Clare's Nightmare Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare lay on the bed waiting for Mark to come into the room.

"What the fuck happened? Did you hit her?" Mark asked when he arrived and looked in the room.

"I wouldn't hit her!" Gus responded with shock in his voice.

'Oh god, don't say that you love me! Mark will realize that something is off.' Clare thought

Clare felt the bed dip down a little bit as Mark got on to look at her. But suddenly Gus grabbed him and fell on the bed.

"What the fuck Gus!" Mark yelled.

"I did it baby, can we fuck now." Gus said.

"Quiet Gus." Clare said while getting on her knees and pulling out the syringe. "Hold him still!" Clare took the protective cap off and jabbed it into Mark's arm and pressed the plunger down as quickly as she could.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU FUCKING IDIOT GUS! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Mark was yelling and cursing trying to shake Gus off of him, but he was a lot smaller than Gus who easily held him.

Clare had a huge smile on her face. 'I did it! I fucking did it!' "Keep holding him Gus, don't let him go yet!"

After a little while Mark started slowing down, the curses were more infrequent.

"Okay Gus, you can let him go." Clare said.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Alisa asked while walking into the room naked.

"Gus, will you go and fuck mistress for a bit, while I talk to Mark." Clare asked.

"But I thought we were going to fuck?" Gus said with a slight frown.

"We will baby, I swear, but right now I need you to go fuck my mo...er, my mistress."

"Okay" Gus said and quickly formed a smile. "Alisa, lets go fuck in your marital bed." Gus said while grasping one of her hands. Alisa just giggled and followed Gus back into her bedroom where she had been sleeping until the screaming had started.

"Mark? Can you hear me?" Clare asked while rolling him over to be on his back.

"Yessss." he said with a slur.

"What is your full name?"

"Mark Henry Jones"

"Who am I?"

"Clare Wilson"

"Why are you here?"

"To make sure none of you escape or call the cops and wait for the drugs to fully take hold" Mark said while laying on his back with his eyes closed.

"Before we get too far, here are some rules."

"You will do everything I say."

"You will do everything in your power to make sure me and my family are happy and safe."

"You work for me now. Your former boss Richard is the enemy. You will not take orders or suggestions from him or any of his workers or friends."

"Ummm. What else, oh, you will always tell me the truth."

"You will do anything to protect me and my family, even sacrifice yourself to save us." Clare ordered.

"Do you understand?" Clare asked.

"Yes, I understand." Mark replied sleepily.

"Now, I have more questions. Why did you and Ricahrd do this to my family?"

"Richard is involved with numerous illegal activities, he wants to launder money through your father's business."

"Where is Richard now?"

"I think he is at your father's business, working with Malcolm to figure out how to launder the money."

"Is Malcolm involved with you?"

"No, Richard just threatened him and his family, he was much more protective of his family and easier to force into cooperation." Mark said.

"Are you saying my dad doesn't care about us?"

"No, I think it was more that your father didn't believe any of the threats. And Richard showed some pictures of you and your family to Malcolm, and I'm sure that convinced him."

Clare had known Malcolm and his family for over 5 years, she hung out with his daughter. It was good to hear that he wasn't a willing participant in this bullshit.

"Okay, a big question now. How do I reverse the drug's effects on me and my family?" Clare asked.

"I...I...don't know." Mark replied.

"What? You have to tell me the truth Mark, it causes you physical pain if you lie to me." Clare said with a shocked look on her face.

"I really don't know. You can order them to do other things. I've never tried to reverse the effects. I've never had a reason to."

"Shit, shit, shit..." Clare mumbled. "Did you invent the drugs?"

"No, Richard and I bought them from a guy in North Carolina. I don't know how he makes them."

"These are not the answers I want to hear."

"I do know the mind controlling effects wear off after some time, but if you order the person to listen to you those orders will remain in effect. It is also not a good idea to quit the drugs all at once. You need to wean yourselves from them so they don't cause intense migraine headaches or even strokes."

Clare could hear her mother and Gus fucking next door in her parents bedroom, there was lots of moaning and groaning going on and squishy slapping sounds. Clare's hand was actively rubbing her pussy now, trying to stave off the need for a while.

"How do I wean us off the drug?" Clare asked.

"After about a week of full doses we start cutting back the doses by about 25% per day. After about a week of diminishing doses we stop the injections altogether."

"I have been receiving big doses of the horny drug for 3 days now. Will my body go back to normal after this?"

"There is no 'horny' drug, just the mind control drug."

'What? Fuck, this isn't too good, that explains why I need my dad's dick to get off.', Clare could feel her cravings starting again already. Her hand was already holding her pussy trying to hold off the intense feelings of emptiness and longing. She couldn't even go 15 minutes without the cravings.

"Okay, I want you to give injections to my mom, dad, and Kate, so I can attempt to turn them back to normal." Clare said.

"Ummm, I can give the injections to your parents, but I can't give one to your sister." Mark stated flatly.

"Why not?"

"Kate isn't here anymore." Mark said.

"WHAT! Where the fuck is she?" Clare yelled. Thinking about it, she hadn't seen Kate all morning, but just assumed she was sleeping with mom or something.

"David came and picked her up, Richard felt that she wasn't needed for the long term plans."

"Who the fuck is David? Where did he take her?!" Clare practically screamed.

"David works for Richard also, he's mostly an errand boy, transports people to the local sex market and other miscellaneous tasks."

"Sex market? Are you telling me that my sister is being sold into slavery?" Clare yelled.

"Yes."

"FUCK!" Clare shouted. 'I need to get Kate back! I can fix the family later. FUCK FUCK FUCK' Clare was beginning to panic her body started to shake with fear.

***

"Okay Mark, here is what we are going to do. You, me, Gus, and my dad are all going to the slave market and we are going to get Kate out of there. Can we just walk in there and get Kate and leave?" Clare asked.

"No, Kate has been sold already, we can't just ask for her back." Mark replied.

"I didn't say anything about asking."

"We might be able to get you Kate and your dad as a package deal so that you three are sold to a 3rd party together." Mark said.

"That's a terrible idea, I don't want any of us to be sold." Clare said with an exasperated look on her face. "I just want my sister and family back to normal."

"Do you have any money? Can we just buy her back? Oh! I need to fuck daddy again! I can't think straight!" Clare's hand was holding onto her pussy trying to alleviate the craving, but not wanting to play with it yet.

"I don't have that much money." Mark said.

"You are a smart man Mark, think of a way to fix my family! I'll be in the living room fixing and fucking my dad." Clare said while picking up one of the other syringes and heading for the living room.

Clare walked past her father who was passed out on the couch and went to the dining room to find an alcohol swab. While looking she started thinking about how to fix her father. Can't just tell him he has been fucking his daughter for the past few days, I don't know how he would react to that. I'll need to slowly get him to be okay fucking his daughter and fix his memory.

After applying the swab to her dad's arm she injected him with the drug. 'He needs some real food and water' Clare thought while rubbing her pussy and dashing to the kitchen to fetch some bread and water.

Putting the glass of water and bread on the couch side table she frowned at her dad's limp dick. She kneels before her dad and starts playing with his cock. 'God he hasn't showered in days, he stinks' She ignored the bad smell coming from his crotch and put the cock in her mouth trying to get him hard.

It wasn't working.

"Daddy wake up!" Clare shouted while on her knees between her father's legs.

"What? I'm taking a nap, leave me alone."

"Here Daddy, drink this." Dan takes the glass of water and takes a sip and spits it out.

"What the fuck whore! Is this water? Are you trying to ruin my diet?!" Dan yells at Clare.

"Your diet is over Daddy, you reached your goal weight, you can drink and eat regular food now."

"Oh, thank god, that diet was really tough, but I stuck through it." Dan says as he drinks the water and munches on the slice of bread.

"Since your diet is over, you don't need to drink alcohol anymore. And when you hear the magic words 'Daddy I need cock' your dick will get hard and you will want to fuck me, you will want to fuck me so bad. Repeat that to me."

"When you say 'Daddy I need cock' my dick will get hard and I will want to fuck you so bad." Dan repeated while Clare had her hand gripping his cock slowly jacking him.

"That's awesome Daddy. Now, Daddy, I need cock."

"Oh baby, I got what you need, come and get some." Dan said while finishing the bread and putting the empty glass down on the side table.

A smile slowly spread on Clare's face while holding her father's dick which was quickly growing hard.

"Come on, climb on top and get on my cock." Dan said while pulling on Clare's arms.

Clare had a big grin on her face while she straddled her father and guided his dick to her cunt. The cock slowly sank into her depths and a content sigh escaped her lips.

"Oh god, yes Daddy, we both needed this, it just doesn't seem right unless your cock is inside me. You just love fucking me, don't you." Clare was mostly muttering to herself while humping up and down her father's dick, but with the fresh shot of the drug the comments were warping his mind further than before.

"Oh, you like that Daddy! You want to fuck a baby into me don't you. Fuck your whore, your personal cum dump. Oh, play with my clit, make me cum Daddy, make me cum all the time. Give me a cream pie, ohhh, fuck me all the time, don't forget to play with my tits, and spank my ass.

Clare's mouth clamped onto her father's while his fingers twisted her left nipple and tweaked her clit while she bounced on top of his magnificent dick.

"MMMMmmmmppphhh" Clare moaned into her father's mouth. "Oh fuck Daddy, fuck your whore. You love your whore."

Dan picked up Clare and laid her down on the couch not letting his cock out of her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy! I'm just a fuck doll to you aren't I, you just use me whenever you want."

Dan grabbed her legs and pressed them back towards her head and started to jack hammer into her pussy.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh. Take it you whore. I'm going to fuck a baby into you! I'm going to fuck you so much" Dan yelled at his daughter. "I'm going to make you cum again and again you fuck doll."

"Oh god, Daddy, not soooo....MMmmmmphhhh" Clare couldn't finish her sentence since her father put her legs on his shoulders and leaned down to kiss her as he gave his final brutal thrusts into Clare and unloaded his cream into her.

As Clare felt her dad cumming inside her she had a quick orgasm and her pussy started pulsing and quivering, a wave of satisfaction washed over herself. "So gooood Daddy." Clare whispered.

Dan hit with a wave of exhaustion collapsed onto Clare forcing her to fold in half and let out a grunt.

"Uggghh! Daddy, you are making it difficult to breath. You need to listen to me, don't listen to Mark or Richard anymore, just listen to me. Your whore gives you orders now. Do you understand Daddy?"

"Hmmmm, yes, I love you whore." Dan muttered while still laying on top of Clare.

"Good, now get off of me for a bit."

Dan shifted around pulling his dick out and letting Clare's legs straighten out. Clare stood in front of Dan on wobbly legs. Dan looked at her ass which was right in front of his face and smacked it.

"Heeeehhehehe" Clare giggled. "Daddy!"

Dan stood up and right behind her and bent his legs some to angle his dick to go between her legs. Clare spread her legs while Dan reached around between her legs and pressed his dick head up into her pussy.

"Daddy! We just fucked!"

"I know baby, but it just doesn't seem right unless my cock is inside of you." Dan said while pressing more and more of his cock inside his daughter. "You can't just stand there in front of me and not have my dick inside of you."

"Oh god Daddy, you make me so hot." Clare muttered while humping back against her father. "I can't think of anything when your dick is inside of me. Oh fuck daddy, you are always hard for your whore. You are going to fuck me all the time, I just need it."

"Oh yeah! Baby, I'm going to fuck you all the time, even after you get pregnant I'm going to keep fucking you, and then I'll get you pregnant again, I just love fucking my baby cream inside of you."

Clare was bending over now driving her cunt back and forth fucking her father. Dan was holding onto her tits using them as handles to push and pull her back and forth.

"I'm cuming Daddy! I'm a good whore! I'm fucking you good! Mistress trained me well! I didn't slow down when I came, I'm going to cum again Daddy, oh god!"

Clare was bent over at a right angle and getting lower. Dan moved his hands down to Clare's hips and was pounding her cunt, Clare kept muttering nasty phrases and kept bending over, her head was now between her legs and she was gasping her ankles while Dan kept pounding her.

"I'm milking your cock Daddy, cum in me again!"

"Uggghhhhh!" Dan shouted as he came again in his daughters unprotected pussy.

***

Clare woke up laying on the couch alone. 'I fell asleep after Daddy fucked me twice.' Clare thought. 'KATE! I need to get Kate back!' Clare screamed in her head.

"MARK! GET THE CAR READY! WE ARE GOING TO GET KATE!" Clare screamed into the back of the house.

Mark came scrambling out of the spare bedroom. "I'm on it, I'll be out front." Mark said while grabbing some stuff from the dining table.

"DADDY, COME HERE!" Clare yelled.

Dan came out of the master bedroom followed by Gus and Alisa.

"Get dressed Daddy, we are going on a trip with Mark." Clare said.

"Dan don't let that whore tell you what to do, she is our whore, and we tell her what to do." Alisa said while holding onto Dan's arm.

"Gus, will you please take my mom into the living room and pleasure her until she passes out."

"I'm on it, my love." Gus replied while dragging Alisa into the living room by pulling on her nipples.

"Easy Gus, those are sensitive." Alisa whined.

Clare ran into her room and found some slutty clothes, a short skirt, and a crop top that showed plenty of under boob, no bra or panties needed where she was going.

"Daddy, are you ready?" Clare asked while walking into his bedroom.

"Almost. Holy shit, you are smoking hot in that outfit, let's have a quicky!"

"Heehhehe, Daddy, not now, we don't have time, we need to go get the other whore!" Clare said while staring at the bulge forming in the shorts he had on.

"Oh Bunny, she is hot also, let's go get her, two whores are better than one is what I always say." Dan said while pulling a T-shirt over his head.

Clare and Dan went out front and jumped in the back seat of the four door sedan. Dan slapped Clare's ass as she was crawling into the car.

"I love your ass baby, and no panties, such a whore.

"Let's go Mark." Clare said while reaching back to rub her ass where her father slapped it.

Dan sat next to Clare and pulled her over to be closer to him, wrapping his right arm around his whore and grasping her right tit in his hand and pinching her nipple.

"Daddy! Settle down, we are in the car."

Dan put his left hand under her skirt and started massaging her clit.

"I'm going to use and fuck my doll." Dan said while pulling his hand away from Clare's cunt to pull his cock out.

Clare looked at her father's cock and wanted it inside of her. "Oh god daddy, we aren't even off our property yet, we can't seem to go 5 minutes without fucking!" Clare panted while staring at the dick.

Dan pulled his daughter onto his lap and guided his dick to her cunt. "Hurry whore, it doesn't feel right without my cock inside of you." Dan yelled while spanking Clare's ass.

Clare slowly sank her pussy onto her father's cock while staring at his face, an absolute look of contentment washed over him as his dick got deeper and deeper inside of her. The car bumping on the dirt road helped drive him in.

"Oh fuck that is so good." Dan muttered. "I'm going to put a baby inside of you"

When Clare bottomed out, she just sat there on his dick feeling the car bump up and down sending jolts of pleasure through her clit as it ground onto her dad's pubic area. Dan's hands reached up and grasped her tits and mashing them and pulling on them, not caring if it made Clare feel better or not, himself just enjoying the feeling of them in his hands.

Suddenly Dan slapped Clare's ass. "No free rides whore, milk my cock."

Clare brough her feet up onto the bench backseat and started pumping herself up and down, she grasped her dad's face and kissed him deeply.

"Fuck me whore, fuck a baby into your pussy."

Clare just kissed her father harder and pumped more, no longer worried about getting pregnant, just chasing the climaxes that she craves and needs.

Dan's hand and thumb went down to her clit and massaged it in a circular motion, applying just enough pressure to push Clare over the edge.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming, cum in your whore Daddy, knock me up, fill me with your baby sauce!"

Clare could feel her father tensing up and sank down grinding her pussy down as far as it would go, feeling his dick press against the back of her cunt ignoring the slight pain that it caused as she felt him unloading deep inside of her as her pussy muscles milked his spunk out of his balls.

Dan hugged Clare to his chest holding her in position as he leaned to his right laying flat on his back with her on top of him, with his dick still buried deep in her pussy. Clare just moaned and enjoyed the closeness to her father and closed her eyes.

***

Clare opened her eyes as she heard Mark speaking to someone. It was rather dark except for some lights in the distance. 'Where are we?' Clare thought. 'Oh shit I fell asleep, we must be at the slave market.'

The car's back door opened behind her and two big hands grasped her around the waist and lifted her up and pulled her out of the car.

"Well look at this little thing, isn't she a little hotty." A big man said while standing Clare up onto her feet in front of him. Clare looked up at the giant man with her mouth agape surprised by his size. 'He must be almost seven feet tall and all muscle.' Clare thought.

"You like what you see little one? You can have a ride later if you like." The huge guy said.

Clare blushed and looked down, but her eyes just latched onto the huge bulge in his pants and blushed more.

"Isn't she just precious, she is blushing, the little half naked girl is blushing, makes me want to fuck her even more."

Clare was getting scared, here she was in the slave market with no plan except to get Kate back. 'I am so fucked!' Clare realized. 'In more ways than one.'

"Hey, that's my whore, get your own." Dan yelled while climbing out of the car with his dick hanging out of his shorts.