All Comments on 'Classifieds'

by Lucas_Caine

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
demure101demure101over 5 years ago
Well done!

The one thing that eluded me, though, is the classification as "kinky" -- l think erotic couplings would be more to the point.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
So if writing like this then get it correct.

This site is fucked. Every story is wrong on the basic premise. Get that shit correct, hit google up and figure it out. If the premise is wrong then it’s difficult to get on board with the story.

Your mistake... 1 month good food and no wanking. So that’s all completely WRONG. Why? Sperm take 75 days to make from start to cumming up a cunt. So eating better for 30 days is of no use or consequence. Also no wanking for 30 days? What’s the point of that? Sperm once grown go and wait in a gland/sack thing in the abdomen and wait for a wet cunt. After 5 days they are haggard and after 7 days they are pretty much done. It would have been best to wank every 5 days and then stop with 3-5 days to go. That way you have a balance of sperm numbers and sperm quality.

Fuck the day prior to ovulation. You see you piss on an ovulation stick every morning and it changes colour to say that you have already ovulated. So you piss Monday morning and no change, but pissing on the stick on Tuesday and it says ovulation. So you ovulated between Monday and Tuesday mornings. Woman’s eggs are food for 3 days 4 at a push. Sperm is good for 3 days 4 at an absolute push. Quality and quantity and chance of sucessful conception decreases second by second from when the egg leaves the Fallopian tube. Spermatozoon takes about a day round numbers to get to the egg and it takes a little bit for the egg to get to where it’s going. So a callander say she will ovulate Tuesday but really sometime in the 24 hours prior to Tuesday morning. The sperm will take 24 hours to get there. You want the sperm and egg to both reach the conception place at the same time to maximise freshness, quality and chance of conception. So you start fucking the day before ovulation tuesday(but you really ovulated Monday some time but since it was measured tuesday people say Tuesday) so the egg and sperm both arrive about the same time and get knocked up.

So to get a chick pregnant with the best sperm and have the greatest chance... 11 weeks excellent diet, no caffeine, alcohol, acidic foods or acidic drinks. Drink lots of water, eat lots of protein and iron and zinc. AND DONT FUCKING SMOKE OR DO DRUGS ILLEGAL OR PRESCRIPTION AS EVERY DRUG EFFECTS THE BODY.

So your story should have been 11 weeks of great food, wanking every 5 days (no young guys lasts a month anyway) and fuck 4 days after your last wank and they day PRIOR to ovulation. Maybe the chick could suck him off every 5 days or fuck him to keep him interested and on track and to get used to each other as stress is an excellent contraceptive.

So since this was the crux of your story and a chick in her position would have studied this shit to the nth degree so should you have at least googled it.

1 Star for laziness. All the new stories are being fucked up in a similar way. One story had a very loving and otherwise faithful wife cheating on hubby because he couldn’t get her pregnant after 5 years trying and the couple were totally surprised and in shock. 90% of properly trying couples are pregnant within 2 years. The reason he couldn’t get her pregnant.... IMPOTENCE.... i shit you not a soft cock, and they were surprised after 5 years of a soft cock. So I assume he never got the cock up her so where is the surprise, and why wait 5 years? Also impotence effects dick hardness only not sperm quality or quantity. Easy solution at home no doctors. Lube, a clean warm glass and a syringe. Wife prostate massages the guy using the lube till he has been milked into the warm glass. The wife then sucks the sperm into the syringe and shoves that up her cunt and pushes the plunger. Got $150 bucks to spare then go to a GP get viagra and just fuck your wife till pregnant. But no she goes and cheats feel guilty, chuckholds the man she loves and tricks him into raising another mans child.

See how stupid that was, changing impotence to adult mumps fixes the problem completely and that was found with a 45 second google search. Likewise yours would need a 2 min search and you would have been sorted.

Get it right or leave it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story was fun.

But damn Jackspeed2u or whatever...

It. Is. Not. That. Serious.

If you're going to be a stickler, just maybe, you should lead by example. Or be the change you wish to see and write your own, far superior, content. Instead of just bashing the folks with the scrotal capacity to do what you do not?

And be 110% correct when you attempt to shred someone. Otherwise, you just look bitter AND ill-informed on that mottled soapbox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A dud(e)

Jackspeed2u made a needless aggressive wall of text but got a point. Lucas went into details on his own and didn't deliver.

To me it felt like some of the stories where the genre is only a front. The kind of generic erotica where the race or kinship of the participants are told once never to be addressed again (interracial/incest disrespectfully). The two greatest moments were describing her residence and that she could speak. AJ were a bit like Pete Davidsons character Chad on SNL. Write more and give us some feelings, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous