Classic Dom's Club 08

Story Info
Who Really Have The Balls?
1.5k words
4.72
6.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth and final part of my story Classic Dom's Club.

Please read the 1-7 part to understand this part better.

Today was a hectic day for us. Today was Mistress Sneha's date with her bull. Miss Ruby and Lilly had bathe Mistress Sneha, manicured and pedicured her nails and toes. They were now dressing Mistress Sneha in a beautiful black gown and were busy in her makeup and hair. I was supervising and helping general slaves to clean her bedroom. We also lit beautiful and good smelled candles in her room. We prepared her bed. We arranged chilled wine, food and cigarettes. Everything was set. They were done with Mistress's make up and hair and we all were waiting for John, Mistress Sneha's date.

John arrived at the club's gate and was cross checked by the female guards and with the permission of Mistress Sneha, He was allowed to enter the club. His every activity was monitored by Mistress on her phone. Finally, He reached Mistress Sneha's bedroom.

Mistress Sneha was sitting on her lounge looking extremely gorgeous. Her cute face with extremely fire attitude was enough to steal the show. Miss Ruby was standing behind her. Me and Lilly were kneeling in front of her, naked.

John entered the bedroom and said, "Wow! You were really telling me the truth. I really can't believe it. People are really working as your slaves,"

"I already told you that," Mistress Sneha said.

"I was shocked seeing things happening in my way. I saw extremely hot slaves activities in my way to your room," John said.

"Why don't you come and sits next to me while we talked more," Mistress Sneha said.

John fully shocked, sits next to Mistress.

I poured wine into two glasses from the bottle placed on the table and served both of them.

"Thank you, Buddy," John said to me.

"No need to thank him. It's his duty," Mistress Sneha said to John.

"Ok," said John and both gulped their wine glasses.

I picked up the bottle to refill their glasses but was denied by Mistress and John so I kneeled back at my place.

Mistress Sneha brings her lips close to John's lips and they both shared an intimate kiss. They both grabbed each other by their waist and pulled each other closer. John starts patting his hand on Mistress's breast through her dress while Mistress had her hand on his jeans on his already erect dick. They broke their kiss after two minutes.

"Remove your clothes so I can give you the best experience of your life," Mistress said to John.

John immediately removes his shoes and socks followed by his jeans and shirt. He immediately pull down his undies.

We saw a magnificent cock hanging which was around nine inches long and was wide enough. He was leaned built like a model, enough to grab any female attention.

"Lilly, make him ready and slut, start working on my pussy," Mistress Sneha said to us and pulled her dress revealing her beautiful pink pussy.

Lilly grabbed John's dick in her mouth and started sucking it with great enthusiasm while I started licking Mistress's beautiful pussy.

"Wow, what an obedient slaves, you have," John said.

They both started breathing heavily and gradually started moaning.

Soon, I succeed in making Mistress pussy pretty much wet while Lilly sucked his lollypop to make it erect like a tower.

"Enough, both of you," Mistress Sneha commands.

We both withdraw our mouth from their pussy and dick respectively.

They both headed to the bed. Mistress Sneha throws John on the bed taking the lead and removes her dress and throws it on the floor. Mistress sits on his erect cock. As his cock entered Mistress's pussy, She led out a loud moan. She started jumping on his erect dick faster and started moaning even faster.

"Aaah, yeah, Aaah, Aaah," Mistress moaned.

They continued for around more fifteen minutes but they both were very far from cumming. They both moaned heavily. We can smell sex in the atmosphere.

"Come on, bitch, Please your daddy," John said.

Mistress Sneha stops instantly and placed two hard slaps on John's face.

"How dare you called me a bitch, you bastard?" Mistress said.

"What the fuck you are doing?" John asked Mistress.

Mistress slapped him again.

"You are calling yourself my daddy. Do you even have any idea that thousands of men better than you kisses the ground I walk on and eat my ass whenever I command," Mistress Sneha said.

"But I am an alpha male with a big dick, not a wimp like them," John said referring to us.

Mistress again presented harsh slaps to his face.

"Lol! Alpha male is a myth. You want me to be your bitch, in your dream, asshole. Dicks always bows to pussy," Mistress Said.

"I am sorry, Sneha," John said.

Mistress became extremely angry and grabbed his throat and said, "I think Mistress Sneha is a better title that can be used."

"Yes, Mistress Sneha. I am sorry, Mistress Sneha," John said.

Mistress Sneha removes her hand from his throat and resumed jumping on his erect cock.

"Tell me, Who really has the balls here?" Mistress Sneha asked John.

"You, Mistress Sneha, You have the balls. Every woman does, Woman wears the pants," John cried out.

"Will you be my slave for your life?" Mistress Sneha asked John while jumping on his dick.

"Yes Mistress," John replied.

"Will you live in this club as my personal toy for your whole life," Mistress Sneha asked while increasing her speed.

"Yes Mistress, It will be my honoured to be owned by you," John said.

"Ok, then, Now, You are my bitch for your whole life," Mistress said.

"Thank You Mistress," John said.

"Now, You will have last orgasm of your life. Cum, Bitch, Cum for the last time in your life in the world's most beautiful pussy, in your owner's pussy," Mistress said and started fucking his dick very briskly.

"Yes Mistress, Thank you Mistress," John said and released his cum into Mistress's pussy.

"Lucky bastard," I thought to myself.

Mistress got up his dick and lie down on the bed.

"Kneel with them," Mistress said to John.

John immediately kneeled next to us.

"Lilly, clean all the remaining cum, deposited on his dick," Mistress said to Lilly.

Lilly immediately bows down and sucked and licked all the cum from John's dick.

"Ruby, take him to the office and register him as my new personal slave and also take Lilly with you," Mistress said to Miss Ruby.

"Yes Mistress," Miss Ruby said and brings a collar and a leash from the closet and put it on John's neck.

Miss Ruby took both their leashes in her hand and started walking outside the room and Lilly crawled behind her. Seeing Lilly, John also crawled behind Miss Ruby.

John was in total shock. He came here for sex and was owned eventually.

"Clean me, slut," Mistress said to me after they left.

I jumped on the bed and put my mouth on Mistress's pussy. Her pussy was oozing out John's thick load of cum.

I licked the dripping cum first so it doesn't fall on Mistress's bed. I licked my owner's pussy with my tongue getting her on the edge.

"Suck me and finish me off," Mistress Sneha commands.

I grabbed her pussy between my lips and started sucking it like a good cum dumpster. The more I sucked, The more she moaned and the more, my mouth gets the taste of John's cum.

"Aaah, Yes, my owned, little dick pig, Eat it good," Mistress Sneha moaned.

I sucked her pussy for more good five minutes and she released her cum mixed with John's cum in my mouth.

She closes her eyes and took some seconds to recover from her orgasm.

"The slave who was serving a Mistress with me once, now completely owns me," I thought to myself.

She grabbed my hairs and asked me, "Who owns you, Slut?"

"Woof, Woof," I barked.

She kicked my balls and presented two hard slaps to my face.

"If I ask you a question, I want a fucking answer, slut," Mistress said with anger.

I immediately said "Only my goddess, Mistress Sneha owns me for life, Mistress,"

She blushed on her high power rush on us and released my hairs.

"Go, help Ruby in enrolling John," Mistress said.

"Woof, Woof," I barked and jumped out of her bed and ran like a dog I am to the club's office while Mistress Sneha enjoys her power over us.

Hello everyone,

This is the end of this series. I have converted the complete story into two series i.e. Mistress Sarah Queendom and Classic Dom's Club. I hope you all liked it.

I have tired to cover most of the acts of female domination I can in both the series.

There will be more stories and series about females owning slaves and I bows down to every women in this world.

Your praises and criticism are strongly welcomed in the form of comments. Your praises motivates me to write more and criticism helps me in improving my errors.

Thank You.

Hail Female Supremacy!