Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 09

Story Info
Claire has a secret meeting to attend.
27.4k words
4.78
20.5k
31

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
764 Followers

For the rest of that afternoon and evening I just couldn't keep still. I'd had various kinds of emotions after my adventures but I'd usually been able to process them mentally after a little while, but this one was possibly just too much. Every time I tried to be still and consider what had just happened I felt an overpowering urge to be up and doing something.

I gave into those feelings without too much worry, and despite talking with parents and friends and visiting my Gran I still thought about things, mostly on the drives or as my mind wandered watching TV that evening. I wasn't feeling bad or ashamed, or at least it didn't seem to me to be the case, it felt more like it was just too conflicting to get my head around. To take just one example I couldn't decide if I was properly angry at Jim for pushing things too far, or if we had both just played the parts I'd very obviously wanted to perfection. The moment in the car park when I was naked was by far the most vivid thing that had happened all day.

That seemed ridiculous given what Tom and I got up to in the car. I couldn't ignore what we'd done and I knew it could be quite a big deal. It was, however, hard to reconcile what I thought I should be feeling, that giving someone a blow job was much more important and exciting than taking your clothes off, with what I actually did feel, which was that it really wasn't. I had already kind of given one to Owen in the changing room, but I'd been more than happy to not dwell on that at all. Tom was different given we were now friends of a sort, but as much as I genuinely liked him it felt like a fluke that it had been him and not Jim.

Every moment of my naked dash seemed burned into my memory, but the frantic sexual encounter had just left impressions. Very pleasant impressions but the more I made myself consider it it felt like just an inevitable release of tension, and in no way the main event we'd been building towards. One important guide was how the events felt when I remembered them. Every look I'd received from the group of guys by the car now seemed to have lasted five minutes, and I knew it was likely going to fuel my fantasies for the next few days. In contrast thinking about the car didn't particularly fire me up again, and the moment right at the start of the day, when Tom had rushed upstairs to catch me changing and I'd knowingly left my boobs out for him, got my juices flowing again much more obviously. It was obviously just the way I was wired.

As I went to bed I started to think about tomorrow, and the fact that I'd likely have to interact with Tom and Jim again. At first that seemed tricky, but I quickly realised it likely wouldn't be at all. I know Tom wouldn't push things, and besides, it's not that I was unhappy with what had happened between us, I just knew it wasn't anything I wanted to get in the way. I was vaguely aware that I could probably turn his desires to my advantage if I figured it out correctly, but that seemed something I could happily leave for the future.

As for Jim I worried how I'd reconcile my annoyance at him with his inevitable jealousy of Tom and likely expectation of the same treatment. However, now that the calmness I'd lately found about my new life was returning, I realised there was no need to reconcile them at all. I was still peeved about his lies earlier, but the idea he might come calling in expectation didn't anger me in itself and I realised that me starting out annoyed was usually the way Jim and I had fun together. In the back of my mind I knew I would give him what he wanted, I always did, but I was content to let the part of me that thought I might resist or persuade him to do something more fun continue to fool itself. I was ready for either or both of them.

Which, of course, made the fact that the morning passed without any word from either of them all the more aggravating.

Around ten thirty I tried to do some more college preparation work. I told myself that until a few weeks ago then I spent every day not showing off to men so one was hardly a big deal, but despite how ridiculous it was I knew it was all I was interested in at the moment. I found myself dwelling again on the very public exposure I'd had yesterday and how that was something pretty new and exciting.

Being naked in the car park was perhaps the highlight, but I also thought about the ridiculous dress Tom had got for me. The last time I'd decided to buy some more revealing clothing had been right at the start of my new adventures, and back then even clothes that most women wouldn't think twice about had seemed daring. Now, however, I knew I was ready to push boundaries by anyone's standards. The clock ticked forwards slowly and still no one got in touch, I again felt the urge to be doing something and before I knew it I was in the car heading to buy some clothes.

Compared to my last mall visit this one was pretty uneventful. I'd made a quick pass and identified a shop that seemed like it would be selling what I was after, which was still just about normal party clothes but the ones that most girls would never consider and gossiped meanly about the sort of girls who did.

As it turned out there were maybe more of that sort of girl about than I thought, or at least the shop was pretty crowded. It wasn't that big, though, and it was really only a handful of dresses and skirts that struck me as being as daring as the tiny thing Tom found for me. With the crowds and the impersonal hubbub I decided I wanted to get in and out as quickly as possible as it didn't seem like there would be any opportunity to try things on in a way that might be fun. There were almost no men in the shop, and the few that were were clearly just waiting for one of the other women.

I grabbed a black glittery dress that seemed very similar to the one from yesterday, just a tiny tube of thin material, and then another black one that seemed like it would hang with just two, thin draping folds of material across my breasts. They reached down to the waistband, which had a very short flowing skirt beneath. My stomach lurched slightly at the idea of wearing either in public and the second seemed very probably intended for someone with much smaller boobs than me, but I hurried to the counter and paid and was on my way.

I checked my phone again when I got to the car, there was nothing but I made sure it was sat in the hands free cradle in case anyone called me. I even wondered about driving past the restaurant where I'd met Nick and seeing if I could get his attention in one of the dresses. It felt promising but also as if the idea needed some more work before I could put it into action. I would also have had to change in the car, though that idea was hardly something I'd hesitate to do given the right circumstances.

As it was, though, I found myself heading home. I resolved that, as I had with the lingerie survey, I would come up with a solid idea of my own and stop hanging about waiting for someone to call me. Obviously, almost as soon as I made that commitment my phone rang.

I glanced at the screen and it was from the fake profile I remembered Geoff had set up. He was someone I'd been thinking of at the back of my mind for a while, it had seemed that since he'd set me up with Brad he'd possibly been avoiding me. But then it was still only last week and, unlike Tom and Jim, he was a man with a wife, a job and, presumably, lots of other things to do other than just trying to persuade me to take my clothes off again. I can't say I hadn't had moments where I resented his not having been in touch, but I had tried to be philosophical about it. I'd also had several pretty big distractions.

All that flashed through my mind and I even had a slight moment where I wondered if I should take the call. Although we'd only really had one proper encounter things had always felt a little more intense and out of my control with Geoff. With Jim or Tom it felt like I was voluntarily giving up control sometimes, with Geoff it was more that he was taking it. I did get the impression he was being fair to me and, in his own way, had my best interests at heart. Or, at least, what he thought my best interests should be.

Although I let it ring a little longer than usual I did tap the green button and a split second later Geoff's cool, assured voice came through.

"Claire, is that you?"

"Hi, Geoff, it is me. I'm just in the car."

"Alone?"

"Yes."

"And are you alright to talk for a moment?"

"I think so."

"Great."

It was a usual style, clam and measured but no small talk.

"I've got another proposition for you."

My stomach fluttered again, this was exactly what I needed. I told myself to keep calm, the last time with Geoff had lead to me getting instantly flustered and agreeing to become a restaurant stripper before I really knew what had happened. I can't say I regretted it, but I wanted to be able mirror the way he was able to approach these situations.

"I see." I forced myself to pause slightly before I carried on. "Has Brad been back in touch?"

"No, no, nothing like that. He was very pleased with your work but I don't think he makes too much of a habit of hiring, ah, people like yourself."

It was a very rare occurrence, Geoff had stumbled over the end of the sentence clearly not quite knowing how to refer to me and perhaps worrying he'd say something wrong. I tried to capitalise.

"Strippers like me?" I said the words coolly but with what I hoped was a hint of amusement. It was fairly easy as I did find his reticence at least a little amusing.

"Well, perhaps not quite what I meant." He sounded genuinely slightly contrite.

"Don't worry, Geoff, I knew what you meant." There was a small silence before he continued.

"Good, where was I? Ah yes, a proposition. Well, it's really just me asking if you'd care to meet a few friends of mine."

"Right." I waited, it seemed clear that it was in fact more than that and I wanted Geoff to spell things out for me.

"Yes, just people I know from the street actually. Fellow neighbours of ours, two other men about my age."

"I see." This time I decided to carry on myself. "You think I need to meet some new friends?"

"Well, no, not quite friends. Let's say they could be fellow admirers of yours. Ones who would be happy to give you a helping hand."

I really wasn't sure where Geoff was going with this at all, but a more worrying thought occurred to me.

"What have you told them about me, Geoff?"

He must have heard the slight alarm in my voice as he answered with uncharacteristic quickness.

"Nothing to worry about, I can assure you."

"I hope so." I could feel myself start to get nervous but I tried to keep calm, at least in my voice.

"Well, firstly as with Brad and the rest, I can assure you of complete discretion on their part. I wouldn't have said a word to anyone if I wasn't completely certain of that. Secondly all I've told them about is our first meeting."

"Our first meeting?" It took a moment for me to remember it in detail. "You mean on the drive, when I was in that bikini?"

"Indeed. It was delightful at the time, but obviously pales next to what has happened since."

"Right." I took a moment to take it in, but it was still clear to me I didn't have a clue what he was asking. "I'm sorry, Geoff, I still don't really get it."

"I told them I'd met a young college student who lived on the street. One who looked incredible and who had been wearing an exceedingly small bikini."

"That's the sort of thing that interests them?"

"I think you realise pretty well it's the sort of thing that interests most men."

I smiled to myself but waited for him to continue.

"I also told them you seemed to get a kick out of the fact that I was obviously checking out your body, and that you'd seemed to be open to an invitation to come by and use my pool. I also said that it seemed pretty obvious you knew why I'd asked, that I wanted to see you in a bikini again, and that you were fine with it."

"Did I really say I'd come use your pool?"

"That's how I remember it."

"You're probably right. It sounds like me." I hesitated briefly before getting back to the main topic. "I'm still somewhat lost."

"Well, how about this? Please don't get offended by this question, but have you heard of the term Sugar Daddy?"

Another jolt of alarm shot through me. "Yes." I must have sounded pretty cold.

"Now, rest assured that's not quite what I'm suggesting. Well, not in the usual sense. But I suggested to them that an arrangement between some men with money and a beautiful college student who was possibly a fan of a bit of showing off was likely not the most complicated thing in the world to sort out."

"So, you guys would pay me to." My sentence faded away but then another flash of anger inspired me. "Well, what exactly do you think you could pay me to do?"

"Ah, I can hear I have offended you. I assure you it was never my intention and the only thing we would be proposing would be that you tried on some clothes for us."

"Try on some clothes?"

"Yes."

"And they'd pay for that?"

"I wouldn't say pay, nothing as tacky as that. We'd give you some gifts."

My anger was gone. I was well and truly intrigued. Geoff obviously interpreted my silence correctly.

"You see, Claire, I really don't think you quite realise just how remarkable you are."

Whatever else Geoff was, he was definitely someone who knew how to press my buttons.

"So, you want me to meet them?"

"Yes, absolutely. And no pressure, if the idea doesn't appeal to you then that will be the end of it."

"When?"

"Well, what are you doing now?"

"I'm driving home. Wait, are you saying they're round at your house right now?"

"They're having a drink in the lounge."

I couldn't help but laugh. "What if I said no? Or if I was out somewhere?"

"I was fairly sure you'd agree to meet, but it didn't have to be today."

"But if I could come now?"

"It would be for the best."

"OK. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

"Excellent. I'm looking forward to it."

I really didn't know what to think about Geoff's proposal. On the one hand it seemed almost mysterious and too good to be true, but on the other it struck me as dangerous waters indeed. It was never quite stated but it did seem like these neighbours of mine, all around the same age as Geoff, would know exactly who I really was. I'd be Claire the girl who lived a few doors down and who was probably about the same age as their daughters, not some character like Yvette who appeared in their lives for a night and then was never seen again. Still, between my mood and the way Geoff had made his proposition there was no doubt I'd be turning up, and a little while later I was approaching our houses. I decided to park at mine and then walk round.

I had dressed pretty well for my mall trip in some newer clothes. I had gone with smart but tight white jeans and a somewhat loose but thin and long white sweater that reached below the large brown belt I had fixing it tightly around my waist. I wore a white bra that made my boobs sit very nicely but was probably not showing through or letting them wobble around that much. I think I looked good but not particularly show offish, though, as I was beginning to realise, my body was pretty show offish no matter what as long as I didn't go out of my way to hide it.

As I made my way out of the car I noticed the bag of clothes I'd got from the mall. I'd been intending to go straight round to Geoff's so a small moment of impatience hit as I realised I'd need to drop them off first and make sure they were hidden in case my parents got back before me, but then it quickly occurred that I could just take them with me. The idea of maybe wearing them at Geoff's was of course there at the back of my mind but there was no plan, I just knew I was much happier setting off right away.

A minute or so later I was knocking at his door, I felt the familiar tug of nervousness at my stomach but that was a feeling I relished these days and for the most part I felt confident. If his friends thought I was just a normal girl next door then they would need to do at least a bit of work to get me to be anything else. I was looking forward to seeing if they had what it took.

"Claire, come in."

Geoff greeted me coolly and immediately stepped aside to let me enter, which I did.

"Just through in the lounge, you know the way."

I had half wondered if he might do a little more setup with me before introducing his friends but it seemed not. I didn't mind, I felt ready and with another delightful flutter of butterflies in my tummy I stepped through into his front room.

"Hello."

There were two men in there, on sat on each sofa and they both rose slightly as I came in. I nodded to the one who had spoken and the other smiled at me as I hovered near a chair waiting for Geoff to make the introductions. As expected they both looked like the sort of middle aged men I'd been aware of as fathers of friends my whole life. One seemed about Geoff's age and, if I didn't know better, seemed vaguely familiar, the other was a little older, maybe in his mid 50s. The younger man was in casual jeans, button down shirt and sweater like Geoff, whereas the older guy was slightly smarter in dress pants and a collared shirt.

As Geoff made his way in the older guy stepped towards me and offered his hand.

"I'm Luke, pleased to meet you."

"Hi Luke," I smiled at him and lightly shook his hand, I got a whiff of cologne which was strong but fairly pleasant and not overpowering. He hair was very grey streaked and he was older than anyone I'd done things with apart from maybe Chris at the restaurant, but he was making a very good first impression.

"And this is Colin." Geoff nodded to the other man, who was still half risen from his seat seeming to be caught unsure whether to also shake my hand of not.

I decided to keep acting confidently and stepped across to him, he straightened up and I gave him a smiling, "hi Colin," as I shook his hand.

"You might know Colin's son actually, didn't you mention having met him in the driveway the other week?"

I stopped slightly on my way to a chair but managed to keep going and sit before replying.

"Oh, you're Tom's dad?"

"Er, yes, I am. Do you know him?"

Colin also seemed to have not been expecting that. It did explain why I thought him familiar, I'd caught a brief glimpse of him in the car yesterday and, now it had been pointed out, there was a family resemblance.

"We've spoken a few times, he saw me in the back garden once and said hello." That was accurate so far as it went. "He hasn't mentioned me?"

"No, he hasn't."

I was relieved and just shrugged, "maybe I didn't make an impression."

"I find that hard to believe." Luke joined the conversation. "You certainly made an impression on Geoff here."

I turned to him, I didn't really know what to make of having Tom's dad here and it seemed easier to continue the conversation elsewhere for the moment.

"What did he say about me?"

"Let's just say he painted a very attractive picture."

"I was presenting a pretty good side of myself, I think."

"Very true." Geoff confirmed things.

There was silence again. I could feel already that there was a bit of tension in the room and it seemed like no one was much interested in small talk but not quite sure how to raise the topic at hand. I had obviously decided that the guys needed to work at it, but it also seemed as if Geoff wasn't going to take the lead quite yet. As often happened with silences I cracked first.

"I don't make a habit of that sort of thing usually, you know. Wearing that little in public." I figured me in a bikini was the sort of topic of conversation we were all interested in.

"No, of course not." Geoff sounded as if he didn't necessarily agree with me.

janscoM
janscoM
764 Followers
123456...8