Claire Goes Solo

Story Info
Claire pleases the crowd in an adult cinema.
2.8k words
3.94
17.7k
27
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god, the last two weekends that my beautiful husband Peter organized were so hot. I can not stop thinking about it.

I loved feeling those hard young bodies using me. Being 50 I thought those days of young fit men desiring me were over. I know I am a reasonably attractive and still have a smashing body but I had been developing some self doubt. The last couple of weekends definitely erased those ideas.

I did apologize to Peter for asking him to eat out my ass and pussy when they were full of other men's semen. I explained I just got caught up in the moment. He was really good about it and quickly forgave me.

About 2 weeks later I was cleaning out my handbag and came across a business' card, 'David Anderson Private Security'. I read it again then I remembered the security guard at the night club slipping me a card when I was wearing the little school dress.

From what I remembered he was really tall African American that was very good looking, with a chiseled body. I know its a cliché but I had always fantasied about taking a BBC but I couldn't do that to Peter.

I put the card away, I should have thrown it out.

About a week later, I couldn't get the card or the man out of my mind.

Damn its only a phone call.

I waited until Peter was at work, I rang, David answered,

"Hi this is a bit awkward, you gave me your card as I was leaving the club a couple of weeks ago." "It was a school theme and I was wearing a school dress."

" How could I forget you, you were that sexy milf." "You walked out with the older guy and two young men." He replied

"I don't know about the sexy milf bit but yes I was with the 3 men." I embarrassingly answered.

"I bet you got a good fucking that night, you had those boys begging for it."" So was I, you looked like you needed a good fucking, I would love to do you some time." he stated.

I was extremely embarrassed but partially excited at the suggestion.

"Really how would that come about." I cheekily said

'It is totally on my terms, when and where and how." " If that doesn't suit that's fine, I wont bother." He said in a strong tone.

Jesus, my pussy was soaking wet at being spoken to in that manner. I am always in control with my husband so not being in control made me so horny.

" If I agree, when?" I asked.

" St. Andrews Bar, Watson street at 7 pm tomorrow night." He replied

" Okay I'm in. see you then." I said confidently. I then hung up.

What the fuck have I done, I couldn't believe what I had just agreed to.

After the phone call I contacted Peter at work and told him I was going out for a few drinks with the girls, that's not uncommon so he was more than happy. I did feel guilty but I had built up the fantasy in my mind now and I knew I had to act on it.

That evening I put on a fairly sweet innocent summer dress on. Quite short but very respectable, it buttoned up at the front. I had a white Lacey bra and panty set on underneath.

I was driving so once I got a block away I stopped. I removed my bra and undid 3 of the buttons. I was showing off some decent cleavage, the natural curves of my breasts looked damn sexy. I wanted to look sexy for my big black man.

Upon arriving I parked the car, I was so nervous I sat in the car building up my will power to go through with my fantasy. Once I summoned up the courage I walked into the bar, I was nervous as hell.

I immediately saw David at the Bar, he was as impressive as I remembered. He was talking to another african american man, they could have been brothers. What impressive specimens of men they were. I walked up to them.

"Hi." I mouthed timidly.

"Hi back, would you like a drink." he answered.

"Gin and tonic with a lemon twist please," I requested

David ordered my drink.

"This is Paul an associate of mine, he is joining the fun tonight." Davis said

" What." I exclaimed

" Like I said my rules or don't waste my time, you are free to walk out the door."David boomed at me. He was so intimidating, it made me wet. All I could think about was him dominating me.

"Sorry, I was just surprised." I apologized to him, bowing my head instinctively.

"Don't fuck up again and you will have a great night." He said in a friendlier but firm tone.

Once we started to have a few drinks I relaxed, I started to wonder what it would be like with these two men. They were real men not boys, would I be able to handle not one but two black cocks I thought.

Paul seemed lovely as well, he made me feel quite special as he looked me up and down and told me how attractive I was.

We had been at the bar for about an hour or so, when David said we were going for a short walk.

After a 5 minute walk we stopped in front of an adult xxx cinema.

"This is it" he said grabbing my hand and walking in. Paul followed, he wasn't surprised at all.

Doubts swept through my mind.

David paid for the three of us at the counter and in we walked in. There were a number of cinemas all with different themes. We walked into the larger cinema. It was a very dark, I could only make out some chairs and some men seated around the cinema.

On the screen there was a gangbang scene on, an attractive blonde was surrounded by about 5 men, I think every orifice was being used, she was grunted and moaning which was a bit of a turn on.

David walked in first, the seats were quite large for a cinema, with plenty of leg room between the rows. He sat down and had me sit next to him. Paul sat on the other side of me.

"Take off your panties and unbutton the top of your dress." He instructed. I wasn't too worried at this stage as it was quite dark.

I reached down and peeled off my panties and undid my top. I laid back in the seat, Paul pulled the top pf my dress fully open so both breasts were full exposed. It was quite exciting to have my breasts exposed in front of the gathering crowd.

"Very nice." Paul said, giving my left breasts a firm but nice squeeze.

Just as I was wondering what was going to happen, an attractive girl moved along our row. She was petite, and it looked like she had great body. To my surprise she greeted David and Paul like old friends. David introduced me to her, her name was Patti, I found out later that apparently the boys would have fun with her occasionally when her husband permitted it. She greeted me then immediately dropped to her knees in front of me, like she was on a mission. The boys had obviously organized her for the night. She pushed my dress up. I was in a state of shock I had never been with a women before, I looked at David. I must have looked confused, he smiled and gave my other breast a grope.

She moved forward, grabbed my legs and spread them, she affectionately kissed my pussy then started to lick from the bottom up, giving my clit a flick with her tongue each time. What a fucking tease I thought, she knew what she was doing.

She the started to work over my clitoris more, with a finger or two inside my pussy as well. David and Paul both had a breast and nipple each, groping, squeezing, tweaking them. I felt for each of their cocks. They both had them out, Oh god I'm in trouble, I felt their cocks. They were the biggest cocks I had ever felt or seen. They were already hard, I guessed about 9 inches.

Patti knew what she was doing, I let go of one of the cocks and grabbed her head, just as I orgasmed. The orgasm went right through my body, my body shuddered in delight.

She hopped up and smiled at me, then took a seat a couple of seats away. I noticed a swarm of men watching. What am I doing here I thought, then I remembered the BBC's next to me.

"Kneel up on the seat and face away from the screen." David directed. Like a gentlemen he guided me into the position he wanted.

I was now on my knees leaning over the back of the seat, my pussy facing the screen my hands holding onto the rear of the seat. My full mature DD breast hanging down. David had moved to the back of the seat and was already standing in front of me. Paul moved around behind me. I felt my dress get lifted up, and over my ass and thrown onto my back. I then felt Paul's fingers probing my pussy, preparing it for his huge black cock. David moved his enormous cock to my mouth I tried generating as much saliva in my mouth as I thought it would allow his cock to slide in easier.

I felt like a total slut. I was imaging all these men watching me take this BBC into my mouth. Before I even had a chance to take David's cock, Paul started edging his large fat cock into my wet pussy.

I was so lucky my pussy was dripping wet in anticipation, his cock moved into me inch by inch. I squirmed a bit but I think I had most of his cock in me.

David hit me across my face with his cock a couple times.

"Pay attention slut" David said, I opened my mouth. David teased my mouth, running the head of his beautiful cock across my lips. My mouth was begging to feel his cock enter my mouth. I didn't have to wait long, he started to slowly push his cock into my mouth.

I had my mouth open as wide as possible and I could only just take his thick cock.

I didn't want to let him down. I think I had at least 6" in my mouth.

I was just getting comfortable with these two big cocks in me when Paul gave a big thrust. He had obviously been holding back. He had now committed all of his cock to my pussy. I accidentally let out a squeal. Paul and David laughed. Paul now started to pound me properly, he was holding my hips and thrusting hard. I could hear his hips slapping against my ass with every thrust.

I had been spitroasted once before but never like this. I felt seriously impaled. I think David felt sorry for me and only fucked my mouth with 6 to 7 inches. This did allow me to work my tongue around his cock. It was a huge turn on for me to try and satisfy these two bulls.

I started to feel my breasts being groped, my nipples being pulled on. I realized some of the spectators had sat next to me and were getting a free grope. For a brief moment I thought of how low I had sunk but then I resumed enjoying being fucked by the two best cocks I had ever seen.

I could see Patti receiving a good fucking just like me, she was in a similar position to me. Going by her moaning I knew she was having a good time as well. I laughed as I saw her nice size breasts swaying with every thrust, I was imagining my breasts swinging just the same.

I started trying to ride Paul's cock, pushing back on it.

"Good slut Claire, ride it baby." Paul said as he slapped my ass, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back so my back arched. I was receiving the pounding of my life when I felt Paul tense up and explode into me. I felt the gush of cum inside me.

I felt his big cock slowly slide out of me, I loved his cock but it was a relief to feel his cock exit me.

I felt him move.

I started concentrating on sucking more of David's cock. As I was busily consuming Davis's cock I felt fluid hit the back of my dress and on my ass that was still exposed. The dirty bastards in the crowd who had been groping my tits had ejaculated over me. I could now feel multiple hands over my body, groping my tits, squeezing my nipples. Other hands were more adventuress, some fingers were fucking my pussy while a finger had entered my ass and was now fucking it. I felt like such a slut but I was loving the attention.

David grabbed my hair and started to fuck my throat, I gagged a bit as he pumped more of his beautiful cock into me. He then exploded and I mean exploded, my mouth and throat was full of cum. I am a good swallower but some still oozed out onto my lips. David held my head for a while, slowly moving his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Damn that felt good." David said, He slowly withdrew his cock. I licked the remaining cum off my lips.

The spectators were going hard at my pussy and ass with their fingers. I turned and saw I was surrounded by men, some were groping me while others were watching and having a wank.

David took control and ordered them to stop the finger fucking. Thank god, I thought. David then directed me to sit on the seat properly. I moved and sat down, as I did Paul leant down and laid the back of my seat down a bit.

What the fuck! I thought to myself. I pulled my dress down covering my pussy.

David, opened the top of my dress again and pulled up my dress again so only my midriff was covered. My pussy and breasts were fully exposed. I don't know what he said or did but the crowd moved in like a wolf pack and started to ejaculate over me. They blew where ever they wanted, two covered my face, 3 or 4 covered my tits in cum.

Another two blew over my pussy. I was laying there covered in cum.

"Now Claire rub the cum into your pussy." David instructed.

Who was I to argue, I loved the idea of rubbing the cum into my pussy. Combining it with Paul's cum.

" Right now massage the cum on your chest into your beautiful tits." David continued.

I did as he directed, it was so hot. I couldn't help myself I was so horny I tried to lick the cum off my face, what I couldn't reach with my tongue I pushed into my mouth and swallowed.

The swarm dispersed a bit after their fun, David and Paul helped me up. I was exhausted and my pussy ached from Paul's big cock.

"That was hot, I love you guys." I said

" Well if you continue to do what I say we can definitely have more fun." " Your body is made for fucking." He replied. At the same time he gave my wet pussy a rub.

I went to the toilets, my dress had numerous wet patches all over it, my hair and body had wet and dried up cum all over it. I was a bit embarrassed but I didn't care. The embarrassment was nothing compared with the pleasure I had enjoyed. It made me horny just thinking about it. Patti was in there as well having a clean up. We both commented on how much fun it was. Patti was nice and offered to lick out my shaved pussy anytime. I gave her a long passionate kiss, our tongues teased each other. It was my first time kissing another woman, damn it was hot.

"I might take you up on that offer one day." I replied cheerily

I cleaned up as much as I could, and then returned to the boys. I explained that I had to go back to my husband. That brought a laugh to David and Paul. David and Paul both gave me a passionate kiss before I left.

When I got home I went straight to the bathroom, I yelled to Peter that I had spilt a drink all over myself and needed a shower. He was watching TV so he didn't move.

I kept thinking what a bad wife I was and what a slut I was, but then I would always go back to thinking how much i enjoyed being used by those huge BBCs.