Clare's Nightmare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my dad's dick is huge' Clare thought. She wasn't a virgin but only had sex a couple of times with her ex-boyfriend Brad during high school. They had broken up at the end of the school year since she was going to France and he was going to Wyoming for the summer. Her boyfriend wasn't a great lover, but it had been fun enough the first time to try a second time. He hadn't lasted more than a minute, kind of like my father, but he went soft right afterwards, dad is still hard, probably due to the drugs they pumped him full of.

Daniel opened his eyes and strained to look at the girl he was fucking him in the living room on the rocker recliner. "Wow this whore's tits look fantastic" was Daniel's only thought while he leaned forward and took one in his mouth to suck on the nipple.

"Oh god daddy." Clare said to her father. The bouncing and drugs were making it hard to think about anything else but the sex. "I'm getting close!" Clare shouted while bouncing much higher than before and slamming back down on the full length. Clare's left hand went down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit while holding her dad's head to her left tit. "Oh, uhg, uh, oh fuck!" Clare shouted as she sank down on her father's dick and started shaking, squeezing her pussy muscles around her father's large cock, seemingly trying to milk the cum out of him.

"I'm cuming again!" Dan shouted as his cock blew a second load into his daughter for the second time in about 5 minutes.

Clare collapsed forward resting her head on her father's shoulder and slowly grinding her pussy against his crotch still trying to stimulate herself to continue the best orgasam she has ever had in her young life.

"Very good Clare, you had a nice cum and you gave your father a second one. You will only be allowed to cum while fucking your father from now on." Mark stated. Clare started crying again.

Alisa was laying on her back still on the sofa with Gus fucking her. She had her legs wrapped around Gus and grunting with each inward thrust. They have obviously been going at it for a few minutes, they both had a sheen of sweat covering their bodies. "Fuck me!" My mom shouted as she came, Gus gave a final push and held it cuming in my mom while she just pulled him closer moaning while he chewed on one of her nipples.

"Now climb off your dad Clare and get down on your hands and knees between your mother's legs." Mark ordered.

"You sick fuckers, you are never going to get away with this." Clare shouted while lifting herself off her dad's dick. Clare's pussy felt empty after having that huge cock buried inside of her. Cum started pouring out of her pussy all over her father's legs. She got down on the floor noticing that the coffee table was moved at some point and just sat on her ass trembling. Gus climbed off her mom and sat next to Alisa on the sofa looking tired out.

"Go clean your mother's pussy out with your tongue Clare." Mark ordered.

"Yuk, you guys are fucking gross!" Clare shouted.

"I don't want to hear it, get over there." Mark said while hitting her right nipple with the crop.

"Owe! I'm going. You sick fucker!"

"You will be polite to us or we will beat you." Mark said while hitting her ass a couple of times with the crop, leaving some red marks where it hit.

Clare stuck her face near her mother's pussy but didn't get any closer.

"Stick out your tongue, and take a lick. You will enjoy it after some time. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but you will look forward to it in the near future. SMACK! "Come on get to it!" Mark said after leaving another mark on her pert little butt. Clare not wanting to get hit again started licking around and probing with her tongue. "That's a good girl. Enjoy your mother's pussy." Mark said.

"Yeah, that's hot." Gus said while watching.

Alisa put one of her hands on the back of Clare's head and started moaning.

Mark reached down and put his hand between Clare's legs, she instinctively clamped them together to stop the violation.

"Spread them!" Mark yelled while hitting Clare's ass again with the crop several times. Clare spread her legs giving Mark access to her pussy. Mark circled her clit a couple of times eliciting a moan from Clare. Mark kept this up for a couple of minutes and stopped when Clare was getting close to another orgasam.

When Mark pulled his hand away from Clare's pussy she started humping back at empty air. "Dan, open your eyes. You remember me, I'm your good friend Mark, and you know Gus over there, your other really good friend, you have known us for years and trust us completely." Mark said.

"Hi Mark, sure." Dan mumbled.

The drug cocktail that was given to Dan & Alisa made them very susceptible to influence and almost anything told to them they believe to be true. If they stay on the drug too long those beliefs could become permanent.

"Now remember that whore that just fucked you a few minutes ago. look at that hot little slutty girl eating out your wife. It seems Alisa finally caved into your request for a three-some." Mark said.

"DADDY, DO..MMGG!" Clare shouted.

Gus pushed her face roughly back into her mother's pussy before she could continue and Mark flung the crop down hard onto Clare's ass several times.

"She is such a kinky little whore, she loves to pretend you are her father, she likes to call you daddy. This whore is also a pain slut it seems." Mark swung the crop down a couple more times on her ass making her wiggle her butt trying to avoid the hits. "Why don't you climb down behind the whore and give her a good hard fuck. I bet she would love that." Mark said. Dan had his eyes locked on Clare's ass that was still swinging back and forth from the pain of the crop. Dan eases himself out of the chair and kneeled behind Clare with his hands on her ass and his dick resting in her ass crack.

"DADDY PLEASE!" Clare shouts. Gus pushes harder on her head to hold her mouth on her mother's pussy.

Mark swings the crop up and hits her right nipple hard. "Back to work whore! Did you hear her Dan, she is begging you to fuck her." Mark said. Dan slowly pushes the head of his dick into the pussy in front of him not mentally comprehending that he is fucking his daughter. Dan continues to push forward, not retracting at all as the dick inches forward, finally all nine inches are buried to the hilt in his daughter's pussy. "Good job Dan! Now grab those tits and really plow into her, remember she likes it hard and fast!" Mark said into Dan's ear. Dan reached forward and grabbed her tits that were hanging down in front of the sofa using them for leverage as he pushed himself out and pulled himself back in.

Clare was having a panic attack being sandwiched between both her mom and dad while her dad fucks her. 'Why does it feel so good?' Clare wondered, my pussy is on fire as her hand reaches back and starts rubbing her clit while an orgasam rushes through her cunt.

Gus watched as Clare's whole body started to convulse and shudder. "Wow, she is a little firecracker isn't she!" Gus exclaimed. "She just cums on a hair trigger."

"She just loves to cum Dan, you should fuck her whenever you get a hardon. No reason to ask permission, she is just a little whore and loves to be fucked as much as possible. Your wife sure hired a good whore for you two." Mark kept whispering things into Dan's ear while he pounded at the pussy in front of him. "She also loves it when you talk dirty to her Dan, call her names like slut and whore, and don't forget to squeeze those nipples hanging off her huge tits."

Dan squeezed Clare's nipples as hard as he could, twisting and pulling on them. Clare closed her eyes while trying to get her dad's hands off her tits, they hurt like hell. Dan was enjoying it whenever he would hurt her nipples, her pussy would clamp down on his dick and he started cumming again inside the whore. Dan lay down on the whore's back and Clare dropped her hands to the floor to help support herself so she didn't break her neck which was on the couch between her mother's legs.

"Here goes mommy now!" Gus yelled as Clare continued to eat out her orgasaming mother, licking like crazy so she wouldn't get beaten anymore.

"Very good whore. You are going to cum a lot on Daddy's dick, and you love it!" Mark said to Clare. Clare just started crying again resting her face on her mother's thigh with her father still laying on her back with his cock still resting in her pussy.

'Doesn't his dick ever go soft?' Clare wondered.

***

"Okay Clare, here's the deal." Mark said. "We aren't going to watch over you 24 hours a day. We are going to let you wander around and do whatever you want in your home. Your phone is gone, and the internet is deactivated. Your parents are high as fuck right now and will continue to be high as fuck, and if we ever can't find you we will take the punishment out on them until we find you, so don't go too far. You will need to service your parents sexually anytime they want you. Afterall you are just a whore they hired to entertain them.

Dan finally started to get up and pulled his cock slowly from the twitching pussy in front of him.

"This whore isn't doing a very good job, my dick is still hard." Dan muttered.

"Why don't you give the whore a break for a couple of minutes Dan." Mark said.

Clare started to stand up on wobbly legs. She could feel her father's cum leaking out of her pussy and running down her legs.

"Clare?" Alisa said while looking at her.

"That isn't Clare Alisa, that is the whore you hired to service your husband for the next month." Mark said. "You can also use her when you want to, she is a bisexual just like you."

"Oh, that's nice." Alisa said.

"Mom, that isn't true." Clare said.

WHAP! The crop swung out and hit Clare's ass. "Of course it's true, this whore likes to pretend she is your daughter, she is kind of kinky that way. It just means she is craving some pain. She likes to be hit and feel pain, it actually makes her feel pleasure. Whenever this whore gets too kinky for you, just give her a hard spanking, if that doesn't work try a nipple or clit tweek."

Dan started walking toward the kitchen. "Where are you going Dan?" Mark asked.

"I'm thirsty, I need something to drink." Dan said.

"Don't forget you are on that alcohol diet this month." Mark said.

"I am?" Dan replied.

"Sure don't you remember, you wanted to try alcohol only this month, it is that new diet that Alisa told you about."

"Oh, is beer okay?" Dan asked.

"Sure, beer is fine." Dan continued his walk to the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing a beer and opening it and started chugging it with his hard on sticking straight out in front of him.

"He can't drink anything but alcohol, it will kill him!" Clare shouted.

"Nonsense, it will fuck him up even more, but he will acclimate to it." Mark said.

"What about my mom?"

"Your mom isn't here whore, but Alisa is free to eat and drink whatever she wants. And same for you whore." Mark said.

Dan had walked to the dining room table with all of Mark's and Gus's stuff on and around it and sat at the table to finish his beer.

"Go to the kitchen and get yourself something to drink whore." Mark said while sitting on the other side of Alisa and started whispering in her ear.

Clare slowly started wandering towards the kitchen giving her father a lot of leeway, not wanting to give him any ideas to rape her again. Dan's eyes were locked onto Clare's tits as she walked by quickly with her head down. Her pussy and nipples had a distinct itchy feeling that she tried to ignore. Clare quickly got a glass and got some water from the fridge dispenser. The time on the oven said 9:15 AM. 'Our flight for France is leaving in 15 minutes' Clare thought as she walked over towards the sink to dump the extra water out. 'Why is this happening to us? I can't take this for a month. My only hope is Kate. She will be here tomorrow, hopefully I can warn her and she can call the police.'

Suddenly something poked her in the butt and a couple of hands reached around from behind and grabbed her tits. "No." Clare looked behind her seeing her father. "Daddy, not again! Please!" Clare shouted.

"Shut up whore, you didn't properly satisfy me. My dick is still hard." Dan forced his dick between Clare's legs and rolled her nipples around with his fingers.

"Ow!" Dan pushed her long blonde hair out of the way and started kissing her neck. "Daddy please!"

"You are a kinky whore aren't you?" Dan muttered while kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. Dan reached down to Clare's cunt and pulled his cock up slowly stroking it forward and back rubbing on her clit. Clare bit her lower lip and started moaning. "Oh you like that whore. I knew I could get to you." Dan whispered into Clare's ear while continuing to nibble on it.

"Daddy please, stop." Clare whispered back. Clare squeezed her legs together and pushed back against her father trying to get more friction on her clit humping back at her dad when he pushed forward.

"You say stop, but your body is saying go."

"It's the drugs daddy, they make me horny. So horny." Clare said humping back at her father. "So close, almost there." Clare said.

"You can't cum unless my dick is inside you. Mark said it is all part of your whore training." Dan suddenly pulled his dick away.

"No! Daddy! Please! I'm so close" Clare whined.

"Okay, beg for my dick."

"No daddy, I can't"

"Of course you can, just say 'please fuck me' and I'll let you cum." Clare tried to reach down to her pussy, but Dan wouldn't let her. "Bad girl, no cheating." Dan's hand went to Clare's clit and gave it a little tweak.

"MMMMmmmm, please." Clare moaned.

"Just say it." Dan said, kissing her neck some more and playing with one of her rock hard nipples. Clare was frantically trying to hump back and forth on Dan's hand that was still covering her pussy, but he just moved his hand with her movements not letting her get any friction.

Clare couldn't take it anymore. "Please, fuck me." Clare whispered.

"What was that?" Dan said.

"Fuck me!" Clare shouted.

"That's my girl. I knew you wanted it." Dan said while pressing Clare forward over the sink, Clare pushed her ass back and spread her legs.

"Hurry! Daddy." Clare moaned again. Clare felt his dick touch her hole and tried pushing back on it but Dan just backed away teasing her. "Fuck me please!" Clare cried with tears streaming down her face.

"Okay slut, here it comes." Dan said while slowly pushing his dick inside her, it took hardly anytime to push the entire length inside of her. When he bottomed out he started rubbing her clit with a fast circular motion Clare just moaned and pushed her ass back harder against her father trying to get as much stimulation as possible. Clare started fucking herself forward and back on his dick and then it hit her like a ton of bricks. Dan just held onto her, standing her up straight with his dick still buried inside of her mashing her tits with his right arm and massaging her clit with his left hand. Clare's body twitching uncontrollable with the most powerful orgasam of her young life.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you daddy."

"You still horny slut?" Dan asked.

"Yes, yes I am, keep fucking me. Please." Clare couldn't believe how horny these drugs make her.

"Well it's my turn now whore!" Dan shouted as he pushed her forward again and started pumping his dick in and out fast trying to get off, but having cum so many times earlier it wasn't working. "Squeeze my dick bitch." Dan shouted while slapping her ass hard.

"Ow." Clare shouted but clamped her pussy down hard on her father's prick.

"That's it slut, squeeze down when I bottom out inside you!" Dan would slap her ass each time he bottomed out to encourage the whore to squeeze with all her might. Clare had a couple minor cums during all this, but she started getting tired, her pussy muscles not squeezing as hard as they used to. Dan tried spanking her ass harder, but it wasn't having the same effect. Dan moved a hand down to her clit and started rubbing it again.

"Oh yes, daddy, please, yes, make me cum again, YES! Awwww, OWWWW!" Dan tweaked her clit right when she started cumming. Causing the pleasure and pain to blend together. Her pussy started spasming trying to milk the cream from the dick.

"Good job Whore, I'm cumming!" Dan forced his dick all the way inside and held it there while they both exploded. Clare's legs started to give out and she almost fell onto the floor, but Dan just held her up to keep her pussy on his dick while it continued to twitch inside of her.

12