"Click, Click, Click" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm. Sweet and salty at the same time," she muttered as she increased the tempo of her hand movements.

"Damn you're good at that, mom," I croaked as I watched her hand glide up and down my shaft.

If there is such a thing as an 'Expert Cocksucker" my mother definitely fits into the category. She pursed her lips and pressed my cock head against them. I felt her lips part, imitating the lips between the junction of her legs. A deep primal rumble echoed through my chest as I flexed my hips, driving past the temporary obstruction and into the warm wetness of her mouth. Instantly, she tightened her teeth around the rim of my cock head, trapping it in place as her tongue attacked the nerves under the crown. A warm flush overwhelmed me yet I shivered as if standing in the icy cold of Winter. Time meant nothing as she took inch-by-inch of my iron-hard rod into her mouth, slathering it with her tongue until it hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag, before pulling back until just the head remained between her lips.

I didn't even think about it as I began to drive my cock in and out of her mouth.

"Slow down, lover," she purred as she placed her hand at the base of my cock to slow my thrusts. Soon, the wet, squishy sound of "Gawk... Gawk... Gawk," filled the room as her head bobbed up and down the length of my cock. She reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks to add leverage while gently tickling the brown hole between them.

Over and over, I felt my balls rise and tighten in my sack only to have her change tempo or what she was doing to me to stop me from cumming.

"Not quite yet, baby. There's still more to come," she whispered as she sat up, lifted her breasts, and gently rubbed her nipples across my cock lubricating the sensitive nubs with my pre-cum.

I wanted nothing more in life at that moment than the push her down on the floor and fuck her but something inside told me she had a lot more planned for me.

"Time for some fun," she chided as she wrapped her thumb and first two fingers around the base of my cock while using the other hand to hold her tit out. What happened next I'd only seen in porn movies as she took my cock and slapped it against her nipples. A thrill ran through me from head to toe

One, two, three, five, ten... I lost count of how many times she did it as she shifted from one nipple to the other and back again.

"That's it, baby. Slap mommy's titties with your cock. Ohhhhh... make my titties bounce with your big cock."

I watched as red marks appeared on her tits and I knew it would only be a few more minutes, at best, before I came... but she must have sensed it too.

"Almost there," she purred. "Just one more thing I want to do...," she teased as she repositioned herself, trapping my cock between her tits. Then, she pressed her warm, soft pillows together and began rocking up and down the length.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I sighed.

"Do you like fucking mommy's titties? Do you like how it feels to have them wrapped around your cock?" she grunted in tempo to her movements.

The sight of her tits sliding up and down my shaft while she pulled and twisted her nipples added to the excitement of the moment. "So wicked," I grunted. "You're acting like such a slut."

"Who says I'm acting?" she joked as she increased her pace.

I have no idea when, or how, but I suddenly realized my hands had slid from her head and were cupping her tits, holding them in place as I drove my cock in and out of her tunnel of spongy flesh almost hitting her chin each time. Once again, I felt the rumbling in my groin like a volcano getting ready to erupt and, once again, she must have sensed some change because she tilted her head down capturing the head of my cock in her mouth each time I thrust upwards. For the next several moments the room was filled with the sound of "Pop, Pop, Pop," each time I withdrew my cock from her mouth.

"That's it, baby. Fuck your mommy's tits. Push your cock into my mouth and let me taste your man-cream," she muttered when my cock exited her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," I grunted.

"Do it, baby. Cum all over your mommy's tits. Cover them with your cum," she said in a deep sensuous tone before she lowered her head again, this time engulfing my cock as deeply as she could.

The warmth of her mouth, the sensation of my cock gliding up and down between her tits, the language she was using... all of it drove me closer and closer to a point of no return. I knew I had to do something... anything... and quick... so I reached down and hooked my hands under her armpits, lifting her up and right off her feet before tossing her onto the couch.

"AAAiiiiiieeeeeeeee," she wailed as she flew through the air.

"Two can play that game," I said as I dropped to the floor between her spread legs.

Her panties had slid to the side and I saw the mysterious place I'd come from years before. The outer lips were puffy and red from her arousal while the inner lips looked like the petals of a pink rose. Both shimmered in the candlelight from the juices that covered them. Even the delicate coating of brunette fur that surrounded her treasure was capped by glistening diamonds of moisture, while the dark, mysterious tunnel between beckoned to me, trying to draw me into its depths. To make matters, and my cock, even harder the heady aroma that wafted from her tugged on me like a moth to a flame.

I had to fight the impulse to 'dive in' and instead started by tenderly kissing her stocking-clad inner thighs starting at her knees and slowly working my way up.

"Ohmigod... you're such a fucking tease," she groaned as she cupped her breasts, gently tugging and twisting the golden rings in her nipples.

Inch-by-inch, I moved closer to the junction between her legs, the whole time continuing to caress her thighs. Several times I grabbed the straps of her garter belt and pulled on them before letting them snap back into place. Each time I was rewarded with a hiss or a moan from between her pursed lips.

"So fucking turned on," she murmured as she draped her legs over my shoulders.

The feel of the silky-smooth material against my face sent tremors through my body. I reached around her thighs and gently ran my fingers through her pelvic hair before using my thumbs to peel open her womanhood. A trickle of her nectar ran from her opening, down the crease of her ass, and onto the couch while the intoxicating aroma that filled my nostrils caused some long-dormant, primal desire to burst into flames.

All too soon, I found myself leaning forward and kissing her nether lips just as I'd kissed the lips of her face just a few moments before. Then, ever so slowly, I slid my tongue out and pried her lips apart, running it up and down the furrow, savoring her nectar.

"Sweet, yet tangy and dry. Just like a finely-aged red wine," I thought as I probed deeper and when I hit her clit I felt the muscles of her legs and thighs tighten under my armpits, trapping me against her aroused pussy.

"Yesssssssss... right there... mmmmmmmm."

Instantly, I wrapped my lips around her clit, lightly sucking on it while flicking the tip of my tongue against the 'little man in the boat'. Her body shivered and trembled but not once did she try to push me away. Instead, she intertwined her fingers in my hair and pulled me closer.

"More... more... more...," she chanted. "So fucking turned on. Gonna make me cum soon."

I smiled, though she couldn't see it, as I flattened out my tongue and pressed it to her clit, gently moving it in small circles, massaging the hypersensitive bundle of nerves.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuuccckkkkkkkkkk,. So fucking good... so fucking good...," she panted as her body trembled. "Gonna cum. Gonna make me cum," she croaked.

That was all I needed to hear. I quickly took 2 fingers, slid them up under my chin, and into her warm, wet, aroused pussy. I curled them slightly and ran them across the upper wall searching for her 'g-spot'.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod... just like that. So wicked... ohhhhhhh... never thought it would feel like this. Don't stop... don't ever stop... feels soooooo good," she groaned as she threw her head back.

Her hips began to pump up and down while her legs tightened around my head. I continued to drive my fingers in and out of her pussy as I pressed my flattened tongue against her clit.

"Gonna cum... ohmigod... my own son is gonna make me cum," she groaned. She bounced up and down as if an electrical current were coursing through her body, slowly spreading from her pussy to her toes and back up to the top of her head until it overloaded her and exploded from deep within with the force of a volcano. "Now... ohhhhhh... fuuuccckkk... nooowwwWWW... CUMMMIIINNNGGG," she wailed as her juices exploded from her pussy, covering my hand and face.

I pulled away just far enough to look up over her stomach and through her cleavage. Her eyes were closed and her face was flushed while a light sheen of sweat covered her forehead and upper lip. Her breathing was shallow and irregular making her breasts rise and fall like the mountains during an earthquake and I could see the muscles of her stomach convulsing as she spiraled off into orgasmic bliss.

It seemed like forever before she released me from her vice-like grip. The moment she looked down I could see the look of amazement, and embarrassment, in her eyes.

"I'm so sor...," she started only to me interrupt her.

"Shhhhhhhhh. That was probably

one of the hottest things I've had happen when I've made love to a woman."

"Connie?" she asked in a whisper as she raised an eyebrow.

"A few times but never like what you just did."

Silence filled the room until she looked down, her eyes locking with mine.

"Fuck me. I want to feel your cock deep inside me. I want to feel it stretching me. I want to feel your cock sliding in and out of me, buried deep inside of me. I want to feel it pounding me and then I want," she paused. "I want to feel you cum inside me. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum and get me pregnant."

"You sure? Up to this point, we could always call it quits but if we do this... there's no turning back."

I didn't even need to hear her response, the smoldering-hot look in her eyes said it all.

"Come up here, baby, and give me what I want," she purred, sensuously as she gently pulled me upwards by my hair.

I soon found myself straddling her, my outstretched arms under her armpits and my knees rubbing against her inner thighs while the tip of my cock brushed against her womanly treasure.

"Ohhhhhhh... right there."

"You know, you really are a slut," I murmured.

"Slut, bitch, whore... I've been called them all and more."

"I know one thing you probably haven't been called," I whispered into her ear.

"Wha...?" she started to ask but I never gave her a chance to finish.

"Mommy," I groaned as I thrust my cock into her, driving between her nether lips and into her pussy; never stopping until the head of my cock slammed against her cervix.

"AAIIEEEEEEEE," she screamed.

Instinctively, I froze, afraid I'd hurt her.

"Ohmigod... so big! It feels like I have a fucking baseball bat stuffed inside me," she groaned.

"Do you wanna stop?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"DON'T YOU DARE!! I want you to fuck me hard... and deep. Drive your cock into me and pin me to this fucking couch!" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and locked her legs around my hips. "Fuck me, baby. Pound your cock into me. Ohhhh... so fucking good."

I began to fuck her with long, slow strokes, pushing deep inside her, and then pulling back until just the tip of my cock was nestled between her pussy lips. "So fucking tight," I grunted. "Your pussy feels like a goddamn vise around my cock!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... just like that... so deep," she gasped as her fingernails gently raked across my back.

"So you like this?" I asked as I paused and flexed my muscles causing my cock to thicken.

"Oh gawd, yes. It feels so good... almost like it was made to fit me. I can feel it stretching me and at the same time I can feel every vein on your cock pulsing against the walls of my pussy."

"And how about this?" I inquired as I drew back and then plunged into her depth driving my cockhead against her cervix.

"Arrrggghhhhhh... it hurts... but it feels so good at the same time," she whimpered. "Give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. Screw me. Let me feel you. Give me your cock... give me your come... fill me... fill me full... fill me. Ride me... ride me hard. Oh gawd, this is what I need."

"You want it, you got it," I replied as I began to pump in and out of her womanly core.

"Ohhhhhhhh... it's wonderful. I'd forgotten how good it is to have a cock as big as yours inside of me."

"What about your friend?" I asked taking advantage of the moment.

"Oh, you mean 'pencil dick'? He ain't got nothing on you baby."

I've never been able to figure out why I asked what I did next and it really doesn't matter. "What about dad? Doesn't he fuck you like this? Doesn't he make you feel this good?"

"Mmmmmmm... That's different. There's an emotional bond there that... and as much as I love you he'll always be first in my heart. That's part of the reason I missed him like I did when he was always at work... but right now I need a 'fucker'. I need to be pounded hard and deep. I need to feel you slam your cock into me... to fill me. I need you to take me and fuck my c..."

I had never heard Mom talking like this before and it sent thrills up and down my spine. "Fuck your what, mom?"

She didn't hesitate in the slightest as she replied, "My cunt. Fuck my cunt. Stretch it. Stick that long, hard cock deep in my cunt. Fuck me like a slut or a bitch in heat... I don't care... just shut up and fuck me!"

"With pleasure." And it was... a pleasure to be driving in and out of her. She wasn't one of those lay-around type of lovers. She matched me stroke for stroke using her legs to pull herself upwards to meet my downward thrusts. On more than one occasion she landed up hanging below me as our bodies merged as one.

"Give it to me... give me your cock... give it to me hard! Fill me, sweetheart... fill my pussy with your cock," she muttered over and over.

"Soon, mom. Gonna cum soon. Gonna fill you with my cum," I mumbled in reply only to have her suddenly stop.

Shocked, I looked down at her as she pulled free of my cock and rolled over.

"Come here and take me from behind. Let me show you what a real slut I can be."

I moved back giving her the space she needed to get on her hands and knees. Her pussy was just a few short inches from me, the juices running from it and down her thighs.

"Gonna give it to you now," I sneered as I grabbed her hips and brought the tip of my cock to her entrance.

"Show me what a good motherfucker you are."

Being called a 'motherfucker' suddenly struck a cord in my mind. "I am! I'm a motherfucker! A goddamn, perverted motherfucker... and I love it!" And with that, I slammed back into the woman who had given birth to me. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, I reached under her and cupped her swaying breasts, fondling and teasing them, occasionally pulling on the nipple rings while at the same time leaning over and nuzzling or kissing her neck.

"Fuuuuucccckkkkkk. You're driving me crazy,"

I laughed, almost wickedly, as I slid one hand down between her legs. She was soaked but there was more. When I pulled my hand away it was covered in a thick, frothy foam.

"Fuck butter," she grunted as she took my hand and licked the ooze from my fingers.

Instantly, I returned my hand to the junction between her legs, searching for and finding her lust-engorged clit sticking out from between the pedals of her pussy. I stroked it and felt her body convulse beneath me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. This is how a woman should be fucked! Give it to me... give me your cock... ahhhhhhhhhh... bury it deep inside me!"

I drove into her, my movements mimicking a jackhammer.

"Yesssssss... I love getting fucked like this... so forceful... I like it when a man takes control!"

"You really are a naughty bitch, aren't you?" I moaned.

"Yesssss... so naughty... such a bad mommy," she purred as she looked over her shoulder. "And bad mommies should get spanked," she finished with a burning flame in her eyes.

I didn't hesitate as I raised my hand and brought it down on the rounded globe of her ass. "Smack"

"Mmmmmmmm... harder."

"SmaCK," the sound echoing off the wall next to us.

"HARDER, GODDAMN IT!"

"Okay, bitch," I snarled.

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK," I brought my hand down on her ass, alternating between them until they were a deep red.

"Yes, yes, yes... just like that! Spank your slutty mommy's ass. Ohhhhhh... so wicked... so hot. Take me... own me... drill your mommy's cunt with your cock and fill me with your cum!" she groaned.

Again I felt some primal desire surge through me as I replied. "I don't think so. I'm in charge now, mom. Which means I'll do what I want and when I want. I might fuck you nice and slow," I stressed as I slowed "... or I might want to give it to you hard and deep...," I continued as I plunged into her depths in a single thrust.

"AAAeeeeeiiiiiii," she yelped as her body stiffened and trembled when I hit bottom.

"... or I might do both," I finished while I slowly withdrew and then plunged back in, jamming my cock against her cervix. "The choice is mine."

Reaching behind me, she grabbed my hips holding me in place. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, so good... so deep. Feel that, lover?" she murmured as she pressed back against me while tightening the muscles of her pussy. That's the entrance to my womb. That's where you came from," she muttered. "Push your cock against it. See if you can stretch the opening. Put your cock in my womb."

I had never heard of such a thing but did as she said. Slowly, I pulled out and then thrust back in, using the momentum to press against the opening. For the briefest of moments I thought I felt her opening stretch but knew, at the same time, that I'd never get into the holy-of-holies so instead, I left my cock pressed against the nerve-filled opening.

Instantly, my mom groaned, "Ohmigod... I've never felt anything like this... so... good... so full. Mmmmmmmm... wish it never had to stop."

I grabbed her hips tighter as I plunged in and out of her wet, convulsing tunnel. "Fucking you, mom. Fucking you just like you wanted. Filling your cunt with my cock," I groaned now overcome with the idea of 'talking dirty' too.

"Yes... yes... yes..." she crooned. "Fuck your mommy / slut. Fill my pussy with your cock. Pound me, baby. Ohmigod... don't fucking stop."

"Arrrgghhhhhhh," I groaned as I felt my climax begin to build once again.

"Yesssssss. Just like that. Do it... pound me. Don't stop... ohhhhhh... yeah... yeah... yeah... ahhhhhh... so fucking good. I can feel your cock swelling... stretching me more... ohmigod... ohmigod... ohmigod. I'm going to cum. Oooohhhhhh... yessssssss..."

"Umph... umph... umph...," I grunted, like some Neanderthal, in tempo to the sound of my balls slapping against mom's pussy and clit.

"Keep going... ohhhhhhh... don't stop... harder... that's it... play with my tits... aaarrrrggghhhhhh... squeeze them

... pinch my nipples... yes... yes... yes... so close... mmmmmmm... don't stop, darling."

"Gonna cum, mom," I cried out.

"Yessssssss," she slurred. "Give me your cum. Fill me with it. Pump me full of your seed. Breed me."

I had never felt so in control in my life as I stood there with my cock buried deep inside my mother's pussy as she pleaded with me to fill her with my cum. Suddenly I understood why she had me stretch the opening to her womb. "This way she'll have a better chance of getting pregnant! When I cum it will go straight into her womb and I'll be," I hesitated as a thought ran through my head, "I'll be the father of my own brother or sister."