Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was my pleasure. I enjoyed it too," he winked while caressing my hair and face before leaning in and softly kissing me on the lips.

He lifted me up and carried me into the Master bathroom. We showered together and I felt like I was in a dream world. I just wanted to spend the rest of time with Tom, fucking, showering, and making love.

As the shower ended it seemed that he could read my mind and asked, "Are you ready to return to the real world?"

"Yeah, let's go find my mother so I can get on with my life," I smiled while wondering whether she would be part of my future or not.

"College has really changed you," smiled Tom.

"What do you mean? I asked while wondering if he sensed a negative change.

"No, no, not in a bad way. You're more mature and willing to face the unknown with a sense of optimism," he clarified.

'Well, I know what I want right now,' I thought to myself. So, I dropped to my knees in front of Tom, sat back on my heels, spread my thighs, and clasped my hands behind my back.

Tom's semi-flaccid cock got harder with every beat of his heart. Our eyes locked, my mouth opened and I invitingly licked my lips. He held my head and I sucked his cock deep into my throat as it continued to harden.

I love the feeling of a guy's cock as it hardens inside me.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned as he slowly fucked my face.

He developed a rhythm that allowed me to breathe while his arousal grew. I could see it in his face, as I sucked him harder and swirled my tongue around the shiny purple head of his cock, each time he pulled back out of me to let me breathe.

Wordlessly he let me know that the time to cum was near as his eyes closed, he held my head firmly and thrust his cock deep into my throat. He held it there as it swelled and the rhythmic spasms accompanied each deposit of cum directly into my stomach.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned again as he pulled back and filled my mouth with his final ejaculations. I savored his warm tasty cream and showed him how much I treasured it when he pulled out. I showed him my full mouth and coated tongue before swallowing it all with a smile.

"Mmmmm, I've missed that," I moaned, "now let's go!"

We both dressed casually in shorts, sandals, and short-sleeved shirts.

As I walked toward the front door, I started to feel nervous. Everyone else in the house was naked and frolicking in the pool. When they saw us getting ready to leave, they exited the pool, toweled off and came through the living room to wish us well.

I turned to Tom and joked, "Maybe we should just stay here?"

We'll be here when you return," began Molly before wrapping me in her arms and pulling me tight against her soft skin and voluptuous body, "I love you Claire."

Rick, Hugh, Holly, and Aria stepped up and echoed Molly's declaration. I had tears of joy flowing down my cheeks as Tom and I left the house and climbed into his truck.

We drove out of the neighborhood.

"Where are we going to meet her?" I asked while feeling a little silly for not asking this earlier.

"I checked with Cindy at the shelter and found out that this is one of the days that she and Sean volunteer there. Cindy offered to let us meet with Elizabeth and Sean in her office," smiled Tom.

"I don't want him there!" I responded tersely.

Tom's smile faded and he responded compassionately, "This is your meeting and you can decide who attends, but you may want to consider her needs too."

I was a jumble of emotions as Tom drove on and I silently considered his suggestion. My first thought was, 'Fuck her, she threw me away and left me on the street to die!" I'd been thinking about this reunion for months and deep down inside I knew that my mother was being controlled by a man and just doing what she had to do to survive. I had to hope that this experience had changed her for the better. 'If she has adopted Sean's religious dogma then the meeting may be very short,' I laughed to myself.

We arrived at the shelter and parked in a familiar spot near the loading dock around back. Cindywas expecting us and greeted us at the door and led us to her office. "I'll go get your mother if you're ready," she smiled.

"Yes, I'm ready and tell her that she can bring Sean in with her if she'd like," I replied confidently.

Cindy left and soon returned with a woman that I knew was my mother but she looked much younger and happier than when I last saw her.

As she entered the room, our eyes locked and we both burst into tears. She held out her arms and I moved closer. We hugged and she gasped, "I'm so sorry for abandoning you. Is there any way that you can forgive me?"

"I think so, but we need to talk. I want to know about all that you've been through and you need to know that I've changed," I replied caringly.

Tom stepped up and I introduced them, "This is Tom. He's the man who saved my life, and Tom, this is my mother, Elizabeth."

"Claire is an amazing woman although she has a tendency toward hyperbole," he smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Tom and thank you for keeping her safe," replied Elizabeth with a sniffle while holding back her tears.

"May I hug you?" asked Tom as he moved closer to my mother and she nodded.

He wrapped her in his arms and pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around his back and pulled her body tight against his.

After a few moments, Elizabeth's eyes popped open and she looked at me, smiled and gasped, "Oh my, does this happen to every woman he hugs?"

"You mean that transfer of sexual energy?" I laughed. "it happens with most women but the level of arousal may differ," I smiled.

Tom continued to hold her as her face flushed and she spoke again, "I must to tell you Claire, that I'm a nymphomaniac. Do you know what that is?" she asked seriously.

"Yes Mom, I suspected that I might have inherited that from you," I shared. "So, what is your relationship with Sean Mulcahy?" I quickly asked to avoid any more questions about my sexuality.

"He and I have become close friends, and yes, we're fuck buddies. He's still trying to deal with his Catholic upbringing, leaving the priesthood and what he wants to do with his life now. I don't want to even try being tied down to one man. Once he has more sexual experience and if he can accept my needs for multiple partners then we might have a future," she sighed while clearly accepting that Sean would likely go his own way.

"Mom, do you love this man or don't you?" I challenged her sternly.

"Well, I do love him and I care for him and he cares for me," she replied thoughtfully.

"So, what is your main concern?"

I just don't know how he'll react when he sees me with another man.

"You mean fucking another man, or maybe several men at once, right?" I teased.

"How, how did you know that's what I dream about?" she asked while screwing up her face.

"Let's just say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," I winked.

"I've met Sean before and it didn't go well," began Tom, "let's bring him in and get past that reunion first," he suggested.

"You're right Tom. Sean needs to meet Claire and we'll have to see how he reacts to your presence. If he can't accept Claire and her friends then," began Elizabeth, she paused and continued, "then I'll have to decide what the sentence will be," she joked ominously.

Elizabeth left and soon returned with Sean. As they entered the office, he looked at me and then at Tom. "Before you say anything, I owe you a massive apology."

"That's not necessary," replied Tom caringly.

"Don't interrupt and let the man apologize," barked Elizabeth with a smile.

Tom smiled and nodded as Sean began to speak, "I am so sorry for the way that I treated you and the families of your neighborhood. I had no right to come into your home and berate you for any reason. After leaving the church and meeting Elizabeth I now look at the world differently. You were reaching out to help me and all I did was shout, scream and criticize you."

"And you sold his house to the Devil!" I interjected.

Sean stopped, in shock and looked at Tom, "So you told Claire about my behavior?" he asked ashamedly.

"No, Tom didn't have to tell me. I was in the Master bedroom with another woman and we heard everything," I replied in the interest of full disclosure.

The confusion on Sean and Elizabeth's face was priceless. So, I told them the whole story of how Tom saved me when I tried to get money for food by offering him a blow job.

"So, you and Molly were planning to introduce Sean to the joys of sex?" asked Elizabeth rhetorically. "In a weird way I'm glad you failed. I mean if you had succeeded, I might never have met him," she smiled.

"I accept your apology Sean," interjected Tom in an effort to get this reunion back on track.

"Thanks Tom, now can I ask you a favor?" asked Sean nervously.

"Sure, ask away. What is it?"

Sean moved toward Mom. He hugged her, kissed her and whispered into her ear.

"Tom, Sean wants to watch me having sex with another man and he'd like that man to be you," explained Elizabeth.

"Is this true?" asked Tom while looking for doubt in Sean's eyes.

"Yes, Elizabeth needs sex beyond what I can provide. I love her so much and I just need to know that she can have sex with other men and still love me," he explained.

"I understand," began Tom. "I'd like you two to think about this and come over to the house tomorrow for lunch, a swim in the pool and we'll revisit this conversation," he concluded.

I approached my mother and hugged her tight. I could feel her sexual energy and I whispered into her ear, "May I kiss you?"

Mom nodded and I moved my lips to hers. We kissed softly at first and then it became more passionate. Our tongues met and our arousal grew. I broke the kiss, looked into her eyes.

"So, you forgive me?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied with a nod. "I can't forget the pain, but I can't forget all that you did to protect me for eighteen years either."

"We'll see you for lunch tomorrow," affirmed Tom.

I hugged my mother again and then turned to Sean, "May I hug you too?"

Sean nodded and reached out to hug me. As we embraced, I felt his erection against my abdomen. "Did that kiss I gave my mother turn you on?" I whispered.

"It shouldn't have," he chastised himself.

We left and as I climbed into the truck I asked, "So, what did you think?"

"I think your mother is a lot like you," he smiled. "she's almost as beautiful and she definitely needs as much if not more sex than you!" he joked.

"Hey! I'm offended," I giggled while punching him lightly on the shoulder. "I don't know anyone who needs more sex than I do!"

12