All Comments on 'Click and Collect: Service Call'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 2 years ago

AMAZING! Super hot and original, well done! 5 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I sure hope Hayley volunteers for a new model

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stories! Just one issue, they are self-contained but it's nicer to read them in order. I think this should list second last?

cat833942cat833942about 1 year ago

Bit of a change of direction from the earlier parts, but that works well, it keeps things fresh and interesting, and it is good to see another side of this business. To see more ways that the clients want to get service, and that they are more than just a one trick pony, although the last part already proved that with the table :)

Just would be nice if it was more obvious which order to read the parts in, in case it matters and they build on each other.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

Alphabetical order - or, go to my author page... there's a detailed timeline including how these fit in with other story arcs.

TyrantDenTyrantDen3 months ago

Can never .tell if these are supposed to be permanent installations.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

Excellent !!! Good "clean" fun, LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...