Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK, we'll sort it out."

"How?! I'm naked!" I could feel myself getting breathless.

"I know, I know." He looked around the room, probably doing what I'd tried to earlier and find something to cover me up with.

"There's nothing in here!"

"No, doesn't seem to be." From his tone Jim was calming down quite a bit faster than I was, he sounded almost back to normal. The power dynamics had certainly shifted again.

"Now what?!" Part of me dimly wondered why I was putting it all on Jim to solve, but I wasn't thinking straight at all.

"I, er, I." He tailed off, but then spoke again fairly quickly. "Is Tom waiting for you?"

"Er, yeah, I think. He said he'd wait in the car park."

"OK, right, I can call him and." Jim was obviously thinking about something, it seemed like he had a plan.

"Ask him to get me some clothes?"

"No, that'll take too long. It's not far."

"What's not far?" The panic in my voice kicked up a notch.

"I'll get him to come round the back, there's a fire exit near the end of this corridor. You can just run out and you'll be in his car in a few seconds."

"Run out into the car park? Naked?!"

"Not really the car park, the exit road is right there."

"Jim, I can't do that!"

"Why not, you've still got your shoes on."

"Jim!"

"Claire, come on, what choice do we have. You're naked and there's nothing to cover you up with. We just have to get you out of here as quickly as possible."

My brain couldn't think in the slightest, I was terrified but at the same time I was so turned on I was having momentary visions of me naked in front of crowds of men. It mostly felt like exactly what I wanted to have happen.

"Jim, seriously, I can't."

But Jim had already taken out his phone, pretty soon he had to to his ear and I had no idea what to do. He even grinned at me slightly as it rang, a tiny bit of my mind wondered if this was all planned.

"Tom, Hi." There was a pause, then he carried on, "no, look, it's fine, don't worry about all that." Another pause, "seriously, look, we've got a bit of a problem, Claire needs to leave pretty fast."

Jim spent most of the conversation trying to reassure Tom about something, presumably that he wasn't still angry about the other week, but he quickly got across that Tom needed to be round the back of the cinema as soon as possible as I was going to run out of a fire exit. Jim rang off.

"Jim, honestly, I can't!"

"You''ll have to." There was no doubt he was back in control and loving the situation.

I looked around, I had never felt so close to being physically sick in any of my adventures. Suddenly another thought hit me.

"You never even told him I'd be naked!"

"Oh, yeah." Jim seemed thoughtful, as if it were a genuine oversight. "Well, he'll work it out." He was grinning pretty much non stop at this point.

"OK, we might as well get going, we should be able to see when Tom arrives."

"Jim!"

"Relax, no one will come into the corridor." He paused as he went to open the door. "Probably."

He opened it and looked out. I couldn't really describe how I felt any more, I was terrified but also completely discombobulated and not in any control of the situation. I walked across behind Jim as if I had no choice.

"OK, no one's there at the moment. We're going this way." He pointed left, away from where we had entered the corridor. I wanted to scream or grab him and stop him, but I stood still and a moment later he set off. I had no idea what to do but the thought of being stuck back there with no clothes wasn't appealing, I figured whatever happened then I needed to stay with Jim as he was my only hope of anything other than being lost and naked. For all my fear and nervousness I also had a curiously detached feeling.

I couldn't help but glance to the right and was relieved to see the door firmly closed. I turned and saw Jim a few metres away, he had already stopped and was gesturing to me to hurry up. I started to follow and he carried on. I could see there was a left turn in the corridor coming up.

Jim went at a fairly good pace, but seemed to be hugging the wall and trying to anticipate sounds from up ahead. I awkwardly hunched forward but it was quickly apparent that I had no hope of trying to cover my nudity in the slightest, I just had to hope Jim gained us enough warning to head back to the cupboard. I could feel my boobs and butt bounce slightly as I went forward on tiptoes quickly, one hand on the wall and another half heartedly across my tits. I was trying desperately not to really think about what I looked like.

Jim stopped at the corner and looked around, very quickly I reached him and paused behind him. As the seconds stretched I began to fell very vulnerable to someone opening the door behind us.

"Come on, Jim!"

"OK, OK, it's just I can see someone near the door."

"Oh, god. Hurry up!"

"OK, they've moved on." Jim set off again, and after another nervous glance over my shoulder I followed round the corner.

There was about the same distance, with a door off to the right, and then at the end a fire exit. There was window in the door in the top half, but at this distance it wasn't possible to see anything through it. Jim was keeping up his steady pace and I followed.

He paused at the door on the right and seemed to turn a lock on it, which struck me as a good thing. I didn't stop to check, though, and pretty soon he arrived at the fire door. He immediately started looking through the window and I got there a few moments later.

"How's it look," I whispered, again taking the opportunity to look behind me. I wasn't sure why I bothered as there wasn't anything to be done if I saw someone.

"See for yourself," said Jim, far too cheerily for the situation I was in. He moved to the side slightly and I squeezed next to him to have a look. I could see outside to the road, which was good, but I could also see that I had to cross part of the cinema lobby itself and then go through another fire exit to reach it.

"Jim, you said this was a way out?!"

"It is."

"I have to go through the cinema, look!" I pointed though Jim was obviously more aware of the layout than I was.

"It's not far, besides, there's no other options I'm afraid."

"People will see me!"

"You were just bragging about how many people you let see you naked earlier, what's the problem?" Jim's confidence was all the way back now, it was clear that even if he hadn't engineered this situation then he was definitely taking advantage. I tried to ignore him for the moment, and went back to staring out of the window, trying to judge how to make it with as few people seeing me as possible.

It was a wide-ish corridor that lead from the main lobby towards what seemed to be a pretty forgotten looking games arcade. It didn't seem likely many people went along there to play the machines, it was deserted at the moment, but there were a few groups standing about not too far from the fire exit, likely just killing time before their film or discussing what they'd just seen. It also opened straight onto the main space, so anyone glancing across would see easily.

The wall to the outside was all glass, so it was easy to see the road outside to wait for Tom to arrive. Though that meant that even once I got out of the cinema anyone who noticed would be able to watch me all the way down the steps and into the car. I felt another wave of pure panic rise up, but still there didn't seem to be any other option.

"Ready?"

"Tom's not even there yet!"

"Oh, yeah. I suppose we should wait for him."

Jim was still stood next to me, our bodies were touching are we both looked out of the window. I looked behind me again, still no one but it felt like it was only a matter of time.

"Jim, could you, you know, er, stand behind me in case someone comes?"

"Oh, yeah, OK."

He shuffled behind me, obviously covering my body from view from that direction. If anything he took the task too seriously, he brought both hands up and put them over the top of my shoulders and pretty soon he was again pressed into me from behind.

I found myself crouching down more, hoping that Jim was obscuring me completely. "Thanks, I suppose."

"That's fine."

We stayed like for a few moments more, both seemingly focused on watching for Tom's car to appear.

"Where is he?!" The sentence escaped me from pure tension.

"He can take a little bit longer, if he likes." Jim's voice was again slightly amused, and I could feel one of his hands had left its perch on the window and was moving up from my hip to start caressing my right breast.

I turned my head as best I could. "Jim, really?" Even through the layers of fear and adrenaline I could still remember how my body had felt just a few minutes before, and I made no effort to physically stop him.

"Oh, come on. I'm going to have to spend the rest of the afternoon mopping floors, most likely."

"With my dress!"

He laughed, "oh yeah."

I went back to watching and let Jim carry on having his way with my body, I could feel his penis stiffen against my bum and I tried to ignore the excitement the sensations were provoking. I was most concerned with a group of three guys in their 20s stood about ten feet to one side of the door I'd need to get out of. It really didn't seem as if they were going anywhere, and there was no way they wouldn't notice me.

"Jim, concentrate a moment, are you sure there's nothing I can use to cover up with. People might recognise me."

He managed to slow down his hand for a moment. "Why, is there someone you know?"

"No, I don't think so, but," a sudden thought crossed my mind, "oh, god, the CCTV. They'll definitely see my face on that!"

"Oh, yeah." It was serious enough that Jim's hand paused completely somewhere near my belly button.

"I'll just have to hope I can wait in the cupboard."

"Claire, no, someone will be there any minute. We all use it at least once or twice a shift."

"Well, what? There's no way I'm letting them stick my picture up on a wanted posted!"

"I don't think they're going to get the police involved."

"They might!"

Again Jim went silent, it seemed they really might.

"I know, you can put on my hat. The cameras are all near the ceiling, just keep your head down a bit and they'll never get your face."

That sounded slightly promising, though as far as I could tell Jim wasn't wearing one.

"Jim, you don't have a hat!"

"Oh, yeah, wait." He stepped out from behind me and went to open the door.

"No, Jim!" I tried to stop him but as soon as it was clear what he was doing I had to back away. In a flash he was gone again, I couldn't believe it and immediately started wondering which way to watch. I felt completely exposed.

This time, though, Jim was back quite quickly. There was a rap at the window and after a shot of pure terror I noticed it was his face. I quickly turned the door handle and Jim opened it and slipped inside. He was holding a red baseball cap.

"I'd just left it on my cleaning cart round the corner."

I again had a massive rush of relief and I slapped him on the shoulder. "Jim, don't you dare leave me again, OK?"

"Yeah, OK, OK."

He handed me the cap and I put it on my head, making sure to tuck all of my hair under the brim and pull it down as far as it would go?

"Is that OK." I asked him with a hint of desperation in my voice.

He looked at my head for only a short while before his eyes once again roamed all over me. "Yeah, you look great."

I shook my head, "I can't believe you."

He looked up again, "no, it's fine, honest. Although, turn round."

I complied and felt him fuss slightly with the hat, maybe tucking in a few strands of hair. "OK, that's fine but let me just." He pushed me forwards slightly, then there was nothing for a few moments.

"You're just looking at my ass again, aren't you?"

He got another slap in, "can you blame me?"

I turned round quickly, "Jim, this is no time for messing."

He cut me short, "I think Tom's here." We both crowded together again to look closely out of the window, sure enough Tom's car was there, pulled over to the side of the road not far from the exit.

"Well, off you go then." Again Jim took the opportunity to firmly pat my arse several times, trying to encourage me out of the door. There was far too much going on in my head to worry about Jim's hand at the moment.

"Oh, god, really. Do I have to?"

"As much as I would enjoy you staying here naked, it does seem inevitable we'd get caught eventually."

I tried to steel myself but it felt pretty useless. I was, however, completely out of other options. I took a few breaths, I didn't feel ready but it was time.

I looked at Jim, I tried hard to not leave a final impression of panicked submission. "Jim, why do you always seem to make things a bit more risky than the others?" I managed to just about grab a slight hint of calmness.

He grinned, "you love it." His hand had lately just been gripping my bum and he now squeezed me pretty firmly, I finally reached down and batted his hand away.

"I really can't say I'm loving this, but I have no choice." I reached down to open the door.

"Oh, Claire, wait." I stopped and Jim reached across, again as if he as going to sort something out but instead he grabbed one of my breasts and started to grope it gently.

"Jim!" I again batted away his hand, this time with more force.

"One last time for luck." His grin was enormous, but the annoyance I felt gave me the impetus I needed and without totally realising what I was doing I pushed open the door.

Again the first thing I noticed was the noise, I couldn't believe I was hearing the normal sounds of a cinema while completely naked. Raw fear made me quickly rush to the door, keeping my head down and staring at the carpet. I figured what I didn't see couldn't worry me.

I crashed into the glass and turned the handle, my body already pushing further forward anticipating it opening, but I soon made the horrible realisation that it wasn't budging. I grappled with the handle several times, but still nothing happened. My heart was beating incredibly fast but my mind was blank, the only sensation was an incredible churning in my stomach.

I turned back to the door where Jim was. He seemed equal parts confused and annoyed, gesturing at me to open the door. It was absolutely no help and I felt more anger rise within me.

"I'm sorry, I think you need to." The voice came from right beside me and I jumped, but then saw an arm reach out and push a bar a little way below the handle.

"Oh, thanks."

I wasn't able to stop myself from thanking my saviour. It was one of the guys who had been stood nearby. He smiled and I saw behind his friends and then several people stood in the main lobby watching us, it was obvious they had had time to take all of me in. I was frozen in fear and I found myself momentarily staring at one of the guys nearby who I noticed had a Star Wars t-shirt on. He, in his turn, was gazing openly at my tits.

I finally managed to try the handle again and this time I felt the door give. I pushed my way through and as I went I heard a female voice exclaim, "oh my god!"

Outside I looked up to get my bearings, I needed to run down beside the building for a little while to get to the short flight of steps down to the road. Again I just looked at the ground and wished myself as fast as possible. I bounced down the steps, completely aware of my body moving in various directions at once but there was nothing else for it.

"Hey, stick around, gorgeous!"

I found myself looking up, another group of men were stood near a car parked on the other side of the access road. They were all watching my performance, and as I looked another let out a very loud wolf whistle. I wasn't even really trying to cover up at that point, and the deepest, most exhibitionist part of my brain quickly wondered about just walking over to them. They'd all seen me anyway. Thankfully most of me still saw it as an act of madness and I was soon yanking open Tom's passenger side door.

"OK, let's go."

"Claire, god, what? Are you?" Tom's face was so shocked it almost cut through my own fear and made me laugh. "You're naked!"

"Tom, Drive!"

"Oh, er." He fumbled with the wheel to get the hand brake off, and we juddered forward at last. I had to look back and saw a small crowd gathered at the door watching us go. Luckily there didn't seem to be any employees or security among them. I hoped Jim was sensible enough to have made himself scarce.

We drove in silence as we made our way out of the cinema complex, Tom acting a little bit frantic as he checked and re checked mirrors and went just slightly too fast. Pretty soon we were on the road and I tried to relax. My state of stimulation dropping even a little made me realise just how high it had been, I still felt really quite sick.

"Claire, what? What happened?!" Tom still seemed about as overwhelmed by the situation as me.

"Jim managed to totally ruin my dress and then we couldn't find anything else for me to wear. So, you know, I had to get out of there quickly."

"But how did he ruin the dress?"

"He accidentally put it in his cleaning bucket and then used it as a cloth. Or so he says."

"What? Why did he have your dress?"

"We'd gone into a supply cupboard and then he took it off me, so." My sentence tailed off, saying this stuff out loud made it sound much more ridiculous than it had felt at the time.

"So he made you strip in the cinema?" Tom sounded outraged. To be honest his total shock seemed a bit rich given it was his idea for me to go there in that dress. What on earth had he expected to happen?

"He didn't 'make' me, thank you very much. Besides, wasn't this whole thing your idea?" I was aware that Jim really had been the one pushing me into things at the time, but I felt the need to give myself a bit more agency.

"Well, yeah, but I didn't expect this!"

We carried on in silence again, part of me agreed with him but part of me was annoyed he was so annoyed. I was still naked in the car with him and he didn't seem that interested at the moment. Eventually I cracked.

"Well, I'm sorry you came up with a plan to get me naked and it worked so well. It's obviously a real drag for you!"

He looked across at me briefly looking startled and slightly apologetic. "Claire, no, that's not what I meant." He paused for a bit. "It's just it seems like Jim maybe tricked you a little, making you run across the car park like that. I mean, you can't have thought of that yourself, can you?"

"We didn't have a choice!"

We stopped at some lights and he looked across at me. "I don't know, Claire, he was wearing his uniform, wasn't he?"

"Yeah."

"So, he could have just given you his clothes from his locker if he wanted."

I just stared at him, the light turned green and Tom set off again.

"I can't believe him! And to think I almost." I managed to stop myself from finishing the sentence, but my anger had obviously switched to Jim, though there was a large part that was just annoyed at myself.

"I'm sorry, I should have known he'd try something. I mean, that's pretty much what he's always done with you."

"What you've both done, you mean."

"Yeah, I guess."

There was more silence, I began to realise that Tom wasn't driving home. At least not by the most direct route.

"Well, you've both succeeded again then, haven't you? It seems like you don't really care much, but I am still naked, you know."

"I care, Claire. I mean, you look amazing. Like you always do." He did his best to look at me slightly as he drove.

I softened a little, not just from the compliment but also from the thrill of realising that maybe Tom did take me getting naked for him a little bit for granted now. It was pretty obvious that a part of me would find that attractive.