Clarriker and Jack - Vixen's Tease

Story Info
An adoring wife gives her husband a surprise. Is it real?
2k words
3.31
19.5k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can I say that truly describes Clarriker? She has an amazing intellect. She's passionate on many fronts, and she has a sense of humor bordering on the macabre. Clarriker is the Morticia Addams of my life, the Cara Mia that is always dark and vibrant. She keeps me whole and grounded, even after all the years together. There is nothing secret. No judgements made. We have been open with each other since our first discussions with one another, online.

We met through the internet, mutual likes bringing us together in a time where both of us had baggage. The teasing started early on. Using texts and games, we felt each other out. It didn't take long to figure both of us were interested in the other. Bad history kept her and I keenly aware of the nuances of relationships and trust was a commodity we both had suffered failure in. We played together. Not just games. Within a matter of a couple dates, Clarriker and I were learning each other intimately. Her scent aroused me like no other. It still does now, almost two decades later. I digress... There never was or has been a woman in my life as Clarriker. I fell hard, but kept it unspoken for a time. Our intimacy deepened and over time we both accepted we loved each other.

As a model, Clarriker turned heads. She had the air of a master when the camera lens flared. Many a head turned and I sat back and smiled. It was during some of those early modeling sessions that I thought about certain fantasies I had. Over time, I brought them up and it added a little oomph to sex. It never went past our playtime together, and if it ever did Clarriker knows she has my permission.

That is until the day I got home from work, a long weekend ahead of me. Calling out as I entered, I received no reply. Walking through the house, Clarriker was nowhere, just a folded note on the dining room table. An address and a small heart in her handwriting. Grinning, I took the note and locked up before heading across town. A very swank hotel was my destination, and my thoughts turned risque considering Clarriker and her plan. All these years later, and she still stirs my primal desires for her. Parked in front, I adjust myself before stepping from my car to the hotel lobby.

The concierge greets me, I introduce myself and inform her that I am meeting my wife. The girl smiles and offers me a sealed envelope with a knowing gleam in her eye. "Your wife wants you to read this before you leave the lobby. Do enjoy yourselves". Stepping away after thanking the concierge, I gingerly open the envelope.

I'm finishing up something special for you, my love. Grab dinner and bring it back to our room. See you soon. -C

What had she planned? Clarriker looked to be taking a page out of my book on seducing her. The smile on my face widened. Pocketing the note, I did as she requested. Dinner in hand I finally made it to the hotel room. I laughed gently in seeing the culmination of Clarriker's little scheme. Around the darkened suite were small votive candles to give just enough light to see. Another note on the desk beckoned me. Setting the dinner down beside it, I read...

Get a shower, I should be arriving soon. I want you ready. Love you.

The shower wasn't fast. I made sure I was as ready as Clarriker wanted me. Shaved and spruced, I exited the bathroom to find my lovely wife seated on the edge of the bed. Back-seamed thigh highs, fuck me heels, a pencil skirt and crimson blouse. I was hard in an instant. The smile that crossed Clarriker's lip dripped sex and desire. She stood and met me half way, kissing me deeply. My arousal throbbed against her black skirt. Smiling into our kiss, Clarriker pulled back and wrapped her had around me. "So hard. I can feel you throbbing. God I'm going to love this."

She steers me towards the couch, slipping behind me to sit first. She motions for me to sit in front of her, pulling me close. "Don't say anything yet, Jack. We're only getting started." As Clarriker begins to lick and suck on my left ear, her right hand has my cock tight. She slowly starts pumping her hand, pulling a groan of lust from deep within me. Her free hand reached for the television remote, the screen flickers and glows. Setting it down, she then taps a link on her phone. Something stirs on the TV. "Just watch, Jack ". There's a seduction going on, a slight apprehension to her words. What in the world is she playing at?

On the screen I watch engrossed. Clarriker dressed in fishnet stockings, heels and industrial dreads. I throb in Clarriker's hand as I witness the same woman on screen masturbating. Her piercings gleam, nipples erect, her vulva glistening with her lust. I let out a growl of satisfaction as Clarriker squeezes my manhood. I'm dripping precum and Clarriker uses her free hand to scoop it up to her lips. "You taste so good" she whispered in my ear as I stare at the scene unfolding. First it's her fingers and then the red and black toy comes and she begins fucking herself, all the while moaning my name. I nearly cum myself as video Clarriker orgasms. My wife grips the base of my cock to hold back my own release. "Not yet. There's more".

The video goes black, then shifts. Their bedroom is replaced with what looks to be an adult club. Video Clarriker is responding to the words of someone on screen. She's dressed in a gray pencil skirt and top. The person with her is in a suit. Another woman. There is no kissing, no ease into things. There is lust in video Clarriker as she bends over and places her hands on a table. Her skirt is lifted and the woman in the suit steps closer. Unzipping her slacks, a thick strap on emerges. My breathing deepens as Clarriker continues to rub my cock, edging me as I watch her getting fucked from behind on the television.

"You've always said you wanted to watch me. You dreamed of me being your personal porn star." I can feel the smile on Clarriker's warm lips as she whispers into my ear. I remember my hands and move them to caress her stockings. My touch brings a moan of desire to Clarriker. She pumps me slowly while gently playing with my balls. More precum drips and she uses it as lube for her hand.

I look down and watch my wife's hands on me for a brief moment. The television grabs my attention as I hear video Clarriker begging to be fucked hard. Her hair is pulled, her ass smacked, hand prints marring her cream colored flesh pink. Reaching between her legs, she runs her clit piercing as the woman uses both hands to grab her hips. There is a guttural moan that escapes video Clarriker, her cum coats the strap on. Another guttural groan comes as the strap on twitches. Cum lube shoots into Clarriker. A few moments pass and the strap on slips out. Cum lube streams down Clarriker's legs, making my cock throb.

Clarriker slips from behind me, and kneels before me. She smiles as she grabs hold of me. "Keep watching".

I'm engrossed in the video once more as my wife takes me into the warmth of her mouth. She moans as she tastes my precum that keeps dripping as I watch. It's the adult club again. Video Clarriker is standing in the center of a dias, a corset, stockings and heels her only clothing. Two men enter, one in front of her, the other behind. The men kneel and begin to orally worship her. It hits me like a ton of bricks, my wife is being the center of attention to two men. She sets her hands on their shoulders as one devours her nectar as another tongues her ass for all he is worth. She gets close to coming and pushes them away. She walks over and sits on a chair, ordering the men to crawl and service her once more. They both vie for their place, and soon video Clarriker is laying back enjoying herself. The video ends with her climaxing, then sending the two men to their mistresses.

Clarriker slips my cock from her mouth and stands, beginning to undo the buttons of her blouse. "There is one more." I turn away to watch the screen shift and a different room appears. There is Clarriker, dressed to kill in a black skirt, stockings and heels. She is dancing seductively, running her hands over herself. Soon the skirt is removed, then her panties. She begins masturbating herself, fingers wet with her essence. Her other hand tweaks and pulls on her pierced nipples. From the darkness around her come numerous men, all jacking off over her. Video Clarriker urges them on, begs them in her panting breaths to cover her. One by one, each man shoots his load over her chest. Finger fucking herself hard, she comes hard and squeals as.she smears the come over herself. She pants, the repeated 'yes' on her lips. The men pull away, most dressing and leaving. Two remain, partially dressed. She sits up, thanks them for helping her and offers them a bonus payment. Grabbing their cocks, Clarriker takes one then the other into her mouth. She spits and slobbers on them and then slips back to a bed. The pair join her, one goes between her legs to get a taste as the other feeds his cock back into her hungry mouth.

My eyes are locked to the screen as my wife peels off her panties and kneels before me, her pussy glistening. A second passes and I see her. I mount Clarriker from behind, grabbing her hips and impaling her on my cock. Her wetness makes me even harder and she moans. "Yes Jack, oh love. Yes. Fuck me, make me yours again and fill me. Oh god you're hard."

Above us on the television I witness the love of my life fulfilling a fantasy of mine. She's mounted, and fucked. She snarls at them to fuck her hard. She taunts them to rut in her, cum deep and use her. Animal lust fills the screen as both men switch and continue. I reach up and grab Clarriker from behind, feeling her breasts. They're tight and covered in dried cum. On the screen, video Clarriker is finished, looking disheveled. She dresses and leaves after gathering up her camera. Black pencil skirt. Crimson blouse.

I look over and see her panties, covered in cum. I stop, lift Clarriker up from the floor. There is a pensive look on her face. Did she go too far? Was it wrong? Laying here down on the bed, I put her stocking clad legs on my shoulders and enter her once more. She gasps feeling how hard I am. I pound her, like the end of the world depends on it. I kiss her, growling into her mouth that I am making her cunt mine. I bite her neck and she screams, nails digging into my chest as she hits an orgasm so hard she stops breathing for a moment. I can't hold back and I finally release, filling her with jet after jet. She can feel the warmth of my seed spread inside her, so much that it drips out of her onto the sheets. I growl as I empty myself into my gorgeous wife, and then slowly lower myself down. We kiss deeply. I wipe away tears and meet her bright smile with my own loving one.

"I love you. Don't ever forget." Clarriker closes her eyes and we cuddle as she offers her own loving words. "You're my everything, love. I'm nothing without you." Smiling, we both fall into a deep slumber, in each other's arms.

I wake up later, alone. I get a grip on the time, and where I am. I'm home. It's still early, the sun hasn't risen. And I remember, Clarriker is out of town for work.