Classic Dom's Club 04

Story Info
Mistresses Play With Their Toys.
1.4k words
4.31
5.6k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of my story Classic Dom's Club.

Please read the 1-3 part to understand this part better.

Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby were sitting on their sofas and me and Lilly were kneeling on our fours in front of them.

Miss Sneha was eagerly waiting to know about appraisal day from Miss Ruby.

"Please Ruby, don't create suspense, Please tell me what is appraisal day?" Miss Sneha asked.

"Okay, so every six months, club organise an appraisal day in which female slaves can apply to be a manager or a manager can apply to be a Mistress at the club," Miss Ruby said.

"Really? Can anyone apply?" Miss Sneha asked.

"Yes, but only we woman can. People with dicks like them are born to just serve," Miss Ruby said referring to me and Lilly.

"That I completely agree! Pussy makes the rule and dick just follows them," Miss Sneha said.

Deep down we all agree to that.

"Please give me more details about it," Miss Sneha said.

"You can apply for it from the club's management office and you will be interviewed by a panel of Mistresses and then they will announce the results," Miss Ruby said.

"Thank you so much Ruby for this information and please can I know which Mistresses are there in the panel?" Miss Sneha asked.

"Sorry but panel are changed every time and only Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia knows about it," Miss Ruby said.

"Okay, thank you and why don't you apply for being a mistress?" Miss Sneha asked.

"No, I am good. I need someone to be above me. Someone who controls me and show me my place," Miss Ruby said.

"Why the fuck both of you are still here? Get the fuck out of here and both of you, report at the Mistress Muskan's room at 08:00 A:M tomorrow," Miss Sneha said.

"Woof, Woof," me and Lilly barked and kissed Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby's feet and crawled outside the room.

We crawled to our rooms.

As we entered our room, their were already around seven males and four female slaves. Some were eating their food from their dog bowls, some were asleep on the floor, one male slave were continuously stroking his dick and was screaming in frustration as no matter how hard he try he was not able to feel anything because of his dick ring.

Me and Lilly heads towards our dog bowl and eat the food provided to us and went to sleep as soon as we can as we were highly tired and had to report on time.

I was sleeping deeply and saw Lilly on top on me trying very hard to wake me up. Me thinking of it as a dream, again drove back to sleep. After trying for about ten minutes, she started slapping me very hard. I immediately got up from my deep sleep.

"Slut, it's 06 : 20," Lilly said.

I woke up immediately.

"I am sorry, Lilly and thank you so much for saving me today," I said.

We immediately heads towards slave washrooms, removed all our body hairs and bathe our self and started crawling towards Mistress Muskan's bedroom.

We entered Mistress Muskan's bedroom on time and kneeled next to her bed without disturbing our owners.

Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan were sleeping together naked cuddling each other.

We waited and doesn't dare to disturb them.

After waiting for around half an hour Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby walked inside Mistress Muskan's bedroom and stand next to her bed waiting for Mistresses to awake.

We waited for like more two hours and saw Mistress Julia waking up with a yawn. Mistress Julia brings her lips to Mistress Muskan's lips and wake her up with a deep passionate kiss.

"Take them to the hall and wait for us," Mistress Julia said.

"Baby, why are you sending them?" Mistress Muskan asked.

"I want some personal space with you, baby," Mistress Julia said.

"Yes Mistress," Miss Ruby said.

Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan get lost in each other, kissing and touching each other while Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby grabbed our leashes and took us from the bedroom.

We crawled behind them and reached the hall where Mistress Shanaya and Mistress Diksha were playing snooker.

There were two male and two female slaves kneeling next to them with a device attached to their mouth that was used as a tray for Mistresses to keep their drinks and ashtray with cigarettes. One end of the steel device were fitted inside the slaves mouth and the other end outside their mouth was shaped as a tray and was large enough to put glasses or ashtrays. The male slaves were used as a holder for ashtray while females were used as a tray for their glasses.

Six male slaves were placed on the snooker table and their balls were placed on the pocket of the table so Mistresses can enjoy their shot directly to the slaves's ball.

Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby stands next to the table while we kneeled next to them watching the game played by Mistress Shanaya and Mistress Diksha.

Mistress Diksha were hitting the balls to the slave balls with little force but Mistress shanaya were playing it with extreme force bursting the slaves balls.

Slaves were screaming but they were attached in a way that they were not able to move even an inch.

"Their screaming is really making me wet," Mistress Shanaya said and laughed.

Mistress Diksha shares the laughter.

They were sipping their drinks and smoking cigarettes in between using their tray slaves to the fullest.

In a hour, we saw Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan walking in the hall.

Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan were just wearing their two piece bikinis and were looking gorgeous.

"Having fun, girls," Mistress Muskan said.

"Yeah, loving it," Mistress Shanaya said.

"Come, join us," Mistress Diksha Said.

"Sure," Mistress Julia said.

More four slaves crawled wearing the tray device and carrying cigarette, ashtray and drinks for Mistress Muskan and Mistress Julia and kneeled next to them.

Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan took their r glasses and started enjoying their drinks.

"Remove these two slaves and attach slut and Lilly here," Mistress Muskan said to Miss Sneha.

"Yes Mistress," Miss Sneha said and detached two slaves from the table pocket and fix me and Lilly in the table.

Mistress Julia, Mistress Muskan, Mistress Shanaya and Mistress Diksha started hitting snooker balls to our balls.

The extreme force shots from them results in our scream and their laughter.

Mistress Julia hits the blue balls to my balls hardly while Mistress Shanaya like the yellow colour.

Mistresses were really enjoy continuously hitting our balls with game's balls.

We were screaming in pain but none of the Mistresses give a fuck about our pain.

After busting our balls for around an hour Mistress Muskan said, "Detach them."

Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby removed me and Lilly from the table.

"Ok girls, we will see you soon," Mistress Julia said.

Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan walked towards the garden with Miss Ruby and Miss Sneha following them holding our leashes as we crawled behind them.

We reached the garden, where Mistress Muskan throws a fake dog bone and said, "Fetch, slut."

I ran like dog and took the bone in my hand and bring it back to Mistress Muskan.

Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan throws the fake bone toy many times and made me and Lilly to run like dogs and fetch it and bring it back to them.

Mistresses hold the bone in her hands and made me and Lilly jump to fetch it by our mouth.

They played with us like dogs. We ran to fetch the bones, jump as dogs, make barking sounds, shakes our asses as happy dogs do while Mistresses enjoyed their sun bath.

Mistress Muskan grabbed me by my hair and put my mouth on her ass cheeks and I kissed them.

While I was kissing her beautiful ass cheeks Mistress Muskan said, "Always remember, I am your owner and you will do whatever I say."

I kissed her ass cheeks again and barked, "Woof, Woof."

"Go play with other dogs, hustle," Mistress Julia said to me and Lilly.

We ran to find other slaves to play as dogs with us while Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan relax on their garden chairs while Miss Ruby and Miss Sneha stands next to them and waited for their further instructions.