Classic Dom's Club 07

Story Info
Mistress Sarah And Mistress Sneha Uses Me And Lilly.
1.3k words
4.67
5.8k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh part of my story Classic Dom's Club.

Please read the 1-6 part to understand this part better.

We slept in our cages uncomfortably. Me and Lilly were wake up by the lights switched on by Miss Ruby.

Miss Ruby reports at the time given by Mistress Sneha. Mistress was sleeping like a goddess she was. Finally Mistress was up with a yawn. I was taken out of the cage to consume Mistress's golden nectar and toothpaste spits. After that Mistress went for her bath and me and Lilly tongues were used as her towels. I licked Mistress's rear body. I licked every drop of hot water from Mistress's back, ass and rear part of her legs and feet while Lilly licked it from her face, chin, boobs, waist, pussy and front of her legs and feet. Miss Ruby dressed Mistress in a shirt leaving her bottom naked.

Soon after, We saw Miss Juhi knocking on the door.

"May I come in, Mistress?" Miss Juhi asked Mistress Sneha.

"Get in," Mistress replied.

Miss Juhi walked in and stands bowing down her head and said, "Greetings Mistress,"

Time has really changed. A month ago Miss Juhi was Mistress Sneha's manager and punishes and trained her as her will but now, the ball was in Mistress Sneha's court. She was in charge.

"What makes you disturb me early morning, bitch," Mistress Sneha said.

"I am sorry Mistress but Mistress Sarah has decided to stay in the club today," Miss Juhi said.

"So? Directly, come to the point, bitch," Mistress Sneha said in a irritated tone.

"Mistress Sarah has left her personal slaves in her mansion and she has requested you to lend slut, her old slave for some time Mistress," Miss Juhi said.

"Cool, take him," Mistress Sneha said.

"Thank you Mistress," Miss Juhi said and grabbed my leash and took me out to Mistress Sarah's room.

"Now, I will teach this bitch, How real men fucks," Mistress Sneha said to Miss Ruby referring to Lilly.

"Get a twelve inch strapon," Mistress Sneha said to Miss Ruby.

"Yes Mistress," Miss Ruby said and walks towards the closet and comes back with a big black twelve inch strapon dildo and hands it over to Mistress Sneha.

Mistress Sneha wore it with the harness on her waist.

"Come bitch, Make it wet, The more wet you will make it, Less painful it will be in your ass," Mistress Sneha said to Lilly.

Lilly crawled towards Mistress Sneha's bed and jumps on her bed and took her big dildo in her mouth. She started sucking like a whore she was. She sucked it good, Drooling over the big strapon with her saliva making it wet, the maximum she can.

"Yes, take that cock as the cock sucker you are," Mistress said.

Lilly was taking the strapon deep throat and it was really fucking her throat but she didn't dare to took it out without Mistress's permission.

Me and Miss Juhi reached Mistress Sarah's bedroom.

Mistress Sarah were sitting on a chair smoking a cigarette and Miss Juhi walked towards her and I crawled behind her.

"Did Sneha shows any discomfort in lending her slave?" Mistress Sarah asked Miss Juhi.

"No Mistress, She just insults me a little," Miss Juhi said.

"That's not a problem, she has authority to insults you," Mistress said.

Miss Juhi face went pale hearing this and said, "Yes Mistress."

"Slut, open your mouth," Mistress Sarah said.

I obeyed and she stabs her burning cigarette on my tongue which burned badly but I didn't dare to close my mouth without Mistress's permission.

"Swallow it," Mistress said.

I gulped with whatever spit I had in my mouth.

Mistress Sarah was just wearing her panty and a bra.

"Start eating me out through my panty," Mistress Sarah said.

I grabbed her panties through my lips and drive my tongue to her heavenly clit. It was already very moist. I droved my tongue in it as deep I could.

"Yeah, Work on it, You small dick or I should say, You small clit bastard," Mistress Sarah said and moaned.

"Suck it," Mistress Sarah said.

I started sucking it like a fruit resulting in Mistress extreme moaning.

She moaned and moaned and that's results in a heavy orgasm.

"Enough, Now get on your four," Mistress Sneha said to Lilly while Lilly was sucking her strapon like a good bitch.

Lilly obeyed immediately and get on her four like a dog.

Mistress Sneha slapped her ass cheeks and Lilly took out a soft moan.

Mistress Sneha put her big strapon in Lilly's ass and started fucking it with full force.

Lilly had made it enough wet so it entered in her ass very easily.

Mistress Sneha fucked her ass very fast and Lilly started screaming in pain. Her ass was on fire and blood stains appeared inside her ass.

"That's how real men fucks, which you can never be capable of, bitch," Mistress Sneha said and fucked Lilly's raw ass

Lilly keep on screaming in pain and cried the whole time but Mistress Sneha doesn't care and fucked her like an animal the whole time.

"Now, It's time for your reward," Mistress Sarah said to me and walks to the centre of the room.

I crawled behind her and stops next to her.

"Put your mouth below my panty," Mistress commands.

I immediately obeyed.

Mistress started peeing and her pee started dropping on the floor through her panty and my face making her panty and my face soaked in her piss and cum.

"Suck each and every drop from the floor," Mistress commands.

I bows down and sucked and licked every drop of her pee from the floor. I gulped it all.

"Now, remove my panties by your mouth," Mistress commands me.

I put my teeth on her pink panty and slides it down to the floor.

"Put the panty in your mouth and sucked my remaining pee and cum from it," Mistress said.

I immediately put the whole panty receiving the ultimate gift from Mistress Sarah.

I sucked the panty and sucked every heavenly liquid from it.

"Good," Mistress Sarah said.

"Woof, Woof," I barked.

"Bitch, return this slut to Sneha," Mistress said to Miss Juhi.

"Yes Mistress," said Miss Juhi.

I kissed Mistress Sarah's feet.

"Slut, take the panty in your mouth and dispose it with full respect in the trash in the middle of your way," Mistress Sarah said.

"Woof, Woof," I barked again and grabbed the panty again.

I crawled behind Miss Juhi sucking the panties.

As we reached the trash can, we stopped and I took out the panty from my mouth and kissed it and rubbed it on my face and placed it inside the trash can.

We reached Mistress Sneha's room. Lilly were again locked in her cage and Mistress Sneha and Miss Ruby were enjoying their coffee and were chatting.

Miss Juhi knocked the door.

"Come in, Bitch," Mistress Sneha said.

We entered the room.

"Thank you, Mistress for lending slut," Miss Juhi said to Mistress Sneha.

"No problem, Sweetie," Mistress Sneha said.

Miss Juhi became really happy hearing sweetie from Mistress Sneha instead of an insults and left the room bidding goodbye to Mistress Sneha and Miss Ruby.

Miss Ruby stands and again locked my legs with my ass and balls and secured my mouth with a ball gag and locked me back in my dog cage.

"Tomorrow, Mistress is having a date with her bull so both of you, be ready to act obediently so we don't let our owner reputation down at any cost," Miss Ruby said to me and Lilly.

Miss Ruby bids good bye to Mistress Sneha and left the room.

Soon, Lights were switched off and we were left in darkness seeing forward to the next day serving our owner.