Classroom Erection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the young girl released her grip on Jim's loincloth and it fell back covering some his penis. That couldn't have happened at a better time, Jim's growing penis was once again somewhat concealed.

"Miss Jones asked again, "So what is your decision, tell us which material you think it is."

"Well I stopped looking before I made up my mind. It seemed that Jim was starting to get uncomfortable, I mean embarrassed and I didn't want to cause him any embarrassment," she said. " So if it's alright with you, Miss Jones, I'll continue my examination with the little flap in the back of his costume."

Miss Jones said, "How considerate of you and yes please continue."

The young girl moved behind Jim and immediately started tugging on the back flap.

The tugging caused the front flap to start rubbing against Jim's already growing penis.

Jim's penis was now starting to tent in front. What could he do to keep this from happening? Jim was becoming terrified of what might happen if she didn't stop fidgeting with the cloth soon..

Jim requested, "Miss Jones may I please be excused to go to the restroom, I need to go?"

She replied, "Nonsense Jim, we're right in the middle of class, you may go after your demonstration is over."

"Oh god what can I do to stop this car wreck?" Jim just kept asking himself.

"Are you having better luck with the fabric back there?" asked Miss Jones.

The girl answered, "Yes and no...the size of this little flap doesn't give me much to work with but I think I can maneuver it around to make my determination."

She tugged the back flap to the right which pulled the front flap to expose the right side of Jim's penis and ball. Then she tugged it to the left exposing the left side of Jim's penis and ball. Again each time the cloth moved it rubbed across Jims penis head making him more and more erect.

Jim's penis was now almost completely erect. The small front flap was barely able to cover it.

The girl finally says, "I believe it's faux suede," Miss Jones.

"Ok Jim what's the answer what fabric did you use?. Miss Jones asked.

Jim started to answer the question but all the tugging and pulling that had happened put too much strain on the thin string waistband and it snapped. The flimsy loincloth floated slowly to the floor landing on Jim's. feet. Jim, dumbstruck, was frozen in place. All he could do was to look down at his penis, it had never looked harder. It was throbbing and twitching with its deep pink head starting to leak fluid.

The classroom was totally stunned. There in the front of the class he stood a completely naked young man sporting a huge erection. Everyone was mesmerized and astonished at the site.

"Jim...Jim...JIM," it finally registered that someone was shouting his name. He turned toward the classroom door to discover the principal standing there staring at his naked erection. Jim also noticed numerous fellow students in the hallway gawking at him.

Jim slowly turned his head toward Miss Jones with a blank look on his face. She was now standing next to him. she reached out and lightly touched his shoulder bringing him out of the transfixed state he had slipped into.

Shaking his head several times as if to try and clear it Jim looked around the room seeing all the astonished faces. Suddenly everything came back to him. He looked down to see his exposed erect penis throbbing and dripping pre cum. Realizing his situation he covers himself with both hands and starts to sprint to the back of the room to recover his clothes.

Not noticing the wet spot at his feet, created by his dribbling penis, Jim slips stumbles and falls flat on his back onto Miss Jonne's desk. Jim now resembled a sundial with his erect penis pointing straight up toward the ceiling. From this vantage point it gave the classroom the underside view of his throbbing penis.

Jim surmised the situation and began to sob. He was completely embarrassed and humiliated. He couldn't stop crying, he didn't know what to cover with his hands, his penis or his face. He just kept moving them back and forth.

How could this have happened to him. He would be the laughing stock of the school. They all knew what he looked like under his clothes. Naked and hard in the classroom for everyone to ogle. Everyone there knew exactly what his penis looked like when it got erect. How would he be able to look anyone in the eye again. Totally and completely humiliated.

12