Clare's Nightmare Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you two almost done? Can't you do this somewhere else? I can't concentrate on my show." Alisa complained.

"Sorry mummy! My slutty pussy needs Daddy's cum. Are you going to cum in your daughter's pussy Daddy?" Clare panted.

"I'm trying baby, buy this will be my sixth load today. Daddy's cock and balls are so sore. I don't know how long I can keep this up. Alisa why don't you help instead of complaining about things." Dan said.

"Fine." Alisa says reaching a hand over and massaging Clare's clitorus.

"Thank you mummy. I'm cumming again. You need more dirty talk daddy? Fuck your little girl! I'm such a whore, I need to keep fucking my daddy. I can't stop, I need to cum all the time. You even made me take those 'Plan B' pills so I don't get pregnant. But I want to have your baby daddy. Please put a baby in my belly. Fill me with your cum." Clare sank down all the way and squeezed her vaginal muscles as hard as she could and grabbed his face and started making out with him. Dan grunted and a small spurt of cum went into his daughter.

"You made me cum again baby. Daddy needs to rest." Dan said, pushing Clare off of him and onto Alisa. He got up and headed for his bedroom.

"What's wrong with Daddy?" Clare asked with a frown.

"I think you are wearing him out. Your dad is almost forty, and you are eighteen. He doesn't have the stamina he used to. I don't think we have had sex since you've been back from France." Alisa said.

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to steal your man."

"I know baby, but your sickness is pretty debilitating. You aren't going to school, Dan isn't going to work. You two just fuck all day long. We certainly don't want you to fall into a coma. Maybe we can try another doctor."

"No, no more doctors, we have tried ten doctors. Another doctor will not help." Clare said.

"Yes, we have tried ten doctors, another doctor will not help." Alisa repeated.

"We should get Daddy some Viagra."

"Yes, we should get your father some Viagra." Alisa said.

A thought came to Clare. "What we really need are more Daddys. Malcolm from Daddy's work is also a daddy. You need to invite him over for dinner."

"Invite Malcolm for dinner. Good idea." Alisa reached over to her phone and started calling Malcolm.

Clare didn't bother listening to the phone conversation. Instead heading for Kate's bedroom. She had moved back into her parents house with Gus, her boyfriend, so the exercise room was gone and Kate was back where she lived before going to University. She had dropped out and just stayed home now, spending time with her boyfriend and family.

"Hi Kate."

"Hey." Kate said, turning around from her desk. "Could you put some clothes on or something."

"You like seeing me like this. It turns you on." Clare said.

"I do like seeing you like that, it makes me horny just looking at you."

"Where is Gus?"

Kate was staring at Clare's pussy. "Hmm, oh, he went shopping."

"Is he going to be back soon? I need to fuck again soon and Daddy is spent."

"You fuck my boyfriend more than I do already, you need to leave me some." Kate whined.

"But you want to keep your sister healthy. You don't want me to go into a coma." Clare said.

"I do want to keep you healthy and out of a coma."

"You like to watch me fuck Gus. You even like to help out with your tongue, my pussy and your boyfriend's cum taste so good." Clare commanded.

"I do like to watch you fucking my boyfriend, and your pussy tastes so good especially when it is full of Gus's cum." Kate agreed.

Clare was happy that she could now cum freely, not just on her daddy's cock. But Daddy's cock was the best, that is how she had the biggest cums. Women licking her pussy was great also. It was more like an appetizer before the main course.

"Good, now Bunny, come over here and lick out Daddy's cum. You love Daddy's cum also." Clare said going over to Kate's double bed and sitting down spreading her legs.

Kate got on her knees and hopped to be between Clare's legs and started lapping at her sister's pussy.

"Good, good, you are a good little bunny." Clare said while patting and stroking Kate's head.

***

"Did you see the latest news report about Richard and the gang?" Malcolm asked.

"No." Dan replied.

Dan, Alisa, Gus, & Kate don't remember anything about the people Malcolm always wants to talk about. Clare remembers of course, but she pretends not to. Malcolm thinks that Richard and crew lied to him and photoshopped some pictures to make it look like Dan's family had been captured and tortured. He has been working with the detectives and prosecutors to track down all the crew.

The way Malcolm explained everything. Richard had been killed at a warehouse along with another guy. A gang or cartel or something was waiting for them and killed both of them. The police were called by someone and started arresting everyone. Some of the captured people turned over lots of evidence for leniency against their horrible crimes. Slavery, drugs, money laundering, and many other crimes.

The FBI got involved when things carried over across state lines, into South Carolina and even Mexico and Canada.

Clare asked Dixie, Malcolm's daughter, to follow her. They had all heard the story before, but Malcolm loved telling it. They went to Clare's room and closed the door.

"God, my dad won't shut up about that stuff. He acts like he single handedly got them arrested and everything." Dixie said, sitting on Clare's bed.

"Here, I want you to look at something for me." Clare said, handing a scrapbook to Dixie.

Dixie opened the book and the first photo was of Clare fucking some guy. Dixie's mouth opened wide.

"What the Fu..." Dixie started to shout.

Clare's hand went over her mouth and a sharp jab hit her in the neck.

"Shhhhhh, just let the drugs work." Clare said with her mouth pressed up against the side of her friend's face. "You are going to be my little lesbian worker." Clare whispered in Dixie's ear. "You are going to help me get your daddy and some other daddys to keep me satisfied." Clare pulled Dixie down onto her bed with a large grin on her face.

"Oh Dixie with the small boobies. You love me! You want to do anything I ask. Everything I tell you is true. Now, kiss me." Clare said, lowering her mouth onto Dixie's.

The End