Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the other clamp from Molly, released Jan's nipple from my fingers and clamped it to create a matched pair. I pushed my pussy hard against Jan's face as she reacted to the increased stimulation.

Molly moved to Jan's feet, spread her legs, and we both looked at her blossoming pink pussy wet with her oozing nectar.

I reached out to just touch her clit but instinctively I began slapping it, "Slap, slap, slap, slap," and then harder, "SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!"

Molly smiled, nodded and soon Jan's body erupted in a squirting orgasm. All of her muscles tensed and then she collapsed. I dismounted and asked, "Should I remove the clamps?"

"Let's wait till she is fully conscious," began Molly, "then follow my lead," she smiled.

We knelt on either side of her. Soon Jan's eyes opened, she smiled, and whispered, "that was fun."

Molly reached out and I mirrored her as she stretched Jan's breast, pulling on the clamp and then finally squeezing the clamp to allow all of the blood flow to return to her nipples.

"Ohhh Godddd!" gasped Jan, "that hurts so good!"

I started getting dressed and asked, "Is it ok for me to discuss this visit with Aria, or would you prefer that it remain confidential," I asked Jan and indirectly Molly.

"Oh, thank you for asking," began Jan sitting back on her heels with her hands clasped behind her back and her knees spread to fully expose herself. Then she saw the stern look from Molly and continued, "I cannot control what you say or do."

"Claire," smiled Molly, "Jan has not shared her submissive side with Aria's father," she explained.

"But his name is Dom," I giggled.

"Yes, but he is a quiet and loving man who doesn't seem inclined to dominate Jan as we have today," added Molly. "I'm thinking of having a party at the house where Dom can see how much Jan enjoys being subservient."

"This brings back memories of the neighborhood party we had where Trixie declared herself to be free use and routinely got fucked by three or more men at once," I recalled excitedly.

"Yes it does," agreed Molly, "but with one key difference. Trixie's needs are focused on the joys of sex while Jan really gets her joy from filling the needs of others. Her needs are more complex than Trixie's.

"Hmmmmm," I replied, "it's a subtle difference, but I see what you mean. Trixie is a nymphomaniac while Jan's subservience goes beyond the sexual and pertains to all aspects of her life."

"Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope we'll see more of you," winked Molly.

I smiled at Molly and replied, "You definitely will!" Then I dropped to my knees in front of Jan, reached my right hand between her thighs, fingered her sopping wet pussy and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"You may cum," instructed Molly.

I held Jan close as her eyes popped open, her body shook and her thighs clamped shut on my invading hand. After her body relaxed, I pulled away slowly, looked up at Molly, waved and quipped, "Thank you for letting me play with your pet!"

I left the office, closed the door and licked Jan's nectar from my hand. I found that simply tasting her heightened my arousal as my nipples hardened and my pussy got wet. I finished my classes for the day and headed back to the fraternity. I decided to start using the main entrance since one of my goals in living in a building full of men was to normalize their treatment of women.

It was a beautiful sunny fall afternoon as I strolled back to the fraternity. I skipped up the front steps, passed between the large ionic columns and entered through the main doors.

"Hi Claire," came a greeting from a gathering of six of the frat boys.

I looked over and recognized one of them, "Hi James," I smiled, "how is Carly?"

James approached and replied, "She's great! You really helped us to open up and explore," he winked.

"Hey, is that one of the dykes from the third floor," shouted one of the other guys.

James rolled his eyes and mouthed, "I'm sorry."

I took his hand and said, "Lead me over and introduce me to your friends."

"Hey guys, I'd like to introduce you to Claire, and Claire this is Derek, Bobby, Johny, Zack and Tim."

"Nice to meet you guys and which of you was hoping to meet a dyke?" I smirked.

"That was me," replied Derek as he raised his hand sheepishly.

I stepped toward Derek, looked him straight in the eye and asked, "What is it that you want? What is missing from your life? What would make you happy?"

"Whoa Chicky, what makes you think I'm not happy?" responded Derek defensively.

"Come with me," I suggested as I moved into a small lounge next to the entry hall. There were two arm chairs in the corner so I moved toward them, sat down and waited for Derek to be seated.

"Derek, do you remember my name?" I asked with some concern.

He shook his head.

"Well I'll give you a hint, it's not Dyke and it's not Chicky," I laughed.

Derek loosened up and smiled bashfully, so I continued, "When people have called me derogatory names, I took it personally and got very upset and defensive. But I now realize that these are people who are unhappy with themselves or with something they want but can't have."

"Claire, I just remembered James introducing you. I'm a junior in college and I'm still a virgin," replied Derek as his eyes welled up with tears.

"Are you gay?" I asked calmly.

"No, I just don't know how to talk to girls," he admitted.

"What are you studying in school and what do you do for exercise?" I asked while trying to get him involved in some sort of normal conversation.

"I'm majoring in Apple Math. I mean Applied Mathematics and I do cross country running. What about you?" he asked unexpectedly.

"I'm majoring in Medicine and I swim for exercise," I responded while smiling inside.

"Are you on the swim team?" asked Derek excitedly.

"No, I just love being in the water, being weightless, swimming long distances and feeling relaxed."

"I used to swim on my high school team in Oklahoma but then we moved to Massachusetts and my school didn't have a team."

"You do realize that you're having a conversation with a girl, right?" I giggled.

"Ummm, I kinda forgot. Well I couldn't forget that you're a girl," he blushed.

"Give me your phone," I cajoled him.

Derek handed me his phone and I added myself to his contacts as "Chicky (Claire)".

"Do you have a boyfriend?" asked Derek hopefully.

"I have lots of boyfriends and now I have another one," I winked.

"But I mean boys that you, well that you do stuff with?"

"Have you ever hugged a girl?"

"No, not really," began Derek, "just my mother, my sister, my aunts and my grandmothers."

"May I be your first non-relative to hug you?" I giggled.

"You know your giggles make me feel weird inside," he admitted.

I moved closer, slid my arms under Derek's, and pulled my body hard against him. I pressed my breasts against his chest and my hips against his. "I won't break. Caress my back, let your hands move up to my shoulders and down to my ass.

"Won't your boyfriend get mad if he finds out that I hugged you?

"No, everybody should enjoy hugs," I assured him.

As Derek's hands moved up to my shoulders I pressed my body against his erection and lifted the back of my skirt and whispered, "put your hands back on my ass."

Derek, surprised by my request, quickly moved his hands and discovered that my panties were stashed in my bookbag.

"Hold my ass, do you like the way it feels?" I giggled intentionally.

Derek's hands squeezed my firm naked ass, his hard cock pressed against me and began to pulse. "Oh, oh, oh, oh God I'm sorry," he gasped as his orgasm continued.

I held him closer, enjoyed the feeling of his ejaculating cock and replied, "Don't be sorry. I'm flattered that you enjoyed our hug so much. But I need to go study and you need a change of clothes. Next time I'll teach you how to "Kiss these lips," I smiled as I raised the fingers of his right hand to my lips. I paused, moved his hand under my skirt, pressed his fingers against my dripping wet pussy and whispered, "and these lips too."

"Oh fuck," gasped Derek as his erection returned, "th, thank you Claire," he stuttered.

I walked away, bent at the waist and flipped my skirt up to flash him with both my ass and pussy.

As I climbed the two flights of stairs to the apartment I thought about what I had just done. It would have been so easy to let Derek continue to be miserable but I felt good that the thirty minutes that we spent together might give him a more positive outlook on life. Unfortunately it left me horny as hell with nobody to put out the fire. I also felt a little guilty about being such a prick tease with Derek.

"Hi Roomie!" sparked Aria as I entered our apartment.

"Hi," I replied with a forced smile.

"Uh oh, what's wrong?" she asked supportively.

I told her what I had done with Derek and she started laughing. "It sounds to me like Claire, The Psychologist may have just saved another soul. Don't beat yourself up. Derek's probably beating off right now while thinking about your pussy and ass but only time will tell if he's actually changed."

"Thanks for making me laugh," I giggled.

"You're horny as hell right now, aren't you?" quipped Aria.

I nodded, she took my hand, led me to the couch and laid me down on my back with my legs lifted and spread wide. "I want to hear how you lost your panties, but first I need to quench my thirst," she winked.

Aria knelt and lowered her head between my thighs. She licked the nectar coating them, used her hands to hold them apart, probed my pussy with her tongue and sucked on my clit.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah!" I encouraged her attack, "fuck, fuck fuuuuucccccckkkkkk!" I screamed as a massive orgasm began in my core and spread throughout my body.

My pussy bucked against Aria's face as she licked, sucked and swallowed. Then she stopped and helped me up. "Wow, I really needed that," I giggled, "and sorry about your shirt," I smirked as I clearly had squirted enough that it was now plastered to her beautiful breasts.

"Let's shower and make some plans for studying, dinner, and a healthy dose of cock," smiled Aria.

When she mentioned cock, I immediately pictured Will and was brought back to reality when Aria suggested, "I'll text Hugh and Rick to see if they're interested in stopping by for a study break around ten."

"That would be perfect!" I replied while realizing how much I'd missed fucking Hugh.

We both enjoyed a shower that included soaping each other's bodies, rubbing them together and taking turns fingering each other to take the edge off of our orgasmic needs.

Having a planned sex break at ten made all the difference in the world. It allowed me to focus on my homework without being distracted by my hormonal needs or how they would be met.

During our dinner break Aria asked, "So, when the guys come over are we sharing or do you want some alone time with Hugh?"

"I was only thinking about making love with Hugh, but now that you mention it, I would enjoy being fucked by Rick's monster cock too," I giggled.

"Let's see what the guys want. I'd really enjoy a DP," began Aria, "having simultaneous anal and vaginal orgasms would guarantee a perfect night of sleep," she chuckled.

I was silently pondering the concept of a nightly sex break when Aria asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"You read me like a book," I smirked and explained, "I was thinking about what would happen if there was a nightly ten pm sex break for everyone. Can you imagine more than ten thousand students all fucking at the same time?" I laughed.

"You know, it's not a bad idea, but not everyone is as addicted to sex as we are. Maybe call it a social break sort of like recess when we were in elementary school," suggested Aria.

"I was probably thinking about sex in elementary school too but I need to get that image out of my brain. How about Recess for Adults?" I shared.

"I like it," began Aria. "Let's start small, maybe with our friends at the party on Friday."

"How about, 'Ten P.M. RFA'?" I asked rhetorically while cementing a recess for adults in the recesses of my mind.

We both went back to our studies and shortly after ten there was a knock on the door. I answered it, jumped into Hugh's arms and he carried me back into the apartment. Rick followed him in and Aria welcomed him with a passion-filled kiss.

"Mmmmmmmm," moaned Rick, "that's the best study break that I've had all year."

Hugh held me up, his hands on my ass and we kissed with dueling tongues.

We were all suitably aroused when I slipped out of Hugh's arms and closed the door behind him.

"So, what brought this on?" asked Hugh. "I'm not complaining, but I am curious."

"I was having a difficult time focusing on my studies and I thought that if I knew I was going to take a break at ten, that it might help," I explained.

"Sort of like recess for adults," added Aria as she began undressing Rick.

I unbuckled Hugh's belt and quickly dropped his pants and boxers to the floor."

"Well, this isn't like any recess I ever had," chuckled Hugh merrily.

I dropped to my knees and quickly took his semi-flaccid cock into my mouth and throat. My body tingled as his cock got harder with each beat of his heart. I felt Hugh's hands caressing my head as I slid his throbbing penis in and out of my throat, coordinating each thrust with my breathing.

"I'm going to cum soon," warned Hugh

I pulled off his cock, helped him get naked and led him into the master bedroom. When I closed the door Hugh was surprised and asked, "What about those two?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll find something to do," I began while smiling and quickly removing my clothes. "Lay down on your back I want to make love with you," I declared.

Hugh laid back in the middle of the bed. I climbed on, straddled his hips and leaned forward to caress his muscular chest. His cock caressed my tender clit as I moved my hips and slid my pussy up and down his throbbing tool.

Hugh's hands reached up to play with my tits. His tugging and twisting of my nipples triggered a small shivering orgasm. "I love it when I can make you cum," he smiled.

I leaned forward, Hugh wrapped his arms around me, our lips met in a sloppy wet passionate kiss and my eyes filled with tears of joy. When we broke the kiss, I looked into his eyes and we simultaneously said, "I love you so much!"

I kissed him again and he asked, "What would you like me to do for you?"

"Make me cum, lick my pussy, fuck me hard and fill me with your creamy cum," I urged.

Hugh took my request to heart and soon had me on my back, hips held high in his hands and his tongue probing between my lips, around my clit and deep into my pussy. "Mmmmmmmm, so good," I moaned.

"Cum for me baby," he smiled as his mouth latched onto my mons and the sensations quickly peaked my arousal.

"Annh, annh, annh, annh, annh," I squeaked as my hands grabbed the sheets, my legs flailed in the air until all my limbs went rigid and I released and orgasmic scream, " ANNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

Hugh lowered me slowly and I rolled onto my left side. He raised my right leg up against his chest, straddled my left leg and moved closer. I felt his balls on my inner thigh just moments before the head of his cock spread my flowering lips and forged its way into the depths of my still pulsing vagina. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, Baby!" I growled.

Hugh's cock triggered another full body orgasm in me before he climaxed and filled my body with days of pent-up cum. "Spoon with me but don't pull out yet," I gasped.

As we laid together and recovered, Hugh caressed my head, neck and arms. He leaned in and licked my ear and whispered. "So how often do you plan to have these study breaks?"

"Hmmmm," I puzzled, "I hadn't thought about it but I think Monday through Thursday are the critical nights," I giggled.

"So you want sex four nights a week?" asked Hugh.

"Oh noooo," I began

"Phew, I was getting worried," chuckled Hugh.

"I want sex every night!" I giggled, "it's just that those are critical nights for studying. Oh, I almost forgot, can you get it up to fuck Aria?"

When I asked this question Hugh's cock twitched, stiffened and was soon ready to explore.

Just then Aria arrived at the door completely naked and Hugh's cock got even bigger.

"Claire, did you mention my DP request to Hugh? Is he up for it?" asked Aria.

"Don't worry Mister, you don't have to say a thing," I joked with Hugh and then suggested to Aria, "just tell him which hole you want plugged!"

In the end, Hugh shoved his rigid cock up Aria's ass as she laid back in his arms and Rick filled her pussy with his massive ten-inch cock. I briefly straddled Aria's face while Hugh's earlier load drained from my pussy and she licked my pussy clean. Then I laid beside them propped up on one elbow to watch my private threesome porn show.

I watched with intrigue as the three of them pushed their arousals to the limit. I spread my legs, faced Hugh, smiled, winked and masturbated for his entertainment.

"Fuck, Fuuuucccck, Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk!!!" wailed Aria as her body was racked with a massive orgasm as Hugh filled her ass and Rick pumped seemingly endless streams of hot cum into her creamy cunt.

After we all recovered, cleaned up and the boys got dressed I asked, "So, what does everyone think? Should we promote a sex study break?"

"I think it's a great idea. It reinforces study habits, encourages exercise, social interactions and results in what will undoubtedly be a wonderful night of sleep," smiled Rick.

"You just like fucking Aria!" I quipped.

"What's not to like?" asked Hugh rhetorically while looking at me for signs of jealousy.

"I agree, I like fucking her too," I giggled and winked at Hugh.

"You're both coming to the party on Friday for Will and Althea, right?" asked Aria.

"Let's share the idea then and see if others want to join the club," smiled Rick with a nod.

Rick and Hugh left. I was feeling relaxed and happy. Aria and I got ready for bed and snuggled together. I was drifting into dreamland when Aria whispered, "Have you ever thought about fucking Max?"

I didn't respond and pretended to be asleep but the seed was planted and my brain helped it to blossom into a highly erotic dream.

12