Class Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Fantasies become reality.
2.8k words
3.92
4.1k
6
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

Peggy and the other girls worked on their routines all day every day for the next eight weeks. At least one of them would be at our house when I left for work in the morning, and they would still be at it when I came home. Whey they finally left, they all said "Good-bye, Sam," in unison in sultry voices, undoubtedly remembering our high school fucking. "See you at the reunion." Were they expecting to have me again? Peggy didn't say anything, but I suspected a lot.

The big night finally arrived. We left the children with her parents and went to the hotel where the reunion was to be held. The desk clerk's eyebrows went up a notch when he saw Peggy in her uniform. Visions of the evening to come floated through my imagination as we went up to our room. Fortunately my sport coat hid the bulge in my pants. The ice bucket and the two bottles of champagne that we had ordered were already there along with a good supply of glasses. I checked the closet. A slightly open door provided a clear view of the bed. The setup was perfect.

At six-thirty we went down to the ballroom for registration. Imagine our surprise when we found the registration table was staffed by our principal and several of our teachers. We exchanged a few jokes about still having chaperones in our late twenties. Peggy was immediately recognized in her uniform.

We stayed together for the first half hour. When one of her targets arrived, we split up. The pep rally wasn't scheduled until nine o'clock, so she had plenty of time to fit in at least one fuck before she and the others went on stage. I tried to keep an eye on Peggy, but I was soon caught up in a conversation with a couple of my math class friends, and I missed seeing her leave the room with the linebacker that she had gone after. It wouldn't be possible for me to sneak into our room and to take up my post in the closet. When she returned an hour later, she whispered in my ear, "One down, three to go, and they're all here." I held her tightly as I kissed her. Her firm nipples pressed against my chest; she was definitely braless. My cock stirred with the realization that she had just been fucked by one of our class jocks.

We found a table near the stage where a band that had played at our school dances was performing songs from our student days. We took our turns on the dance floor. A couple minutes before nine, Peggy went to an area beside the stage to await the cheerleaders' introduction. The principal picked up a microphone. "I guess I'm the last person you wanted to see here tonight," he said. The crowd roared with laughter and applause. "I'm sorry to say that our football season this year wasn't as good as it was ten years ago. We haven't scored like your team did." I knew one linebacker who was silently laughing at that remark. "Maybe the present team doesn't have the proper motivation yours did." I snickered at that one. "You've probably noticed four ladies here tonight who really knew how to promote school spirit. I'm happy to welcome them back tonight to show you how they kept your spirits high. Let's welcome to the stage Peggy, Amanda, Christine, and Sally."

The band struck up the school fight song as the girls ran on stage and started dancing. The crowd cheered as they went into their first number with several high kicks. Their bloomers were much tighter than I remembered them being ten years before. All four bloomers outlined their pussies to the joy of the men in the audience; all appeared to be slightly damp. The tight sweaters showed eight rigid nipples. The song ended with them doing the splits as the class went wild. The cheerleaders had barely gotten to their feet when the next song began. In this number the girls bent over with their backs to the audience and shouted out part of a verse between their legs before straightening up and jumping around to face the crowd to finish the final lines. They did a total of four dances to the raucous approval of our classmates. The old school spirit was definitely alive and well that night as everyone, men and women, yelled for more, more, more, more. The anticipated encore number involved high kicks in the manner of a chorus line. Again came the call for more, more, more, more.

The band began again with a heavy downbeat followed by blaring trumpets followed by the pounding rhythm of a number I had heard in only one other place. The girls moved to the front edge of the stage one step at a time, their hips bumping to the rhythm of the music. Three back steps preceded a sharp turnaround. They bent forward and flipped up the backs of their tiny skirts to show off their bloomers. Everyone was cheering, shouting, and whistling. Raising upright, Peggy raised the bottom of her sweater to the lower edge of her boobs. Amanda did the same next, then Christine and finally Sally followed suit. They bumped their way back to the edge of the stage. Sally lowered her sweater, then Christine, Amanda, and Peggy lowered theirs in turn. A loud chant went up. "Take it off. Take it off. Take it off." I found myself joining in. Even the women were chanting as the girls stepped back a few feet. They jumped up and turned around with their backs to the audience.

Using their fingertips, they slowly raised the sides of their tiny skirts up to their waists. They looked back across their right shoulders and hooked their thumbs into the waistbands of their bloomers. "Take it off. Take it off. Take it off." The chant became frenzied. They cupped their right hands to their ears. "Take if off! Take it off! Take it off!" The volume increased. They leaned toward the crowd with their hands still at their ears. "TAKE IT OFF!! TAKE IT OFF!! TAKE IT OFF!!" The women yelled louder than the men. The bloomers were lowered as the girls wiggled their bottoms. They let the garments fall to their ankles. They kicked the bloomers to the front row of the crowd. Peggy's aim to my hand was perfect. I quickly stuffed it into my sport coat pocket. Linking arms, the girls did a chorus line high kick fully exposing their pink G-strings. It was evident that they enjoyed putting on their show as much as our classmates enjoyed seeing it.

Once again they bumped their way back to the edge of the stage. This time they raised their sweaters up to their nipples. Peggy and Amanda looked at each other as Christine and Sally exchanged looks. They looked back at the audience and pulled the sweaters the rest of the way off. Four sets of large, firm tits jiggled as their owners shook their shoulders. The skirts quickly joined the sweaters on the stage floor. More high kicks followed, first in unison, then each girl did a few solo kicks. As Sally finished her last kick, all four kicked their right legs up as high as possible, then fell forward in a splits as the music stopped. The crowd rose to its feet as it roared its approval. The band leader stepped to the microphone. "That's what I call school spirit!" he said. "I think I went to the wrong school." Another cheer went up. "Ladies and gentlemen, your classmates! Peggy!" Peggy stood up and made a deep bow. "Amanda!" She stood and bowed. "Christine!" She rose and took her bow. "Sally!" She took her turn. The four girls grabbed their skirts and sweaters and dashed to the rear of the stage. Since there was no dressing room available, they hid behind the band to dress.

Peggy ran to me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me firmly on the mouth. "I need my bloomers," she whispered in my ear.

"Hey, sports fans!" someone yelled at us. We looked in the direction of the voice and saw Bob Jacobs, the defensive center from the football team. He was on Peggy's target list. A quick glance at his crotch showed that he had enjoyed the show. My pants demonstrated my appreciation. "That was some show, Peggy. How long did it take to put that together?"

"A couple months," she said.

"They practiced every day at our house after I went to work," I said. "I had no idea they were planning to strip."

"My bloomers," she growled in my ear.

"Didn't you two have some classes together?" I asked.

"Several," Bob said. "Remember reading Macbeth aloud in third period?"

"Don't remind me," she responded. She leaned against my shoulder and growled again in my ear, "Give me my bloomers."

"You two must have a lot to talk about," I said. "I'll get a fresh drink while you catch up."

I started to walk away. "Sam," she called after me.

I turned around. "Of course, sorry," I said as I stepped back to give her a quick kiss. She tried to reach into my pocket, but I was gone before she even got close. I figured that with her bare butt on display, she should have Bob in our room within ten minutes. I stopped at the bar just long enough to get a fresh scotch, then dashed up to our room. After turning on one lamp next to the bed -- our signal that I was in the closet -- I put my coat and tie on a hanger and took up my post. I heard the door open eight minutes after I had left them alone. She had all four jocks with her, including the linebacker she had played with earlier.

"Well, boys," she said sweetly, "how shall we do this? One at a time or all at once?" None of them responded. She pulled down her g-string and stepped out of it. "Isn't anybody hungry?" she said as she lifted her skirt to expose her wet pussy. Still no takers. "What's the matter? Don't tell me none of you ever wanted to fuck a cheerleader. Are you all talk and no action?"

"Peggy, we're all married now," the linebacker said. "Our wives are downstairs. So is Sam."

"That didn't seem to matter three hours ago," she said.

"You mean you two have already done it tonight?" Bob said.

"Sure we have," Peggy cooed, "but he can have me again if he wants." She put her hands on the linebacker's shoulders. "Shall we show them how it's done?"

"Why are you doing this?" Bob asked. "Sure we had fantasies about screwing the cheerleaders, but they were just fantasies."

"Girls have fantasies too. My fantasy is to fuck the entire football team. I had half of you before graduation from high school. A few others went to college with me, and I got them there. I still have six left to go; you three plus three from the class after us. I'll probably crash their reunion next year."

"What about Sam?" one of the others asked.

"What about him?"

"Suppose he finds out," Bob said. "We don't want to break up your marriage."

"For your information, he fucked all eight cheerleaders before graduation. I'm still working on my goal. Of course, he only had a third as many to catch as I did. Are you guys going to let him show me up?"

"I would never have believed that nerdy wimp could be a stud," the fourth player. "He was the last guy anyone expected you to marry."

"Are you saying he knows we're here?" Bob asked.

"Why do you think he left us alone? Especially with my bare ass sticking out. As for Sam being a wimp, would you help your wife get a bunch of guys into bed with her? He's a very secure person. He knows that when I'm done with you I will be in this bed with him. He's strong enough to share my fantasy and to help me achieve it. I'm married to a real man, not a fucking wimp like you."

Bob's face flushed with rage for a second. When his hands stopped trembling, he grabbed her and kissed her firmly. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. The other three took off their suit jackets and ties and threw them on a chair. Bob laid down beside her and continued kissing her while the linebacker began licking her pussy. The last two men finished undressing; their cocks were already stiff. My own member was straining against my pants as I watched the action though the slightly open closet door. I opened my fly and freed my cock from its confinement. One of the guys knelt on the bed beside Peggy's head. She turned away from Bob to suck on the proffered boner while I stroked my own. Bob got off the bed to undress, and the fourth guy stepped up to the side of the bed. He drew her sweater upward exposing her beautiful firm breasts. She stroked his dick with her hand while he suckled her nipples.

When he was completely naked, Bob took the linebacker's place between her thighs while the latter stripped. Peggy's hips shook as Bob gave her her first orgasm of the session. She took the other cock by her head into her mouth as her hand took over the first one. The linebacker crawled onto the head of the bed. She took his meat between her lips next as she stroked the love muscles in her hands at the same time. When her hips finished their second bout of vibration, Bob climbed over her and inserted himself into her cunt. I jerked on myself while Peggy climaxed again. Bob's back arched as he shot his load into her steamy tunnel. He pulled out of her, and the one kneeling on the bed took his place inside her.

I was slowly undressing in the closet trying to avoid making any noise that would reveal my presence. The linebacker unleashed his wads into her throat. Finally I got my last article of clothing off. Bob began playing with her tits as he attempted to stroke his manhood back to attention. Another load of sperm joined the first in her womb. My balls were aching as the final player slipped easily into her dripping pussy. Peggy came again as he filled her completely with his cock. I couldn't hold back any longer. My spunk spattered against the inside of the closet door. I couldn't help wondering if the housekeeper had ever cleaned up cum inside a closet before.

Peggy's hips were shaking again as the last guy dumped his semen into her. He was breathing hard as he lifted himself off her. What seemed like a quart of cum leaked out of her pussy. Seeing the stream flowing out of her made me hard instantly. "Thank you, boys," she said gasping for air. "Now we've all acted out our fantasies."

Bob chuckled. "I wonder what Sam is doing right now. What's his latest fantasy?"

"Watching me get gangbanged," Peggy said.

"Pity he wasn't here," the linebacker said. "Maybe we could arrange a repeat performance for the next reunion just for him. Do you think he can wait another ten years?"

"He won't have to," she said. "Will you, honey?"

I opened the closet door and stepped out. Four mouths dropped open as I placed my mouth on Peggy's dripping pussy and began lapping up the semen that oozed from her. The musky smell on her freshly fucked cunt had me panting in a couple minutes. She got up on her knees and led my turgid member to her waiting hole. The remaining cum acted as a super lubricant. After making sure I had gotten myself completely coated with the sticky fluid, I pulled out of her and placed the tip of my cock against the entrance of her ass. With only a slight push, her anal muscles relaxed, and I rammed into her rectum to the hilt in one smooth thrust. I reached around her waist and frigged her clit with my fingertips. Two hands caressed her swaying breasts as I pumped her butt with enthusiasm. The tightness of the sphincter around my cock quickly brought me to the brink. My nuts tightened as I blasted my own load into her. I could not remember such an intense orgasm. I lost contact with my surroundings; all sensations were blotted out as I teetered on the brink of unconsciousness. Peggy was howling as her own climax flowed through her body.

The junior class has been challenged to top our reunion. The pressure is really on their cheerleaders to perfect their routines. Meanwhile, Peggy, Amanda, Christine, and Sally dared me to take on all four of them at once. My response: "Where and when?"

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers