All Comments on 'Clem and Tracy Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

It's your story and you tell it like it is. Nice simple love story about two people falling in love. Five stars from me.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excellent tale. Well done.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Wonderful ending!

5

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956about 2 years ago

Loved it. As good as the rest of your stories, definitely worthy of 5 stars. Loved the comment about football, feel the same way. Keep up the good work.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

Engaging story. Rounded up to a 5. I always look for your submissions.

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Excellent story and very sweet. I always expect the best and you never disappoint me.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

I was very happy to see the next chapter of this story because I just loved the first part. Was not disappointed with this chapter either, solid five stars. As for the ending, couldn't be any better, unless it was that Clem had knock the stuffing out of the dickhead DA for being such a conceited jerk. Guess it was better that Tracy just told him off and let it go. Well done.

OlympusMons90OlympusMons90about 2 years ago

Well done! Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
well well

It's not that its bad, but really, i've not met many characters with a split personality more than Clem has. No wonder he has two different names and no one really uses his proper name. He goes from bully to likeable, from caring to ignorant, from 50 to 15 years old in ten seconds. I hope he doesn't go totally off the rails in years to come. Have to round it down to even it up, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story. Very loving. I loved it. 5stats

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story. Having a child in cooperated through the it just made it that more enjoyable. Another 10 stars. I've finished your list of great stories, Waiting To see more. Love your stile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your last sentence is exactly right. It drew the story together to a proper ending. A great story 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My second time reading this great story, and it was as great as the first time. 11 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for another great story. I really enjoyed the interaction of the daughter mixed through the story. She fit right in. 12 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your right, it did end without the kids growing up, but your also right that it would have taken away the reason how they got there in the first place. Again another great story. 10 stars. Maby latter on you can have a story on the kids growing, and having their own story.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

Great love story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm not disappointed at all. You have to finish a story somewhere, and finishing slowly with the kids adjusting to growing up, is the right place to leave to leave it. Another great stoey. 15 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read most of your story before, and finished it today. I'm glad you finished it the way you did. I really enjoyed your ending. I gave you a 15 stars then, and your new ending put the frosting on the cake. another 15 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Reading it again was just as good as the first time. You're a great writer. Another 15 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Disappointing. Not because it wasn’t well written (it was) but because there was no sense of the wonderment of two deeply wounded people coming together. It was wham bam, let’s picnic.. feed a few carrots… have a picnic… oh your my destiny. You are a far better writer than that.

afosi2604afosi26046 months ago

No disappointment here. Two fragile people making themselves and a small child happy. I enjoyed reading it and don't need any more.

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Love the story. It was great. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES