Class Reunion

Story Info
750 Word Project: A High School Reunion Gets Sizzling Hot.
776 words
4.34
8.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my submission to the 750 Word Project 2023. Thank you for reading it.

© Rob McCall4 2023 - All Rights Reserved

_______

"So, why'd you show up after all this time?" asked Dave.

We were celebrating our 20th high school reunion in the Hilton's ballroom. Six hundred alums, their mates, and dates putting on their best faces while drinking, dining, and dancing to a mediocre '90s band. Some were there to recapture the past, some for the fun of it, and some to actually catch up. Most were still local, but a few, like me, had flown in from all over the country.

"I don't know. It seemed if I was ever going to attend one of these, our 20th should be the one."

Dave and I had been close but lost touch over the years. He stayed with his family's business, and I moved on to Wall Street success. I tugged on the sleeve of my Hugo Boss tuxedo and looked around the room.

A wavy-haired blonde, nervously biting her lip, joined us. I nodded to her as Dave spotted another friend, made excuses, and moved on.

"Hi, Steve."

I didn't recognize her.

She smiled and said, "Julia, Julia Partridge."

The light went on. "Julia! Oh, I'm sorry. I should have recognized you."

I smiled apologetically, looking at her again. At first glance, she was unremarkable, yet there was something magnetic about her. Stylishly coifed, her dress carefully accentuating a fine figure, tight abs, pert ass, and large boobs.

Julia was doing the same thing. I caught her lingering at my crotch, and I shifted my weight, uncomfortable for being larger than average.

"She offered me her hand. "I only came tonight hoping you'd be here."

"Really? Me? Why?" I asked, taking her hand in mine.

"I wanted to thank you." She gave a shy smile. "You were the only one who was nice to me in school."

I was stunned, not knowing what to say.

"I was invisible in high school. You were the only one who saw me."

It came flooding back. The soft, quiet Julia in art class and how when no one else volunteered in science class, I became her lab partner.

"Err, thanks. You've made me happy I came tonight. Please, tell me about your life."

We talked about ourselves, her husband, her degree in fashion and owning a small women's clothing store, my success in New York, and my lack of it in love. I admired her outfit.

"This is from your store, right? You're a walking advertisement."

"Thanks. It's been life-changing in so many ways, but I'm talking too much. Your life seems so exciting. Tell me more."

"Sure, but first, if you'll excuse me, I need to use the john."

I stepped into a restroom stall when suddenly Julia slipped in behind me, locked the door, and shoved me against the partition with her hand on my mouth.

Over my muffled protests, she said, "Shut up and listen to me. I told you I came here to thank you." She unzipped my fly, and somehow my pants were undone with my hefty 7 inches in her hand.

"I came here to fuck you. I've been waiting 20 years, and tonight's the night."

She dropped to her knees. "Oh, you're as big as it looked!" grabbed my cock and started furiously sucking me balls deep until I was rock hard.

I heard others come into the restroom as she lifted her designer skirt, put my cock on her dripping pussy, and shoved me in.

"Oh fuck! You're huge!"

And started to fuck me thrusting her tongue in my mouth as she rode my swollen cock harder and harder.

Julia's breathing quickened. She was getting closer. So was I, and whispered, "I'm going to cum!"

She panted, "Do it. Do it. Cum inside me. I want it. I want it! Give me your cum!" And I exploded, shooting hot jets of thick cum deep inside her as she exploded in a massive orgasm, spasming on my cock, kissing me and saying, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

We held each other, calming down as I slowly withdrew.

"Wow. Thanks. But you're married."

"I am," she said, straightening out her clothes with a passionate kiss. "Why don't you join us for dinner? Doug would like that. Who knows? Maybe I can thank you again later up in our room."

And walked out of the stall to surprised gasps of, "Hi, err, Julia."

"Hi, guys!"

I heard her walk out the door as I finished zipping up wondering what other surprises this reunion had in store tonight.