Clare's Nightmare Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy it's ok, and put your dick away." Clare said.

"Daddy huh, okay." The big man said.

"This is Whore and her Daddy." Mark said. "They fuck each other regularly, they fucked each other in the car ride over here. They seem to fuck each other like bunnies, every few minutes."

"Bunny? Is she here?" Dan asked.

Clare suddenly got worried. 'Shut up Daddy, please don't wreck this for us.' she thought.

"Bunny is the other whore that was brought in earlier. I lured these two here on the promise that they would get to fuck and play with Bunny again." Mark quickly explained not even breaking a sweat.

"Oh yeah, that little firecracker, she is fun, I've been running up a tab with her, she seems to be good with money. I think I owe her a dollar something-er-other. HAhaha." The big guy laughed. "I don't know who came up with that idea, but it's great. She never even tries to collect, just adds it up."

"Are you the only one here Peter?" Mark asked.

"Naaw, Jonas is around here somewhere, probably fucking one of the sluts, it's a great bonus to working here." Peter 'the giant' said while chuckling.

'The giant man is named Peter and there is one other person here. Only two men to take out, not a problem!' Clare thought while crying internally.

"Anything to worry about with these two?" Peter asked.

"No, she controls him, and I control her." Mark said while pointing to Clare and Dan.

"Whore, you two wait here for a minute." Mark said while leading off to the side to have a private conversation with him.

"Yes sir." Clare responded while playing along.

Clare was looking around trying to figure out the layout. It was a large warehouse with lots of offices in a row over to the side. A large roll up door was located behind the car, obviously where the car drove through. It troubled Clare that she fell asleep and didn't wake up while entering the warehouse. That roll-up door must be loud. There also was a standard metal door with a push-bar near the roll-up door for people to use.

Suddenly someone grabs her tits from behind and she jumps and twists her head around and sees her dad.

"Daddy! You scared me!" Clare shouts.

Dan's hand reaches down to her pussy and starts rubbing her clit.

"Oh god Daddy, can't you go 5 minutes without playing with my body!" Clare whines while resting the back of her head on her father's chest.

"I just want to play with your tits and clit. You are my fuck doll." Dan whispers in her ear.

"Daddy, not now, I need to concentrate on getting us out of here." Clare said panting, feeling worked up.

"It just doesn't seem right unless my cock is inside you. And I want to play with your clit and tits. I want to make you cum all the time."

Clare could feel her father's bulge pressing against her ass crack. All thoughts of escape quickly leaving her mind, being replaced with the need to cum and feel her father's cock fucking her.

"Hey, get a room you two!" Peter yelled from across the warehouse while laughing.

Clare turned around blushing while her father turned with her and continued to play with her body.

"Is she blushing? Wow that slut is too much Mark. She is horny, but embarrassed."

"Oh yeah, she is a fun one." Mark replied. "If you can stick them with Bunny, they will be easy and no trouble."

"Sure, no problem, it doesn't matter to us." Peter said.

"So why are you here instead of David again? Why didn't David just bring these two down with Bunny at the same time."

"I'm not sure where David went off to, probably doing something for Richard. As to why these two weren't brought at the same time, I'm not really sure, Richard just called me to make it happen. I guess things are going better than he expected." Mark looked around Peter toward Dan and Clare. "Haha, look at those two go at it, they really can't keep their hands off of each other."

Peter turned around and started watching the father really fuck into his daughter from behind.

"Wow, she is taking it like a champ, I definitely need to get a piece of that later!" Peter said while laughing. Clare was screaming at her father to dump his load inside of her while cumming.

Peter suddenly feels a sharp jab into his right arm and turns around to see Mark pulling a syringe out of his arm. Peter without a thought backhands Mark in the head who crumples to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Screamed Peter. He kneels down on the floor next to a knocked out Mark and starts punching him in the face, but his punches get weaker as a wave of dizziness overcomes him. "What did you inject me with Mark? You are so fucking deeeeaaaaaddd." Peter starts slurring at the end.

Clare hearing the commotion quickly hops off her dad's dick.

"Daddy! Help Mark!" Clare yells.

Both of them rush over near the two men. Peter has his hands wrapped around Mark's neck and is squeezing.

"Peter STOP!" Yells Clare and to her surprise he does exactly that. "What happened?" she asked with a look of shock on her face.

"This asshole injected me with something!" Peter said, pointing at Mark.

Clare understands what happened, figuring that at least Mark came with a plan. 'He must have injected Peter with the mind control drug.'

"Listen Peter it is okay, Mark just gave you a vitamin shot to help protect you from all the diseases that can come from fucking lots of slaves." Clare said. "Mark is your friend and so am I and my daddy."

"Oh, sorry Mark." Peter said while Mark was rubbing his neck, he was probably going to have some hand shaped bruises there for a while.

"Now you need to help us get Bunny and stop Richard and that David guy from doing bad things. You have had a change of heart. You no longer want to be in the slave trade. You feel bad for all the pain you have caused people. If you see David or Richard again, you will kill them. Do you understand me Peter?" Clare said with a very serious voice.

"I understand."

"Peter, we are really good friends, you will do anything I ask you to, you want to make sure I'm happy."

"Right." Peter said while laying down on the floor, the medicine has that drowsy effect if you are given a lot.

"Okay Peter, you rest there, when you feel up to it, come find me and help me." Clare said.

Clare walked over to the row of office doors and opened the first one on the left. There was a single girl in the empty office curled up into a ball in the corner but she had dark hair not light blonde like Kate's and Clare's.

Clare ignored her for now and opened the next door. In this room there was a guy laying on his back with a dark haired girl with enormous tits bouncing on his cock.

"Who the fuck are you?" The guy shouted.

Clare opened the next door. There was Kate on her knees licking some other girl's pussy that was standing in front of her. She wasn't wearing the leather corset anymore, but she had some fake bunny ears and what looked like a white puff ball stuck to her ass. Kate turned her head to look who had come in while still licking the pussy in front of her.

Rushing over, Clare grabbed Kate and pulled her up and hugged her.

"Hey she is busy with me right now, you can have her afterwards." The other girl said.

"She is MY SISTER, AND WE ARE LEAVING!" Clare yelled.

"I'm with a customer sis." Kate whined, you can't disrupt my business like this.

The guy that was fucking the big titted girl in the previous room came in. "What the fuck is going on here? Who the fuck are you?" He yelled at Clare.

Clare looked down at his semi hard dick and balls just hanging there in front of her. Thinking quickly she reached out and grabbed his balls in her hand and squeezed.

"I'm Clare, and I'm taking Bunny and we are leaving!" Clare declared.

"Ahhhghhh, Let go you bitch!" The guy yelled. Clare squeezed more, digging her fingernails into his ball sack. He attempted to pull her hand off of him, but she just squeezed more.

"Bunny! Go find Dan! We will give you ten dollars to come back with us."

"Yes mam." Bunny said and turned to the girl she was servicing. I'm sorry we didn't get to finish, I will give you a partial refund. Bye"

"YOU OUT!" Clare shouted looking at the girl.

She was so shocked with what was going on she decided to listen to this crazy girl and do it.

"And you shit head, on your knees like a good boy or I'll rip your balls off!"

"Okay, okay! Let go, please!" He cried.

Clare let go of his balls and kicked him in the chest and ran out of the room slamming the door behind her and locking it. She turned around and ran into a huge man. Peter was back up and looking down at Clare.

"You Okay little one? Do you need any help?" Peter asked.

"I assume that guy was Jonas?" Clare asked, looking up at Peter's face.

"Yep, looks like you handled him pretty well."

Clare's rush of adrenaline had cleared her head and allowed her to think normally. An idea popped into her head.

"Mark, I need you to call Richard and David and get them to meet you here. I don't care what you have to say to get them here, but get them here as soon as possible." Clare said.

"Okay" Mark said while rubbing his face and neck where Peter had hurt him.

"Peter, big guy, I want you to call the police as soon as Richard arrives. While on the phone with the police you will kill Richard and David. As I said earlier you have had a change of heart, you know that what you have been doing is wrong, and you want to make things better, you will admit to any and all crimes. You will give up any criminals you know or worked for, you will tell the police anything they want to know. But, you will not mention me, my Dad, or Bunny. Understood? We were never here, just Mark." Clare explained.

"Yes, little one. I understand." Peter said.

Clare could hear Jonas banging on the door screaming to be let out.

"Richard and David are on their way. Richard sounded very upset." Mark said, hanging up the phone.

"Mark, did you hear what I said to Peter? You will turn yourselves in and admit to the police all crimes, except me and my family. Oh, and Gus, keep Gus out of it. And you will help Peter kill Richard and David. Understood?" Clare explained.

"Yes, I understand."

"Great, Daddy, Bun.. erm, Kate, we are out of here." Clare said heading for the car. A thought struck Clare. "Hey, are there any more mind control drugs here?"

"Yes, in the last office on the right." Peter said.

"Great, Daddy, get the car turned around and Peter, help my daddy with the door." Clare ordered, feeling in control of things for the first time in a few days.

Clare headed for the last office and opened the door. It wasn't locked. The only things in the room were a chair and desk with two cardboard boxes on it. She looked in the first box. It contained lots of metal cases like she found at her house, she opened one and it had several vials of the same drug Mark has been using on them. She grabbed four of them and looked in the other box which had clear plastic bags of disposable syringes. She grabbed a few of them as well.

She headed for the car and climbed into the passenger seat. Kate was already in the backseat waiting. Peter finished opening the rollup door and Daddy pulled the car out, turned the left blinker on and turned out onto the street.

Five minutes later Clare was shaking uncontrollably, her adrenaline high wearing off. Everything she had just said and done came crashing down on her. She burst into tears crying uncontrollably. 'I just told them to kill two people.' Clare thought. She pulled her knees up to her chest holding her legs tightly.

Dan reached over and put a hand on her knee. "Hey baby, what's wrong, we got Bunny back, we will be back home soon and I can fuck you again."

Clare started weeping more. 'This whole situation is so fucked up. How am I going to fix my family? We are so fucked in the head. It doesn't feel like I changed, but I know I have. The scary part is I don't know how much they really changed me.

Dan continued driving in silence while Clare silently wept as they went home. Bunny was just sitting in the backseat humming some tune.

They pulled up to the front of their home. Dan got out and walked around to the passenger door and opened it. Clare didn't really move, just sat there pulled into a ball on the seat. Dan undid her seat belt and picked her up carrying her inside the house. Gus and Alisa were laying on the couch cuddling. Dan walked past them straight to his bedroom and put Clare down on the bed.

Dan slipped his shoes off and pulled his shorts down, his large erect dick popping up. Clare wasn't paying attention to anything, just staring blankly at the ceiling with her mini skirt bunched around her waist. Dan grabbed her legs and pushed them up onto his shoulders and grasped his cock and swiped it up and down the pussy in front of him. It was wet as always and pushed it half way inside with one push.

"Ugh" Clare groaned, turning her head to look at her dad.

"Oh that's better, I love fucking you." Dan moaned. "I'm going to fuck a baby into my fuckdoll. I'm going to fuck you all the time." Dan pushed his thumb against Clare's clit and started circling it.

Clare tensed up and had an orgasm. "Oh, Daddy. You are fucking your whore so good."

Dan started spanking her ass hard. "Daddy, not so hard, it hurts."

"Shut up whore, you are just a fuck doll, a hole for me to cum into." Dan said while rocking his cock inside and out of the pussy below him.

Clare just took the fast paced pounding her father was giving her still squeezing and unsqueezing her pussy muscles like her mother taught her. Eyes closed grunting when her dad pressed his cock against her cervix each time, enjoying the bit of pain mixed in with the pleasure. Her nipples flared in pain when her dad twisted each one hard forcing her to clamp down on the dick inside of her and triggering a second orgasm.

Dan erupted deep inside his daughter. "I'm fucking a baby into you! Fuck yeah!" Dan yelled.

"Yes, Daddy, cum in me!" Clare yelled, clamping her legs around his ass trying to pull him inside deeper.

Dan leaned forward kissing her passionately. Clare wrapped her arms around him and returned the kisses enjoying his rough course unshaven face.

"I love you Daddy." Clare whispered between kisses.

Dan eventually rolls off of Clare and starts to get up.

"Daddy? Can you cuddle with me for a bit?" Clare asks.

"Okay." Dan says and picks up the comforter that was on the floor. Dan puts it over Clare and climbs under, spooning her from behind.

"Thank you Daddy." Clare mumbles and starts to fall asleep.

***

Clare woke up to her father holding her leg up and fucking her from behind, she casually reached down to her clit and began to rub it bringing herself to a quick orgasm.

Dan got up and left the room after spanking Clare's ass a couple of times. She just continued to lay in bed for a few minutes and then eventually got up.

Clare began wondering about what she had set in motion. Was Richard and Mark dead? What about Peter and Jonas? How about those other women that were being held at the warehouse? So many questions.

'I need to worry about my family, I need to try to fix mom and Kate.' She thought and got up and walked into the living room. Clare was hungry, her family had barely eaten anything for the past few days. Walking past her room she saw Kate and Gus in her bed sleeping.

In the living room she found her dad holding her mom's head on his lap petting her hair in a comforting manor, not sexual, Clare thought that seemed weird. Alisa was moaning in pain.

"What's wrong with mo...Mistress?" Clare asked.

"She has a really bad headache." Dan replied.

A shiver ran down Clare's back, remembering Mark mentioning strokes if they don't get weaned off the drug slowly.

"How long has it been since Mark gave her a vitamin shot?" Clare asked.

Dan repeated the question to her, since she didn't respond to Clare's question.

"My last shot was yesterday sometime." Alisa replied.

"Shit, where are the drugs, I need to keep on top of this stuff." Clare said aloud rushing to the dining table, throwing sex toys and bondage equipment off the table looking for the metal case. After a couple of minutes she found it buried in one of the duffle bags. She prepared a syringe filling it up about how full she thinks it should be.

Clare walked into the living room with an alcohol swab and needle. Alisa looked at it and said. "Don't you come near me with that you whore!"

Clare was mildly shocked that her mother reacted that way, but in her mind she was just some whore they hired to fuck her husband.

"It's okay Mistress, Mark put me in charge of the vitamins while he is away. Tell her Daddy."

"Yes, the whore is in charge now, just let her help you." Dan whispered lovingly to his wife.

"I don't trust her Dan." Alisa said. This statement made Clare feel so sad, her mother doesn't trust her.

"Here Daddy, you do it." Clare offered.

Dan took the alcohol swab and cleaned an area of her arm, then gave her the shot and plunged the drug into her. After about thirty seconds Alisa got a slight smile on her face.

"Wow, those vitamins are great. My headache is going away." Alisa said.

'Oh thank god.' Clare thought. She quickly checked the time so that she can track when to give the next shot. She knew that Mark was giving her shots at least twice a day.

"Alisa, you need to listen to me now. Let's go into the spare bedroom and have a talk.

"Okay" Alisa said, getting up slowly, looking kind of wobbly on her legs. Clare grabbed her shoulders and guided her to the back room and sat her in the chair.

Clare got on her knees in front of her and thought for a minute. 'How to explain things to mom so she won't freak out, but I can get her mostly back to normal.'

"Okay Alisa you will listen to everything your daughter Clare tells you, everything she tells you is true. Clare and Kate are coming back from their France trip early. Dan is kicking the whores out so that Clare and Kate don't see them. Clare and Kate will be back late tonight. Dan will pick them up from the airport. You wanted to go with him, but you needed to rest due to your headache. You won't question why Clare and Kate are back early from France, you are just glad to have them back. Mark, Richard, and Gus were never here, just the whores you hired. Now you are tired, you will go to your bed and sleep until morning."

Alisa got up and went straight to her bed. Clare closed her parents bedroom door and went back to the drug case and prepared three more syringes and repeated a similar process with Kate and Gus. Explaining that Gus was Kate's boyfriend that she wanted to introduce to her parents.

When she got to Dan she was horny again and fucked him while his drugs were kicking in. Still sitting on his softening cock she tried to think how to explain it. She didn't have any great ideas on how to get her dad back and continue to fuck him. Right now she seems to get super horny every 15 to 20 minutes and can only cum on her father's dick. It was like a disease, that thought gave Clare another idea.

"Dan your daughter Clare has a debilitating disease called 'hornyitus' there is no cure, she needs injections of daddy's semen against her cervix on regular intervals, if she doesn't get it she will go into a coma. The whole family knows about this disease, but we don't speak about it to others outside of the family. Now go get in bed and fuck your sleeping wife, don't get up until morning." Clare told him.

She got off his lap and let him walk to his bedroom and closed the door. 'Not really sure why I told him to fuck mom, but I think they need it.' Clare thought and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower before going to the couch to sleep.

[One month later]

Clare was bouncing up and down on her father's dick having another cum while her mother was sitting on the couch next to them watching a baking show on Netflix.