Class Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
The class nerd wasn't a prude.
2.6k words
3.44
12.2k
14
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
266 Followers

In high school, Peggy was one of the girls who was always surrounded by boys. She had an entourage everywhere she went, whether it was from one class to another, or to the cafeteria. All the guys in school were infatuated with her. She was very pretty with shoulder-length brown hair, deep blue eyes, and a body to die for. She had a smile for everyone; she was always happy. It seemed like she knew everyone. She was a cheerleader, so all of the jocks knew her very well. I was totally shocked the first time she greeted me by my first name. I didn't think she even knew I existed.

I was the class nerd. I wanted to be an engineer of some kind, so I took all of the science and math courses that I could.

I wasn't totally lacking in social graces. My parents made me take classes in ballroom dancing, and I picked up the newer dances as they became popular with my generation. I had my share of dates, but none of the girls I went out with compared with Peggy. They weren't the dogs of the school by any means; mostly they were just average nice girls. Peggy, I figured, was totally out of my league. So the day she called out "Hi, Sam," to me, I was in heaven. Wow! The most popular girl in school knew who I was.

I actually got up the nerve to talk to her. I had decided, for some silly unknown teenage reason, that because she was so popular, she was a snob. Boy, was I stupid. She was warm-hearted; she smiled at me all the time; she laughed at my dumb jokes. She even came to my table in the cafeteria at lunch time. The jocks would come over to talk to her, and probably wondered what she saw in a nerd like me. I was rather annoyed the first few times they butted in on our conversations, but after a while I realized they envied me. They wanted her, but she was WITH me. That made me feel pretty special. So I let them talk with her because I knew that the moment they left, she would resume her conversation with me, usually right where we left off when we were interrupted. It was like they had never been there.

After a month I finally got up the courage to ask her out. I braced myself for a rejection because I thought she was just too busy. Instead she seemed genuinely excited that I wanted to take her out.

Of course, I had to meet her parents. They were as nice as she was. She was dressed in a blue miniskirt with a white blouse. We went to a movie, then to a fast-food place for burgers. When I parked my car in her driveway, I started to get out to open her door for her, but she stopped me. The unofficial dating protocol in our school called for a handshake on the first date and a hug on the second. Kissing never happened before the third date, if there was one. Girls weren't supposed to be seen as easy. She slid across the seat next to me and put her arms around my neck. "Thank you for asking me out," she said softly just before she kissed me. "I think you are the nicest boy in the whole school. Please ask me out again."

Man, I was on Cloud Nine, in Seventh Heaven. No, I was higher than that. The most popular girl in school wanted ME!

Peggy and I started going steady after our third date. My eighteenth birthday was six weeks after our first date. She invited me to her place for dinner. As luck had it, her parents went out to dinner that night leaving us alone.

When she opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew she was beautiful, but she looked absolutely gorgeous in her short white dress. When she led me inside, I saw that the dress was backless. After a few steps she turned and gave me a mischievous grin.

The meal she had prepared was delicious. She insisted that her mother had not helped a bit. In the short time I had known her, I came to know that she was totally honest. It was a fairly simple meal, steak and mashed potatoes with kernel corn and green beans, but the seasonings made it seem special. Dessert was, of course, a birthday cake.

After dinner we went to the living room. Peggy announced that she had bought a special movie that she wanted to watch just with me. As she bent over to put the dvd in the player, her dress rode up in back, and I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. Were my eyes deceiving me? Peggy's ass was buck naked, and her pussy was staring at me. What the hell was going on? She pressed the start button and slowly straightened up before turning around and coming back to sit next to me on the sofa. My hands were on my lap desperately trying to hide the bulge in my pants. The movie, or rather the previews, were even more shocking. A montage of cocks in pussies flashed on the screen with lots of moaning and groaning on the soundtrack.

Peggy cuddled up next to me and kissed my cheek as she placed her hand on my leg. A flash of excitement passed through me as I realized that she wasn't a virgin and that my virginity was in peril. The main feature began with an office scene. A young man was being interviewed for a job by a woman with big tits and a wide-open suit jacket and blouse. She asked for his qualifications, and he responded by dropping his pants and showing her his large cock. The action got even hotter as she sucked the guy's dick while she tore off her clothes.

I felt Peggy's hand unzipping my fly. I took my eyes off the screen and looked at her. She was smiling as she unbuckled my belt and freed my straining boner from my briefs. "I think this is the part they forgot in sex ed," she whispered. She pressed her mouth to mine as she stoked my meat. My breath quickened as I shot my wad all over my pants. "Is this your first time?" she asked. I nodded my head. "It's okay to be nervous. I was terrified my first time."

"I don't have any condoms," I stammered.

"I'm on the pill, so it's okay. Give me your pants and I'll wash them."

"But..." I indicated my flaccid cock.

"We'll watch the rest of the movie in the nude." She got up and paused the video. I was still feeling embarrassed by the idea of getting naked in front of a girl. Peggy took charge of the situation and made me stand up while she pulled my pants down and helped me pull them off over my shoes. She emptied my pockets onto the coffee table and ran off with my trousers before I could say anything.

When she came back, she was completely naked. Her big, firm breasts led the way. I had just taken off my shoes and socks. She helped me out of my shirt. I started to protest as she put her thumbs into the waistband of my shorts, but she quickly pushed them down. Surprisingly, my cock was beginning to come back to life. She put her arms around me and squeezed her boobs against my chest. "I'm so glad I can be your first," she said tenderly.

There was a different couple on the screen when Peggy unpaused the video. I was shocked to see the man putting his mouth on the woman's pussy and licking it. Even more surprising was the fact that she was enjoying it. Then she was sucking on his cock. The scene changed every few minutes. One scene had two women eating each other's pussies. To my virginal eighteen-year-old eyes, this was unbelievable. When the movie ended, Peggy turned off the tv and hit the eject button. She excused herself long enough to put my pants in the dryer.

"Okay, which way should we do it?" she asked when she returned.

"I don't know," I said. I noticed that my erection had returned with a vengeance. "You seem to have some experience doing it. What do you think is best?"

"Let's start by kissing." She sat down beside me and kissed my lips. I put my arms around her to keep from trembling. When our lips parted, she tipped her head back. Hesitantly, I kissed her neck. Her hand caressed my neck, and I became a little bolder. My hand moved over her breast. The nipple stiffened when my palm brushed it. I looked at it in amazement. "Yes, you did that," she said sweetly.

"Is that good?"

"It's very good. It means you're getting me excited." I kissed the rigid nipple, then crossed over to the other one. Her hand found my hard cock and she stroked it with her fingertips. I lowered my hand and caressed her inner thigh. I found her slit; it was swollen open, but that meant nothing to me then. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair. She gasped when one finger went between her outer lips and across the tip of her clit. My finger went down between her legs. Dampness greeted my hand. "Lay on top of me," she said as she stretched out on the sofa and opened her legs. She pulled my cock to the entrance of her pussy. "Okay, put it in me." I lowered my body, and I felt the warmth of her tunnel surrounding me. Both of her hands were on my bottom gently pressing down. Instinct told me to move my hips. She gasped as I moved slightly inside her. I froze in midstroke.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, just the opposite. That feels wonderful. Do It some more."

I continued to move back and forth inside her. She smiled as she gazed into my eyes. My cock felt like it was inside a warm damp glove. My breathing came faster and deeper as my dick became even harder. "Move a little faster," she whispered. I increased my tempo, and her breathing rate increased. "Yes, you're doing great." As I became more aroused, my speed and the force of my thrusts increased on their own. The head of my shaft began to tingle, and I pumped her even harder. My balls tightened and suddenly I froze involuntarily as my manhood jerked and jerked. I could feel my sperm filling her womb. Her arms tightened around my chest as her body spasmed in unison with mine.

We laid on the sofa fighting for breath as our passions subsided. "Was it good for you too?" I asked when I was finally able to speak.

"It was wonderful," she said with a huge smile. "No, it was fabulous. You're a fantastic lover. Are your sure this is your first time?"

I kissed her. "Definitely my first time. I hope it's not my last."

"It won't be. That's a promise."

We continued to make love every chance we got. We sometimes took chances on getting caught just for the excitement of the danger. Once we did it in a practice room in the music department between classes while other students walked by in the hall.

We went to different colleges, and we dated other people during the school term. During holidays and the summertime when we were home, we were inseparable. We had other bed partners at school, but when we were together we shared the sexual tricks we had picked up from our other playmates. There never was any jealousy because we knew we'd be lovers when we were at home. We were married two weeks after graduation.

We got the notice for our ten-year high school reunion in April. The party was scheduled for late June. Peggy immediately dug out her cheerleader uniform to see if it still fit. We were delighted to find that, even after ten years and two children, she could still get into it. A quick comparison with a picture in our yearbook showed that her figure was completely unchanged.

That evening after the children were asleep, she attempted a couple routines that she had done a decade before. She was definitely out of practice, but she became determined to relearn the steps and cheers. After a few phone calls, she announced that she and three other cheerleaders from our class were going to wear their uniforms to the reunion and put on an impromptu pep rally. Naturally I encouraged her to practice a little more, this time without her underwear. It wasn't long before she was dancing in her birthday suit. Shortly thereafter, we were doing the horizontal dance on the sofa.

Later when we were snuggling in bed before drifting off to sleep, Peggy asked, "Honey, do you remember me telling you my fantasy about fucking the entire football team in our senior year?"

"Yes," I said, "what about it?"

"I had half of them before graduation, and I went to college with a few of them."

"I think I know where this is going."

"Does it bother you? If it does, I'll stop now."

"No, keep going."

"Okay, but first I want to say that I haven't been with any other man since we've been married. Anyway, there still are seven that I haven't had; four of them are in our class. If they come to the reunion...."

"...Could you add them to your collection of conquests?"

"Welll, sort of. It would be more like crossing them off my bucket list."

I had to laugh. "What's in it for me?"

"Would you like to watch?"

My laughter stopped abruptly. "You're serious?"

"Yes, I am. Didn't you ever have any fantasies about any of the other girls in school?"

"I'll admit that after you first seduced me, I did want the rest of the cheerleading squad."

"I could help you get some of the others. They did think you were the best catch in our class. You thought you were the class nerd, but you were stable, which is what girls want in a guy."

"It's too late. I haven't had that fantasy for years."

"Why not? There's nothing wrong with acting out a fantasy."

"True, but it's still too late."

"Why?"

"Because I had all eight of you before graduation."

She picked up her pillow and hit me with it. "You bastard!" I started laughing. The more I laughed, the more she hit me with the pillow. "You are a lying son-of-a-bitch!"

"No, I'm not." She stopped her next swing in midair.

"You really fucked all eight of us?"

"Yes. Look, half a football team is eleven, so numerically, you're ahead of me. You still had four more after graduation while I had no more skirts to chase."

"So your answer is no."

"Have I ever denied you anything? My answer is 'go for it.'"

"I love you!" she squealed with delight. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "I can't wait." She was bursting with excitement. "I'm going to bring each one of them up to our room, and you're going to hide in the closet and watch me do them one at a time. No, better yet, I'll get all four of them to gangbang me. When they are done using me like a slut whore, you'll give me the best fucking of my life. Maybe the other girls will want to have you again. We could have an orgy!"

What had I created?

HotJim
HotJim
266 Followers