Claudia's Transformation

Story Info
Suburban Housewife set up by husband with her older brother.
2.4k words
4.04
7.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people in this story are over eighteen. This is only a fantasy, although the names and descriptions are remarkedly similar to real people and their emotional connections within their family. I do not condone violence against women, but I needed to add a small amount because the real Claudia would not easily succumb to her older brother without drugs and some pressure. If you know these kind of characters, please include in the comments.

Claudia was feeling a little woozy. She finished the bottle of iced Mocha that Mike had left her before he went out of town for a research trip to Sacramento. Little did she know he had spiked it with a special blend of GBH and Ecstasy. The 58-year-old brunette felt a tingling in her 105-pound petite 5-foot, 4-inch frame as she set the house alarm at ten o'clock on this First of April night. She looks in the mirror of the entryway before proceeding to sit on the living room sofa of their suburban Bay Area home. She feels lightheaded and smiles at the thought of how youthful she looks. "I guess I'm reflecting on my reflection," she uncharacteristically giggles. She always is mistaken for younger than her actual age.

At forty, she was still carded at bars. At fifty-five, she was often thought to be in her early forties. Now at sixty-eight, she looks more like an attractive, athletic fifty-year-old. The conservative silk pajamas she wears, with the front buttoned top, brushes against the nipples of her still firm 34B breasts giving her a tingle. She is tempted to reach into the top and stroke the hardened button of her soft brown areola but resisted. It is not the type of thing she does. She leans back and wishes Mike was here. She suddenly feels the need to snuggle, even more if the mood is right. It is quiet in the dimly lit room as the neighbors on both sides of the house are away for the Easter weekend. Feeling both restless and tired, she drifts off into a half-asleep world.

Her older brother Alec approaches the front door, hidden from the street by the high hedge in front of the house, He had met with Mike earlier that day at a local bar and was given a house key and the code to the house alarm system. Mike had assured him that Claudia usually ate a piece of chocolate and drank her iced mocha every night around ten before reading herself to sleep. It was now ten thirty and Alec is excited at the prospect of enjoying the chance to finally take his youngest sister's sweet cunt. He really always wanted her. His first wife Marilyn objected to role-playing brother sister until he got rough and hurt her. Marilyn then obeyed her husband, even stealing some of Claudia's underwear when they lived next door before Mike and Claudia moved to California. Family pussy was the best kind, Alec thought. Mike had warned him that Claudia would not be willing. She had never had another man. Even though she was more than fond of her brother, she was too reserved to have sex with another man, much less the brother who was five years older. Incest was so alien that it never occurred to her. Alec bet Mike that she would change her mind by the end of the evening.

Claudia is still in a dream like state, feeling stimulated. She reflects on how she felt as a bride, nervous but ready to explore, to give herself to the one and only man she ever truly loved. Of course she dated in high school, Scott and then John. But neither went beyond hand holding. Before Mike, the important two men in her life were her father and her brother. Both were solid men who were self reliant and capable of taking charge. Both were engineers, who could be counted on to do anything with their strong hands. Her father treated her like a princess, with special hugs and welcoming her help on any project around the house. Her brother Alec was her rock, her refuge when her parents nearly divorced her junior year of high school. She spent Christmas vacation at his San Diego apartment when he was finishing college. That was when she saw a man's penis in real life for the first time. She had lived a sheltered life, but there were a couple of times her virgin world was opened to reality. The first time was when her sister Denise took her to see an X-rated movie in the city.

Deep Throat shocked her while making her curious. The second time was when Staying with Alec and his best friend Larry. The two young men shared an apartment and unused to having a teen staying with them, they sometimes didn't cover up very well when coming from the shower in the morning before university classes. With a tingle in private areas of her mind and body, Claudia remembered the accidental exposure of their cocks. She was surprise at how different they were. Larry's was soft and skinny, hanging a few inches between his pasty white legs. For some reason she saw her brother Alec's more often. Usually it was soft also, but unlike Larry's it was thick and much longer. Two times. Alec came out of the shower with his cock hard and almost eight inches of thick, veined flesh sticking straight out of the gap in his towel. She remembers with warmth the dreams that inspired for years. The day after the second lingering sighting of Alec's accidental exposure Claudia was reluctantly sent back home to her parents.

She hears the front door open but is too dizzy to open her eyes. Alec shuts the door and silences the alarm. As the homes are far apart and Mike told him the neighbors are gone, he wasn't worried about noise. He sees Claudia in her pajamas on the sofa and quickly strips off all his clothes, freeing his rock-hard cock. He quietly goes over to the sofa and sits next to Claudia, wrapping his arms around her and begins kissing her soft lips. Claudia is confused. Has Mike returned to fulfill the yearning she suddenly has in her body? Without opening her eyes, she returns the kiss with open mouth and welcomes his probing tongue. Alec unbuttons his little sister's silk pajama top and begins to caress her breasts, slightly sagging but remarkably firm for her age. He hears her breath quicken. He pulls her down to the floor and straddles her, his cock pushes at her open mouth.

Claudia panics. Mike knows she doesn't like it in the mouth. She thinks it's dirty. What is happening? She opens her eyes and sees her brother's face on the attacker who has her pinned down. Is she hallucinating? Why does this demon, this incubus, have Alec's face? Why does it have his beautiful cock, long remembered? Is she in a nightmare? She wants to get away but is conflicted. Too weak to effectively fight, frightened at the thought of being violated, yet her body is sending mixed signals as she feels moistness between her legs. He has always protected her, now her brother is scaring her. It is real. "No, don't do this. I'm your sister. This is wrong. Please, Alec, please it's me!" Even as she cries out, the last phrase sounds half like an invitation. No, she isn't offering herself to him, her brother so strong and handsome. She isn't asking him to take her, is she? No that can't be right.

Alec knows that she is not ready to give in. She will need some persuasion. He decides to subdue her with a slap across the face. She stops calling out but still struggles. He then grabs her nipple and gives a vicious twist. "Stop fighting me or you will get worse. I've wanted you since I was in high school, but you were too young. Five years apart, we might as well been fifty years apart." She stops and stares in shock. "When you were sixteen and I was twenty-one, I wanted you, but I was already engaged to Colleen. Didn't you ever wonder why I married somebody that looked like you, was your age?" Alec remembers the short lived joy of pretending he had his sister. Claudia and Colleen appeared to be twins except in body shape. Almost identical in countenance, height, dark hair and slim hips, but Colleen had huge 44DD outsized breasts, Claudia was petite with 34Bs, a perfect handful. He twists her nipple again, painfully, and he feels resistance slip away.

He pushes off her and orders her to stand. As she does, swaying slightly and staring at him with confusion and a little fear, he grabs the pajama bottoms and rips the delicate silk garment from her body. He then orders her to take off her top and her baby-blue bikini panty. Claudia's head is spinning from the slap and her tit hurts from Alec's mistreatment. Although it should be wrong, she knows that stripping is what she must do. Claudia's family love for her brother overcomes the nightmare scenario she begins to understand is inevitable. Still confused by the drugs coursing through her body, her desire to obey, to be cared for by her brother conquers the last vestige of modesty and spousal fidelity that remains. She feels her pussy now more than moist, as a trickle runs down her leg while she stands before her brother, totally naked. Then Alec tells her to kneel, and she complies.

He grabs the kneeling Claudia by the hair and brings her mouth to the tip of his cock. "Open!" he demands, and after pulling her hair she parts her lips and is forced forward to engulf his cock. He begins roughly, to break down the last wisps of resistance by literally fucking her face. Shoving her head back and forth, his thick cock jams partly down her throat before slightly going back to be worshiped with her tongue. She alternates between gagging and moaning in an uncharacteristic wanton manner. Acceptance grows and Claudia begins to actively participate in sucking the vaguely familiar cock, as powerful it appeared over fifty years ago. Alec feels a surge of virility as he shoots his first load into Claudia's mouth before finishing on her face and breasts. Claudia swallows the salty offering, getting more turned on than ever in her life.

Alec pushes her down, so she is on her hands and knees as he decides Claudia needs a little doggy style. He begins to slowly enter a surprisingly wet and welcoming cunt with a hard cock that didn't soften after spewing in her mouth. As he picks up the pace, he hears her mumble something. He swats her ass and tells her to speak up. "Harder." she whispers. "Say it louder, what do you want?" he demands. "Harder!" she shouts, "Fuck me harder!" Her brother begins to fuck her hard and fast.

She can't explain, can't understand, can't rationalize, but Claudia feels that she wants Alec to take her, use her and treat her like a slut that she never knew resided in her heart. She had a small orgasm when he first entered her vagina, another larger breathtaking orgasm when he began stroking inside her pussy and now the biggest, mind-blowing explosion when he fucked her cunt like a piece of meat. More, she wants more. She repeats, "Fuck me harder, Alec my brother. Fuck your little sister, your slut!" Alec feels her cunt squeeze his cock like it never wants it to leave. He comes a second time inside and finishes spurting on her butt and back. Unbelievable, he thinks, I'm still hard and horny. It has been a long time since he had this much stamina. Going for a hat trick, he places the head of his cock against the pink, tight pucker of her asshole.

Claudia feels a log split open her virgin ass and it triggers an alien reaction. Anytime Mike tried to finger her shithole, she grew cold and refused him entry. Now, Alec is fucking her in the ass, and it triggers a lust in overdrive. Not only does she welcome his twenty-minute ramming fuck stick in her tight ass, but she also comes repeatedly until he splurges hot cream inside her for the third time. As he withdraws, she inexplicitly feels the need to bring his cock back to life. Alec reclines on the floor and watches this sixty-eight-year-old good and devoted sister begin to lick and suck on his slick, shit covered limp dick. Soon he is ready for more. For the next five hours Claudia and Alec fucked, licked, bit, and spanked their way all over the living room. Knocking over tables, smashing family photos and crystal vases, tearing upholstery from the sofa and chairs, they were in a frenzied orgy of hedonistic, nonstop, unbridled sex. They fucked like never before. As dawn breaks, Alec gets dressed without a word. He looks at the woman and make a note to call Mike and inform him that Mike lost his bet. However, he now has a totally submissive and pliable wife. Have fun, Mike.

Her brother is now gone. Claudia sits in the middle of chaos, wondering how she feels about the last hours. She reflects on how she has changed and is unsure of what the future holds. What will she tell her husband, Mike? Will she submit to him like she did last night to Alec? What did last night make her. She obviously isn't the prim suburban housewife she pretended to be. With her well used asshole, her dripping cunt or her semen covered face was she now a whore? After willingly and enthusiastically committing incest with Alec, was she ready to fuck anyone else? There will be a family reunion this July. Will Alec make her a slut again? Who else would she welcome between her legs? Could she ever go back to the way she was? Slowly she puts her fingers in her cunt and begins to rub her hungry clit. Mike has two brothers. We have six nephews, too. A three-way with Alec and Colleen, or even Alec and my sister Denise.

Her mind slowly fogged over, and even as it did, she vaguely thought of her own father, is so much like Alec and he loves her.