Classic Dom's Club 05

Story Info
The Appraisal Day.
1k words
4.07
3.8k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth part of my story Classic Dom's Club.

Please read the 1-4 part to understand this part better.

Today was the appraisal day.

The appraisal day were conducted in the biggest hall of the club. The stage was set. Around seventy Mistresses were seated on their thrones with their managers standing behind their thrones and their personal slaves kneeling next to them. General slaves were serving drinks and refreshments to Mistresses and their managers.

Two tables were placed separately. One for the panel of Mistresses and other for the slaves and managers who applied for being a Mistress or manager.

"Settle down everyone, we are about to start," Mistress Ray announced.

"Without wasting any time, I will be now announcing the name of panel of Mistresses and the slaves and managers who applied for appraisal day," Mistress Ray said.

"There are two Mistresses who will be interviewing the participants and they are Mistress Kaira and Mistress Sarah," Mistress Ray said.

We saw Mistress Sarah and a new Mistress named Mistress Kaira walking in the room and settling down on the throne placed in front of a table.

Soon after them Miss Juhi walked in and stands behind Mistress Sarah and Mistress Kaira throne.

Miss Sneha had a deep worry on her face seeing Mistress Sarah.

I was so happy seeing Mistress Sarah and really wanted to crawl towards her and kiss her feet but I resist myself and kneeled quietly.

"The first participant is manager Sneha who is called Miss Sneha by slaves and Whore by Mistresses," Mistress Ray said.

Miss Sneha took the seat in front of the another table.

"The other two participants are Slave Maya and Slave Ritu who wished to be a manager at the club," Mistress ray said.

Two slaves girl naked crawled towards the table where Miss Sneha were seated and took a seat next to Miss Sneha.

Maya was cute fair girl aged around twenty four with small boobs and a toned ass while Ritu was a dusky beauty with huge boobs and a very huge ass, aged around twenty one.

"I request Sarah and Kaira to start the interview and I except participants to be honest in their answers," Mistress Ray said.

"Thank You Ray," Mistress Kaira said.

"I will go with the first question and that is why you three thinks you should be a manager or a Mistress?" Mistress Sarah asked.

"Mistress Sarah, I believe some women like you and all other Mistresses present here should be worshipped like goddess by submissive men and women and I will feel worthy of myself if I can train them to worship and serve the superior people like you," Maya said.

Mistress Sarah and Mistress Kaira wrote something on a paper placed on table next to them.

"Mistress Sarah, I totally hate the male gender. They make me puke and I hate living with them and hate living the life they live. I want every men here to suffer and want them to bear pain, humiliation and degradation for their whole life and I believe I can make them suffer better being a manager," Ritu said.

They again mark something on their paper and waited for Miss Sneha for her answer.

"First of all, Thank you Mistress Sarah for making me start my journey as your slave. I will be always grateful to you," Miss Sneha said.

Mistress Sarah blushed with pride in her eyes.

"I am also grateful to Mistress Muskan for allowing me to be her manager and being her manager, I realised my dominating trait. I really loved to torture and train Slut and Lilly with Ruby for Mistress Muskan and Mistress Julia. I really wish to have slaves for myself and I promise my fellow Mistresses, if I got selected, I will be good enough in dominating them as I have learned from the best," Miss Sneha said.

We were shocked to listen Miss Sneha answer.

Both Mistress Sarah and Mistress Muskan had a look of pride on their faces.

"So my question is how you will punish the slave if they are not working as per yours or your Mistress standards?" Mistress Kaira asked.

"Mistress Kaira, I will punish them so they don't make any error in serving their superiors as I believe no matter, what we have to do, the main purpose of our life is to make our owners happy and I will also punish them according to their mistakes, keeping in mind how big or small or repetitive, their mistakes are," Maya said.

"Mistress Kaira, I will be very cruel with them. I will be so harsh with them that they will shiver in my presence but I will be little lenient with the female slaves," Ritu said.

"Mistress Kaira, I believe the best punishment after many errors is disowning the slave. I will disown the slave if they doesn't perform according to my standard so they regret for their whole life," Miss Sneha said.

Mistress Sarah and Mistress Kaira make some notes on their paper again.

"The next question is what will be your thought if you don't get selected today as a manager or Mistress?" Mistress Sarah asked.

"I will be little disappointed, Mistress Sarah but I will try next time and I will try harder next time," Maya said.

"I will be very pissed off and I might take out my frustrations on a male slave," Ritu said.

"I will respect yours and Mistress Kaira decision and I will understand that what you both choose is the best option for me and I will continue serving Mistress Muskan as her manager till the time she thinks that I am worthy enough," Miss Sneha said.

Mistress Sarah and Mistress Kaira again take down some notes.

"The interview is over," Mistress Kaira announced.

"Let's have Lunch, We will be announcing the results after the lunch," Mistress Sarah said.

"The lunch is ready at the next hall, I request all the Mistresses and managers to proceed to the hall. General slaves are ready to serve us. Personal slaves and the three participants will wait here until we returned," Mistress Ray announced.

All Mistresses and managers got up and started walking towards the dinning hall where we personal slaves kept kneeling at our spot and Miss Sneha, Maya and Ritu keep sitting on their chairs.

To be continued.