Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come over here."

It seemed not and I quickly walked to stand in front of him. I let my arms fall to my sides and saw him once again glance down to my breasts. His quickly raised his eyes again and pointed to his lap.

"Lie across here."

My heart was suddenly beating at an incredible pace but I was thinking absolutely nothing. I started to lie across him as fast as I was able. He shuffled forward on the couch and as soon as I was close enough manhandled me so I ended up balanced face down across his lap, with my head facing down to the floor and my bum pointed up towards his face. He held me in place pretty firmly.

"Let's get on with it."

He yanked my dress up so it was soon little more than a belt around my belly button. Then I quickly felt him grab the back of my panties and pull. I put my hands down to steady my body and lifted off him slightly to let him slip them down. They were quickly somewhere around mid thigh. A few moments later there was a sharp crack and then just after I felt the sting of his hand landing on my now bare bottom.

This time I let out a yelp, but Geoff wasn't hanging around to savour the sensation of giving me a spanking. Five or six more slaps came in quick succession on alternating cheeks and I suddenly felt as close to losing control completely as I had in the car with Tom. My bum was instantly on fire.

"Is that what you wanted?"

I couldn't speak but it seemed Geoff was waiting for a response. I tried to get my breathing to slow, and after a few more moments I felt able to maybe say something. It was obviously going to be yes, but almost as soon as I started to speak Geoff struck my bottom with another flurry of stinging blows. I felt myself kick my legs in the air ineffectually and gasp loudly several more times, I sounded pretty much exactly like I was orgasming and I felt not that far away at all.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Throughout all of this Geoff's normal, serious tone had hardly changed.

"Yes, yes." I was still having trouble breathing but I got the words out. "That's what I wanted."

"Good."

I waited in anticipation, but no more came. After a moment I felt him settle backwards leaving me free to move again.

"Go on, you really had better get dressed this time."

After a few more moments I started to come back to myself. Eventually I managed an "OK."

I got up from his lap, still moving fairly slowly. As I went I tugged my panties back largely into place but left the dress how it was. I looked back at him and he gave me one of his hard to interpret smiles.

"I'm sorry, but she really will be back soon, Claire."

I looked at him for a moment and then turned and made my way to the bathroom. I dressed as quickly as I could, my mind still pretty blank. I wasn't even really thinking about the party and I was aware of a very physical need to masturbate when I got back home.

When I came back out dressed normally Geoff was waiting for me in the hall. He was again all business.

"I'll see you in a few days."

"Yes, OK." I still had no real way to talk about what we'd just done so I was content to ignore it too. I made my way out of the door.

"Oh, and Claire." I looked back. "Remember to send me your sizes on facebook."

"Right"

"And, maybe you could come round here again one afternoon. If you like."

"Oh, yes." I hesitated. "Maybe."

"Well, the offer's there."

I still couldn't quite read him so decided to head back home. I quickly had a shower and gave myself a pretty intense orgasm in just a few minutes, my head filled with visions of what myself and Geoff had just done on the couch together. I could still feel his hand prints on my bum and the hot water had stung in almost as pleasant a way as the spanking itself.

I couldn't help myself and after I was dressed again I checked the drive next door. I was pleased to see that what I'd taken to be Geoff's wife's car was once again siting there, at least he hadn't been lying about that. I still wasn't certain he would have done anything more with me even if she hadn't been about to return. I was even less certain if I had really wanted him to. In any case, I told myself, it was over now and there was something else to concentrate on.

My first order of business was to quickly send Geoff my measurements, and after that I would check that my parents weren't going to the party. It seemed unlikely, my mum especially usually hated those sort of social occasions with only mild acquaintances, but I did wonder if they might have been making an effort in our new neighbourhood. Thankfully a fairly casual question that evening elicited the right response, and I would at least be free of having them walking in on whatever I, Geoff and his friends would be up to.

The next day I found myself wondering about Tom. Whether I needed to prepare him for my presence there, and whether it was even worth making our attendance there together a real thing rather than just an excuse. I half wondered if he'd contact me himself, but I remembered how it had taken quite a while after the maid party, so that he didn't wasn't too surprising.

It seemed like there was nothing to be done except just hope I could avoid him. At least until I'd met up with the men. I had no real idea how far they would expect me to go, but given the semi public nature of the event and the way they had acted that afternoon it seemed that just trying on outfits really was the extent of their plans. I was sure the outfits would be much more revealing then even the dress I'd worn the day before, but compared to getting spanked naked to the brink of an orgasm it was pretty tame stuff, so there was every chance I'd be up for meeting Tom at the party afterwards. That way I could avoid him asking questions beforehand.

Beyond my initial surprise I'd not really thought too much about having now met Tom's father in such circumstances. During our time together who Colin was hadn't seemed to matter overly much, and although the idea of stripping for a father and son excited me it was nowhere near as exciting as the prospect of meeting the partners of the men I'd be giving a private show to. I'd not really been aware of my feeling about other women outside of this context, but to know that their husbands were willing to risk their relationships just to see me undressed was an idea I could return to again and again and still get incredibly turned on by.

Thinking of that made me wonder what I should wear. It needed to be fairly casual as I doubted that the attendees were likely to have dressed up that much, but at the same time I wanted people to notice my body at least a little. I made another trip to the mall and settled on a long, yellow and black print dress that flowed all the way down to my ankles and covered my cleavage completely. It did also hug my waist quite tightly and had a split to just above the knee on the inside of one thigh. It was floaty enough such that the split would only reveal anything if I wanted it to, but it was fun to have the option. It seemed casual but also said I'd made at least a bit of an effort. It had pretty serious built in chest support which would keep my boobs firmly battened down, which was unusual for a light summery dress like this but which seemed a very good thing. I was still planning to stick mostly to the background until I was called upon and I needed to be able to blend in if necessary.

After that I just needed to prepare my excuse. It was again fairly easy as I did tell my parents I was going to a party, just not the one that I was actually planning to attend. Someone from school was throwing one and it was even possible I could go there afterwards if I thought I needed to. My mum was a little surprised as it wasn't often I chose to go to a random school party, but it was hardly unprecedented and she usually encouraged me to go to more of them.

As the day of the party wore on I realised I was as calm as I'd been in the lead up to something. It really did feel like I had this one under control. There were elements that I knew I was leaving up to other people, primarily the logistics of having a private enough place to do my thing, but it seemed like they had far more to lose on that score than me so I was pretty sure they'd organise it properly. I half wondered what they might get me, but it seemed like pretty revealing underwear was the obvious answer and I would be fine with it. That said, if they were overly literal thinkers they might just get me another tiny dress and insist this time I really did take my knickers off. I spent a happy hour or so running through these scenarios in my head.

When the time came I got changed, said goodbye to my parents and headed out to the car. I had a coat on but I could my mum noticing the dress. It was hardly out of the ordinary as far as party clothes went, but it was unusual for me as far as she knew. I reflected that it might be useful to start loosening up around them just a little. I'd checked earlier and I could drive to Luke's house without fear of them noticing anything unusual, and it was far enough away in the estate that there should be no danger of them spotting the car.

As I neared the house it was obvious something was going on there. The street nearby was full of cars and as I watched a couple I didn't know was being shown inside. I'd texted Geoff a few minutes before I set off to warn him of my arrival, and he'd told me to come round to a side entrance. I parked a little way away and waited until the coast was clear, then quickly walked up the drive and around to the door I'd been told about. I could hear the sound of the party but there seemed no danger of me being spotted yet. I was there around the time that I'd said so I knocked quietly. The door opened quickly and Geoff's face greeted me with smile, he stepped aside and I went in.

"Hi, Claire," he half whispered. We were stood in what looked to be a utility room, there were several washing machines and a tumble dryer.

"Hi, Geoff," I smiled back. I looked around. "Some party!" I said as a joke. I was pleased to be still feeling confident, but characteristically Geoff was unmoved.

"You'll be out there soon enough."

"Is everything OK for later?"

He smiled at my eagerness. "Yes, don't worry, all fine. Colin and Luke are both here and we have secured a location. It'll be a short while, though, we need to show our faces first."

"That's fine."

He looked at his watch. "Lets say in about half an hour you make your way back here. I'll come and get you and show you to where we're meeting."

"Right."

"Well then, the party's through there." He nodded towards the other door. "Give me a few moments. Good luck." He said the latter with a slightly ironic edge and was soon on his way out.

I'd not really thought too deeply about this next part, but it seemed like I should be able to survive for half an hour. About the only thing I really needed to do was avoid Tom. I gave Geoff the few moments he'd asked for then opened the door carefully.

It lead to a corridor so I was able to exit unobserved. To my left was a corridor with what seemed to be stairs and, as I went the other way, a door through to what seemed to be a kitchen. There were a few people getting something to drink so I slipped in quietly and took a cup of orange juice.

As I turned I saw that most people were in the large looking front room which the kitchen opened onto via an archway. There was a buffet table and the idea of getting a plate of nibbles was appealing. Still largely unnoticed I made my way over, I saw Geoff and Luke out of the corner of my eye in a group of people talking animatedly, but they didn't seem to look in my direction.

I took a plate and smiled at a man who was just leaving the table. He returned the gesture but carried on his way, I was contemplating what to choose when I heard a voice at my side.

"You made it then?"

I turned it its direction, and as I suspected it was Colin, Tom's dad.

"Yes, I did. How are you?"

"I'm fine." His voice dropped slightly. "All the better for seeing you." He paused slightly then continued in a low voice. "I'm looking forward to later."

I smiled, conscious of how close a few people were but trying to ignore them. They probably weren't paying attention anyway. "I bet you are. Bought me anything nice?"

He was just about to reply, but a woman passing spotted him and said hello in a fairly theatrical way. He returned the greeting and looked to be about to turn all his attention in her direction when she fixed me with a smile and then asked, "and who are you speaking to?"

I smiled back politely, waiting for Colin.

"Oh, this is, er, Claire, isn't it?"

I nodded. I could see the woman glance down at my dress and body briefly, her expression seemed quite neutral but it was clear she was taking it in.

"She's one of my new neighbours, though it's the first time we've met, isn't it?"

It seemed a slightly weird detail to add but I, of course, went with it. "Yes, that's right."

"Pleased to meet you, Claire." There was a pause before she carried on. "What Colin should be saying is that my name is Leslie, I'm your hostess for the evening."

That would make her Luke's wife, of course. She was an elegantly dressed woman with long slightly greying blonde hair, probably somewhere in her late forties. She seemed younger than Luke but not massively so.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you. You've got a lovely home."

"Thanks." She seemed to take the compliment with genuine pleasure.

"And it's nice to see some of the younger residents of the estate taking an interest in these gatherings."

"Yes, I, er, was invited by Colin's son, actually. Tom. He's around somewhere."

Leslie looked in Colin's direction with a quizzical look on her face.

"Well, he's just stepped out, I think, hasn't he?" Colin looked in my direction, hoping for support. "He'll be back later."

"Oh, yes, that's right. He did say something."

"Ah right, well." She looked at both of us unsure for a second then smiled again. "You young people, eh? Always up to something. Well, I hope you enjoy the party, Claire, if you'll excuse me."

I nodded and she was on her way, introducing herself to the next group of people along.

"Sorry, Claire, but Tom isn't getting here until later. He's round at his friend's house at the moment. Jim, if you know him?"

"Oh, right, I did meet him once."

"Right." I could see him looking at me, perhaps wondering how well I knew his son in reality.

"So, have you and Tom hung out much?"

"Oh, no, not really. Like I said he saw me in the garden. From his room, I think, then came round and introduced himself."

"Tom?" He seemed surprised.

"Yes. We spoke a little bit and then we hung out another time. He invited me round to play some game and I figured why not. Jim was there and it was alright but, you know, a little boring."

"That sounds like them."

I felt bad speaking about Tom and Jim like that, but it seemed best to play down our relationship without trying to pretend we'd never met. I was fairly sure that if Tom did turn up he wouldn't be immediately blurting out what we'd really been up to either.

"You look great, by the way." Colin's voice had dropped even further.

"Thanks."

"It's a lovely dress."

"It is." There was a pause, it didn't seem like Colin was about to fill it. "Will you be making me take it off later?"

He looked shocked and glanced around him. His reaction was fuelling my desire to go further.

"It's alright, no one is listening." It seemed to be true, we were just one conversation among many.

He turned back to me, smiling slightly nervously and obviously trying to play it cooler. "I, er, I might."

I smiled, it wasn't the most confident reply ever but it seemed he was learning."Well, you should make your mind up soon." I moved away from him as I replied, it seemed sensible to not spend all my time talking to him given what questions might arise later.

I spent most of the next twenty minutes chatting to an older woman who apparently lived several doors down from me. It was a nice, perfectly normal conversation about the neighbourhood and, after hearing that I was starting soon, how much fun she'd had in her time at college. It was almost a surprise to have an interaction that wasn't centred around my body.

Even then about halfway through I happened to look up and notice Geoff across the room looking in my direction. We made eye contact though there seemed to be no reaction on his part. He had his arms around a slim, blonde woman who seemed to be roughly his age. She was wearing a pretty great dress, light green and figure hugging and I assumed it was his wife. I smiled at him and then looked over to the woman, hoping he'd catch where I looked. There was still no reaction and after a little while he looked away and I went back to my conversation about the local parks.

I was keeping an eye on the time, and a little while before I figured I needed to make a move I casually drifted away from the woman I'd been talking to. I made my way back to the kitchen acting as if I wanted a drink and I noticed that Luke, Colin and Geoff didn't seem to be around. Quite possibly they had already gone wherever it was we were going to meet. I still felt pretty calm and confident, but there was also a feeling of excited anticipation starting to grow. I looked around the party enjoying the sensation of having a risky, naughty secret over all of them. I found myself catching the eye and smiling at Luke's wife who was chatting with a group of women, it felt even more fun.

Then, when I thought there should be do doubt Geoff would be in place I quietly slipped back into the corridor, and, when I was sure no one could see, back into the utility room. I'd judged it well and Geoff was there waiting.

"I thought you weren't coming for a moment."

I smiled at him, hopefully slightly seductively. "I didn't fancy being the one hanging around here. I didn't want someone else coming in and asking what I was up to."

He shrugged. "The door locks." He leaned across me and showed me the catch. "Someone with the key can open it from the other side, but it's only Luke and his wife who have them."

I nodded. "Good to know."

"Ready?"

"Yes. Where are we going?"

He smiled. "This way." He opened the door, appeared to check if the coast was clear, then looked back to get me to follow. I quickly did so and we went in the opposite direction to the kitchen and quickly turned a corner and up a flight of steps. At the top we crossed a landing into a small hall and Geoff tapped lightly on a door, there was a reply from inside and he went in. I followed.

It was immediately obvious we were in what was likely the master bedroom of the house. It was very spacious and there was a well appointed en suite bathroom to one side. Colin was sat in a small sofa by the window, and Luke was smiling a welcome from near the end of the bed.

"Claire, glad you could make it."

I looked around before replying.

"Wow, nice room."

Luke smiled, "thank you. Though most of the work in the house is thanks to my wife."

"I congratulated her on some of it earlier. I'll have to let her know that the bedroom is even better."

"Maybe it's best to not mention that." He seemed unconcerned, as if he knew it was a joke.

I smiled, "oh yes, how silly of me."

"Hi, Colin," I nodded towards him on the couch. "Decided about my dress yet?"

He returned my nodded greeting and gave a small laugh at the comment. Geoff looked at him quizzically.

"We, er, spoke earlier at the party." Colin left it at that and if Geoff found it unsatisfactory he didn't press things.

I was feeling better and better with each passing second as my confidence and anticipation rose. I was feeling more in control of one of my adventures than ever before, I felt two steps ahead of Luke and Colin and was revelling in their tension at wondering how best to move things along. I presumed Geoff would once again stay in the background.

123456...8