"Click, Click, Click" Ch. 02

Story Info
What could possibly happen if mom came back?
12.3k words
4.59
16.1k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 04/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

"CLICK, CLICK, CLICK"

Ch. 02

By Ghostwalker

(with input by TheIrishLass)

"Click, click, click."

I listened to the now familiar, and still alluring, sound of high heels as I sat at the kitchen table. "Good Morning, sweetheart," I said without even looking up.

"Good Morning, yourself," came the response.

"That voice!!" I screamed in my head as I spun around and found myself looking into a pair of piercing, emerald-green eyes.

"MOM?" I blurted, as I spit out some of the cereal I'd been eating.

"Yep, it's me," she replied as if her being here was the most natural thing in the world.

"I... I thought you were Connie," I tried to explain as I choked down the rest of my cereal... but I'm getting ahead of myself.

My mom and dad married just after they graduated from high school and mom supported him as he continued with college to get a degree in Chemical Engineering. While he was in college she also became pregnant but life was great according to them... at least for a while.

After he graduated, dad found a job and mom worked part-time while spending the rest of the time raising and taking care of me. Unfortunately, as dad advanced in the company, he spent less and less time at home with us, frequently being sent on trips that lasted from a few days to a week or more. So, it wasn't too surprising when, just before my 17th birthday, things completely fell apart. It seems that mom had found somebody else who was able to give her the attention she needed both in and out of the bedroom and she wanted a divorce. And so it went. They divorced, mom moved in with her 'gentleman friend', and I stayed with my dad.

Now flash forward two years. Dad met Connie at work where she was employed as a research assistant. They dated, they became lovers, they got married. Once again everything seemed great... or maybe not. Apparently, dad wasn't able to satisfy Connie's needs either which is where I came into the picture. To make a long story short, Connie and I became lovers, while she and dad got a quiet divorce, but nothing in life, at least not mine, is ever that simple.

You see, a few months ago, my mom came back into our lives. Things hadn't worked out between her and her 'friend' so she'd moved out and now had a condo of her own. Somehow she and dad hooked up and he ended up spending more and more nights at her place... that was until last night...

"Don't worry about it. I understand. It must be a little strange to see me back here especially dressed like this," she finished as she looked down at herself.

Up to that point, I hadn't even noticed that all she was wearing was one of my dad's white dress shirts, which did little to hide the dark shadow of her nipples or her red panties, along with a pair of red high heels. And to make matters worse, she only had the shirt closed with one button allowing it to flutter open when she twisted or moved quickly.

"Yeah, kinda," I said unable to take my eyes off her. Life had been good to her since she'd divorced my dad or maybe she had just been good to herself. Her previously mousy-brown hair, which she'd always worn in a bun, had been replaced by long tresses of sun-bleached blonde that cascaded over her shoulders and down to the upper curves of her bust. Her body was tanned and toned and, from what I could see, she'd stopped wearing a bra. "Not bad for a 40-year-old woman," I thought before remembering she was my mom and averting my eyes.

Pretending not to notice my stare, she asked, "So what do you have planned for the day?"

"Nothing much. I've only have a couple of weeks left before I go back to school and I want to take care of some last-minute details."

Never being one to 'beat around the bush' as the saying goes, she asked, "Have you thought about what Connie might want to do?" as she took a sip from the cup of coffee she'd poured herself.

"Actually, I've been thinking about that a lot. I was hoping to talk to her and dad about it tonight."

"I think that's an excellent idea especially since your dad and I have something we want to talk to both of you about as well."

"Like wha...?" I began to ask but she was already heading down the hallway to my old room where she had spent the night with my dad.

The rest of the day seemed a jumble as one task seemed to lead to two or three others. I finally finished just after 5 PM and when I walked in the door, I found everyone sitting around the dinner table getting ready to eat. "Sorry I'm late," I called over my shoulder as I rushed to the bathroom to wash up. I returned a few moments later and I was treated to some of my favorite foods. (I should have known something was up right then and there.)

Dinner was delicious and after cleaning the table, we all headed to the living room. Unlike other nights, my mom came along and started the conversation by asking, "So what did you do today, Jim?"

Taken by surprise, I ran through the things I'd done while leaving a few things out until I'd had a chance to talk with Connie privately.

Afterward, my dad spoke up, "Well, I have some good news. Your mom and I are getting back together and she's moving back in here."

Instead of looking at him, I found myself looking at Connie. I could see the uncertainty in her eyes at the announcement.

Silently, she stood and walked to the bedroom we shared.

"I'll be right back," I said as I followed her.

In the room, I found her sitting on the edge of the bed, tears running down her cheeks. "What's up?" I asked as I bent on one knee in front of her.

"What do you think? I came here as your father's girlfriend before becoming his wife, then I became his ex-wife and your lover. Now he's going back with your mom and you're going off to college. I don't think I heard anything in the conversation about me and what I'm supposed to do," she whispered as the tears continued to roll down her face.

I had been thinking about something for quite a while and though I hadn't planned on it happening this way I knew that now was the moment. "Do you remember asking me if I knew the difference between loving someone and being 'in love' with someone?"

"Yeah... so?" she replied, uncertainly.

"And do you remember telling me how you were 'in love' with me?" I asked as I wiped the tears from her cheeks and chin.

"Yeah," she answered, still unsure of where I was going with the conversation.

"Do you also remember what my answer was?"

She sat quietly for a few moments before replying, "You never said how you felt one way or the other."

"You're right, I didn't. The reason I didn't say anything was because I honestly didn't know what I felt. Now I do. I'm 'IN LOVE' with you. I want you to be my best friend, my partner, my lover, and..." I paused briefly, "my wife," I finished as I pulled out the small box I'd picked up from the jeweler earlier in the day. "I had planned on doing this more romantically but it seems fate has a different plan," I continued as I opened the box to reveal a gold ring with inlaid diamonds. "Will you marry me?"

Surprise, shock, disbelief, awe,... all of them seemed to flow over her before she leaned forward and took my face in her hands. Gently, she drew me to her as she replied, "Yes," before placing her lips on mine.

My mind whirled at the thought that this beautiful woman would say 'yes' until I thought I would explode. Pulling from her, I grabbed her hand as I stood and slipped the ring on her finger. Then, I kissed her again and headed for the door almost dragging her with me. "I think there's something we need to tell my parents," I said proudly.

"Actually there are two things."

"Two?"

"Can I ask you a question, now?"

"Sure," I replied as I turned towards her.

"Do you remember when this all started, I told you that there were certain things your father couldn't seem to be able to do anymore?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, one of those things was having children. We tried, as I'm sure you know, but it never worked. So how do you feel about having kids?"

"I'd love to have children with you," I said. "One, two, five, ten... I don't care just so long as they're with you."

A look of relief beamed from her as she smiled. "I'm glad to know that... daddy."

"Daddy?" I replied until I suddenly understood. "You mean... I'm going to be... we're going to have...?"

"Yep. I'm pregnant. Almost 5 weeks from what I can tell."

Sweeping her into my arms, I carried her back into the living room yelling, "She said 'Yes'. We're gonna get married."

My parents jumped from their seats and began congratulating us as I continued, "... and you're gonna be grandparents."

They faltered for the briefest of moments, and I could tell they had a million questions they wanted to ask. Instead, they spread their arms and enveloped us in them. "I knew it. I knew it," my mother kept saying. "I just knew it. I remember looking the same way when I was pregnant with Jim," she bubbled.

The rest of the evening flew by in a blur until sometime after midnight we said our "Good nights." As if by some unspoken agreement, dad and mom headed into their old room while Connie and I headed for mine.

Slowly helping her undress, I marveled at her beauty. Standing 5-foot, 6 inches in stocking feet, she always wears high heels so she's closer to 5-foot, 9. Her hair is a soft auburn but the sun has somehow made the reddish hue even more noticeable. Her eyes are the color of a milk chocolate and her once creamy-white skin has bronzed because of the hours she's spent in the backyard tanning until her freckles were barely noticeable. Fortunately for me, many of those hours of tanning were done 'au natural' so there's hardly any sign of tan lines. Add all of that to a 36D-27-38 figure perfectly balanced on a pair of long statuesque legs and it's no wonder that guys whistle at her when she walks by.

After I finished, she turned and helped me undress. I guess the best way to describe myself

is to say I have a 'swimmer's body.' At 6 feet tall, I'm lean and well muscled, especially in the shoulders since I swim the 'butterfly stroke'. My hair is sandy-brown. I have my mom's green eyes and, like Connie, I have a pretty good tan though not an 'all over' tan as she refers to it.

Now nude, we stood in the soft light of the bedside lamp wrapped in each other's arms.

"Are you sure?" she asked quietly.

"Sure about what?"

"Us... marriage... the baby," she continued. "You're just starting your life. You've got at least four years of college ahead of you. Are you sure you want to get strapped down to a woman who's 6 years older than you and about to have a kid?"

I had already asked these same questions over and over again since she'd told me she was pregnant so I had no doubts of what I felt or what I wanted. Kissing her on the forehead I replied, "Absolutely! I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"But you're only 19...," she started.

"So? How old does a person have to be to know what they want?"

The only answer I got was a sigh as I felt her body melt against mine.

Silently, we pulled apart and slipped into my old bed. I 'spooned' behind her, slipping one arm under her head while wrapping the other over her chest.

"I could get used to this," she whispered.

"What?"

"A smaller bed. It's a lot more... mmmm... intimate."

Laughing softly, I pulled her closer as I drifted off.

How long I may have slept I'm not sure but the reason I woke up was obvious as I heard the bumping of the headboard in my parent's room hitting the wall.

"Wha...?" I mumbled.

"Shhhhhhh," Connie whispered as she placed a finger over my lips. "Your parents."

"I thought when dad got us the new bed...,"

"Apparently not."

"How long...?"

"Almost a half an hour," she answered wistfully.

"I guess love does make a big difference," I murmured into her ear.

"I guess it does," she replied as she snuggled back against me, rubbing her ass against my growing cock.

For some unknown, crazy reason I suddenly rapped on the wall and called out, "Get a room."

The answer was even more surprising as I heard my mother call back, "We already have one," as the bumping on the wall resumed.

I groaned as I pulled a pillow over my head.

Connie had other ideas though. She pressed herself against me and began to slowly grind her buttocks against my shaft.

Instantly, it began to respond.

"I love the feel of your hard cock pressing against me," she purred as she pushed back against me harder and harder until suddenly she stopped.

I had no idea what to expect next until I felt the covers move as she raised her leg and draped it over mine, locking it behind my knees.

Unseen, her hand slid between her legs and found my lust-engorged member nestled in the valley between her ass cheeks. I was still only half awake when I felt her wrap her hand around the shaft, drawing it lower and I felt her shiver as the head of it briefly nudged against the opening to her 'brownie' hole. "Maybe someday," she whispered as my cock slid free of the warm, fleshy furrow. The next thing I felt was her guiding the tip of my cock to the opening of her womanhood.

Whether from the hormonal changes caused by her pregnancy or the 'thump, thump, thump' of my parent's headboard against the wall I'll probably never know, but her inner thighs were already saturated with the juices flowing from her.

Shifting slightly, she realigned herself as she guided my cock to her lust-engorged opening. "Push," she whispered as she pressed back against me.

I quickly found myself buried inside a warm, wet, undulating monster as the muscles of her pussy grabbed me, pulling me deeper and deeper.

"Fuck me, baby," she muttered. "Fill me with your cock. Give me another load of your marvelous cum."

Repositioning the arm under her head, I slid it lower and found one of her luscious breasts, squeezing it, as I trapped a nipple between my index and middle fingers. A humming sensation vibrated against my chest as I felt her moan. Using my other hand, I draped it over her hip and brushed across her pubic fur quickly finding the top of her slit. Gently, I explored the area until I found her clit.

Her body quivered and a hiss resounded from her as she reached backward and placed her hand on my hip, "Yesssssssssssss."

What I felt next was something I'd only read about as the muscles of her love tunnel began to roll up and down the length of my cock, squeezing and releasing, over and over again, It was almost like the images I'd seen of a large snake consuming its prey. Instinctively, I wanted to move but when I did, she held me in place whispering, "Don't move. Just flex the muscles in your cock." (I was later to learn this is one aspect of Tantric sex but at that moment all it felt like was some form of medieval torture.)

Gradually, I felt the tempo of her inner movements increase and all I could do was match them Each time her muscles squeezed my cock, I flexed the muscles increasing its size and length before relaxing and starting again.

"That's it, lover. Fuck me with your long, beautiful cock. Fill my pussy with it. Love me... fuck me... flex your cock muscles and stretch me," she crooned softly.

Suddenly, I felt her stiffen as her hand slammed down on her pussy trapping mine beneath it. A flood of fluids squirted from her, saturating both of us and the bed sheets, and her mouth opened wide as if to scream but not a sound came out.

It felt as if an electric shock surged from her body to mine releasing the pent-up load of cum that I hadn't even realized was there, rocketing up the length of my shaft and splattering strand after strand over her inner core.

At that exact moment, I heard a loud groan filtering through the walls followed by, "Fffuuuuuuccckkk."

After that, everything seemed to go silent, as if frozen in place. Then, I heard my mother laugh lightly followed by something being said between them. Connie and I lay there, not moving or saying a word until we heard the sound of their bed shifting and then silence. (If my father and mother had heard the two of us I didn't know and would never ask.) Wrapped in each other's arms, my slowly-softening cock still trapped inside of her, Connie and I fell asleep.

When I awoke the next morning the sun was already shining through the window and the space where Connie had been the night before was empty. I quickly slipped on a pair of swimming trunks and was heading towards the backyard to look for her when I was stopped dead in my tracks by what I saw when I entered the kitchen. There, sitting at the table were my mom and Connie, each with a glass of OJ in front of them.

Their hair was disheveled and 'wind-blown', while their eyes sparkled with an intensity that I had rarely seen in either of them. Their smiles spoke volumes and they both had a look of satisfaction that is frequently referred to as a 'just fucked' look. This was only intensified by the womanly aroma of sex that filled the room. Yet it was the sight of how they were dressed, or rather barely dressed, that brought me to a standstill.

Connie was wearing one of my old red jerseys which covered everything without actually covering anything at all because of the large openings in the mesh. She wasn't wearing a bra which meant that her nipples were peeking through the holes for anyone to see and there wasn't even a hint of a shadow to indicate she was wearing any panties. And, of course, she was wearing a pair of heels, in this case, red ones to match the jersey.

Mom sat directly across from her. Once again, she was wearing one of Dad's dress shirts but this time it wasn't buttoned at all. It was only because of how she was sitting that it didn't fall open to reveal what was, or wasn't, underneath and, like Connie, she was wearing heels, though hers were black.

They sat there, staring at me, until I finally mumbled, "Hey."

"Good Morning," they said in unison before mom continued. "Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

"Ummm, yeah, I'm okay. I was... ahhhh... just heading to the pool to swim a few laps."

"Okay," she muttered, knowingly, as she looked up at the wall clock. "I need to get going anyway. I've got a lot to do today," she finished as she glanced at Connie and gave her a small nod. Then she got up, grabbed the front of dad's shirt, and held it closed as she took her glass to the sink and left the room, the clicking sound of her heels echoing down the hall behind her.

Not 'all' of her left though, as I noticed a pool of fluids on the chair where she'd been sitting and a scattered trail of droplets following her path.

I stood there, my mouth hanging open slightly before I looked at Connie.

"Three times," she whispered, an impish grin on her face.

I continued to stand there shaking my head in disbelief.

"So what are your plans for the day?" she asked bringing me back to reality.

"I wanted to talk to you about that," I said as I leaned against the refrig. "Last night we didn't get a chance to talk a lot about our plans."

"I like the sound of that OUR part," she said, contently.

"First I need to tell you a few things... but let me finish before you say anything..."

She leaned back and folded her arms across her chest, "I'm listening."

"I'm not going to school as planned," I blurted out. Immediately, I saw the look on her face as she began to get up. "Wait, wait... It's not like I'm not going. I'm just not going to the one I had originally planned on. I've spent a lot of time the last couple of weeks looking at alternatives and I found one. The university has a satellite campus, which is only about 10 miles from here. I contacted them and they've offered me a fully-paid scholarship if I'll come there and be on their swim team." A look of relief flowed

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers