Claire Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife wants to help out her friend but loses bet.
3.4k words
4.39
19.3k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story about a loyal husband, his wife, their friend, and the adventures they get it to.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one.

*

I got up like usual. I didn't expect to see Claire before I left for work. I walked past her door and stopped, I didn't hear anything, so I figured she was still asleep. So I left.

The day dragged, work was OK, but I just kept thinking there had to be something I could do to help Claire. I thought Kim might be able to help her with finding a guy. I figured I would talk to her when she got home today. I stopped worrying about Claire and started to fear that Kim would find out about Claire. Not that anything happened, but that she would take it the wrong way, and I would be up shit's creek.

As I drove home, I thought about what I was going to find when I got there. I walked into the family room. Kim and Claire were talking away. "How was your day, Tim?"

"It was good. How was your trip?"

"I was telling Claire how much fun I had."

"Well, why don't you two catch up, and you can tell me all about it later." I went into the kitchen to fix a snack.

"Can you make us another drink?" Kim Called out.

"What are you drinking?"

"Surprise us."

"Sure," I thought to myself, make up some new concoction. I mixed up some drinks, gave them both one, and went into my study to play on my computer. I overheard them talking. Kim was telling Claire about her trip. Then Claire was talking about how lonely she was. The conversation became so quiet I could not make out what they were talking about.

Kim called out, "Can you make some more of these yummy drinks?"

"Sure," I got up, went to the kitchen, and mixed up a couple more. Handing the drinks to the girls, I noticed It was starting to get dark.

"Tim, we are going in the pool. Would you like to join us?"

"Sure, can you grab a suit for me?"

"Tim, I liked the one you wore yesterday. Would you wear it again for me?" Claire asked.

"Sure, Kim, it's the black one on the floor in the closet."

I heard them talking as they walked upstairs. "Tim liked the suit I wore yesterday."

"Oh really."

"Yes, I will show it to you."

"OK."

Oh shit, I thought am I going to get it when she sees that suit. After 20 minutes, I heard them coming down,

"Tim, we need another drink."

"OK." As I fixed the drinks, Kim and Claire walked into the kitchen; They both had on the same style suit; Claire's was bright yellow, and Kim's was Lite blue. The suit had two thin straps that started at their waist in the back, going over the shoulder to the middle of their pubic mound. The straps widened at their breasts, but not enough to cover their areolas, then narrowed, meeting below their belly buttons, finally stopping at their pubic mound, exposing their labia's. The straps ended, two thin strings continue from the outer edges, framing their labia's, jointing together at the waist.

"Wow, you both look so hot and sexy."

"You like?" Claire asked.

"He's a guy; if it exposes your tits, ass, and pussy, he will love it. Claire works for a bathing suit distributor. These are some of her samples. They even have some for men. Here try this one." Kim threw a suit at me. I started for the bathroom, "Where are you going?" Kim asked.

"To change."

"We are standing here in these suits that cover very little, and you feel you need to be modest," Kim said,

"They don't cover anything," Claire added.

"You can change right here."

"Fine." I stripped off my clothes, picked up the suit. Like theirs, it left little to the imagination. There was a triangle piece of fabric in the front to cover my cock and balls, except three holes, top, middle, and bottom. The fabric between the top and middle kept my dick from falling out but showed the head and base of my dick. The bottom hole allowed my balls to swing free.

Claire walked over, "It looks right, just needs an adjustment." She reached down, grabbed my cock, pulled the head out of the top hole. She leaned in, put the head in her mouth, gave it a couple of quick licks. Stood up, leaving the head hanging out. "There, perfect."

Kim knelt, reached out, cupped my balls, then leaned in and sucked on them. Standing, she said, "I like how I can get to your balls without having to pull off your suit.". They both laughed, picked up their drinks, and went to the pool.

OK, what was that? I thought to myself. My somewhat conservative wife, wearing a micro one-piece bathing suit in front of one of her good friends, letting her friend suck my dick, and then sucking my balls in front of her friend. I guess if she's good with it, I'm good with it too.

As they got in the water, I noticed the material of their suits had become transparent. Kim noticed it too, pointing at Claire, "I can see your nipples and pussy," laughing.

Claire looked down at her suit and laughed too. Then she pointed at Kim, "yours's too," and laughed harder. Kim looked down and laughed.

I stood up out of the water. "Hey, look at mine; it's see-thru too." We broke out laughing.

Kim waded over to Claire, jumped up, and dunked her. After Claire came up and regained her composure, she jumped up and dunked Kim. They laughed and tried to dunk each other. Claire accidentally caught Kim's suit with her hand and pulled it down, exposing Kim's breasts.

Laughing, Kim said. "OH, you're going to pay for that," then pulled Claire's suit down.

"OK, that's war." Both of them, pulling and tearing at each other's suits. After about 10 minutes, both had managed to pull the other's suit off. Naked, they looked at each other laughing; then they noticed I still had mine on. In a flash, they were on me, pulling and tearing at my suit. I acted like I was protecting myself, but what kind of man would fight off two good-looking naked women.

They managed to get my suit off during the struggle, but the battle didn't stop there. I was grabbing tits, pussy, and ass. Someone grabbed my cock. Someone else was groping my balls and ass. I had each girl's tits in my hands.

I let go of their tits to feel their pussy's. But I found that the girls had their fingers already in the other's pussy. They stopped wrestling, looked into each other's eyes, leaned forward, and passionately kissed.

I sat back and watched. As Kim kissed Claire, she never let go of my cock, kept stroking. They broke apart; Kim looked over to me, kissed me, pushing her tongue down my throat. Then she moved back to allow her friend a turn. Claire leaned in, kissed me as Kim did.

She stood back and looked at Kim. Kim asked, "Do you want to tell him or should I."

Claire responded, "you should."

"Tell me what?" I asked, with a puzzled look on my face.

Claire told me everything that went on while I was gone." Kim's hand moved to my balls and began to squeeze hard. Oh, Shit, I am so fucked, I thought. "At 1st, I was upset when Claire told me that no matter how much she tried and begged, you would not fuck her because of your vow to me. Then I thought what a faithful husband I have. Claire is a sexy beautiful woman, and if she could not get you to fuck her. Well, that just made me love you more, and I love Claire and want her to be happy. So you can go ahead and fuck her, but nobody else and only when I'm with you. So that being said, I think we should take this upstairs."

Not sure what to make of what just happened, I got out of the water with the girls, helped gathered our things. I stopped and watched the girls walked to the porch; their bodies shimmered in the moonlight, showing off their sexy bodies. I felt so lucky to have such a wonderful wife and her good friend. My mind was racing ahead to what would happen upstairs. I don't know if my cock could have gotten any harder than it was right then.

I followed them up the stairs, looking at two smooth perfect asses ahead of me. I was about to grab Kim's but decided to wait till inside our bedroom. Once inside, we looked at each other. "This is new territory for us, so how do we start this?" I ask.

Kim walked over to me and pushed me. I fell back on the bed. She climbed on the bed, straddling my head, lowering her wet pussy to my face. I stretched my tongue out and began licking her pussy. I felt Claire move between my legs and start to suck on my cock. Before I could get going on Kim's pussy, she climbed off my face, laid next to me.

Claire looked up from my cock at Kim. "Claire, I've never been with a woman, but I want to be with you." Claire stopped sucking my cock, climbed up to Kim, and passionately kissed her.

They broke apart, Claire looking into Kim's eyes, said, "Since we were in college, I wanted you but was afraid you didn't feel the same." They hugged, then kissed again. Not wanting to interrupt, I sat back and watched, giving them more space.

They kissed for a while, letting their hands explore each other's bodies. Claire was kissing Kim's body, starting at her neck, slowly working her to her breast, stopping to suck on each nipple. A soft moan escaped from Kim's mouth. Claire slowly continued down, kissing Kim's belly working her way to her pubic mound. Kim's breathing had become shallower and quicker. Claire looked up into Kim's eyes for approval. Kim reached down between her legs and spreader her lips apart, showing her eagerness and willingness. Claire took the invitation, moving between Kim's legs, gently spreading them farther, opening them to allow her access to her friend's most private parts. Slowly spreading Kim's labia lips, her clit was already hard and poking out. Claire lowered her mouth onto her waiting clit, and began to suck it. "Oh, Oh, Oh, My, I, Never, thought it would, Oh, my God, that's good."

The scene was so erotic. There was my wife, with her friend between her legs, licking her pussy. I couldn't control the urge, so I started to masturbate. Kim placed both her hands on Claire's head and pulled it tight to her pussy, not allowing her to escape from between her legs. Kim's breathing had become even shorter and quicker. I knew this is the sign that she was about to have an orgasm. "Oh, My, I'm going to come," Kim's whole body started shuttering. Claire kept licking and sucking, sending Kim over the edge. "Please, Please, Stop. Oh, I'm Cuming, again."

Kim's body continued to shutter, her legs wrapped around Claire's head, her hands pulling her best friend's mouth tight to her clit. Her body finally ceased shuttering; Kim released Claire's head, Claire moved up to lay next to Kim.

They embraced each other. Kim looked into Claire's eyes, "It's your turn." Kim repaid the favor and started kissing Claire as she did for her. She was working her way down between Claire's legs, spreading her labia lips. I could see how wet she was from where I was standing. There were a few droplets at the bottom of her slit. Kim took a slow lick from the bottom of her slit to her clit, then flicked Claire's clit with her tongue.

"Oh, I've been waiting so long." Claire moaned. Kim kept teasing her, bring her close to the edge, then backing down. "I need to cum. Please make me cum." I stood next to Claire, stroking my ridge cock as Kim tortured her. Claire pleaded, "please make me cum, please, I need you to make me cum so badly; please, Kim, make me cum." Kim took Claire's clit in her mouth and sucked it, "OHH, I'm almost there." Kim softly bit down on her clit and pushed two fingers deep into her pussy. Claire grabbed Kim's head, pushing it hard to her pussy, and began to spasm, raising her hips off the bed, taking Kim's head with them. She did this a couple of times, then sat up, screaming, "OH, OH, My, GOD."

That was it for me; I blow my load over Claire's tits and Kim's back. Claire collapsed back on the bed. We all laid there trying to catch our breaths.

After some time, Claire got up and went to her room; she returned with a bag. Kim and I were watching when she bent over to set the bag down. We saw a red jewel butt plug poking from Claire's butt hole. Kim reached over, grabbed the jewel, and slowly pulled it a little. "What is this, Claire?"

"OH, just my little butt toy."

"Ya, really?"

"Ya, really! I love the feeling it gives me, I feel full, and there are so many nerve endings in your anus that heightens your sexual pleasures. Didn't I tell you that I used it the first night, before Tim fucked me, with the dildo that has the anal probe? You should try it? It really does make a difference."

"I don't know."

"You won't regret it."

"Well, today is a day of firsts. I guess, OK, I will try it".

"Tim, could you get another plug and some lube from my bag?"

As I searched the bag, I found an assortment of sexual toys. At the bottom, I found a blue gemmed butt plug and a big bottle of lube. I gave them to Kim, she hesitated, like she was changing her mind.

"Let me help you," Claire jumped in. "Get on your hands and knees," Kim did as she said. "Now point your ass, high in the air, good." Kim had her face buried in a pillow. "I'm going to put some lube on your ass; just relax." As she did, Kim flinched, "relax, you trust me, don't you?"

"Yes, but I've heard it hurts."

"Trust me; if you do as I say, you won't feel any pain."

"OK, I trust you." I watched as Claire massaged Kim's ass, slowly inserting in her little finger, then sliding it back out if she thought Kim was in discomfort.

"Kim, you're doing great; let me know if you feel any pain."

"OK." Claire kept working her fingers around Kim's anus, slipping one in, then out, tell she had her index finger buried and moving it in a circular motion opening up Kim's sphincter.

"Mum, that feels good."

"You're doing great, Kim."

"I am?"

"You sure are." Claire then slipped a second finger in Kim's anus. "OU, I like that, your right; I feel all kinds of new sensations. Let me know when you're going to put a second finger in."

"Kim, I have two in already."

"What?"

"I have two fingers deep in your anus."

Kim lifted her head off the pillow, turn her head, "No way."

"Yes, I do."

"I don't believe you." I got a hand mirror off the dresser, gave it to Kim. Looking in the mirror, "You do have two fingers in."

"You're ready for a third?"

"Yes, this feels different, but I like it." Claire slipped one more finger in, sliding it in and out. Kim's sphincter opened further.

"Kim, you may feel something cold; I am going to insert the plug now."

"Go ahead; I'm ready." Claire eased the steel butt plug into Kim's ass. "Oh, that is a little cold. But it feels good." Kim took the mirror and was looking at her new toy. "I think blue looks good on me. I like it." Claire moved to Kim's side got on her hands and knees just like Kim. So both of them had their butts pointed at me.

"What do you think Tim, do you like your wife's new accessory?"

"I sure do. I like yours too." Both on their hands and knees, shaking their asses. I got behind them, and rubbed each butt, then took hold of the plugs. "Nice, I like." I pulled a little, then pushed them back in.

"OU," Kim said.

"Oh, ya, Claire said.

I got off the bed. "Where are you going?" Kim asked.

"I saw something in Claire's bag that looked like fun." I pulled out a transparent pink thick 14" long double-headed dildo. Holding the dildo up, I asked Claire, "What's this for?"

"Hand it to me, and I will show you." As I walked over to them, Claire moved behind Kim. Kim was still in a doggie position. Claire took the toy, put lube on it, and Kim's pussy.

She slid it into Kim, "Oh, my, it' big." As it slid in, I saw Kim's lips stretching.

"Oh, please, it's too big." Claire stopped and pulled it out, leaving only the head inside of her. Kim's breathing quickened. "Wow, that was the biggest thing that has ever been in me."

"We're not done yet." Claire then pushed it back in this time further.

"Oh, My." Claire pulled it back, so the head was at the entrance of her pussy.

Kim was breathing faster. "Ready for more?"

"Please, Claire, it's too big." Claire didn't listen to her pleads; she pushed it again. Finally, Claire managed to get 6" inside of Kim. "OH, IT'S TOO MUCH." Claire, signaling me over. Here Tim, hold this. I took hold of the thing as Claire turn around, so she was ass to ass with Kim. "I need some lube. Can you help a girl out?" I squeezed some lube over her ass, letting it drip down over her swollen pussy, then I applied some on the dildo. It was erotically different as I slid my hand up and down the artificial cock.

Claire looked at me, "Are you going to fuck that thing? Or are you going to let?" She moved backward towards Kim, taking the dildo from my hand. She placed the head of the toy at the entrance of her pussy. "Keep a hold of it," then she pushed herself back on it. "Oh, fuck, Kim, your right; this thing is big," Claire said in a husky voice. She moved forward; the dildo slid out till the head was at the entrance of her pussy. She pushed back again. "HOLY, SHIT, THAT IS, BIG."

While Claire was working more of it inside herself, Kim was rocking back and forth, each time taking more of the thing. The girls got in a rhythm, rocking back and forth, each time pushing the dildo deeper, till they had the whole thing in their soaking, stretched-out pussy's. I felt left out. I look back in Claire's bag and found another butt plug and a pocket pussy. I lubed up my ass and the plug, pushed it deep in my ass. Then lubed my cock, stuck it in the pocket pussy, and fucked it.

Between the sloshing noises from the girl's wet pussies, the sucking noise from the fake pussy, I heard Kim in a low voice moaning and Claire breathing heavily, occasionally letting out something not understandable. It was such an erotic sight; two women fucking each other on a big thick dildo, their asses slapping against each other, tits flopping back and forth, and sounds of pure lust. Watching them was way more than I could take. Kim raised her head, arched her back, and screamed as she was coming. Claire, with one last thrust against Kim's ass, also screamed, then came. Both fell on the bed, letting the dildo slip out of their swollen pussy's. As the cum leaked from them, I feverishly jerked my cock to a massive orgasm, pull off the fake pussy, let my cum spray over both women, then collapsing to the floor.