claire's Fantasy of Dogging

Story Info
I take claire to a local park, where she has anonymous sex.
2.2k words
4.38
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take claire to a local park, where she has anonymous sex..

~~~~~~~~~~

This is primarily a work of fiction. Every thing that happens here to claire happens only in my imagination. This is a world in which there are no STDs, and birth control is 100% effective and free for men and women.

~~~~~~~~~~

claire loves being outside; she especially loves sex outside. she loves the forests and woods which are wonderful for having outside sex.. It is part of her being an exhibitionist, which has led to some amazing times when she can be totally naked. And now that she has discovered the anonymity of Dogging, her thoughts have morphed into a fantasy of being used outside, by whoever might meet her. And as usual with her fantasies I do what I can to make them happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Not far from our house is a county park. It is a huge open grass field, bordered by a paved walking path and random trees. We had never paid much attention to the place, until one day I heard that it was a prime spot for those who were into Dogging. claire, with her exhibitionist bent was very intrigued, and insisted that we look further.

~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier, as an introduction, I had allowed her to meet a couple of friends at the park. Both brought a friend and I'd instructed claire to give the four each simple hand jobs. she had enjoyed that, especially when I opened her blouse so they could come all over her bare tits. (It was especially thrilling when I wouldn't allow her to wipe off the four loads of cum nor to button up on the ride home.)

claire had shared one of her fantasies with me. she wanted me to take her there and give her to a stranger, someone we did not know, and allow him to do what he wanted with her. I thought it a grand thing to do.

It was her fantasy for me to "force" her to do what I "wanted;" she could have no say in what happened. Of course, I had my own ideas.

So, late one afternoon, we parked in the lot at the end of the park nearest the road. At the further end the park was bordered by a small forest. Going to our right led us along the path, walking towards the stand of trees on the far side. I did notice one fellow who was walking on the opposite side; it seemed that as he noticed claire immediately. he turned around and started pacing us, towards the back of the park.

As we go to the back claire asked how much further were we going. I turned towards a tree that was about fifteen feet from the edge of the path.

"Here," I said, "this should be good. This will be your tree."

The tree had a nice swath of thick grass around its base, which would be comfortable for her. The first step was to loosen the line that secured her hands together. I dropped the cord next to the tree trunk. Then I knelt and lifted the hem of her dress up and over her head, and tossed it aside. As her body became exposed I felt my cock getting still harder. she was wearing panties, which was odd for her in a time like this. No matter, I had a use for them later. I slipped them down and off, lifting one foot, then the other.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the guy on the far side of the path pause and stand still. He was just too far away to see his expression but I knew exactly what went through his mind as he was close enough to see me strip my wife.

I helped her to lay back with her head next to the tree. I wrapped her leash a couple of times around the base of the tree. I tied her hands together again and secured the line to her collar, such that it looked as if she were praying.

I lifted her head off the ground and slipped her panties over her head, making sure the dampness of the crotch was over her nose. This effectively blinded her, and forced her to smell her arousal.

In all this time, she was moaning and writhing her hips. He nipples were very erect and I tweaked one, producing a squeal from her. I could see a thin sheen of dampness all over her pussy. I knew if I touched her she would be very sticky, and I knew she would be quite, quite tasty.

I leaned over to her ear and whispered, "There's a guy walking this way, be nice to him."

That should move the fantasy that was in her head towards reality..

I stood and walked away, still on the path but heading away from the guy and claire. I headed towards the front of the park, towards the road. After several steps I turned to look behind me.

The guy was now standing over my wife, looking down. A shiver ran through me and I grinned to myself.

I strolled down the path, thinking about what was to happen to her. I'm sure her mind was racing, thinking about this stranger who she could hear but not see, who was about to move between her legs and fill her wet sticky pussy with his wet sticky cum.

Did he talk to here? Did he ask her name? Even though she was naked and tied in a public place, did he ask for permission to fuck her?

I looked back again. The guy must have have knelt beside her; because of the tall grass, I could only see his head and shoulders. It was about an hour til dusk, so there was still a lot

of light.

Not a lot of people at this time of day. Maybe there would be more as darkness fell.

I continued on and got to the parking lot. I wandered over to our car and leaned there for a few minutes. Again, I looked to where I had left claire, but the distance was too much. I could just make out her tree. Or, was it that one? I could not be sure. I turned to walk back.

This time I went clockwise around the park; this would take me past the restrooms. I needed to pee, and that would only take a minute. And anyway, at this moment, what's another minute to claire? she's either quite occupied, or she is just bored, wondering where I am.

That done, I kept on strolling to the rear of the park. As I got closer I thought I could tell which was her tree. Then a shape moved from the backside of the tree. It looked to be someone rising up to see what was around. He recognized me from before, for he nodded, but did not break his rhythm, nor did he not stop fucking her.

I moved slowly, stepping softly, then sitting about a yard from the reclining claire. I reached and put my hand on her shoulder.

I realized that I was just in time. she was muttering just loud enough to hear:

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh, god, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh, god, oh, god, fuck me...!"

claire has a highly unusual habit: when she is extremely hot and extremely aroused, she becomes what I term a fuck bomb. she will commence a series of little prayers with repeated pleading and when she reaches a point when her orgasm hits, she will loudly scream. her entire body shakes and it is amazing to watch her spasm.

I put my hand over her mouth to muffle her, and pressed and I could feel her jaw stretch and her hot breath against my palm.

I told the guy to go on, that's just the way she is. He raised his eyebrows but kept thrusting into her cunt. And she went off. Lots of wriggling, many squeals and grunting and moans.

He had been rubbing her legs; now he lifted her feet so that they rested on his shoulders. This raised her hips and ass so it was easier to get deeper into her pussy, which he took full advantage of, causing her to further grunt and moan.

And then he moaned deeply, He grunted to match her, and pushed his hips against hers, trying to get deeper still into her body,

.

Needless to say, he was coming hard.

He must have been worried about the time; for as quickly as his come finished he quickly leaned back, letting his cock slip out of the slick folds of her pussy. I leaned over to see the whiteness as it started to ooze out of her hole. He gathered his shorts and started to get up.

"she'll clean you, if you'd like," I said in a quiet voice. claire drew in a quick breath as she heard my offer.

He paused, looked down at what he could see of her face, and grunted, "Sure..."

He knew exactly what I was offering. He moved to straddle her head, crouching above her face. He lowered his hips and rested his balls on her lips; she opened her mouth and his balls slipped in, fitting her mouth perfectly. she opened a bit wider and she allowed his shaft to slip in and she had a mouthful of his cock and balls. her cheeks hollowed as her tongue swirled around him.

He stayed there for only a few moments as she sucked at the liquids, then rose, grabbed his shorts and hurried off, but not before looking at me with a quiet, "I've never fucked a girl who was tied down like this. Thanks,"

"Glad you enjoyed it."

It was peaceful, sitting in the tall grass under claire's tree, the wind was cooling the sweat from her body. The birds were chirping away. I heard a woodpecker industriously knocking away, The woman I loved was beside me, still catching her breath after that massive orgasm this guy had given her. She continued to lick her lips, gathering the white liquid into her mouth. I slowly traced circles around her left nipple.

There was movement off to my right. It was the guy in the blue shirt.

He was acting skittish, wanting to approach us, but not sure of how to ask if the woman I was sitting next to was available for an another afternoon fuck. He had to be optimistic after what he had witnessed a few minutes before. I didn't feel the need to ask. So I slid over a few feet, allowing him room to get to his knees beside claire.

"Are you ready for another, sweetie, there's a guy with a hopeful look on his face and a hard cock?"

claire turned her head to the sound of my voice, but didn't say anything. her only response was to spread her legs a touch wider, which followed an affirmative sound from her throat.

"Well, I guess there's your answer."

The guy knelt on the grass, while looking nervously around, and back towards the distant road.

"We're OK, I've been watching."

He was undoing his belt and zipper as he knee-walked between her thighs. He lifted the front of his t-shirt and leaned over her. As claire felt his leg rub against hers, she spread herself open, the folds of her pussy opening like a flower spreading also. He moved his weight to his arms and he slid forward. she raised her hips, angling her hips to help him enter her.

she wasn't being as passive like with her first fuck. she was moving her body to help the guy get into her needy pussy.

They both sighed, as he slipped in her, and they both begin to pump against each other. The first guy's cum was being pushed out, and the white liquid coated his cock.

He was in an obvious hurry, as he started to jackhammer into her, pushing hard and his grunts were matched by hers. she raised her hips to match his hard thrusts, and he was already losing his rhythm as he got close to his coming, much too soon for claire to join in his orgasm.

Then he was whining, a high-pitched sound, from his throat and he was slamming hard into her. He did not even try to hold off, he was not interested in giving her time to catch up, to allow this unknown woman to share his pleasure.

And he turned out to be very inconsiderate: he finished coming, pulled out of her and before I could offer her mouth to clean him, he was gone, moving fast down the path.

Well, it was time for us to go, as it was getting dark. I removed her panties from her head, caressed claire's face, and leaned over to kiss her. I told her to hold for a second and I got up.

I unwrapped her leash from,around the tree trunk. I then loosened the rope around claire's hands and helped her to sit up. I retrieved her sundress. I gave it a good shake and helped to pull it over her head.

I put her panties in my pocket, not wanting her to wear them. I knew that as she stood the two loads of cum would start to flow, to drip from her messy pussy and run down her inner thighs. she'd be reminded all the way home of how her afternoon went.