Clare's Nightmare Pt. 06

Story Info
The conclusion.
12.2k words
4.35
12.3k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of hours of laying in bed unable to rest or get off and crying more than she ever did in her life, Clare just got up and headed back to the living room. When she got to her bedroom she peeked in and saw Gus laying there alone. Clare had a quick look in the living room and saw her mom and dad cuddling on the couch together. It almost looked normal except that they were naked and Kate was lying on the floor curled up into a ball wearing nothing but her leather corset. There was no sign of Mark.

Thoughts of escape quickly entered and left her mind. 'I'm not going to try getting away without a plan again.' Thought Clare.

Clare went back to her room where Gus was sleeping and crawled into bed with him. The small single bed meant she had to lay close to him. It was weird being back in her room with some guy she barely knew. Gus stirred awake and looked at Clare. Grabbing his face and kissing him passionately Clare didn't give Gus any time to react.

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass again?" Clare asked desperately hoping for some sexual stimulation to make the craving go away even if only temporarily.

"You know it slut!" Gus responded. "Go get the lube from the dining table, let's do it properly."

Clare smiled and kissed him on the lips again and jumped up to grab the lube. Sneaking past her parents and sister who all seemed to be sleeping, she went to the dining table and started looking through all the stuff sitting on it. 'Dildo, dildo, cuffs, they brought so much sex gear. Some of this lingerie is really nice.' Clare thought quietly, digging through all the stuff. There was a small case that Clare opened, inside there were several vials of the medicine. 'Holy shit, is this what I think it is?' Clare picked up a vial with a white label and read it. 'Control drug' Clare smiled to herself and palmed that vial and saw a box of disposable syringes and grabbed a couple of them. She also found the lube beside the box and grabbed that as well and headed back to her room. Hiding the syringes and drug behind her hand as she entered the room tossing the lube to Gus and quickly climbed into bed on her belly quickly shoving the drug and syringes between her mattress and box spring. She wasn't sure when she would get a chance to use it, but she knew she didn't have enough time to get it ready without Gus getting suspicious.

"You ready to fuck my ass Gus?" Clare moaned, she actually was super horny and desperate for any kind of sex.

"Hands and knees bitch!" Gus shouted.

Clare smiled and got into the desired position wiggling her ass back and forth. While she would rather have a dick in her cunt, this will be better than nothing. Gus took the lube and smeared it all over her puckered hole and and pressed his middle finger inside.

"Ohhhh, thank you Gus, you are saving my life." Clare groaned out with her eyes closed. "You can fuck my pussy if you take off the belt." Clare begged.

"No can do whore, Mark says we need to leave that on for some time." Gus said as he started smearing his dick with the lube also. "Here it comes bitch." Gus said as he started pushing his dick against her rosebud. Clare bit her lower lip knowing the pain would come first, then the pleasure. The tip popped in and Clare's body started shivering.

"Slowly Gus. Please, my ass isn't used to having a cock in it." Clare whimpered.

Gus ignored her and grasped her shoulders and pulled her back towards him until he was balls deep in the whore.

"Oh god!" Clare wailed. But the pain quickly dissipated and morphed into pleasure. "Oh fuck me Gus!" Clare begged. "I need to cum so bad."

Gus slowly pulled his dick back out and pushed it in slowly while Clare pushed back against him praying for the satisfaction that they both craved.

"Your ass is as great as my daughter's" Gus moaned as he sawed in and out of Clare's hole. "I would love to fuck her ass again. But your ass will have to do. Take it bitch! I'm going to fuck your whole family until my dick falls off"

"Play with my tits Gus, please, I'm so close." Clare instinctual tried to play with her clit, but the fucking metal cover stopped her. "This fucking thing, please Gus help me cum." Clare begged.

"Bunny get in here." Gus hollered. "Bunny, where the fuck are you?"

Bunny stumbled into the room rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, master?" Bunny asked.

"Help your sister get off, crawl underneath her and play with her tits." Gus told her.

"That will be 50 cents sir." Bunny said.

"No problem, start me a tab also."

Bunny crawled onto the bed on her back and wiggled her whole body under her sister so that Clare was basically on top of her. Bunny had to spread her legs out sideways so they didn't get in the way of the other two sets of legs already there. Clare was panting above her fucking back and forth with her eyes closed fucking Gus. When Bunny grasped Clare's swinging tits and started manipulating her hard nipples, Clare looked down and planted her mouth on her sister and started french kissing her. Clare wrapped her arms under her sister and held on tight to her, not letting her mouth leave her mouth. Suddenly Clare felt Gus's cock start twitching and cumming inside her and she screamed silently inside her head 'No, not yet, I haven't cum yet!'

Clare was crying, desperation on her face.

"Oh baby don't be sad, you did a good job, Gus is having a good time, that is all that matters." Bunny whispered between kisses.

Gus just groaned while holding his dick as deep inside pushing Clare's ass down as they both collapsed on top of Bunny.

"Too heeeaaavvvyyy" Bunny gasped with the weight of both of them on her.

Gus slid off the side of Clare's ass trying to stay on the small single sized bed. It certainly wasn't built for three. Clare rolled onto her side letting Bunny get out from under her. Clare just wrapped her arm and leg around her sister and continued to kiss her while silently crying and drifting off to sleep while Gus hugged her from behind with his semi soft cock resting in her ass crack. Bunny just laid there and also tried to sleep.

***

Clare woke to a sharp pain in her shoulder. Mark was standing over her holding an empty syringe.

"Good morning whore." Said Mark. "I just gave you another dose of medicine, you will be super horny in a few minutes. Soon you won't even need it anymore, your body will be so horny forever." Mark said smiling. "You must be missing your Daddy's cock terribly, how long has it been without it in your pussy, too long I'm sure." Mark walked out of the room smiling.

Clare realized that she was still in her room, Bunny was gone but Gus was still laying beside her snoring quietly. A wave of dizziness came over her from the drugs Mark just gave her. She waited a minute or two for it to pass before she reached a hand down the side of her mattress and found the drugs and pulled it out along with a syringe.

Clare quickly took the cap off the needle and jabbed it into the vial and filled it with what she thought might be the correct amount. Looking at Gus and stabbed it into his arm and pushed down on the plunger.

"Owe, fuck, what did you do." Gus cried.

Clare quickly shoved the stuff under the pillow hiding it.

"Just pinching you awake, hoping you are ready for a second round." Clare smiled with her sexiest smile she could attempt. Having never really tried being sexy before. She quickly kissed him passionately for a good ten seconds trying to make him forget about the sharp pain in his arm.

"Come here baby girl." Gus whispered. As soon as Gus said it something popped into Clare's mind.

"Did I hear you say last night that you have a daughter?" Clare asked while reaching down to Gus's cock which was already getting hard, it was still slimy with lube from last night since they never cleaned up.

"I did. She was great. I miss fucking her." Gus replied.

"What happened to her?" Clare asked.

"Oh, you know how it is, I had to sell her."

"What!?"

"Yeah, her and my wife were holding me back from my real passion, helping Mark and Richard with their business."

"What!? You sold her? What about your wife? What happened to her?"

"I sold her also. I sold them as a pair we got quadruple selling them as lesbian mother daughter slave pair."

Clare was staring at Gus with a look of astonishment on her face. She couldn't believe that he sold his family to someone.

"How? Why? Why? Why did you sell them."

"Well Mark is my best friend and he helped me realize that I wasn't ever really happy with them, I would be much happier helping him and Richard. So he helped me sell them. But I do miss them sometimes. But if I hadn't sold them I wouldn't be here with you now." Gus said while starting to get a sleepy look to his eyes, the medicine was kicking in.

A cold chill ran down Clare's back. 'Oh my god, he is just like my dad, Mark has fucked with his mind. I won't let this happen to my family.' Clare thought.

"Mark is a horrible guy." Clare said whispering into Gus's ear while still holding his cock.

"What? No, Mark is great." Gus said.

"No, he isn't great, Mark is a liar and a bad guy. Don't listen to him anymore."

"Don't listen to Mark? But Mark said I should listen to him."

"But I just said you shouldn't listen to him. Don't do anything he tells you to do."

"But..."

Clare squeezed Gus's hard cock and started stroking it up and down.

"You like that don't you. I give you pleasure, You love fucking my ass and you want to keep fucking my ass don't you"

"Oh yeah. I do like that."

"The only way you can keep fucking my ass is if you listen to me and do as I say. Are you going to do as I say and get to keep fucking my ass?"

"Yes."

"Like I said, Mark is a bad guy, don't listen to him, just listen to me. I will make you cum all the time. You need to pretend to be Mark's friend. But Mark isn't your friend. Keep pretending to be Mark's friend until I tell you not to. You love me, you want to do everything for me, nothing can bring you happiness like I can. You will do anything for me. Now who do you love?"

"I love you."

"What is my name?"

"Whore."

'He doesn't even remember my name, fine whatever.' Clare thought.

"You love your whore. Now my hand feels really good on your cock. You are getting close to cumming. It feels so good. Now cum for me Gus, cum for your whore! And tell her you love her quietly." Clare said and started nibbling on his ear.

"Uggghhhh. I love you" Gus whispered. "I love you so much!" Gus was cumming all over Clare's hand and arm.

"Your whore loves you also."

Clare started kissing Gus and he enthusiastically kissed her back. She was slowing her cock stroking now.

"Only take orders from me from now on, just do small favors for Mark, but you love and listen to me. Now take a short nap, and when you wake up, you will pretend to be Mark's friend."

***

Gus quickly fell back to sleep, snoring quietly. Clare just laid in bed with a big smile on her face still grasping Gus's cock covered in cum. 'Oh my god I can't believe I pulled that off. Now I just need to take care of Mark. My parents could be a problem also while they think I'm just their whore to beat and order around.' Clare's smile began to fade as she realized that her pussy was still locked up and her hornyness was climbing from the drugs. She quickly wiped the cum off her hands onto her sheets that were already covered in stains from her mom and Gus.

Clare got out of bed and looked out the door to see if anybody was coming. With the coast clear she got the drugs and syringes from under her pillow and under her mattress. She still had three unused syringes and quickly filled them with the drug but hid them on her desk under some papers and put the now half filled vial in her top drawer.

She closed her eyes trying to clear her head, but her mind kept drifting off to thoughts of her dad's cock and fucking her. 'My head, I can't think straight.' Clare thought. A hand absently went down to her crotch attempting to play with her pussy, but just hit the metal chastity belt. 'Motherfucker!' Clare screamed silently in her head.

Clare walked out to the living room to see what was going on. Mark was sitting at the dining table reading a book. Her father was also at the dining room table drinking a beer. Mark must have gone shopping on one of his outings earlier. Some food did sound nice. But first things first.

"Mark, can I take this thing off yet?" Clare asked while walking up to him and pointing at her belt.

"Let's have a look." Mark replied while putting a bookmark in his book and placing it on the table. "Are you going to hold still for me if I need to place it back on?" Mark questioned.

Clare just nodded her head and stood to his side. Mark pulled out a key and indicated with his finger for Clare to turn around. Mark unlocked the two chains holding the front plate in place and grabbed Clare by the hips and spun her around to face him again. Disconnecting the front plate from the belt and placing it on the table. Dan was watching intently at the cover coming off and the whore's pussy coming into view.

"Spread your legs whore." Mark ordered

"Yeah you slut!" Dan moaned.

Clare blushed and spread her legs some for Mark. He bent forward and ran his fingers along Clare's labia which were wet as always. She moaned and shook a little from the delicate touch and his cold finger. But it didn't hurt and it wasn't numb.

"It's looking good. I'll probably put some more medicine on it tonight, but I say you are good to go. Mark said while taking the waist strap off also. You can get right back to fucking Dan over here. I'm sure he has missed having his whore wrapped around his dick. Isn't that right Dan?" Mark asked.

"You know it buddy." Dan shouts while slapping Clare's butt cheek. "Why don't you come sit on my lap whore." Dan tugs on Clare's arm pulling her over so she straddles his legs while sitting on the dining room chair.

Clare giggles and smiles and sits on his lap, his cock already hard and smacking her belly. Clare grabs his face and starts kissing him.

"I missed you Daddy!" Clare moans between kisses.

"I missed you too whore, now get to work and fuck yourself on my cock." Dan hissed while pinching her nipples hard.

Clare doesn't say anything and just reaches down to grasp his dick and raises herself up, lines up his dick, and slowly lowers herself down his full length, groaning the whole way down.

"Ohhhh, yes, I missed your cock Daddy, it's been too long since I had it inside me."

"And I missed my cock sheath." Dan muttered.

"I am your cock sheath Daddy!"

A feeling of contentment washed over Clare. She wrapped her arms around her dad and just sat there with her head on his shoulder and his cock up her cunt. Tears started streaming down her face as she hugged her father even tighter. Clare was feeling sorry for herself, knowing that things would probably never return to normal. She hated how much better she felt having her father's cock inside her. What kind of person wants to fuck their dad all day long?

"Come on whore, get to fucking, I'm not paying you to just sit around on holiday." Dan shouted while slapping Clare's ass hard with both hands.

"Yes Daddy, sorry daddy" Clare said while quickly lifting her pussy up and lowering herself back down.

"That's a good whore. Tell me how much you missed my cock."

"It was terrible Daddy, I didn't know what to do. I missed your huge cock so much. Gus's cock was no match for what you have, and I couldn't put anything in my pussy. I was so horny. Don't make me wait for your cock again daddy. I can't go that long without it." Clare rambled on while continuing to fuck herself up and down on her dads lap. "Will you play with my clitty Daddy?"

Dan reached down with his left hand and awkwardly stroked her clit. It only took a second for lightning to shoot up Clare's spine.

"Thank you Daddy! Thank you! Yes!" Clare shouted while continuing to fuck her dad never slowing down just as her mother taught her. "Cum in me Daddy. Please cum in your whore. It feels so good when you cum in me." Clare pleaded, as she finished saying it she felt her father stiffen up and his cock started twitching firing jets of cum against her womb. Clare stopped fucking and bottemed out with his cock still fully embedded inside her and milked his cock with her pussy. Clare screamed into her father's mouth as she grabbed his face and clamped her mouth on his making out with her sexy father.

"Oh, you are really going to put a baby inside of me, knocking up your whore!" Clare shouted.

Clare started kissing Dan again with her eyes closed enjoying the roughness of his 2 day stubble.She is absolutely content with the world while still recovering from her mind shattering orgasm. Dan's cock was going soft slowly and Clare just enjoyed the feeling of it shrinking inside her.

"Okay slut get off me." Dan ordered while slapping her ass again.

Clare got off her dad feeling the cum slide down her right leg. Dan stood up and started heading for the kitchen, but stumbled and grasped the back of the chair with his left hand and collapsed knocking the chair down next to him. He rolled over onto his back. Clare scrambled down to the floor.

"Daddy? What's wrong?" Clare screamed.

"I don't feeeellll ssssooo good." Dan whimpered.

"You haven't eaten anything in 2 days have you? Nothing but booze. Mark! LET HIM EAT SOMETHING!" Clare shouted up at Mark who was looking down at Dan and Clare with a shit eating grin on his face.

Mark walked over to one of his bags and grabbed something and threw down on the floor next to Dan. Clare looked at it, it was a small cheap looking plastic bottle of Cognac.

"You can have as much of that as you want buddy." Mark smirked.

Dan rolled over and picked it up. "Thaannksss" Dan said while unscrewing the cap and taking a swig. Gus had obviously gotten out of bed and was standing at the dining room entranceway.

"Mark, why don't you let me make him a sandwich?" Gus offered.

"Shutup Gus, you are here to fuck and do as you are told. Not make stupid suggestions." Mark muttered.

Dan was finally able to get up onto his knees and stumble over to the couch and sit down while still sipping on the cognac that Mark gave him.

***

"Speaking of fucking, follow me please Gus." Clare said. "I need more cock and my father is useless right now." Clare gasped Gus's cock which was semi hard and pulled on it leading him back towards her room.

"Yeah baby! Yeah baby, I'll take that ass over a sandwich any day!" Gus stated while following Clare back. Clare looked back at Mark who had sat back down at the table and was reading his book.

When they got to Clare's room Gus grasped Clare's tits from behind pushing his cock into her ass crack.

"I love you baby, and you are right, Mark is an asshole." Gus said while kissing Clare's neck.

"I know Gus, now please stop that for a bit, before my head fogs back up and I can't think straight. I need you to do something for me." Clare said as Gus pulled away.

"Anything for you baby, I love you!"

"Shhh, quiet Gus, we don't want Mark to hear you." Clare whispered, holding one of the syringes she had prepared earlier. "I'm going to lay on the bed and pretend to be sick, I want you to call Mark and act scared, you will ask him to check on me. When he leans over the bed to check on me, you will grab him from behind and hold his arms and push him onto the bed and don't let go until I tell you. Can you do that for me baby?" Clare asked.

"After that can we fuck?" Gus asked.

"Sure, we can fuck after that." Clare responded while getting on the bed and laying down on her belly on the bed.

"Okay, sounds good."

"Okay, call Mark and act a little worried."

"MARK! MARK COME HERE, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH WHORE!" Gus yelled.