Claire Returns Pt. 04

Story Info
Vacation to slave training 5, Claires training goes on.
2.6k words
4.49
8.7k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by SlimeSam

What happened so far:

Claire was invited back to the black couple she served during her slavery adventure right after her grading and training as a sex slave in England.

For the visit of Angela and William Davis she had to prepare herself with slave yoga and orgasm denial. It turned out that Angela has deeper plans with her continuing her training as a pain slave, and altering her status to become her personal possession.

Claire's training started, and the intense preparation and training moved Claire close to giving in to her Mistress. Right at the moment when, according to Angela's plan, Claire's personality would have been converted by her chain of manipulations, Tyrone took her with him as an exchange slave, fucked her hard, pimped her out, and gave her praise and affection, since he also wanted to win the beautiful girl for his stable of sex slaves.

Claire saw the low motivation in his behavior and asked to be brought back, even if an angry Mistress would be waiting for her with an electric hair clipper in her hands.

Claire returns, Final Part

Angela sat on the sofa, the whip in her hand. The electrical hair clipper on the cocktail table gave off a little glow of blue light, indicating a fully charged battery. Angela wore a black leather corset to support her breasts by two big half cups, four-inch spike-heels, black thigh high stockings, gloves going up far over her elbows, and her hair was pulled back, giving her a dark and domineering look. She was elegantly covered by a black semi-see-through negligée, which underlined her privilege to wear clothes. This combination of clothes gave her a lot of confidence in her look, while Claire was slave-naked as always.

But instead of red-hot anger, which Claire did expect, she radiated a strange, artificial sweat-sour friendliness. Angela knew that when 562 left with Tyrone, all her efforts in changing Claire's personality had been destroyed. Claire left just in time to disturb the creation of this new personality. Angela wanted to achieve that Clair would do ANYTHING for some sort of human interaction by not giving her any sort of relieve and affection and also by objectifying her with the hood.

According to her plan, Claire's personality would have disappeared 3-4 days after the party. It would have simply died like a rose in the desert without water. She would have begged her to take her to the room and whip her, just to feel alive and to get some attention from someone. And she would have brought the newly created 562 out, totally dependent on her whip, totally fixated on her attention.

But this "Mr-Mega-Important-Customer" Tyrone had ruined it all. He saw her and wanted her, because she was still a free woman. In her eyes, all men are somehow the same. They all want to collar a free woman to boost their miserable egos. Deep inside her, well hidden, she saw men as lowly life forms. And her softy-husband did not have the balls to stand up against his key customer and was no different.

She wanted to check how her chances were to still transform Claire in the remaining 14 days so that she could have the slave she always wanted. A slave girl which her husband would desire, but which would be totally focused on her. Her toy, which he would need to ask for if he wanted to use it.

She knew that her chances were slim, but she had to check at least how the odds were. She smiled at Claire, but the kneeling girl saw clearly that this was a false smile.

"Tell me, my dear, how was your time with Tyrone? Did he put you up to good use with his customers? And have you been a good girl and refused to orgasm while you have been away?" she asked in her artificial friendliness while petting her over the hood, holding her chin with her fingers, as if she would be looking in her eyes.

Claire had feared this moment of truth. All the way in the back of Tyrone's trunk, naked, hogtied, hooded and freezing, she was thinking about her upcoming punishment. She knew, there was no point in lying to Mistress. When she interrogated her during her pain training there was no leeway for misleading her, as she was a skilled psychologist. Even if Tyrone had practically ordered her to orgasm during sex, she knew that this excuse would not count for Mistress.

Her hair would be gone, that was a given for her, but it would grow again. She also knew that she would be whipped harshly, but those whip marks also would heal over time. She feared most what Mistress would do to her mind. She was devious, she had a clear goal, and she was angry.

She did what happened more and more under stress recently: She fell back to her slave training. Always obey. Always answer all questions truthfully. The only option she saw was to stay with the truth, even if the consequences would be horrible. But she had endured the cruel training as a sex slave in England, she would also be able to overcome this.

She knelt in front of her Mistress and told her the truth. That she had to obey to her masters demands, and that she did orgasm several times. She told her that her entire womb muscles were stretched and exhausted beyond belief, and that she would accept any punishment Mistress would deem applicable.

She did not know that this honesty saved her from a horrible fate.

Doubled bitterness fueled Angela. First of all, her great plan was destroyed by Tyrone's time with Claire. So, the thought to whip Claire the skin of her body and clipping her hair away was tempting. If she would have felt the slightest form of lying, omitting part of the truth, or even making her ask the same question twice, she would skin her husband's dream girl alive! Even if it not would lead her to anything.

But now, and this was the second reason for her anger, this girl was simply kneeling in front of her, telling her everything that happened. She has expected Claire to give her one reason or the other to relieve her anger on her, but now even this was not possible.

She knew that if she would simply unleash her anger with no reason on Claire, her husband would get back to her. And despite her high education and her status as a free wife, he was long enough in the business to change her status to something far less desirable if she stepped too much on his toes.

The facts were: in this state, 14 days left would not be enough to bring her back to the point where she needed her to be. Not with 562 being frankly speaking "almost fucked to meltdown" by this black stallion. 562 would need 3-5 days of rest, then 7 more days of chastity and edging to bring her hunger back, then some days to remind her of her pain training, 5-7 days of strict human isolation, and then another 5-7 days of forming the new personality. She was short for approximately 2 weeks. Not enough time, even for an expert like her.

So even if the chances were slim, the only option left was to go for another approach to reach the goal. All she could do was "try to be nice", play with the girl so that she loved her time with her, and ask her to come back for some weeks. But truth to be told, this was not the strongest play in her book.

"Tyrone was full of praise for you. He even gave us the share of his income from your time with his customers. This is of course your money, which we will give you as soon as you want to leave us. You are also not bound to the full 14 days with us, we can bring some slaves from Master's office here any time. You can stay as long as you like, rest, recover, and if you like, serve us. We like you being around."

Claire was surprised by this change of tone, not sure what Mistress's intentions were this time, but she was sure that there was nothing positive about it.

"And now you can either please me or get whipped. Or maybe both?" she asked Claire in her mocking friendliness. Her voice reminded her of Kaa, the snake in Jungle Book, talking to Mogli. It was clear to her that this was not a question, more an announcement.

Claire crawled towards Mistress, asked for permission to service her, and pleasured her with her tongue, using all the skills she had. She tried her best to make her come so that Angela's compressed anger had at least some valve to get released.

Claire was not sure why, but she got spared from the whip this evening. After cleaning up all the juices coming from Mistress, she was dismissed for her household tasks. The simple truth was: Angela gave up.

The false friendliness also dried out very soon, them being distant again like always. It was a known surrounding, a known routine during the days with Master and Mistress, but never a show of appreciation. 562 was a thing again, nothing more, and in return, it felt little attachment to them. Two more days of service to them just reinforced that. They liked showing it off. With the mask no one would recognize it, which was a positive thing. Even if someone who knew Claire saw her, they would not be able to ascertain her true identity.

Claire asked politely to be released. Master was sorry to see her go, she served well, but even he knew there was no real connection there. The only one who did have a connection to 562 was Mistress. Of course she wouldn't admit it, but Mistress would miss their slave. Pain slaves were hard to find or train, so it would be hard to replace 562. But Angela still had some small hope that one day, 562 would come back again.

Claire returned in the reversed order in which she came. First to the kennels of Sam the Slave Man, waiting for the paperwork to be free once more. The long ride naked in Mr. Davis's car. Talking to each other at eyelevel. Him stopping shortly before they got to Yorkton to make her get dressed again on the side of the road.

This was the moment when Master wanted to give her the money from Tyrone. It was several hundred dollars which she now held in her hands. But she did not want it. It felt wrong.

"Master, can you please give this money to the father of Stefanie so that it will help him to pay the financing interest for the saving of his daughter?"

"Claire, why do you care so much about them?" He simply didn't understand it.

"Master, may I say this: She was not made for the collar. If I dabble between freedom and slavery, it is fine for me. But no woman without submissive tendencies should be enslaved against her will, just because she had one weak moment. I think this is simply not fair. I know, it happens a lot these days, but here I saw it and with your help, we could do something about it. I will be always thankful for what you did for her."

He looked at her. Whenever she said such things, outside of her slave role, he was surprised by the personality inside her. He started to wonder how it would be to fully own her.

"I am sure that they will be surprised as well. Can I tell them from whom the money is?"

"I would prefer not, but if they do not accept it otherwise, please let them know."

"Sure." He swallowed hard. He always tried to stay away from a mental connection to Claire, since it was simply a trait in his business. Do not get close to a slave! Full Stop!

But now he started to regret it. This free woman impressed him every day a little bit more. Him, twelve years in the slave business. This made him uneasy, but at the same time, he got a raging hard-on.

"Claire, you are free again. Fully dressed and without a collar. We are almost at your home. So, even if it is a little bit late in the game..."

Claire understood. He was asking her, instead of ordering her. Her being a free woman was right now something bigger to him than an object under a back hood, but: Too little, too late.

"Sure, William." He changed over to the other side of the car, moved the seat all the way back and Claire knelt obediently in front of him. She gave him a very elaborate blowjob. It was her physical way to say thank you for helping the poor girl in the stocks in this horrible try-out room. She took her time, used her tongue and lips as best as she could, looked submissively into his eyes. Then she swallowed, cleaned and stored away his dick and smiled for him, doing it all the way.

He drove the final miles to her home, but two blocks before her parents' house she asked him to stop and walk the last few steps to her home. She needed this feeling of walking home by herself. In her pace. As she saw it fit. With no one telling her what and how to do. She took out her phone and called her parents, telling them that she would be there in one minute. They both stood in the door when she walked up the driveway and welcomed her warmly.

Home.

Four letters for a great feeling.

It was a few days later that she found out that Tyrone had a website for his Escort Agency. There, on the front page with three other women, one of whom was Diamond, was Claire herself, being offered as a companion for lonely men. In her picture, there was a ribbon with the words "Advanced booking necessary" on it. Claire smiled slightly. Tyrone obviously thought that she is available when he calls. Claire was looking forward to his first call.

The End.

So, it is a "happy ever after" ending in the good old tradition of all good-hearted guys like myself with a little crush for obedient girls. Claire is home, free and safe, and also Stefanie walked away from the tryout room with a bare neck.

As said many times, we authors write for our own pleasure, but also for our entertainment. This was especially for me my first writing project. Your feedback (good or bad, public or private) does put the fuel in our tank as it would with any other author. It could be as simple as a little "5er" or a detailed analysis of the breaks in the logic or my poor grammar or how a scene could have been better from your POV.

For my next writing projects, I am looking for people who would help me with the plot, dialogues, spelling, and all the other things. If you are interested, just drop me an email here in the forum. I think it would be fun to kick ideas around and work on something collaboratively.

Claire will return with another adventure on her road to slavery. She will be tested by old slavery traditions if she as a young modern woman is suitable in the standards of a circle of people with very high demands on their slaves.