All Comments on 'Class Demonstration Ch. 05'

by NakedDan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 9 years ago
Excellent -

I have been following this story, without making any comment, until now. Being an exhibitionist, I love the story line. Now I wish I had posed for art classes, when I was in college.

As I said, you have a great story line and I loved the detailed Human Sexuality Class. I was disappointed when you had Jessica disappear immediately after the class. But you made up for it, in this chapter, by having Liz join Dan being naked in front of the others at the party.

Leaving us hanging at the end of this chapter with Liz's offer is a bit unfair, in my humble opinion. Now, I'll have to start checking every day for chapter 6.

Thank you for your story contribution - and I gave you 5 stars.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY EDUCATIONAL STORY

I sure don't remember anything like this during my college days. Dan is both brave and very easily influenced by the professor, who he obviously wants to please. Great 5 star series and I can't wait for more.

Speaking of more, RecHiker, you have been keeping us in suspense for far too long on your own 5 star series. I has been almost 3 months since the last chapter. C'mon Man!!!!!

Shotgun Willie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

By golly, you write well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liz is awesome

I'm thrilled that Dan is finally going to be with a girl who appreciates him. She is playful and seems very together. You aslo make her sound very sexy. Now, I hope Dan will be man enough to handle her respectfully, especially if Jessica gets back in the picture. I don't care why she walked away, Liz is there and I hope their sex scene will be even better than what he had with Jessica.

modelnude4umodelnude4uover 9 years ago
I could only wish!

I modeled for 1 figure drawing class in college, and loved it, but of course, never had any good stuff like any of this happen. This is all something like I would have made up for myself if given the chance. I love being naked for an audience, and knowing that my nudity wouldn't get me in trouble would make it even better.

stephhelenaxiiistephhelenaxiiiover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I am an art student and have attended many classes featuring a nude model. Stories like the ones you write ressemble some of the fantasies I have about nude modeling and exhibitionism. Incredible and I can't wait to read more!

NakedDanNakedDanover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone. I've just gone through a move, so it has been difficult to find time to sit down and write Chapter 6. But it should be coming soon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedDan@NakedDan
I am the author of the novels The "Volunteer", Life Models, and The Girl Who Stopped Wearing Clothes, all of which are available in paperback and Kindle editions. The "Volunteer" is also available on Audible. See ordering info at my website dhjonathan.com. I've been a nude ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES