Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you taking me, anyway? We don't seem to be going home."

"Not yet, my Dad will still be there. He should be gone pretty soon, though, so I figure we can just drive round till then."

"Wait a minute, can I not just go back to my own home?"

"Yeah, but, I, er, I thought it would be easier for me to pull the car right up to the door at my house. You know, so there's less chance of anyone seeing you."

I looked around, "is there nothing I could cover up with in here?"

"No, I don't think so." Tom didn't bother to look, but there also didn't seem to be anything obvious from what I could see.

"So, what then? I'm just naked in your house?"

He looked at me, "well, yeah. I suppose."

"Will there be clothes I can put on?"

There was a short silence, Tom was likely figuring out exactly how to answer.

"You don't really need any, there's no one else home."

"So, I have to stay naked? The whole time I'm there?" This time Tom didn't reply, though I took his answer to be fairly obvious.

"And you were so upset with Jim taking advantage of me earlier." I didn't sound angry at all. Tom smiled a little and then looked across at me.

"I guess you've no choice this time either." His tone was fairly jokey so it didn't feel at all like I was being forced into anything. Besides, he wasn't quite refusing to do anything else and I would surely be able to just go get something to cover up with at his house. But now I was back in private with Tom I wasn't in the mood to take any easy ways out of my predicament.

"You'd better pull right up to the door."

"I will."

"And how long do I have to stay naked? I mean, what are we even going to do?"

"We'll think of something, don't worry."

"You can't just spank me the whole time or whatever." Although I hadn't thought about it beforehand I was fully aware of just putting ideas into his head. Tom didn't reply, it looked like he was actually heading back to our street now.

"Or make me dance for you again."

"I dunno, those both sound like pretty good options to me." He grinned.

"Tom!"

"Maybe you could do some cheerleading routines, I enjoyed seeing you do those. We could look them up on the internet."

Just the thought of me bouncing up and down for Tom in his front room was making me pretty excited again, it felt like my body was picking right up from where it had been with Jim. Nonetheless I managed a just about dismissive reply of, "you wish!"

"Well, we have to do something." He sounded almost giddy, clearly loving the conversation now and how I was playing along with it. "What are your ideas?" He seemed particularly amused by asking me to decide what I'd do for him while naked.

"I don't know." I said, slightly sullenly. As ever I had no idea where my real thoughts ended and the character I was playing for fun began.

"Cheerleading it is, then."

We were turning into our road and I kept quiet, it was obviously fine with me really. I'd dance around his house naked for as long as he wanted.

"Although, what was it you were almost about to do with Jim earlier. Maybe we should do that, make him jealous again!"

He still sounded just amused, obviously having no clue what the answer actually was. I was wondering whether to tell him the truth when he sat up straight very quickly.

"Shit, Claire, get down!"

He reached across quickly and started trying to pull me towards him. I figured out what he meant and went with him, ending up laying with my head pretty much in his lap. I had no idea what was going on.

"It's my Dad, I can see him just getting into the car."

I kept still, the side of my face was pressed into Tom's lap and he kept one hand on my head gently holding me in place.

"I'll just go slowly, I can see he's almost setting off."

As I waited I could start to figure out what a particular sensation on my cheek was. Tom's fear about being caught by his father obviously hadn't killed all his excitement.

"OK, here he comes." Tom lifted his hand but I could tell I needed to keep still, I could just about make out that he waved as another car passed. His obviously erect cock continued to press into my face, it even shifted ever so slightly a few times. All I had in my mind was that I'd just been about to discuss giving him a blow job. It felt like fate.

"He's gone, I'll just pull into the drive."

Although neither of us said anything I kept my head where it was until the car stopped, and even then I didn't do anything other than turn it so I could look up at him. I already knew what I was about to do, it seemed inevitable. I used a hand to unclip my seat belt, which had also been awkwardly pressing into me.

"You know what I was going to do to Jim?"

"No."

I began turning my head back round to once again face his crotch. I made sure to press into his erection as I went. Tom shifted in his seat and possibly even let out a small gasp. As my cheek once again started to rub his jeans I lifted it slightly but kept my face hovering over his flies as I looked straight down at him.

"I was maybe going to give him a blow job."

"A blow job, really?" Tom sounded distracted, but also quite surprised.

"Yeah." I brought a hand up and placed it on his stomach briefly before letting it slip the short distance to his jeans button.

"He said he wanted one and I thought about it, but doing it in a cupboard just seemed a bit tacky." I opened the button. "Know what I mean?"

"Oh, er, maybe." Tom sounded almost in pain.

"In a parked car, on the other hand." I started to unzip him. "That's fine, isn't it?"

"I. I. I think so."

I was on complete auto pilot at this point. My body felt warm and tingly all over, with my breasts and pussy in particular almost on fire. I couldn't stop myself, it was a strange feeling but it seemed completely right and I knew I would suck Tom's cock dry no matter what he said in the next few seconds.

"I bet you do." I started to try and pull the flaps of Tom's unzipped jeans clear of him, and he quickly reached down and helped me. I had to finally sit up slightly but we soon had them down around his ankles. I was bending back over before I even looked, it turned out that his dick was already visible through his flies. I wasted no time and took hold of him with my left hand.

He seemed rock hard already and something inside me just wanted to go fast. Jim reached down and started trying to pull down his boxer shorts, but I didn't let him. I licked the head of his cock once before sinking my mouth onto it. What I would surely lack in technique I was clearly trying to make up for in enthusiasm.

"Oh, Claire!" He still sounded almost in distress, but I was long past caring about anything other than what I was doing with my hands and my mouth. Besides, he clearly wasn't actually in distress. As I moved my head up and down urgently, trying to let as much of it as possible into my mouth each time, I could feel him shift beneath me trying to get more comfortable. It felt like a vote of confidence.

He cock was warm and somehow felt great in my mouth. I tried to lick it as much as was possible before it filled me right down to the back of my throat, I had a real urge to just go deeper every time. My desperation to please was surprising even to myself.

Tom was saying my name pretty often now, and I could feel him start to play with my hair. He wasn't putting any pressure on my head but it felt great and intimate. The sensation on my own body made me realise that my pussy needed as much attention as I as giving to Tom, and that I couldn't wait. Instinctively I knelt up on the seat and arched my back, pushing my bum up into the air. A tiny realisation came that I was probably visible through the window but it was an irrelevancy. I managed to tear my mouth off his cock.

"Tom, please!"

My voice sounded completely breathless and almost unrecognisable. I took one of his hands and guided it quickly to my ass. I hoped he realised what I wanted as I lowered my head again and got back to work.

I carried on from where I left off, and Tom quickly started exploring my butt cheeks. For a few moments it was incredibly frustrating but then he strayed close to my pussy and I managed to reach behind and guide his hand again for a moment. He made contact but froze in place, I let out a moan without taking my mouth off him and it gave him the right idea. He started drawing a few of his fingers up and down my pussy lips, it felt pretty inexpert but then I was likely not someone to talk. It also felt great.

My pussy was really wet and Tom's fingers slid up and down and slightly inside me with ease. I realised very quickly that I would not last long, having spent the last hour or more working myself up into a frenzy of exhibitionist excitement. Visions of me dancing naked for the group of men in the car park played around my brain and I lost myself in them.

Soon though I felt Tom start to tense up, his hand slowed slightly and it quickly occurred that he was probably about to cum. Neither of us stopped, and if he had intended to ask before filling my mouth with semen he never managed it. What felt like just a few seconds later the first burst came and I felt it hit the back of my throat. I didn't feel even a moment's surprise or disgust, and I carried on licking and moving as I also swallowed every drop he sprayed into me.

The thought of what I was doing sent myself over the edge, and just as Tom's orgasm seemed to be receding mine hit like a white light. I don't know if I closed my eyes or if it was just a rush of blood, but I seemed to lose my sight and most other senses as nothing other than waves of pleasure existed. All I was aware of was my body shuddering and Tom's slightly shrinking cock still in my mouth, it was as intense an orgasm as I'd ever had.

Eventually I came back fully to myself. I sucked a few more times on Tom's dick before letting it slide out of my mouth. I looked at it and found myself licking gently at the tip several times. Tom seemed happy to let me do what I liked, and I decided to give it one last lingering kiss before finally sitting back up beside him. I still didn't actually look up to his face and realised it remained semi erect. I found myself wondering what would happen if I just tried doing it all again.

"God, Claire, that was amazing."

Finally I looked at him properly.

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"No, seriously, it was," he paused, "amazing."

I laughed, "what a wordsmith."

He reached down and pulled up his jeans, and just like that I realised it was back to the status quo. I was naked and he was fully clothed. I'd not even considered that for a short while it had been a little different.

I laughed again, "I wish it was that easy for me to get dressed."

Tom looked across and down at my body. I was flushed quite red from the excitement and he still didn't seem to be bored by the sight. I felt as comfortable being naked for a guy as I ever had.

"Do you want me to come in and hang out like this?"

He looked at me. "I, er, I don't know. Maybe?"

"I think maybe that's enough for one day, don't you?"

He didn't hesitate long. "Yeah, OK."

"Think you could manage to pull you car up to the door on our drive? It seemed like it might be impossible for some reason or other earlier."

He grinned again. "Yeah, I reckon I could probably manage it."