Clara Gets Her Tits

Story Info
Transsexual seeks breast enlargement.
750 words
3.52
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers

I was sucking on her nipple. As usual, there was a milky exudate. Some 'girls' get that way due to the hormones, and others are naturally milky-titted.

Clara was a natural. She was a big black girl, taller than me. If Clara had a mind to, she might have been able to kick my ass. She could have squirted cream in my coffee when we started dating, but the desire to have natural tits led us to Dr. Pernard, a Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills.

As a Real Estate salesman, I had just sold a $15,000,000 mansion in Bel Aire. After splits with the senior broker, my commission still amounted to a hefty sum.

"Go for it, babe, I'll pay for it. Just don't make them so big that they will droop. An erect tit is more attractive, and it's easier to find an attractive bra."

So there we were in Doc Pernard's office. We'd had a pre-counseling appointment with his nurse/secretary, who encouraged us to feel her "Oh so natural breasts." Clara said to me, Ozzie, you can touch, but please don't pop a boner."

And then Clara turned to the nurse/secretary saying,

"You know how men are."

"Oh, do I," nodded the blond-haired vixen.

I gave a quick squeeze as everyone was watching my trouser zipper,

"Oh yes, very natural," I added.

"If he says so, you can be sure. This galoot has had more tits in his hand than the mammogram tech at Cedars Sinai."

They both laughed, although it was blatantly untrue.

"This is the material we implant," said Nurse Tomi, handing me a bean bag of sorts, and it was cool to the touch.

"It is antiallergic, will not leak, and will in all probability be with you for life."

"This is not one of those dangerous ones we heard about in the past?"

"No, it's uber safe. Look." Tomi unbuttoned her blouse, and there was no bra."

"You don't need a bra?"

"Absolutely not. If the implant is up to a single D, you won't need a bra. If oversized, a bra may be advisable. I've bared my breast because I want you to see the perfection of Doctor Pernod's surgery. Do you see any scars?

We both looked closely, Clara reached out and pulled on Tomi's nipple, and there was a tiny thin circle surrounding the alveoli.

"Yeah, said Clara, "It's a super neat job."

"Thanks." Said Tomi, putting away her perfect tit and buttoning her Gucci blouse.

"So, what's the tab for this and the time frame?"

Tomi took a few stapled white sheets from her drawer.

I scanned them. The cost was $15,000, and that included follow-up care.

"When will my tits be as perfect as yours, hon?"

"They should be healing nicely after a few weeks, and at three months, they should resemble mine, except the circle of the incision may remain red for a few more months. We have fellow-up care to speed you along at no extra cost."

"I see the anesthesiologist is an extra charge?" I was still holding the papers.

"Yes, Sir, we will give you a list of doctors. You will pay the anesthesiologist by certified check on the day of the procedure as you will do for us.

"To schedule your surgery," Tomi looked right at Clara, "Will require a $5000 deposit that is refundable twenty-four hours before surgery."

"Oh, I ain't changing my mind, honey child. I've been a waiting for this for some time."

"Ok," I said, "Let's get the show on the road."

"I took out my black leather wallet, thumbed through the cash, and pulled out a check.

"Miss Tomi, a pen, please?"

Tomi handed me a thin white pen.

I wrote out the figure of $5,000, and signed,

"How do you want it made out?"

"Leave it blank, Sir. We have a stamp."

I handed Tomi the check, and Tomi pressed a plastic self-inking stamp onto it.

We were rushed into the next room to be examined by Dr. Pernard. The surgeon looked considerably older than his picture and had hair plugs. Pernard described the surgery that required the nipple and alveoli to be raised and the prosthesis inserted.

"Black skin may scar, but we can deal with that, don't worry."

The surgery was a great success. Clara had changed her name to Clarisse six months later and left me for an up-and-coming rap star. She has two magnificent tits, but a little bigger than I would have chosen.

erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers