All Comments on 'Clans of Luteri Bk. 02 Ch. 03-04'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lsnid003lsnid003about 3 years ago

You have to keep writing this series! Hilarious and hot! Don’t stop now, and consider se

Ink this like your book on Amazon. Love the personalities.

SkyeGSkyeGabout 3 years ago

Now I’ve cried. These are characters that I miss during the day, and can’t wait to “see” again.

I will have a hard time saying goodbye.

(Sorry if this post is similar to another - I wasn’t sure if the other, written earlier, was actually submitted.)

JoymacJoymacabout 3 years ago

Fantastically written. I’m loving their story.

AeekAeekabout 3 years ago

This is the one story I'm following here. So glad you didn't pull it.

EGRIEGRIabout 3 years ago
Aslin is the best

What a sweet and lovable woman. The work you have put into the settings and their exchanges is professional. Digressions into little elements that add so much to the enjoyment of their loving relationship and creating an environment.

I think I would rather live with the Tavishi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Keep it coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great book so far! not sure how this is nonconsent, seems more like a romance or nonhuman

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 3 years ago

Double chapter today! woohoo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ugh I just love them so much :) so fucking adorable and romantic!

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

So far I find this to be a wonderful story. Can't help but wonder if you intend to solve the murder(?) of Aslin's mother and the abduction of Aslin, or just leave that mystery hanging?

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

This is as good the 2nd time as it was the 1st... I do enjoy your writing and this story very very much... 5 stars and favorite author as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking brilliant- promise you won't ever stop writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES