All Comments on 'Claire Fucks Her Panties For You'

by claire2014

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Ade0407Ade0407almost 10 years ago
welcome back you naughty girl

Claire that was completely delicious. My cock has missed you!! Welcome back sweetie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking delicious

Wow. Claire is fucking delicious. Couldn't agree more.

wolf_master_85wolf_master_85almost 10 years ago
Missed this

I'm pretty sure it's the dream of most guys and girls on this site for Claire to do one of these every week. :P For now though I'm glad she's back and as salacious as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh, claire! *****(five stars)

oh, claire...i wish i could fuck your panties into your pretty, pink cunt...i can feel the cum in me begin to churn for you!

it would be amazing, it's just what daddy needs...You, claire!!

i'm soooo glad you're back, you're just what the doctor ordered or would if he knew you...thank you for all that you do for all of us...we're all such lucky daddies! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incomparable

In this category you are incomparable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding!!

Welcome back babygirl.

danc1977danc1977almost 10 years ago
Amazing!

SO glad you're back princess! This was HOT and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE must hear more from this little sextoy

Hurry back Claire this Daddy needs more of you one taste isn't enough!

JunDivisionJunDivisionalmost 10 years ago

oh wow, so happy to see you back! You're one of my most repeatedly listened voices of Lit, one of the most sexiest voices here, I love the way you talk. Please keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nasty little girl!

Hello Claire,

Thank you for this recording. It makes my cock hard to hear you talk dirtily. And I timed my orgasm with yours. You have such a lovely cunt-voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

They say when someone goes away and your miss them, you are lucky.

Why?

Because they must have been very special.

Welcome back Claire.

chris1881chris1881almost 10 years ago
Wasn't the same without little Claire!

Wow, I'm so glad you came back to us. In my opinion you have always been the best of the best and I cant wait to hear more of your perfectly sexy voice. You're recordings are the Greatest!!!

wonderfulridewonderfulridealmost 10 years ago
Missed you sooo much

Your new profile pic and stories are such a nice treat! It's so nice to have your gorgeous voice back!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So glad you are back!

I can't tell you how happy I am you are back! Your voice, your stories, your kink are beyond anything else on literotica. Please, more stories about Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The best

As a long time listener to Claire, originally as 2010, not as 2014, I wanted to leave a not to say she is the absolute best. Her creativity, her voice, her imagination, and her ability to perfectly time my massive orgasms when I listen to her. She's the sexiest person ever to record. Thanks so much for so many extremely powerful moments of pleasure, Claire.

PS. More panties please - maybe some where you dress up your daddy in them and make him cum for you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sound quality

Claire, is your microphone near your computer fan? It seems to be picking up noise and making it hard to understand your lovely voice. Early recordings are for the most part crystal clear. Please take this comment as constructive, your recordings are AMAZING!

pornaramapornaramaalmost 10 years ago
good baby girl ;)

Claire u are amazing, to be there with u sucking me off as u stuff ur panties deep up ur cubt would be amazing id fill ur mouth with such a big load of my cum. I hope u will swallow it like daddy's good girl?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oooooooooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk

I want more of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Welcome back! Missed you! Now give daddy a panty handjob!

DaddyplayDaddyplayalmost 10 years ago
Claire's sexy panties!

I was hard as soon as I read the title,... and seeing that it was from Claire, only added to it! Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
knowledge, skill and passion...wonderful.

This young lady takes complete control of the sexual tension that she creates and she knows exactly the kind of words that men like to hear to keep them on the edge and delivering the most amazing climax in a masturbation experience.If there is a skill that is unsurpassed baby you have it to a degree like no other After listening to this I had the climax like no other. Truly wonderfull. Thank you so much!. But beware !you will incur the jealousy of your peers who it seems are making negative comments. myself I see them for what they are. Claire you are wonderful so keep it up. and keep me up.xxxx

rickrick100rickrick100over 9 years ago
Wow so amazing

Hi Claire what a hot story, thanks it was amazing. Your sweet your voice but your dirty mind just turn me on so much. I really loved it. You made me so hard. Thanks. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spunking

I imagine myself cunting little Claire and spunking on her panties. She sounds so young and tender. Wet panty cunt and bum hole. I wonder if she would sit on the toilet and let me watch her urinate whilst I squirt my spunk into her mouth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Throbbing from beginning to end

Oh Claire! Your AMAZING voice. So sweet, so teasing. You have SUCH an exquisite talent for keeping a dirty old man like me hard for hours. SUCH a good girl :)

LeCoachLeCoachover 9 years ago
Great to hear you again!

Hi Claire. So cool to hear your wonderful stories again on literotica! I've missed you so much. As a major fan I'm thrilled to hear all about you and your adventures. I love your panties Claire...please take off your panties for me every day! Your friend, LeCoach

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cum everwhere

That's what happened after listening to a few of your audios!

You have to be a major Lit audio star after this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sweet but knowing

The fact that you can hear the computer fan and have to concentrate on Claire's voice draws you in and yes, as other listeners have pointed out you, can tell from her voice that Claire is a sweet young woman, but she is knowing too. I can picture her in a room, the blind down, her body tiger striped by the glaring Australiqn sunlight passing through the slats.

I like the fact that she already knows her power to arouse and how playing with a pair of black lace knickers will make willing slaves of her listeners,each thinking she is theirs alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave one star by mistake should have been 5

Claire is a creative genius as well as a talented performer, this is one of my favorites I also love the writing in the Erica stories. Looking forward to more work.

nemo_357nemo_357about 9 years ago
Fantastic audio!!

This girl has a hot Voice. I can imagine her fucking herself with her panties and can imagine her taste and scent in the fabric.

phil1153phil1153about 9 years ago
Timeless

I can listen to Claire's stories over and over again they are just Timeless! But "Claire Fucks Her Panties for you" is just amazing. This is such a turn on. Makes my cock so hard from the very start, and me sticky at the very end!

Fuck Claire I feel like they made Literotica just for you to make your Daddy CUM over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

Fucking hell, this girl is amazing! I could jerk off to her all fucking day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE Audios Claire

Claire LOVE your audio's and yes I want you to do MORE, in fact never stop doing audios!

Now if everyone will send her a comment asking for more audios maybe the sexy girl will know she's wanted and we like her work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pussy pussy

can taste your pussy cream

LeCoachLeCoachabout 8 years ago
Good panty tale...

Hi Claire. I know a lot of guys like for you to say "Cunt" and I'm okay with that but I prefer "Pussy." Just sayin...

phil1153phil1153about 8 years ago
I just can't decide!!

I put a comment on Clair's other Story saying it was just the best audio on the site!!

But now I come to listen to this similar panty story I just Gotta say it must be a tie. Clair's sexy voice just asking over and over "Is this what you want Daddy?" "To fuck my panties into my cunt?" And me moaning oh fuck yeah just before the white Volcano erupts. What more can Daddy say.

sirJames60sirJames60over 4 years ago
claire cutie

Such a horny little daddy's girl...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
crush

I have a terrible crush on you! Hope you are well!

Bret

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous