Clara's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Legs," he directed her when she had finished his torso and arms. After soaping up his long, lean legs, he had her clean his cock and balls. When she was finished lathering him, his cock had grown hard and he gently took her hands and placed them on his shaft, explaining to her how he liked to be stroked. He grew even harder under her ministrations and he told her to raise her hands and stand against the wall of the shower. Ian secured her wrists to a short ring and chain bolted into the stone wall. "Stick your ass out and widen your stance for me," Ian told her firmly.

"Yes, Sir," she muttered as she took a step backward and leaned into the wall, presenting her ass to him. He reached between her legs, grabbed the cup, and removed it, setting it down in the running water to give it a good rinse. His soapy hands massaged suds into her sex and then her ass before lining his cock up against her pussy. He grabbed her hips and eased himself into her, moaning as his cock was enveloped with her tight, slippery softness.

"You feel amazing," he uttered in a husky voice into her ear when he was fully within her. "And I can tell I feel just as good to you," he said. She was giving herself away to him by contracting her pussy muscles around his shaft. She couldn't help it; she had desperately needed a cock in her since he'd locked her in that infernal contraption, leaving her constantly horny and unable to find relief.

"You feel good," she begrudgingly conceded as he pumped in and out of her, inspiring her to moan and meet his thrusts. She couldn't help herself. She had been kept in a state of abject denial for too long. Clara placed her hands flat against the wall to stabilize herself and allowed herself to enjoy Ian's rhythmic thrusts.

"Oh my goodness," she whispered as she noticed her body starting to brace for an orgasm. He noticed it too and he withdrew from her just in time to prevent her climax.

"What are you doing?" she cried out, seeking his cock by shifting her ass in an effort to rejoin their sexes. "Ian, please!" she begged. "I was so close!" He grabbed his cock in one hand and held her hips close to him with the other while he pumped himself vigorously, spilling ropes of thick fluid on her lower back. "Nooooo!" she cried out.

"You need to give me one more orgasm before you've earned one for yourself, pet," Ian told her softly, as he reached around and stroked her breasts. "You did a good job with this one, though, so I'm happy to count it toward your requirement." Clara stomped her foot as Ian put the chastity cup back, sinking a larger plug into her ass.

Ian sat with her when she was finished showering and he allowed her to explore the bathroom and all of its accouterments. She had a nice makeup counter, and a hair dryer, which she used to bring her flaming red hair to a smooth shine. She was sparing with the makeup, as she usually was, favoring skin care over concealers. She dabbed some eyeliner and lip gloss on, and considered the job finished.

"Where is your stuff?" she asked him, noting the lack of masculine items on the counter.

"This is your bathroom," he responded. "The bedroom attached will be yours once you've earned the privilege of leaving the cage on a regular basis."

=====

Her blouse had a slot cut into the back for the handle of her harness to slip through, which Ian gripped as he led her from the bathroom back to the great room. A beautiful woman, older than Clara, was seated on the sofa, with her long, slender legs crossed in a graceful, feminine manner. Her clothing looked expensive, as did her hairstyle. She showed not a trace of plastic surgery. She smiled wide, displaying straight, white teeth, and stood up to greet them. "Ian!"

Clara felt a tug on her harness pulling her back toward Ian ever so slightly. He was not pleased, she concluded, and he was instinctively protecting Clara from her.

"Brooke," Ian said, masking the terseness Clara could swear she detected in his voice. "I thought we were going to see each other next weekend."

Brooke stood and approached them, sizing Clara up with her eyes. She appeared to be unwrapping a gift she was particularly excited to receive. She grasped the younger girl by the upper arms and pulled her in for an involuntary hug. "I know," Brooke said, "but I just wanted to catch a quick glimpse of the new addition." She stood back to survey Clara once again. Clara felt humiliated being in front of this elegant woman in such youthful attire and she felt her feminine sense of competitiveness bubbling up. Clara looked back to Ian for cues on how to conduct herself. His cropped, black beard did little to conceal the firm set his jaw had taken. He made no move to release his grasp on her harness or give her slack in her stance.

Ian did not want his pet to witness him catering to Brooke, whose eyes were sparkling with delight. He would never permit Clara to seize control of a situation like this. But as his fiancé, Brooke had far more leeway.

He introduced them formally and explained to Clara that although Brooke had no authority over her, she was to be treated as the lady of the house and honored as such. When Ian was not present, the house was her domain.

"Is she really fertile?" Brooke asked Ian. "She must have cost a fortune!"

Ian smiled. "I certainly did expend a great deal of resources to obtain my new pet."

"Ten years with her!" Brooke said. "How wonderful! You really spoil me, Ian! Well, you're spoiling you and me both." She cupped Clara's chin with her slender, perfectly manicured hand. "And you are so beautiful, Clara! My sweet, sweet girl!"

Clara paled and opened her mouth to protest but Ian cast her a warning glance. "I'll send her back downstairs where I'm conducting her training, and you and I can have a nice breakfast together," he said, calling for security to escort Clara by the harness back to the laboratory.

=====

"He thinks I'm going to run," Clara said congenially to the guard when they left the residence. She figured she should befriend the guards and other employees since clearly, they would be on the lookout for her.

The guard held her securely and replied, "Your Master is doing what he thinks is best to protect you. I'd probably do the same until I had a better handle on the situation." He steered her toward the elevator. "I understand you don't want to be here."

Clara waved her hand dismissively. "I know he's just doing what he thinks is in my best interest, but I'm not going to run of course. What good would that do me?"

The guard, who identified himself as Craig, chuckled. "You wouldn't get far, that's for sure! The local police have all been made aware of your circumstances, and you'd just get time added to your contract if you fail to convince the Bureau of Indentured Service that you ran because Mr. Kline is abusing you. Which of course, he is not."

"There, you see?" Clara said with a friendly tone. "I'm certainly not going to run away." After a short pause, she continued, "Honestly, he makes me feel safer. He knew I didn't want to come here, and he went through a lot of trouble to create a safe place for me. Maybe he's not going to be such a bad Master after all." Uttering the word Master bothered her, but she needed to gain credibility and convince the security staff that she was behaving.

They stepped onto the elevator and Craig smiled. "He protected you from the viper in his living room."

"Ms. Brooke? Oh. Should I watch out for her?"

"Just give her what she wants and remember her position in life. She's very well connected. Keep in mind that she can give you a red-tail just as easily as he can."

A red tail? Clara wondered to herself, but she decided not to ask the guard what he meant. She find out from WERT later.

When the doors to the elevator slid open, Clara took the lead and the guard permitted it with his hand still firmly on her harness. She led him down the stairs and directly to the kitchenette where he finally released her and watched her gather items for a meal.

"My Master told me to fix myself some breakfast." The security guard stayed with her as they discussed the sports teams WERT had mentioned. That subject hooked him and he was freely telling her the highlights of the recent NFL game where the Vandals crushed their opposing team.

"Do you want anything to eat? I was going to make eggs and some bacon if it's in the fridge."

The guard smiled, and declined the food, but he stayed with her as she busied herself preparing her breakfast. She moved freely about the floor, entertaining him with conversation. She learned that he was approved to raise a child if he married a woman who was also approved, and he was on a special dating app just for people who had passed the screening process. The waiting list would be 10 years or more.

"Am I required to lock her in the cage, WERT?" Craig asked when Clara had finished her breakfast.

"Clara's rules stipulate that she is not to leave the laboratory floor without Mr. Kline. No rules exist about the cage," WERT intoned.

"I'll be fine," Clara said, cleaning dishes and setting them to dry. "WERT will sound the alarm if I set one foot on those stairs."

WERT nodded his head in agreement.

Her ploy worked, and officer Craig left Clara on the laboratory floor, outside of her cage. She didn't dare approach the stairs, but she darted around the laboratory floor, looking for exits, and examining the engineering projects left out on the work tables. The tunnels she found led only to dead-ends. As she explored, Clara fumed inwardly at Ian's secret motive in bringing her here. She was not going to carry babies for this man. No way! The urgency to escape had just been amplified.

"Your Master is coming. You should kneel for him," the robot informed her. Clara's eyebrows shot up and she bolted for the cage. Escape would not be happening on this day, but she'd made a good dent in mapping her surroundings. She quickly closed herself into the cage, positioned the kneeling cushion on the floor and waited for Ian. The elevator dinged and Ian made straight for the railing to make sure Clara was where she should be. His face registered his relief when he saw his pet was secured in her cage.

"Good job, pet," he said, trotting down the stairs. The collar dangling above her head descended a few more inches. "You used the kitchen?"

That was stupid, she thought. Why didn't I dry the dishes and put them away? "Yes, Sir. Your guard, Craig, stayed with me while I made myself some breakfast." Ian accepted her answer without further inquiry and he let himself into her cage to sit in the recliner.

"Come here, pet," he urged her, patting his lap. She scooted close and he guided her to rest her head on his knees as he stroked her long, flaming hair. "I'm very pleased to find you where you were supposed to be, and even kneeling for me."

Clara nodded her head. She wasn't sure why, but his praise felt good and she felt a twinge of guilt for deceiving him -- but just a twinge. He did have a fiancé that he had neglected to mention to her, after all. And he had kidnapped her! She'd momentarily forgotten that!

"I had meant to have breakfast with you, and I'm sorry Brooke showed up unannounced. I was not ready for you two to interact. I spoke with her about letting you acclimate before she gets to know you better. She agreed to give you some space."

"Great," Clara said without enthusiasm.

He paused stroking her hair and asked, "Pet, are you feeling jealous?"

She looked up at him, deadpan. "Am I jealous of my kidnapper's intended? No, Sir. It is still my intention to find my way out of here and get back home."

He placated her with some cooing sounds and resumed stroking her hair.

"Sir, I don't want to be your broodmare," Clara finally said.

"I would never make you carry a baby against your will, pet. Brooke doesn't understand that you're not from here. She assumes if you're fertile and indentured, breeding is your purpose."

"That's disgusting," Clara said. She wasn't entirely sure what she was feeling at that moment, but the reassurance from Ian was comforting.

"My world has a serious problem, pet," Ian said to her.

Clara looked up at him.

"We don't have nearly enough fertile females to replace our population. We tinkered with medicine and created a global disaster."

Clara nodded her head. She had understood as much. "I read in our contract that if I don't please you sexually, I could be put to work in another capacity. Is that one of the capacities?"

Ian nodded his head. "Technically, but I won't let that happen to you. You're mine, and you will not displease me."

Clara laid her head back on Ian's lap and allowed herself to enjoy the comforting strokes he resumed on her hair.

12