Clara Wants More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh yeah ... that would be ... Ahhhh ok" he nervously put his hand on her thigh and slowly started to feel it. Moisture ran down her body and she watched as his eyes travel over her.

"You can touch me wherever you want honey," she whispered, "Here, give me another kiss?" He turned his face to her and she slowly French kissed him until tentatively his tongue entered her mouth again. His hand just stayed on her thigh though. Her hand had travelled however and was gently rubbing his thigh and she moved her thumb over so it ran up the side his erection. He jumped in alarm. "Shhhhhh relax baby," she crooned, "It's ok," and she slipped her hand fully on his erection and squeezed.

He gasped out loud and jumped in alarm. "I gotta go!" he gasped and jumped up and went out the door.

"Matt!" she called after him. He was already at the chairs to get his phone when she got out. "Matt! Wait!" she called but he went quickly to the hallway and was gone.

"Shit!" she swore in a rare use of vulgarity and stamped her foot. She collected her things and stamped off back to her condo.

The next day was Friday so she wore a nice pair of snug jeans. Not skin tight as she was a mature woman after all but form fitting with a thick belt and a tight long sleeve shirt with a few buttons undo to show off some cleavage. She tabbed some perfume between her breasts and formulated a plan. She got a banker's box and filled it with some books and papers and went down a bit early to wait in the parking garage foyer. They came down at around their usual time and she pretended she was taking a break from lifting the box. She didn't even has to ask, his father spoke up right away, "Matt help the lady take that box to her vehicle."

"Oh, yeah ... sure," he couldn't look at her.

"Oh thank you so much. You guys are sweet! Here I'll get the door sweetie!" His father went to get his car.

"You didn't have to take off like that Matt!" she hissed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not ready I guess."

"You climaxed when I touched you. Like it's not a big deal." He didn't say anything, just burnt a flaming red. "What's your number?" she demanded. He muttered it and she typed it into her phone. "It better be right or I swear I'll find your door and knock for you."

"It's right," he grumbled. "Ahhhh in the truck?"

"Oh! Right! Sorry!" she laughed as she popped open the truck of her Mercedes sedan. "It's just a few old books anyway. It was just an excuse to talk to you. Have a good day Sir Matthew." She smiled as she got into her car.

"You're blushing a bit there Champ," his father laughed as he waited politely for Clara to pull out. She smiled and waved and he waved back, "She flirt with you a bit? Women will do that to get guys to do stuff for them," he inhaled audibly as he watched her, "She's high end too!"

"Should I be recording this for mom to hear?" he asked sulkily.

"Ahhhh that won't be necessary.

She texted him as soon as she pulled into her parking spot at her office. "Sir Knight?" she texted playfully. She then went into her office, got her coffee, and reclined in her expensive leather chair to have some morning fun.

"Hi." He texted back.

"Are you are school now?"

"Just in yeah."

"Can you find a spot you can talk in private? We have to talk about yesterday." She went over and closed her door just as her cell rang. 'Clara MacDonald," she answered sweetly.

"Ahhhh hi ... it's Matt."

"Hi!" she replied with as much pleasure as she could wrap around the greeting, "So honey listen. You ran off like that because you climaxed when I touched you right?"

"Yeah. Like I said maybe I'm just not ready."

"Nonsense Matthew! You're eighteen. Now listen. I've read up on it a bit on line last night. It's normal for young guys really. It's soooo normal. You were just really really excited. It was very flattering actually." He didn't speak so she continued, "We'll take it slow. If you had to stay around yesterday and just told me you were going to shower quick again it would have been awhile until you were that excited again and you would of lasted much longer the second time. You poor guy you were probably fully ready the minute you got to the pool."

"Ahhhh before that actually."

"See! I'll be gentle with you baby. And really it would be an honor for me to take your virginity! You're such a sweet nice guy. So nice and slender, so handsome. You know I bet if you had touched me like I touched you I may have climaxed. I was really aroused too."

"You're just saying that but thanks."

"I'm being truthful. So what are you doing tonight?"

"I was just gonna study."

"Nothing that couldn't wait?"

"I guess not ahhhhhhh no. Ahhhh should I meet you by the pool again?"

"No. At my place. Fifteen thirty-two. It will be like a date. I'll cook you a meal. I'll dress real sexy. We'll eat by candle light. Have some wine. Slow dance a bit but we won't be having sex. Maybe make out a bit on the couch. I'm going to get some condoms and you can wear one. When you climax again, and you will, you won't make a mess, just enjoy it and tell me you have to go to the washroom. Clean up and when it's ready again go to the washroom and put on another. I'll buy lots and you can have as many orgasms as you like. And you won't have to be nervous or get worried. Ok?"

"Ok," he squeaked and she tried not to giggle.

"You can just dress normally, like you're just going to the library, and be at my place at seven prompt. Fifteen thirty-two. Got it."

"Yeah."

"Big wet kiss!" she loudly kissed her phone. "Text me too cause I won't be able to stop thinking about you anyway!"

"Ok. Bye."

Little time had passed when she received a text from him. Now this is more like it as she read his text, "You looked so good this morning."

"Just casual day jeans baby. Just wait till you see me tonight."

"You still looked amazing. My dad called you top shelf."

" You in class?"

"The library now."

"I hope I'm not too much of a distraction for you?"

"I can't stop thinking about you."

"It will get better once you make love to me a few dozen times. "

"I'll have to take your word on it."

"Just don't fall in love with me baby. Our age difference is just way too much. Just casual sex ok?"

"Ok."

"Lose your virginity with an older woman, have some great sex, and then move on with your life full of good memories. Ok?"

"Ok."

"AND DON'T WORRY OR BE NERVEOUS!"

"Ok. I'll try."

She took the afternoon off and got some wine and groceries on the way home. She made a salad and put it in the fridge to cool with some white wine. Then she whipped up a simple but delicious pasta bake and popped that in the oven. Finally she cut up some fruit and put it in crystal desert dishes to chill as well. Then she tidied her home, she had a cleaning service so nothing like that was required. She put a long string of condoms on the vanity in the bathroom and ran a bath. She shaved her body smooth and had a relaxing bath, washing her hair well. She got out, toweled off, and applied a small bit of her perfumed cream to her vagina area and some to the underneath of her breasts. Then she put on a simple black satin pair of panties, a sexy lace bra, and a pair of sheer black pantyhose before shimmering and wiggling into a tiny tight black dress. It fit her so well she thought as she looked at herself in a mirror. She dried her hair the rest of the way and teased it a little bit then draped herself in gold, she loved gold, earrings, bangles, and necklaces but no rings. She was just finishing when the doorbell rang. She looked at a clock and it was seven exactly. After peeping out the eye hole she let him in.

He was stupefied and just gawked at her at first. She got tingles between her legs just watching him. "Hi babe!" she smiled and stepped in to give him a slow wet French kiss.

"Y-y-y l-l-look incredible!" he finally managed.

"So do you!" he just wore jeans and a dress shirt. She had candles lit so she turned off the lights. "Wine?" She went over to pass him a glass of good red rich wine, "I have white too?"

"Ahhhh I'm not legal age," he did take it.

"Old enough to vote, join the army, and have sex so yeah, I think you can have a glass or two of wine honey." She passed him the glass and raised hers, "To lovers!" He nervously touched her glass with his and then gulped half. They sat on the couch and she coaxed some conversation out of him about school and told him a bit about her company. Then she set the table and they sat. He complimented her cooking and she smirked at him and flicked off a high heel under the table and started rubbing one of his calves with her foot. "This is what I'd be doing in a real restaurant!" He tried to laugh but it sounded more like choking. "Better go put on a condom Matt," she whispered, "You'll see them in the washroom just down the hall." He nodded and got up. When he got back she sipped on her wine and said, "Now what was I doing? Oh yeah footsies!" She leaned back casually and lifted her leg to gently push her foot between his legs. His eyes went wide and she pushed the sole of her foot against his erection and massaged it.

"Oh God!" he whispered.

"Like that?"

"Yeah," he managed and involuntarily slide back in his chair and opened his legs more. She rubbed his hard on with the sole of her foot and tied to squeeze it a bit with her toes.

"Clara!" he whispered as he grimaced and gripped the table, "Oh God!" he stiffened and exhaled audibly. She smiled at him as she pulled her foot back and reached down to pull her shoe back on.

"Excuse me ahhhh I have to go to the washroom."

"Certainly," she smiled sweetly.

She heard him washing his hands and we returned. "See that wasn't so bad?" she refilled his glass.

"No," he managed a smile. They ate their desert.

"Let's have a few slow dances now?" She took him to the living room and put on music. "Ok?" she smiled as she took his hand. She put the other on his shoulder and he put his on her waist. They danced slowly looking into each other's eyes a while before she let go his hand and draped her long arms lightly over his shoulders. He took her lightly by the waist. They swayed gently back and forth to the music. "This is nice but if you wanted to get a bit more sensual about it, and you know she's interested, hold her by the hips."

He slid his hands over her waist on onto her hips as she swayed them in time to the music. She sought out his mouth then and started French kissing slowly. "Ahhhh Clara ahhhh maybe I should put another ahhhh condom on?"

"Sure." He went quickly to the bathroom and returned.

She draped her arms around his neck again but this time pushed her body up against his. He put his hand on her back. She pushed her face into his head and nipped on his ear, "Feel up my backside babe," she whispered into his ear. He obediently dropped a hand down, over the small of her back and onto her bum.

"Oh my God!" he whispered as her squeezed her bum and ran his hand around outlining the shape.

"Push yourself against me Matthew," she whispered. "Your erection Matt!" she had to clarify, "Push it against me!" she reached behind and pulled his other hand down to her backside too. "Oh God I feel it baby! Let me feel it!" He grunted a bit as he grinded up tight against her and squeezed her ass tight and then he groaned and wrapped his arms around her and held tight as he came.

"There baby! That's it!" she held him as he shuttered in her arms and continued to slow dance with him as he breathed deeply afterwards. "Gonna clean up again?" she whispered.

"Yeah."

"Try and wash it a bit too ok? Use the towels and facecloths."

She was waiting for him on the couch when he came back with their wine. "Good?"

"Yeah," he grinned and he went over and took his glass.

"Put the glasses on the coffee table?" she said when they finished. He did and then she laughed as she took hold of his shirt and lay back onto the couch and pulled him on top of her. He partially lay on her and she draped her arms over his neck as they kissed passionately. "Why don't you take off your shirt babe? I just like the feel of your skin, just your shirt."

"Oh ... ahhhh ... ok," he sat back up and started to unbutton it.

"Let me just take off this jewellery. It might scratch you." She quickly pulled off her bangles, earrings and deftly unfastened her necklaces while he took off his shirt. "There! Better!" she took him again and they sank back on the couch. She kicked off her heels then and they clattered on the hardwood floor. After a few more minutes of making out she whispered, "Let's go to bed Matt."

"But you said?" he looked at her in confusion.

"I was just saying that babe!" she laughed, "Of course I'm taking your virginity tonight silly! I just didn't want you to stress. Now take me to bed, take this little black sexy dress off, and make love to me. Make yourself a man."

"Are you sure ... "

"Come on!" she pushed him off her a bit and he sat up. She quickly got to her feet and took him by the hand, "Come on babe!" she pulled him up and then led him to her bedroom. She had already made it with white silk sheets and candles burning on her night stands. A wine cooler was on the floor by the side of the bed with a bottle of champagne on ice with two glasses. She turned to face him and smiled as she rubbed his cheek then turned around, "Un zip me?" She grinned as she felt his trembling hands fumbling at her back but he did get the zipper down.

"Oh God," he whispered.

"What?"

"You just look so nice?"

"Well Matthew don't hold back baby. If my back excites you kiss it, caress it. There's so much more to making love to a woman than just your penis going in. My whole body is at your disposal. Worship me. Enjoy yourself."

"O-o-k."

"That's it baby," she purred as he stated to kiss her back. "That feels soooo nice. Come on now. Get this dress off me too! Don't rush anything though."

He continued to kiss her back as he slowly pulled the dress over her shoulders.

"Mmmmm," she leaned her head forward as he moved her hair aside and kissed the nape of her neck, "Nice babe ... good," she encouraged him as he gently unhooked her bra. He pulled the dress and bra down over her arms, the dress momentarily getting hung up over her full hips before getting free and dropping to the floor around her feet. She kicked it away and turned around. He eyes widened at the sight of her full breasts and his mouth went to one nipple right away. "Yeah! Oooooo, so nice baby!" she crooned as she quickly started undoing his belt, he pulled back and looked at her like a deer caught in the headlights. "Relax baby! We've put this off long enough!" She had his belt unfastened now and she quickly pulled open his jeans, unzipped them and pulled his pants down. "Now get in that bed, on your back. Oh! And take off the socks."

"I-I need to get a condom."

"No you don't!" she almost snapped at him as she pulled off her nylons and her panties at the same time. "Get in that bed." The seduction was over and now she just wanted him inside her.

He quickly pulled off his socks and jumped on the bed to lie on his back. She followed quickly and got on him, kneeling over his cock.

"Got any last words to your virginity?" she smirked.

"Ahhh no I don't know. Holy fuck."

She reached down to take his hard cock and push it up against her. She was wet and moved the head around a bit to get it lubricated. He looked up with saucer eyes. She looked at him and held his gaze as she pushed down with her hips and he slowly squeezed inside her. His mouth opened and she bit her lip. Then she eased down and his cock slid inside her fully. "And just like that it's gone! It's mine now!"

"Oh God it feels so good!" he hissed.

"Sure does!" she worked her hips, fucking him while he was fully inside her. She lay on him and gyrated as he wrapped his arms around her waist and she pushed her tongue into his mouth. She had waited so long for this that soon her body trembled and then exploded in orgasm with him buried deep inside her. She was vocal as she wanted to ensure he knew that she climaxing so it would be a good memorable experience. So she yelped out loud in pleasure into her candle lit bedroom and continued to sell it even after her orgasm subsided. "YES BABY YES! OH GOD! OH GOD! MATTHEW! OH BABY YES!" she called out loudly as she squirmed on top of him, while still reveling in the feel of his hard cock inside her.

"Clara ... Clara ...," he stated to gasp.

"Yes baby! Do it!" she sat up on him them and started bouncing while her fingers dug into his sides. He ample breasts bounced as she rode him hard and her bum slapped down noisily on his pelvis.

"Oh God! Oh God!" and he closed his eyes tight and grunted. ""Ooooooo Oh God ..."

"Look at me!" she whispered. She was just bouncing on him lightly now but his cock was still hard enough to stay inside her and she was making the most of it. He opened his eyes and looked at her in awe. "Done!" she laughed, "Virgin no more! Well worth all that stress and anxiety?"

"Yeah!" he grinned up at her and she stopped fucking so that he could grab a breast that he was reaching for. "Thank you Clara! So much. You were so patient with me."

"I really enjoyed it Matt. The chase. The conquest. It was all so exciting." She lay on him and they kissed passionately. "And I have champagne to celebrate the occasion." She slowly got off him. She popped the cork as he laughed and pushed back the pillows so they could sit up. She slide into bed besides him with her legs curled under her and passed him a glass. "To lost virginities and new lovers!"

"And to beautiful blondes!" he clinked her glass and they drank.

"And wait here!" she jumped from bed and scampered across the room.

"What an ass! Whoooo!" he called, his shyness quickly evaporating. She looked over her shoulder and grinned. She went out and returned with their phones.

"For prosperity! A pic! I trust you not to post in on social media!"

"Of course not."

"Ok," she tossed off her glass, "Comeon! she grinned as she filled both their glasses again. She slipped in beside him again and pulled up the bed sheet to cover her breasts. They laughed as they took several shots each.

"I love it!" he exclaimed as he looked at a shot of him with his arm around her while she was holding her glass up and giving the camera a sexy pout.

They fooled around in bed and drank champagne. He poured some in her belly button and she laughed as he stuck his tongue in to get it. Eventually he grew hard again and she took the glasses and cell phones and put them on the night table. She lay back and he grinned as he mounted her and they made love into the night.

12