Clare's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Clare pulls, and the results are unexpected.
2.8k words
4.67
4.2k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

I can't believe that the girl I brought home on Friday night is still here on Sunday afternoon. I've usually asked them to leave before Caroline, my flat mate, has got up on a Saturday morning.

We haven't gone out all weekend. We've just stayed in my room talking and fucking, we've been eating chocolate, snacks, drinking tea and water.

Showing her off when I got home, was new too. I usually smuggle them into my room, fuck them and kick them out. I don't usually see them again.

This girl, Helen, seems different. She's so honest, care free and happy. I can have an intelligent conversation with her, that is if I haven't got her cunt in my mouth. I find her so hot. I don't know what it is about her, but I fancy the pants off her - literally.

I do need to be wary. My experience on Friday with her and her ex has set alarm bells ringing. I will give her the benefit of the doubt, but I won't tolerate any behaviour like that again.

We're having a bit of a rest, it's quiet. I can hear the TV in the lounge that Caroline must be watching.

Helen's lying next to me, she's scrolling through her phone. She suddenly drops it down and kneels on the bed next to me, naked. I'm naked as I lie against a pillow and the headboard. Using my iPad, I'm catching up on financial reports and news in time for work tomorrow.

I usually spend Sunday afternoons reading both the Economist App and the news on the FT app. It helps keep my mind sharp and helps me make decisions in relation to work. I'm involved in the financial markets, but it's not fast moving. I read only in my flat, and none of my friends know that I do.

"I don't want go back to my flat, I want stay with you." Helen says. She takes my iPad from me and lays it at the end of the bed. She takes my foot and kisses it. She takes my toes and sucks on them. She kisses the sole of my foot and my heel. Opening my legs she glances at my treasures.

I watch her. She's cute. She is wholly natural, next to me being altogether fake. My lips are fake, my teeth whitened and straightened, my breasts fake, my pussy modified, and my nails acrylic.

"I have an idea." She breaks from kissing up my leg. "Would you like to stay with me in Brentford for a couple of days? Come back with me tonight?" She looks at me keenly, smiling, willing me to say yes.

I think for a moment.

"Obviously you don't have to, but I thought it might be nice?" She's eager, and delicately kisses my smooth leg.

I'm intrigued, I've never lived with someone I'm romantically involved with. I've stayed the night, and weekends before, but a midweek going to work and coming home to the same person, it seems novel.

"Ok, I'll come back to yours. How about until Wednesday?" I surprise myself, making the suggestion. Her eyes widen with excitement, as she nods, I continue. "I'll stay with you for a couple of days, get up, go to work, come home to you. I think it will be fun and we can get to know each other." She drops my leg on the bed and climbs up me, kissing my breasts, neck and mouth with enthusiasm.

"Perfect, I'd love it." She smiles, and her smile truly makes me feel delighted. I grab her, we kiss and embrace. I lie there with my arms around her and my head in her breasts.

I wonder what my friends would say. They'd think I've gone mad, hell I think I've gone mad. I grab my phone and check the time. Its half two. "Let me pack a bag, and we can make a move. What d'you think?" I suggest.

"Great, can I grab a shower?" She asks. "Yes, do you want me to scrub your back?" She winks and smiles at my suggestion, and we race each other to the bathroom across the narrow hall.

In the bathroom I put a heavy woven, brown dog, door stop against the door, there's no lock. I'm conscious that Caroline is in the lounge, next to the bathroom, watching TV. I don't want her to feel awkward or to walk in on us.

We climb into the bath and move toward the shower end. I turn the dial and I push Helen under the shower head as I do. Cold water bursts out over her and she screams. "Bitch!" She giggles. She holds her hand under the water waiting for it to warm.

I look at her as she turns into the now warm water. Her body is fine and fit. Her legs long and slim, her arse is pert and firm, she is golden, and naturally tanned. Her feet are cute. She's gorgeous. For a second, I fear, what does she see in me?

She grabs the shampoo and starts massaging her hair with the lather, she pulls me under, our bodies touch. It excites me. She starts to shampoo me, and we draw in for a kiss.

The water runs down her face, her lashes are thick and wet, her face looks even more youthful with the wster streaming over her skin. Her soap sud hair clings to her head. She looks even more beautiful wet.

I press her against the cold tiles, it stuns her. She lifts her leg onto the side of the bath, and I move my fingers into her. I rub her clit with thumb as my fingers find their mark. Her arms are over my shoulders drawing us face to face.

She breathes heavily into my mouth, and I gently fuck her. My thumb presses and releases her clit, my fingers swirl inside her. I close my eyes and kiss her again.

"Look at me." She whispers. "Look at me." She repeats. I open my eyes. My hand still working it's magic. Her eyes are big and glorious. She's looking at me intently. I continue with my hand, feeling the slickness of her wet. It's different to the water of the shower.

Her smile has gone, she has a look of concentration. She closes her eyes and cums against me. She leans her head on my shoulder and I suck my fingers clean. She watches and smiles.

We continue our shower together. Silently, exploring each other with our hands and eyes. As we finish, we share my towel and dry off. I move the door stop from bathroom door and prepare to run across the corridor to my room. I open the door have a listen and move.

Caroline leaves the kitchen with a cup of tea. "I hope you cleaned the bath?" She glares at us, two naked women, she knows what we got up to.

"Of course." I smirk, lying to her and go to the bedroom with Helen in tow.

"Get dressed babes. I'll dress and pack. Sit with Caroline in the lounge when you're done for a bit and I'll come and get you." I say.

We chat as we dress, she puts her clothes on that have been strewn around my room since Friday night. She borrows some moisturiser for her face and arms and a crunchy for her hair to be tied back. She leaves the room to join Caroline in the lounge.

I grab a short dress and pumps, no bra or knickers, and start to pack clothes, lingerie and work stuff. I grab my makeup and toothbrush from the bathroom, and put my jewellery in a little bag that I also place in my case. I put everything by the door and put my usual studs into my ears as I walk to the lounge.

As I walk in Caroline and Helen are laughing and getting on. "I'm ready." I announce. Caroline looks at me. "Off out?" She asks.

Helen excuses herself to use the bathroom. I wait for her to leave. "So, what do you think?" I ask my flatmate. Caroline is straight so I don't know what I expect her to answer.

She looks at me considering her response. "She's very nice. Young, but very personable, and quite funny. What about you?"

I smile and put my hand on my chest. I look over my shoulder to check she's not behind me. "I like." I say. "I like her a lot." I finish.

Caroline looks at me, she is the same age as me, maybe a year or two older, and probably a little wiser. "You've just met her. I've not known a girl stay so long, you're intelligent, and know what you're doing." She answers.

I smile. "I'm going to hers for a couple of days, you'll have the flat to yourself. I'll be back Wednesday."

"Wow mate. I'm shocked. You must be serious about her." Caroline responds.

"I think she might be the one." I say, smiling broadly. Caroline makes eyes to the door, and I turn to see Helen coming back in.

"I'll see you soon Caroline." I blow her a kiss.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." She says.

"What would you do with a girl?" I fire back.

"Definitely not what you'll be doing, for sure." She blows a kiss and waves.

I hurry to the front door and practically fly with Helen to her flat. After a bus journey, we catch the overground train to Brentford. She lives not far from Boston Manor.

We walk hand in hand to her flat. I'm pulling a case on wheels behind. I stroke her hand with my thumb as we walk. I listen to her voice, she talks honestly, her outlook on life is sweet and positive. She's ambitious and intelligent. I find her totally captivating and absolutely endearing.

Entering her apartment block we climb the stairs and walk the corridor to her flat. She unlocks the door and pushes it open. "Ladies first." She guides me in, her hand gently on my arse, she takes my case from me. "Welcome to my humble abode."

First impressions, small flat, a little dark, but clean and tidy. "This way to the bedroom." She leads the way. There's a mirrored wardrobe against the wall opposite the bedroom window, the room is filled with a big bed and an arm chair in the corner by the window.

I take a moment and see myself in the mirror. My face, is not made up, its fresh and glowing, my fake tits are big and firm, they sit on my chest nicely, I dont need a bra. My stomach is flat, my arse pert and shapely, my legs long and defined from my pumps.

My short flimsy dress hits mid thigh, but it rides up. I flash my arse and cunt briefly to unsuspecting viewers. My dark hair is tied back. I feel ugly.

"You can unpack your case if you like. I'll open a wine." She offers.

"Thank you. Sounds like a plan." I reply.

I open my case on the floor and open her wardrobe, there's little space in there, girl likes her clothes. I take a quick peek. She has everything from cocktail dresses, to sexy hot pants to trackies. Her shoes are the same. High heels, sandals and trainers.

There's some spare hangers and I grab them to hang my clothes. I lay some of my undies and lingerie on the corner of the bed. I kick off my pumps and leave them on the floor and head out to Helen.

I peak through a door and find her bathroom. She's standing at a breakfast bar opening wine. I notice a small flowering plant on the corner of it, it looks well cared for. Helen notices me look at it. She grabs a card that's next to it and tears it in half.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask.

"It's from someone who's no longer important to me." She throws it in the bin and turns back to the wine.

I turn my phone on and look for the easiest route to work. I need to work out what time to leave. "What time are you up?"

She grabs the bottle and glasses and walks over to a couch in front of her window. "I'm up at 5am, I'll go for a run, have breakfast, shower and be out the door for quarter to 7."

"Wow, 5. We aren't having a morning fuck then?" I say.

She looks concerned she's upset me.

I quickly add "It's fine, you'd better fuck my brains out when I get home."

"You bet, you're so going to get it, you gorgeous bitch." She motions me over to the couch. I sit next to her and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Do you really think I'm gorgeous?" I'm nervous, I'm afraid of what she'll reply.

"Of course. I noticed you as soon as you walked into the bar on Friday. You are beautiful." Helen tells me. I laugh disbelieving she could find me beautiful.

"What's funny?" She looks puzzled as she turns to face me.

"That someone like you would say I'm beautiful." I look away, I feel so insecure. She takes my chin and kisses me.

"Please, you turn heads. You could have your pick of anyone. I'm feeling special just sitting with you now." She kisses me again.

I look at her face, she has no make up on, and she looks perfect. Her breasts are small and perfect. I look at the lines of her legs in her tight white jeans, and her feet.

"Wine." She says handing me a glass. I take it and sip. "She puts on some music. "Red Hot Chilli Peppers, you've got taste." I remark, she looks at her wine and sips. She seems lost for a second.

"I'm off to change into something more comfy." She puts her wine down and goes to her bedroom.

I sit quietly, I feel tired and randy. I'm not going offer myself, unless she wants me. I don't want to seem to desperate a slag, but I'm getting wet and I would like to receive some action.

She's soon back, she flicks a light switch on. She's beautiful. She's wearing a plain white baggy T and white T string panties. She winks at me and drops to her knees. "Oh God, thank you for what I'm about to receive." I say. "Amen to that." She presses open my legs. I hold the top of her head.

Her tongue weaves it's magic. My slit is wet and expectant. I've lost count how many times she's eaten me out now this weekend, but each time she sends me to heaven.

I hold her hands that are placed on my thighs, our fngers entwine, and stroke one another. She sucks my clit, she licks and worships it.

My clit responds, it swells and throbs, it sends shivers and floods me. Her tongue is soft and wet, it dances and flicks. Her lips damp and firm as they press and pinch.

I open my legs wider for her. Her head bobs as I keep her in place. I lay back my head as I cum once again.

She takes her wine and sips and smiles at me. I hope she loves me, like I'm starting to love her. She kneels on the sofa, a tanned leg either side of my legs. Her crotch in my lap.

We kiss, she likes kissing, her tongue moves around my mouth exploring, delving deep into me. I feel her bare arse, in the nonexistent pants she's wearing. I run my hands up her back. Her arms draped over my shoulders.

I force her onto her back and stretch the pathetic fabric of her underwear to the sides showing me her wonderful holes.

I prize her legs open and finger her hard. Her pussy gets wetter, her lips and her clit swell and get redder. I rub her clit with one hand and fuck her hard with the other. Her moans are loud and continuous. She grabs my arm for support. I continue, she wriggles and writhes under me moaning and crying.

I'm not relenting with my efforts as I drive her to orgasm. Her cunt hole tightens around my fingers, she moans as her legs tense and give her a little lift off the couch, and then it's over.

"Fuck!" She says.

"You came like a train." I laugh. She lays there, her legs open on me, showing off her sex.

"Let's go to bed. I'm tired after my weekend with you. You've worn me out, and we have work tomorrow. We can carry on tomorrow night." She offer and leads the way to her bedroom.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers