Clarksville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew didn't flinch, "Well, you're going to be punished when we get home."

"No please" Tess begged now really getting into her role. "Please don't spank me on my bare ass! I'll be a good girl, I promise."

"We know you can't be a good girl Tess and you need to be taught another lesson. But I'm not going to spank you."

Tess was immediately concerned. "What, why not?"

"Because" he said, leaning in with the most serious look he could muster with a raging hard-on. "I'm going to spank AND fuck you for being such a bad girl!"

Tess, smiling seductively, looked up as the server brought the Crème Brûlée, "Connie, we need that to go and the check please. My husband is going to take me home and fuck my brains out!"

"Tess!" Drew hissed under his breath as Connie walked away grinning from ear to ear, "Now you're really going to get it!"

"That's what I was hoping for!"

When Connie came back Drew was seated alone but with a stressed look on his face. She left the check and went to help another table. The next second Tess appeared from under the table, wiping her mouth. "I bet that cream was better than the desert. Honey, you look like you are in pain, are you OK?"

Tess definitely got spanked and fucked to her heart's content when they got home...

The day of the ACT was on top of them before they knew it. BE was a bundle of nerves but Tess had them do a thorough review over four afternoons that week. He was as ready as she could make him. Over the last 3 months Tess really enjoyed getting to know BE. He worked hard and had a great attitude. They connected over humor and at times during the frustrating moments. Occasionally, when he was really frustrated, she'd squeeze his shoulder or give him a quick hug, telling him how much she believed in him. Though neither would acknowledge it, they were becoming close. The teacher so wanted this young man to do well, and he wanted to prove to her he was worth the effort she was putting in. Without it being obvious, their touches were happening more often and lingering a bit longer. Nothing overt, but it was a mutual attraction. She was almost twelve years his senior, but there was no mistaking the connection.

Tess never asked him about his nickname although she'd heard a few of the senior girls talking.

"I guess deserves his name," Blythe Connor said as she stood next to her locker with her friends, Lyn and Emma. "I've heard he is big and wide!"

Lyn, "Well a girl doesn't kiss and tell, but you're not wrong!"

Emma, "Lyn you little slut, does Lucas know you're two timing him?"

Lyn, "Well sister, you should try the slut thing with BE. That cock is the gift that just keeps on giving. I'm happy to be his whenever he drops by. I've only been with a couple of guys and Lucas is no slouch but BE rocked my world!"

Blythe, "You know Mrs. V has been tutoring him in math for the last 3 months, alone in her classroom three days a week! Wonder if he's taken over and taught her a few things!"

Emma, "I don't think he has... yet, but I heard him telling James she was amazing... as a teacher I assume."

Lyn, "Let me tell you, I've seen her husband and he's HOT, but even Mrs. V would be in heaven if he bent her over her desk and fucked her. He'd put more than a smile on her pretty little face!''

Tess was shocked to hear this conversation. She wasn't surprised at their lewd talk; girls could be that way. She was shocked that she finally realized that BE stood for Big Ed, and apparently it wasn't because he was tall. "My oh my" she thought to herself, "Me bent over the desk with BE hammering me from behind; that is so filthy!"

Tess knew nothing would come of this but also realized that her panties were wet.

Later that night Drew was the beneficiary of Tess's newest sexual fantasy, "Drew, you have been daydreaming in my class young man! Now, what kind of punishment do you think you need to help you pay attention to your teacher?"

They had amazing sex for over an hour, neither realizing that this make believe was about to become all too real...

It happened so quickly neither of them saw it coming. The last Saturday in May, two days after BE turned 19, he stopped by her home on a Saturday morning while Drew was at work. When she answered the door Tess was surprised to see him standing there grinning from ear to ear.

Inviting him in, she said, "BE what is going on? Why are you here? What's with the big smile?"

"28" was all he said, holding up a piece of paper which had "ACT results" written across the top. ACT scores range from 1 -- 36. The best BE had ever done in math had been a 17. To jump 11 points was nothing short of miraculous.

"Holy shit, that is amazing! I'm so proud of you" squealed Tess jumping into his arms. She was genuinely thrilled for BE. Nothing in her mind was thinking sexually. She was simply excited for his success. But as so many people surprised in the moment, sexual tension is a tricky thing. Like water raw passion always seeks to travel the path of least resistance. Three months of close contact, a growing attraction and genuine care for each other was about to explode.

The front door had swung closed when BE entered... they were completely alone. BE pulled Tess close with his strong arms and embraced her deeply. She had just gotten out of the shower and her hair smelled of lilacs and lilies. It was intoxicating. As he held her, Tess felt the beginnings of his erection. The girls she overheard talking had certainly been right. BE was a worthy nickname. In the end, he was just barely bigger than Drew. In hindsight Tess would acknowledge it wasn't a size thing. Her husband was similarly endowed. But the power she felt pulsating from his groin was impossible to ignore.

He should have set her down and backed up. He didn't. She should have apologized for being so forward and explained she'd see him Monday at school as she showed him out. She didn't. It was hard to say if her mouth attacked his or visa versa, but it was a tongue wrestling match for the ages. His invading her mouth ferociously and hers counterattacking as she pulled the back of his head into her moaning with pleasure. She wrapped her legs around him feeling his sheer power and he held her aloft.

Stumbling forward BE found the kitchen table and roughly set her down. Tess was wearing a short-sleeve button down the front causal shirt along with a pair of Nike running shorts. BE stepped back for an instant taking in her beauty. "You're fucking beautiful" he hissed as his two hands reach to the front of her blouse and ripped it off throwing it to the floor. Tess gasped in shock but also excitement as she responded by trying to yank his tee-shirt over his head. He helped, pushed her onto her back and again assaulted her mouth.

For the next minute they kissed as lovers who have been separated too long. When BE stood up, he looked down on her like a wolf ready to devour his prey. With an evil lust filled smirk on his face his pulled her legs up over his shoulders. She looked up at him as a prey wanting to be consumed. Her shorts were discarded, her legs spread. BE dropped to his knees and now fixed his oral raid on her soaking wet pussy. She gripped the back of head as his tongue began to wreak havoc on all her senses.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, BE right there, yessss right fucking there... DON'T STOP!" He didn't.

Her first orgasm was so intense she almost passed out. She was dizzy and trying to catch her breath. He was looking up from between her legs grinning like a Cheshire cat. She was now up on her elbows wanting to get off the table and on her knees. He didn't let her... he dove back in, this time fingering her ass as he worked his magic. The second orgasm came two minutes later washing over her wave after wave...

Tess always loved teasing, but she also loved giving up control. Her job always demanded she lead. She enjoyed camaraderie with her students but there was never any doubt who was in charge. She had to coax Drew to take charge and when he did, she loved it, but she always wished he would simply take her... just as BE was doing at this moment. It was, for her, the perfect psychological, emotional, and sexual storm.

For his part, BE was no Casanova experienced lover. He had been with three high school girls sexually in the last two years and one college girl he met during a campus visit. Three years his senior, she was the one who spent an entire night tutoring him in what pleased a woman. She was the one who helped him understand how to discern when a woman wanted to be loved and when she wanted to be fucked. He may have been lacking in experience, but he was a quick study... He knew Tess wanted to be fucked.

"BE, we better..." was all she got out before he roughly pulled her up and spun her around.

Pushing her by the small of her back down onto the table, she was now bent in half, at his mercy. "Fuck no Mrs. V" he hissed. "You've been the teacher, but I'm in charge now. No teasing me or pretending you don't want it." Smack! His hand came down on her ass hard. She yipped and almost came instantaneously. The panties he had pushed aside while eating her out he now yanked to the floor. Pushing her legs apart and stepping in between them, he asserted his dominance. Smack! "Now it's my turn!"

Tess purred in submission, her sexual life flashing before her eyes. She said quietly, "Yes, BE, yes."

Smack! "Yes what?" BE demanded as he slid his now engorged cock over her glistening cunt.

"Yes, BE, I want you in me"

Smack! "What is that teacher?" Smack! "What do you want?"

"You know what I want BE, give it to me now!"

Smack! "Nope, not until you tell me." Smack! "Not until you ask me... you've teased me one too many times, Mrs. Prim and Proper teacher. Tell me what you want slut!"

"Fuck me you bastard! Give me your cock! Please, I need you to fuck me now!"

With that BE grabbed her by the hips and slammed into her for all he was worth. Slap, slap, slap, his balls bounced off her ass. He was neither gentle nor patient. He was taking his prize, pounding his teacher for all he was worth. She was pushing back into him almost as hard as he was hammering her. After a moment or two he slowed his pace. Pulling almost all the way out slowly and then ramming back into her. She came violently for the third time in 15 minutes.

BE pulled her up and spun her around planting another penetrating kiss on her mouth as he led her to the couch. He plopped down with his rock hard 8-inch erection standing straighter than a flagpole on Veterans Day. "Ride me!" he demanded. Tess was only too happy to oblige. For the next five minutes she bounced up and down on his manhood relentlessly. She wasn't ready to come again, she was too worn down already, but she was damn sure not going to let this young man out work her.

"Come on, big boy, show my what you have! Fucking give it to me! Fuck my married pussy stud! Teach me a lesson I'll never forget, yes, yes, just like that!"

Tess never thought about getting pregnant, BE had no clue she and Drew were trying to start a family. As best she could recall in the moment, she was at least a week away from ovulating. Her lust had caused her to lose track of reality, so she never asked him to pull out before he came, and he never offered. His explosion caught both by surprise.

"AAAGGGHHH" her young lover groaned as he erupted into her well fucked pussy. She had a fourth, smaller orgasm but it felt amazing just the same. She collapsed on top of him, her lungs heaving as she fought to catch her breath. His hands slid from her hips, and he wrapped her in his arms.

"Damn, that was amazing" Tess said after a moment of silence as the two wrestlers, drenched in sweat began to recover. It was then that she began to consider what had happened and she began to tear up.

BE may have had animal lust like any other young man in his situation, but he wasn't unkind. His rough passion gave way to gentle caresses. He kissed her cheek softly. "Yes, that was amazing, you are amazing... Tess." He called her by her first name, not out of disrespect, but to try and let her know she wasn't just a quick fuck, he genuinely cared for her.

Tess rolled off him and picked up her shirt, minus the buttons and put it back on. She then returned to the couch and sat down next to him putting her hands on his leg to let him know she wasn't mad at him.

"BE, that was amazing, but I'm not sure what came over me. You're an incredible young man and I am so happy for the success I know you will have. But I'm married, and I dearly love my husband. I don't know why, but today you pushed all the right buttons, and I gladly accepted your attentions. We can't let this happen again. It won't end well for either of us."

"I know Tess, Mrs. V... I've longed for you ever since we began the tutoring, but I never expected this to happen. When I leave nobody will ever hear about any of this from me. But, oh my Lord, you are beyond magnificent in every sense of the word!"

They talked for a few more minutes, BE sitting there naked, Tess in her shirt with now hung loosely, exposing her breasts to him. In all their passion of the last hour he had not given them much attention and now he was looking at them with more eagerness by the moment. He knew he should leave, but his hand reached out and began to caress her, pinching her nipple's. She didn't try to stop him.

Standing, he turned his naked body toward her. Her face was eye level with his cock, now becoming semi-erect.

"Tess, what time does your husband get home?"

"Not for another two hours BE."

"Tess"

"Yes?"

"Suck my cock, now!"

45 minutes, two orgasms for him, three for her, later, BE slipped out the back door and into the alleyway. Drew arrived home about an hour later to an empty house. There was a note on the kitchen table.

"Was going to text you, but my cellphone battery was dead. Am running to the grocery store, school to pick up some papers and to get my nails done. I'll be home around three. Love you! Tess... PS BE stopped by for 5 minutes to tell me he got a 28 on his math ACT. So happy for him, but I want to celebrate with you tonight! Since I should have been good enough to help him get a 30, I probably need to be punished for not doing a good enough job! I'm such a bad teacher! XXOOXX!!!!"

Drew smiled at that...

As she wrote the note Tess figured the best defense was a good offence. Somebody could mention they saw BE stop by. But since he went out the back door which wasn't visible to any neighbors, nobody saw him leave. It was better just to put it out there, not that Drew would expect anything any way. He was so kind and trusting. That last part filled her heart with guilt, but she vowed nothing like this would ever happen again... they were starting a family! Neither of those two thoughts turned out to be true...

Over the next two weeks BE and Tess kept a respectable, but not overly noticeable distance. Coach Cap had thanked her profusely and bragged about her to everyone on campus. BE was going to get his chance and Mrs. V was the reason. Congratulations to both were numerous.

During the months of June and July what BE and Tess said must never happen again happened three more times. Tess couldn't shake the excitement of BE's naturally dominant passion and she knew he would never breathe a word to anyone. Each time was spontaneous but not so much so that Tess couldn't determine that her pregnancy risk was low. On every occasion she measured that she was several days away from ovulating.

The first was when Drew went to Nashville for the day to scout out a potential spot for a second location. The next was in his car at a nearby state park where the teachers had gathered for a 5K fun run to support a local charity. BE had volunteered with a group of 10 other students to help. He was very helpful to Tess! The third was behind the Lowes where he had a summer job and she stopped by right before closing to pick up some lightbulbs. Each was as intense as their first time although she was careful not to wear a blouse that had buttons. At the same time, Tess and Drew never slowed down their lovemaking intended to start their family.

Tess convinced herself BE was a passing moment. He would be off to school in the spring. More and more senior athletes were graduating a semester early and getting a head start on their college schoolwork. BE was leaning toward football and already had several good offers. The fall football season would keep them apart. "Yes," she thought to herself, "It is behind me, I've dodged a bullet."

The problem with bullets is, you never see them coming...

The first week of August Tess got up early intending to go into school and begin to set up for the coming year. As she slowly rolled over, she noticed her husband was not lying next to her and at the same moment she smelled bacon cooking in the kitchen. He'd gotten up to cook her breakfast! Ten seconds later her head was over the toilet bowl as she wretched violently. She didn't immediately put two and two together, but after she began to feel a bit better the realization hit her like a ton of bricks. She grabbed her ever-present over the counter pregnancy test and checked herself.

Five minutes later, still feeling queasy she entered the kitchen holding the pregnancy test stick in her right hand. It had an easy to spot + sign. "Good morning daddy" she said to her husband grinning from ear to ear. They embraced and wept for joy!

The first few weeks were miserable for Tess. She had never been a heavy drinker in college and had been mostly healthy her growing up years. Twenty to thirty minutes kneeling in front of the toilet bowl many mornings was no picnic. Drew was there most of the time, stroking her hair and wiping her mouth. Around week seven the morning sickness began to abate, and Tess's sex drive came back with a vengeance. She had read some women experienced a heightened sex drive while pregnant but hers was off the charts all the way through her second trimester. Drew was always happy to oblige figuring in a few months sex would be on hold indefinitely. He had no idea how right he was...

During this time, they also decided to not find out the sex of their baby. They agreed, perhaps later children's gender would be learned before birth, but for this one they both wanted the excitement of finding together. They went with grey, aqua and coral for the nursery colors. One of Tess's sorority sisters lived in Clarksville, and she was an interior decorator. Drew had to put his foot down a couple times on the budget. There were baby showers and visits by expecting grandparents. Tess continued teaching although from time to time she'd sit to down instead of furiously working out equations on the chalk board.

Throughout the fall BE was busy with football. He had decided on the University of Tennessee much to his family's delight. Knoxville was less than three hours away so home games would be easy. He had toyed with seeking an appointment to the Naval Academy. Annapolis was a very cool college town. In the end, playing in front of family and friends won out. Tess had congratulated him with a hug and a smile. They both understood they would never repeat what had happened, but they also secretly enjoyed the memories of their intensely passionate moments. BE sent her a note telling her she was lovely and would always hold a special place in his heart. She smiled at his message, then grabbed some matches and burned the note. It seemed she was past any danger.

As March drew closer Tess was hoping for a spring break baby. Her due date was March 22 which lined up perfectly with the high school's schedule. This would give her an extra week of maternity leave since classes would be off. The last couple of months had been tough. Tess was huge, always hungry, never comfortable and in general, negatively disposed to everyone and everything. Even her favorite students and loving husband bore the brunt of her discomfort.