Clandestine Meeting

Story Info
What their children don’t know turns out to be a lot of fun.
2.9k words
4.29
2.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
166 Followers

Kendra looked out the window at the quiet street. It was definitely dark enough for a secret meeting. She walked back over to the computer and waited for the message to appear. Surely it wouldn't be too much longer? She checked her watch - 9:28 p.m., only one minute since she checked it last. Then she heard it, the little tone that signaled an incoming message in her instant messenger. "Start walking," it read. A delicious little shiver ran up her spine as she read it.

Kendra grabbed her jacket to keep the chill off for the one block walk to meet Linn. She flipped her long brown hair out over the collar and shoved her keys into the pocket of her jeans. She had slipped her shoes on earlier and felt confident that the extra height they added wouldn't be a problem since he was much taller than her 5'8". In fact, he was much more than she had dreamed of in a lot of ways. He had sandy blond hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, a firm butt, and lips that were to die for! She continued to be amazed that he had chosen her after all the turmoil their initial meeting caused.

Kendra only placed the internet personals ad on a dare. Linn answered the ad the very first day. They emailed each other, shared some personal information, met in a public place to have coffee, in short, did everything the way the experts say to do when meeting for the first time. That is, they did everything but exchange last names. They continued to see each other and exchange emails and their relationship progressed to the point that they both admitted they wanted each other and arranged to meet at Kendra's house. Kendra's daughter-in-law was there when Linn showed up. Completely oblivious to the ramifications of her announcement, she pointed out that Linn's daughter dated Kendra's son in high school and then again after his graduation. This might not have been such a problem if everything had ended amicably but their relationship had been a rocky one both times. The kids were no longer even friends so they wouldn't be happy to hear of a friendship developing between their parents, let alone something more.

Kendra and Linn talked it over and decided that what their children didn't know wouldn't hurt them. They were having more fun than either had had in a long time. Finally Kendra proposed sneaking out of the house like a teenager to meet him. "Start walking" was his signal that he was on his way to their prearranged meeting place to pick her up.

Kendra's long legs ate up the distance between them as anticipation quickened her steps. She watched the lights on the back of his pickup as he turned it around for a quick getaway! She grinned as she realized he was watching her walk toward him. Linn smiled in answer when she opened the door. She slid in quickly and they drove away without ever looking back. It was the most daring thing Kendra had done in years!

They talked about everything but what they planned to do on the ride to his house. He escorted her inside with a quick glance around to make sure no one was watching them. Kendra took her jacket off and laid it on the couch. Any thoughts she had about them coming together gently this first time were gone when she turned around. He was right behind her! They had been talking about this meeting for over a week and their desire for each other had built up to the breaking point. His hand slid down her arm to take her hand. She looked up at him as he pulled her into his arms. His mouth rubbed against hers and their lips opened to taste each other. His tongue slid across her lips and thrust against hers as their desire for each other exploded.

One of her hands slid up the back of his neck to pull his head closer as his hands slid down her back to pull her more fully against him. Adjustments were made and then her breasts were pressed tightly against his chest as their mouths became even hotter. Kendra felt an ache developing in her lower stomach as she pressed against him. All she could think about was how much she wanted him. He pulled her into the bedroom to stand next to the bed.

One of Linn's hands moved up to cup her breast. She pressed it fully into his hand and couldn't hold in the moan when his fingers began playing with the hardening tip. He immediately stepped back and began unbuttoning her blouse. Her bra unhooked in the front so when the shirt was off, he undid that as well. When it fell open, he pushed it off her shoulders. Her hands were running up and down his arms as he cupped each of her breasts in his hands. It was getting harder for her to keep silent. It had been a long time for her and his hands felt so good. Linn loved the sound of her moans as he played with the hard nipples displayed before him. Dipping his head, he lifted one to his lips and sucked it inside his warm mouth. Kendra's head tipped back as he used his teeth to pinch her nipple. The sensation went straight to her clit and it grew hard as her pussy got wetter.

Linn moved to the other nipple and treated it to the same firm pressure. Her legs felt weak as her body longed to feel him hot and naked against her. His lips trailed back up her neck to open over hers. Their kisses were hot and she couldn't hold back the tiny sound she made as his hands rubbed over the nipples he had so recently sucked. They broke apart so her busy hands could pull his t-shirt off over his head. She ran her hands down over his chest through the hair covering his flat, manly nipples. She placed hot, open-mouthed kisses on his neck and traced a path down his chest to lightly lick one of the hard, brown buttons. She couldn't resist scraping it with her teeth and she felt more than heard his appreciative groan when she sucked the nipple into her mouth. God this man felt good to her! She heard him whisper "suck it" as her lips moved across to the other one. She was only too happy to do as he asked.

She kissed her way back up to his lips as he reached out and undid her jeans. She could feel the hardness of him rubbing against her before his hand pressed flat against her lower belly as it slid inside. She held her breath waiting as his hand reached lower and finally it was there! His fingers spread her pussy lips apart and two of them slid between the folds to rub and thrust against her heat. It had been so long since anyone touched her that Kendra felt like she could cum just from the pressure of his fingers. He continued to work them against her as she thrust her hips into his hand. She was helpless to do anything else as her eyes closed to hide the lust she knew showed in her face.

Her head dropped to his shoulder and she kissed his neck. She held onto his arms to steady herself and felt him withdrawing his fingers as hers went to the waistband of his jeans. She ached to feel him naked against her.

Linn's cock was so hard he had to get his jeans off. He quickly unfastened them and dropped them to the floor. Finally her hands could touch him the way she wanted to. She ran one hand down over his back and butt and around to encircle the hardness thrusting out from his groin. She was amazed at how thick he was. His cock curved upward and seemed made for her hand. She wrapped her fingers around him and smiled when the tips of her fingers barely reached the tip of her thumb. What a wonderful handful! She stroked him several times as she thought about how good he felt in her hand. She couldn't wait to get him inside her but Linn had other ideas.

She still had her shoes on so he had her sit down on the bed and untie them. She did and then stood to take off her jeans and panties. She looked up at him as she sank back down onto the bed. She reached out to kiss his stomach and pull him closer. Her hand reached up for his cock but Linn pushed her back so she was lying on the bed. He Linnt down and spread her legs then dropped to his knees in between them. Kendra knew what he intended and she was helpless to resist. Her pussy was wet and her clit was hard as a rock. She spread her legs so he could touch her. Linn looked at the trimmed snatch between her thighs and gave an appreciative smile. "Nice," he murmured as he reached out to touch her.

He used his fingers to spread her pussy lips apart and wasted no time in putting his lips right on the hard little button he revealed. Kendra's hips bucked against his face and he was satisfied that this was what she wanted. His lips sucked on her clit as he slid two fingers inside the dripping hole below. He worked them around and began moving them against the walls of her slit. Kendra was in heaven. She could feel her orgasm building up as his tongue pressed against her clit.

"That feels so good," she moaned.

He flicked it back and forth with the tip of his tongue moving faster and faster as he felt the tension in her increase. She was so close he could feel a tremor in her thighs. He kept spreading her pussy hole open with his fingers as he worked them in and out and around. Kendra knew it was too quick but she'd thought of nothing but him and this all day. As he captured her clit between his lips and began to thrash it with the tip of his tongue, she knew it was too late to stop herself from cumming. Her hips moved against him as the action of his tongue, lips, and fingers pushed her over the edge. Linn smiled as he felt her cum against his face. He gave her a few more long slow licks before he stood up.

She reached up to him as he climbed onto the bed beside her. He Linnt down and kissed her and she could taste herself on his tongue. She had never tasted herself before but discovered it wasn't bad. In fact, it was kind of erotic just thinking about it. He stretched out beside her and she began moving her lips down his body. She kissed his neck and his chest and sucked on his nipple again. His hands touched her as she moved lower and she could tell he longed to have her touch his cock. She drew the feeling out even more by taking her time moving her lips down his stomach and kissing his hip.

Then she couldn't stand teasing him or herself anymore. She had to taste him. She had to feel him against her tongue. She cupped his balls and felt the weight of them as she bypassed his throbbing cock to kiss them instead. She sucked one into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the hairy surface. It felt good inside her mouth. She gently released it to lick and taste the other one. She used her nose to rub against the underside of his thick, meaty cock as she made love to his balls. Finally she decided he had waited long enough.

She heard his intake of breath as she finally reached out and touched his cock. It jumped in her hand making her pussy contract with need. She kissed the tip and then licked the head with the flat of her tongue. She tasted the warmth of his pre-cum and instantly wanted more. She began stroking him with her hand as she opened her mouth on the swollen head. She felt his hands against her hair and knew the effort it cost him not to grab her head and force the whole thing inside the hot, dark recesses of her mouth. She wanted him to react just like this. She wanted him to want her as badly as she wanted him. She had thought of nothing but touching and tasting and smelling him. Her pussy had been in a constant state of arousal since they made the plans to meet earlier in the day.

She licked all around the head, feeling its heat against her tongue. Her lips closed over it and she gently sucked. She heard him moan and then his hands captured her head. He didn't try to force her down he just needed something to hang onto while she sucked on his big, thick cock. Her tongue licked past her lips to wet his cock as she pulled more of it into her mouth. It felt wonderful and she moaned as more pre-cum leaked out onto her tongue. She heard him moan again as his hips began to thrust up toward her. She used one hand to cup and fondle his balls and the other to stroke the base of his cock.

Linn felt her hands touching him and he knew if she kept on, he'd cum in her mouth. As good as that might feel, he knew he wanted to be inside her tonight. He simply had to feel her pussy around his cock. He pushed her back and heard a small pop when he pulled himself free. Kendra looked up at him as he tugged on her arm.

"Come here," he whispered. She lifted herself up and kissed him. He pushed her onto the bed and rolled so he had her pinned. Then he reached down and grabbed her legs as he rose up above her. She knew what he wanted and it was exactly what she wanted too. He lifted her feet up onto his shoulders and she felt his hard cock pressed against the folds of her pussy.

"You're so wet," he said as he used one hand to position himself. The head of his big, beautiful cock was pressed against her clit. He rubbed it up and down the length of her pussy before finally placing the head against her wet hole. He held onto her legs as he sunk the entire length of his achingly rigid tool deep inside her. Kendra trembled as she felt him stretching her on his way in. When he was finally inside he stopped and held himself still. He couldn't believe how tight she was. Her pussy muscles were holding him as tight as anything he'd felt in a long time.

"That feels so good," she moaned. Then he began to move. Slowly at first then he used her legs for leverage and began thrusting harder and harder into her. Each stroke was deep and long and the curve she had felt with her hand put him right against her G spot. She had never felt a man fill her the way he did. Delicious little shivers were running up her spine as he continued to pump in and out. She wanted to hold him but he was too far away. Her hands didn't know what to do and then she lost track of them as his strokes became shorter and more pronounced. It was too much for her. She had never cum this quickly in her life! But there it was - another climax sweeping over her and she felt her muscles contracting around him. It was glorious! She strained up against him and felt him tremble as he thrust into her one more time.

"I'm cumming," he groaned. He pulled his hips back and slammed into her again and she felt the jerking of his cock inside her. She could feel the liquid warmth of his seed spreading through her pussy as his cock continued to dance inside her with each thrust of his pelvis. His hands held her legs and he pulled back again before sliding in with another small groan. She could feel her pussy holding him tight as he hung his head above her, trying to regain control over his breathing. He released her legs and allowed them to slide down on either side of his hips. He made a move to pull back but she didn't want him to leave her just yet. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips, pulling him forward so he was off balance. He braced his hands on either side of her but Kendra wanted him closer. She pulled him down so he was pressed against her and the two rolled over so they could lie facing each other. They lay there for long moments waiting for their hearts to stop racing and their breathing to slow. For both of them, the wait and the sneaking around was well worth it!

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
166 Followers