it in when I was doing the counter."

"Well, where is it now?"

He shrugged. "I dunno, I guess still in the bucket."

"Well, you have to go get it!"

"Someone else would have taken it by now, god knows where. Besides, I'm pretty sure it'll be ruined. It was pretty thin and, you know, cheap." That sounded entirely correct, I didn't know many small party dresses that would stand up to being used as a mop in dirty, soapy water.

"Jim!"

I couldn't believe it, I tried to calm down but the lingering sexual excitement coupled with the raw adrenaline and panic of this new situation was a lot to handle.