Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not hanging out, I'm hiding. It's my dress." I gestured down at myself with the hand not holding it up in place.

They looked. "What about it?"

"It's broken, it keeps falling down."

"You wore a broken dress?"

"No, of course not!"

Their two gormless, slightly worried expressions were almost too much to bear. I could feel the frustration building and building, but I knew I had to keep it together and try and come up with a story which didn't involve stripping in a cupboard for one of their fathers.

"Look, OK, I'm in a bit of a panic, but if you'll just keep your mouths shut for a minute I'll tell you, OK?" I still sounded dangerously annoyed, but I was getting things under control. I hoped.

"OK, OK, fine," said Jim, holding his hands up. Of anyone he was by far the most used to dealing with me in this sort of state.

"I figured you might be here, Tom, so I thought I would come along dressed like this and maybe we'd have some fun. You know?"

They both know, obviously.

"What about me?"

"What about you?" He looked angry and I carried on quickly. "Well, I knew you might come as well." I gestured towards him. "Like you have, and that was fine but,"I carried on, steeling my voice more, "why should I be nice to you after what you did to me in the cinema the other day?"

"I helped you out, didn't I? Got Tom to take you home." There was an amused edge to his protestations.

"Yeah, right. We both know you could have just given me your spare outfit, but you didn't."

"I never thought of it!" There was still the slight smirk there but I hadn't the strength to go any further. I shook my head. "Who cares. Anyway, when I got here I couldn't see you two, I went to the toilet and I got my dress caught on the door. I thought I'd torn it so I unzipped it a bit and my bra fell off into the toilet itself."

"What?" Jim sounded totally sceptical. I realise it did sound ridiculous, but I had no better explanation.

"I know it sounds ridiculous, but it wasn't a proper bra. It just sat on the front, it was supposed to stick by itself but it was the first time I'd ever worn one and." I shrugged. "I guess I put it on wrong, and soon as I pulled the dress down it just fell off."

Jim continued to stare at me disbelievingly but he was quiet at least.

"Couldn't you have picked it out?" Tom asked.

"Out of someone else's toilet? No way. I just left it there. Besides, I didn't know then that the dress was unwearable without it. But it is, I just fall out."

"Really? Let's see!"

That was Jim, I gave him a look and ignored him.

"So then, when I came out and realised, I was stuck, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go into the party but I also couldn't walk home like this."

"You didn't drive?"

"No." I realised my car was outside but I just had to hope they wouldn't notice it.

"So you just hung around in the corridor?"

I paused, my story really did sound ridiculous. Luckily Tom stepped in.

"I saw her out there. My Dad had just come in from there, actually, that's why I looked up. I think he was helping get some wine."

"Oh, was that your Dad? I saw some guy and Leslie out here just now, I was hiding up by the stairs."

All this time Jim was just staring at me, as if trying to figure out what I was saying was true and what wasn't. I had to just ignore his look, if I let him scrutinise the tale at all then I was certain it would just come crashing down.

There was a brief silence, then Jim spoke up. "So, what now? You wanted to find us."

"Well, you can help, can't you?"

"Can we? Drive you home or something?"

"Well, no, I can't go home yet. I can't let my parents see me in this dress."

"Didn't they see you leave in it?"

"No, I sneaked out, but there's no way I can sneak in. Can't we go back to yours, Tom?"

"Maybe, but, I dunno. What time will your parents go to bed? My Mum is probably going to go back soon, she rarely stays long at these things."

"Not for a few hours at least." It was true, despite what had gone on it was still barely nine o'clock. Now I was desperate.

"Jim, can we go to yours?"

He shook his head. "No, everyone's in there. That's why I agreed to come to this lame party."

"What, you asked me to let you come?"

It was Jim's turn to ignore a comment, he carried on. "I reckon we can help you anyway, though."

"Great."

"Yeah, we can just drive around for a few hours. Maybe get a drive through and eat. My car's here, so," he shrugged, "I'd be glad to."

"Thanks, Jim, you're a life saver." I felt slightly calmer for the first time in what felt like years, it was beautiful.

"I do have a condition, though." His grin grew very wide.

"Oh, right, let's hear." But before I could finish there was a knock at the door.

"Claire, are you in there." I froze, it was Colin's voice. I was instantly back at maximum alert. Tom and Jim also froze in alarm, I could see from their faces that they also recognised who it was.

All I could think to do was just wait it out in silence, but then I realised that no one had locked the door. I had left it open for Tom and Jim, and then in the excitement of the conversation I hadn't thought about it. I took one step to try and rectify that but there was another knock and this time the door started to open.

"Claire, are you here." Colin opened the door and then stopped immediately as he saw his son. "Oh, Tom, why." He stopped dead as he saw the rest of us as well.

"Dad, I, er." Everyone was frozen, I realised I had to act.

"Colin, I'm fine, don't worry. Thanks for coming back." I tried to sound perfectly calm, it was my greatest acting role yet.

He looked at me, and then at the other two. "Oh, right, OK." He sounded extremely nervous, but wisely thought better of speaking further.

I looked at Tom. "I'm sorry, I met your Dad in the corridor just before you. I asked him to help, to maybe quietly find someone who could take me home, but when you said you'd seen your Dad coming back to the party I realised who he was and I was embarrassed. So, I, you know, thought it was better to not mention it."

Tom nodded. "OK" He also sounded like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

I went back to addressing Colin. "I thought we'd be gone before you got back. They've agreed to give me a lift, so."

"Oh, right, well. That's fine, I think, only I did find out where your." He hesitated, he was probably going to say where my clothes were but realised he couldn't mention them in front of Tom and Jim. I cursed internally. "I mean, er, found someone to help, but, er."

"My car's here and it's no trouble. Really" Jim spoke up, just about. He sounded very different to how he had with me lately, deferent and nervous.

I thought quickly, it was surely better for me to get my clothes back but I couldn't be completely certain that's what Colin was going to say, or that there was a good plan for how I'd get them. At least in Jim's car I knew I'd get home eventually. There was his condition, but that was hardly something to worry too much about given what we'd done in the past.

"Yes, I'm fine now. I'll be home soon."

All this time I was still in the black dress offering an insane amount of cleavage despite the hand that was in place there. All three men were not so nervous as to not sneak glances at it and my legs as often as possible. I realised that if I could get over the fear of people finding out something that might make my life overly complicated, this was exactly the sort of situation I loved.

"Right, well, if you're sure, I'll head back in. Tom, are you coming or?"

Tom looked at me and Jim. "I'll go back with Claire and Jim, I think, Dad. I'm not loving the party and."

Jim looked as if he wanted to say something, no doubt encouraging Tom to stay here so he'd have me to himself, but he obviously didn't want to speak up with Colin here.

"Right, well, er. Nice to meet you, Claire, and, well, I'll see you later Tom."

"Bye, Dad."

I saw Colin nod to Jim before he left. I immediately crossed and locked the door.

"Well, well, very interesting!" Jim had immediately regained his normal, cocky attitude.

"Shhssshhh!" He'd spoken normally and I was worried Colin might still be able to hear.

He grinned back. "We'll have to invite your Dad next time, eh, Tom?"

Tom looked at me and then back at Jim. He clearly didn't know what to say, I decided we needed to move things forward.

"Oh, come on, don't be childish. Stop embarrassing your friend and tell me what this condition of yours is."

He looked at me for a moment, then smiled. "I mean, I'm pretty sure you can guess what it is."

"Yeah, I think I can." It seemed obvious that he would want me to get naked as we drove around, just like I had been with Tom the other day.

"Deal?"

We all knew that I had no choice, but we also all knew I would probably have agreed to it anyway.

"Yes, fine, I'll take my clothes off while we drive around." I sounded resigned but also relieved, which was exactly how I felt. With the door locked behind us and Jim's car outside I had somehow made it out of this situation. All I needed to do now was strip, but that was becoming very easy for me.

"Great." Jim's grin grew to its widest extent. "OK then, get 'em off."

"What?! Not here, Jim, in the car."

"That's not the deal."

"Come on!" I couldn't believe it, just when it seemed like I'd escape easily it seemed Jim wanted me to walk naked to the car. "No way, no chance, I've had enough of being stuck somewhere I don't want to be naked."

Jim laughed, "if that's true you should probably think about the choices you seem to be making recently." He didn't seem close to budging from his request, and, as we all still knew, I didn't really have much of a choice.

"Jim, I don't know. I mean, if we get seen with her then we might get in trouble as well." It seemed as if Tom might be an ally.

"No one's going to see, it's late. How many people drive up here at night? Almost none. Besides, we can just hide her between us if someone does drive past, they won't be looking very hard anyway. Who's going to expect a naked girl?"

"I guess."

"And, come on, are you telling me you don't want to her bare ass and tits wobbling down the road in front of you."

From his look it seemed that Tom definitely did want to see that. It turned out he was sadly an easily converted ally.

"Oh come on guys, I've said I'll get naked in the car. We can stay out as long as you like."

I was starting to beg, but a part of me already knew I would be doing it. The idea of running up the drive naked with all the people at the party was terrifying, but that was exactly how I'd thought of wearing a bikini just a few weeks ago, and now look at me.

Jim fixed me with his usual grin. "You may as well start taking it off, the quicker you do the quicker we get out of here."

"Tom, please?" He looked at me, I could see he was caught between his desire to be on my good side and his love of getting my clothes off. Ultimately, although I'm sure he might feel bad about it afterwards, there was no doubt which one would win.

"It is Jim's car, Claire, so I guess he gets to decide."

"I can't believe this." I was now not begging but whining, they had definitely heard this one before and knew how it ended. So did I, and I was already reaching up to undo my dress. Both boys watched me closely, Jim with a confident smirk and Tom with a look of apologetic interest.

I quickly slipped it down to my waist and then pushed it off my hips, as I bent to pick it up Jim held out his hand.

"I'll take it."

"Yes, sir." I said sarcastically as I handed it over. As I went to unclip the garter belt I felt both sets of eyes take me in. The utility room wasn't particularly warm and my nipples were rock hard pretty much instantly.

"Why were you wearing that?"

"I thought about stockings, but then once I put the dress on I realised everyone would see them, so it seemed best to not bother." I shrugged. "But it didn't seem important to take it off." I looked up at him as I handed it over. "Is that OK?"

His eyes swept across my body again, now naked except for the tiny pair of black panties. "Fine with me."

I noted that neither of them had complimented me yet. I hooked my fingers in either side of my underwear, I obviously needed to try a bit harder.

"You sure I can't keep these on?"

"Of course not."

I shook my head as if disappointed in them, then smoothly slipped my underwear down my legs and off each foot. I stood up as purposefully as I could manage and handed them to Jim.

At least now I was naked the two of them took the time to stare at me properly. I could see Jim especially fixing his look on my now bared pussy. I had freshly trimmed and neatened my small strip of pubic hair that morning so I knew I looked great, and despite the anger, frustration and mounting dread about what I was about to do, their attention still gave a little spark to my stomach. I waited for a few moments, letting them look and trying to regain more confidence and excitement from it.

Finally, though, I needed to act. The fear was still there, but I decided to face it.

"Now who's holding things up?"

Jim finally looked back up to my face. "OK, fine, let's go."

Tom lead the way and opened the door, Jim gestured for me to follow next and I did so trying not to think too much about what was about to happen. I watched as Tom crept up the drive to the corner of the house, he looked around then turned back and gave the thumbs up. I felt a firm pat on my bottom.

"OK, show time." Jim's hand lingered on my bum.

"At least wait till we get in the car, OK?" As ever my attempts to regain the upper hand didn't quite work.

"Can't wait," he replied and gave me a squeeze. I tried to put him out of my mind for now and started forwards towards Tom, who was still watching from the corner of the house. There were no windows along this side so I quickly joined him and peered past his shoulder. The coast still seemed clear.

"Where's the car?"

"Oh, er. It's back at my house."

"What?" We were both whispering, me only just managing to keep it up given what I'd just learned.

"I, er, figured you'd realised."

I stared at him, I felt so resigned to the situation that this didn't seem to change things much. I knew I should be outraged, but even acting that way was difficult given how badly we needed to be quiet.

"Sorry, Claire." Tom did again look genuinely sorry, but it still didn't really count for much.

"What's the hold up?" Jim whispered as he arrived.

"Nothing!" I managed an angry whisper in his direction.

"She didn't know where your car was."

I didn't look in his direction, but I assumed Jim smirked first before asking, "all clear?"

"It seems to be," muttered Tom. It was still true, the light and noise of the party was evident but the curtains were drawn and the street itself was dark and deserted.

"Well, then, Claire. Off you go." Again I was treated to a grope of my bottom.

"One of you go first!"

"No way, we want to watch you."

I stood still for a moment. I could barely summon up the will to resist, I was cold and I just wanted to get to safety. My heart was still in my mouth but the idea of arguing any longer was completely unappealing.

"Fine!"

Without thinking much beyond my frustration I stepped forward, and before long I was trotting carefully up the drive. After a few paces I heard Tom and Jim set off behind me.

Once I was in motion and out in the open my nudity felt like much more of an issue. My boobs, bum and, so it seemed, almost every part of me bounced and jiggled as I ran. It made me self conscious of my body in a way I hadn't been for a while, and I felt visible from miles away. I put one arm across my tits and tried to control their movement somewhat but it was a pretty futile gesture. The only way to really control the wobbling would have been to walk slowly, but that was absolutely out of the question.

I knew I was giving the two guys behind me a good show as I received whispered shouts of encouragement, mostly from Jim and mostly about my bouncing bottom. I tried to ignore them, a part of me still enjoyed the compliments but it just fed my paranoia that every window we passed would be a discovery. I can't say I was worried about being seen, but I did feel genuine fear about being caught naked by the police. I wasn't quite sure what they'd do, but if they had an solid excuse to arrest a naked girl no one could be too surprised if they took it.

After a minute or so I seemed to be making good progress. I was still going as fast as I could, accounting for being barefoot and having to anticipate any passers by. Normally the walk back to our houses would have been about five minutes, but I was trying to convince myself that we were already about half way. Then, suddenly and inevitably, we heard the sound of car in the distance.

I stopped and turned to Tom and Jim, who also looked a little worried. As promised they jogged up to me and Tom stood in front of while Jim went behind. I obviously wasn't completely covered, but it did seem like a car just passing by wouldn't see much. The car got closer, it's headlights becoming visible just rounding a bend.

"We should walk a little too, make it look less suspicious."

I felt Jim once again touch my bottom, but this time it did seem like a genuine encouragement to walk forwards rather than just a thin excuse to grope me. I set off inching along and staying close to Tom, I tried to keep my head ducked down. The car swept pass quickly and although I didn't look it did seem like we'd gotten away with it.

"Thank god," I said as the noise receded into the background.

"I think I know who that was," replied Tom. His voice sounded pretty neutral.

"Did they see?"

"I think they saw me, they waved, but." He left things there, it was ambiguous but it didn't seem like he was too worried.

"They'd have stopped if they'd seen Claire. I know I would."

"Thanks, Jim. How sweet." I managed to be sarcastic despite my cold and still worried state.

His hands were now gripping my sides and were inching closer to my boobs all the time.

"Can we hurry up again now?" I turned my head and he looked up from close contemplation of my bottom.

"Oh, yeah." He let go, and once again the guys hung back but I was just happy to pick up the pace again.

As we got closer then there started to be street lights. I hadn't thought it possible but I now felt even more exposed. It was somewhat surreal to be walking down such a familiar stretch of road stark naked. I saw my own house coming up and prayed with all my heart that neither of my parents would pick this moment to look out from the curtains. I tried to comfort myself that at this distance they maybe wouldn't recognise me and they surely would never assume that whoever was streaking down the street was their own daughter.

As I passed by as quickly as I dared I spotted what must have been Jim's car, it was parked in front of Tom's house. I looked behind me and asked by pointing if I was right and received a few nods. With my goal in sight I couldn't help but break into a faster jog, abandoning my efforts to keep my breasts under control.

"Claire, look out!"

Tom's half whispered shout took me by surprise, I stopped and looked back, he was pointing across the road but as I started to look in that direction his point turned to a wave. With a sinking heart I noticed a man stood at the end of the drive across the road, obviously in the middle of putting his rubbish in the bins. We locked eyes for a split second, he looked as startled as I felt, and then I sprinted to hide behind the car. As I ducked behind it on the side away from the man I heard him greet Tom.

"Hi there, Tom. Just out for a stroll?"

1...345678