All Comments on 'Claudia'

by MILowner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
postrypostryover 7 years ago

what a devious bastard Sir is.

MILownerMILownerover 7 years agoAuthor
Slut

It's amazing what can happen when you stumble across an eager slut ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Finally tucked in a men's public restroom!

It was a command during my pledge week. I had no choice if I wanted to be admitted into their Sorority.

I was to sit there with my thong down around my ankles with my shaved pussy nakedly exposed and to await whoever came in the door.

Previously, the several weeks before, I was raped by four BLACK Fraternity brothers in all three of my holes. Some of them raped me more than once. This was long enough that even though I had been raped I began to realize that there were some of it that I found at that I actually enjoyed.

The door opened ad this really BLACK guy came in. He immediately stopped and stared at my nakedness. He smiled broadly and while still staring at my nakedness he started unzipping his pants

Continuing looking at me, his smile got bigger. He had a really big BLACK cock that looked rock hard.. He simply walked to me, smiled wider and asked me if I was waiting for him.

I smiled nervously and softly said "YES". He told me to pull my blouse up. I wasn't wearing a brawl so my breasts flopped out free. He told me to stand, his big hands immediately grabbed my erect nipples, twisting and rolling my nipples rather roughly.

GOD that had my pussy flooding fluids.

He had one hand around his Big BLACK cock and was slowly stroking it. Its head was shiny and dripping his precum fluids. He pulled my head to it and told me to lick it. I did! He told me to suck it. I did.

I eagerly slipped my horny red lips tightly and started truly sucking it! It felt so warm and wet as I really got into to licking and sucking his magnificent beautifully hard BLACK Cock. YUMMY!

Everything after that just went by as though in a flash. Suddenly my mouth was flooded with his warm delicious cum. I had to really work swallowing it all. WOW, that man could cum!! Some of his warm cum spilled out and was streaming down upon my breasts..

He immediately started rubbing it all over my breasts. The delicious aroma got me even hotter!

He pulled me up, quickly turned me around, bent me over and truly slammed his cock deeply into me me. I remember screaming, not in pain since my bald pussy was drenched and sloppily wet!

His hard clock kept slamming into me really deep. My GOD, I'd thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I'd never ever been fucked like that!

Unfortunately he didn't last long enough for me. I was cumming over and over, again and again. I'd never cum so hard and so often.

He quickly pulled out, spun me around, and had me lick and suck his marvelous, still erect, cock. He button upped, then gave me a card and told me that I'd better call him at seven tomorrow night. He said that we would continue with me. I nervously, but eagerly, I promised that I would.

We continued meeting, at first once a week, but later it got to many nights a week. I loved it!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid and ugly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous