All Comments on 'Clare's Nightmare Pt. 01'

by sexwriter42

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There was no explanation why those men took over the family. Drugged all of them and force them having sex. To what end? No information makes for very dull story. Writing one sex scene after a other is BORING. One good way out of this clusterfuck and end this crap is have Clare wake up and end her nightmare. Will end for us also.

starbanestarbaneabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Can’t wait to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story line, keep it cumming!

Ignore the losers who don't understand what 'Non-Consensual Fantasy' means.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is true that you should explain why the home takeover took place. But the one thing you must avoid is having silly characters that don't actively question their situation and that don't get a hint of what is being done to them, such as, why am I feeling horny questions. The latter leads me to the main drawback to your story you must eliminate. Please do away with the "horny drug" or aphrodisiac non-sense. In a real sense, must men (and many women, of course) happen to be horny all the time. That doesn't mean they act on the feeling. Particularly , since the victims should be worrying about their own lives, diseases and all the rest before scratching a sex itch, here is my suggestion: Simply explain that they are now being drugged but not with an aphrodisiac, if the drug thing is your preference for this story, explain it , better. Otherwise, this "permanently horny due to this mythical drug" gimmick makes the story completely become silly rather than darkly erotic. But keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a great story and I love the drug and manipulation part of the story. Hopefully part two comes out really soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it, please update soon!

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

For your first published foray on Literotica, this is a good story. As a fantasy goes, don't worry about people using "reality" as a base to critique you. There are genies and magic rings out there along with Big Cock stories with no magic, just women seeing a big cock and doing anything for it. Keep writing as you are. Your stories will grow with your experience. Always remember this though... write what excites you, it's all just fantasy anyway... oh, and if they are anonymous, do not worry about their opinions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous