All Comments on 'Claire Finds Her Orgasm Ch. 02'

by myerotica1234

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Where were you?

Oh I needed a coffe break Can you spell liar? When you start to hide your trysts instead of being honest with Seth What are you doing? Divorce is around the corner Just a slut cucking her hubby Same old story

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
Serendipity . . .

. . . just honest serendipity! The best laid plans of mice and men (women too) gang aft aglee. The tale is becoming somewhat clearer, Seth wants to explore an open marriage, Claire is apprehensive but her lust for Mark wins out, and Mark is falling in love. As the characters have been described to date we have two lusty men and apparently two lusty women with Seth's ex GF. The combination could lead to a stable poly relationship or an additional male or two could complete the sexual circle. The way the dynamics appear to be unfolding, however, seem to lead toward tension and disolution.

I wouldn't mind if this story went on for quite a while longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the same

The same story the husband an idiot and the wife is a liar, makes for great reading i think not and people don't fall in love with sickos they just take advantage of them then leave them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Liar?

Failure to tell ALL the truth is not exactly lying! Hubby seemed to be delighted with her concession, and he is unlikely to want to second-guess whatever triggered her change-of-heart (yes...pun intended!) I was not convinced the way ME1234 presented her rapid transition from "this was a huge mistake" to eager sex-toy (after their tryst in the car). A bit earlier, his sudden kisses leaving the cafe seemed like she would perceive as Mark's desperation rather than his passion and intensity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fuck Clair and her cum sodden fuck hole. Srth should go make it Lauren whether Clair likes it or not. And - if he falls in love with her her will probably be better off her than slut Clair

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
She is still a slut

The only reason she is giving in is because she wants to play the field, hard. He is just realizing that the marriage is over and planing ahead for when it is all over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
your name should be noerotica0000

this is just anothern sad atempt at trying to be a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
unanswered question

You didnt answer or address one of the questions from ch1, that of how now that she has had her orgasm can she have one with seth. Maybe it was no, but you short shrifted your readers by not exploring the issue w any depth. If this was just supposed to be a descriptive stroke piece, then ok, but your writing is decent and you seemed to really want to develop your characters. The whole story is about her sexuality, but the depth from the lead up in ch1 wasnt as present in ch2.

Good first submission, take your time and tell your story the way you started it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Na

Wife just lied to hubby and about to give him sloppy seconds, marrige pretty much over already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous