Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you could just, you know?"

It was fairly obvious what he meant. "Give you another blow job?"

"Not another one. It, er, had hardly started." Jim was speaking pretty hesitantly.

"I don't know, Jim." If I was honest I was mostly just surprised he seemed to be ready again so quickly. Though part of me was also wondering if he told Tom would my 'duties' to the both of them ever end.

"Please, Claire, it's just, it's er." He paused, he was now looking even more nervous than when he and Tom had originally turned up on my doorstep. "It's the first time, that, you know."

I did of course realise what he was saying, which shouldn't have been a massive surprise to me. It wasn't as if I had lots of experience either. I knew that there was no way I would deny his request now.

"It's fine, Jim".

I smiled at him I hoped warmly and started to lower my head again. This was probably the most real interaction we'd had, with neither of us putting on that much of an act. I began by licking slowly up his dick and I felt him settle back into the seat, ready to enjoy my work.

As I took his cock into my mouth it was already completely hard. I felt compelled to take as much as I could inside and it pushed against my throat. I realised I was getting a pretty big kick myself out of what I was doing, it was the first time I was able to relax and enjoy the sensations. With Owen it was mostly a surprise and with Tom it was a confused and slightly desperate blur, but now I was in full control. I could feel how Jim reacted to everything I did, and the sensation of seeming to control his whole body via what I did to his cock was slightly intoxicating.

I experimented with various ways of kissing, licking and trying to swallow it, not seeming to think of anything else but what I was doing. It sounded like he enjoyed pretty much all of them, though as time went on I started to concentrate more and more on running my lips up and down over the head as I let one hand stroke the shaft beneath. It seemed to provoke the most noises of pleasure from Jim, and once I'd properly settled into a brisk rhythm I felt his hands again hold my head gently. They seemed to be telling me to stay where I was.

I was so wrapped up in the moment that it was hard to tell how long it lasted, but in perhaps a minute or two I realised he was again close to the edge. His breathing was getting shorter and I could feel him start to tense and pull my hair a little. After what had happened earlier there was no question that I would let him cum in my mouth and a few moments later he let out a fairly loud grunt and I felt a burst of semen hit my throat. It was still somewhat of a bizarre sensation but I kept going and was able to swallow several times to keep my mouth mostly clear. By now the taste of his semen was familiar, thought the texture seemed much more watery this time. As things subsided I found myself sucking the last drops from the tip as if it were a delicacy.

This time Jim was much more relaxed and ready to just be thankful.

"God, Claire, that was amazing."

I wiped a hand across my mouth and then laughed. "Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"It was unbelievable."

I looked around at where we were. "Yeah, it is a bit unbelievable."

He smiled. "Well, we had to do something before you were able to go home, didn't we?" He was already regaining some of his normal attitude but it felt like a good natured joke. I shook my head at him and started to get up and sit next to him. He took the opportunity to pull up his jeans.

"So, er, will they be in bed yet?"

I looked at the clock, it was possible but not certain. "They might, but I wouldn't be sure."

"Right, I guess we can drive around a bit if you like."

"Yeah, OK."

I saw him looking up and down my body again, I knew I was flushed and maybe even a little sweaty from what had just happened. I sat back and enjoyed the attention.

"Do you, er, want to put your dress back on?"

It seemed that sucking his cock was a way to make Jim behave a little bit. I thought about it, though not really for that long.

"I don't mind, I can just get changed when we go back if you want?"

A big grin broke out on his face. I was delighted to see that even now he still wasn't taking me completely for granted. "Great."

We headed back to the front of the car. Despite my choosing to stay naked for him it did feel like the adventure was winding down and I was OK with that. I was still pretty high on adrenaline and could feel my body in need of its own release, but I would take care of that myself later. It would give me a chance to go over every thing that happened, and I was very much looking forward to it. Though possibly Jim take a few more liberties with me on the way back, I could never be certain. I smiled and got back into the car.

1...345678