"Click, Click, Click" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

"Whatever you say, Mom," I growled as I pressed into her depths, once again feeling the overwhelming sensation of the head of my cock slamming against the opening to her womb.

The feel of my cock crashing against her cervix over and over was all my mom needed to send her over the edge screaming, "CCUUMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGGGG," while her pussy muscles clamped down on my cock, running up and down the length of my shaft, trying to milk me.

I felt as if my very life was being sucked from me and back into my mother yet there was nothing that I could do to stop it. "Me toooooooo," I yelled as spurt after spurt of baby-making cum roared from the tip of my cock in a never-ending stream, splattering and filling my mother's holy-of-holies.

Stars and colors exploded in front of my eyes from the intensity of my orgasm while Mom's body trembled and shivered beneath me. Every muscle in my body was frozen in one single purpose, sending more and more cum into the soft, clutching depths of her overflowing pussy.

My orgasm was so intense that I ended up lowering myself onto my mother's back, forcing her down onto the couch. I had never felt anything like it before and have no idea how many times I came in her before the flow of cum slowed to a trickle.

Laying on top of her, I could hear soft mewing and purring sounds coming from her as her body slowly relaxed and softened. "Thank you, darling," she murmured softly as her body released my deflated cock.

Staggering backward, I almost fell off the couch before settling myself onto it.

Mom quickly rolled over and pulled her panties back into place to quench the flow of our combined juices before leaking from her. "Can I have a couple of the seat cushions?" she asked.

Stumbling to several chairs, I handed her the cushions before settling back on the couch where I'd started. My body shook from exhaustion.

Taking each cushion as I gave it to her, Mom slid them under her buttocks until she was bridged upwards and it wasn't until she said, "To keep all of your cum inside of me," that I fully understood what she was doing.

Quietly we sat there, looking into each other's eyes. Neither of us said a word but the glances passed between us spoke more than words possibly could. "We loved each other, not the 'in love' type that I shared with Connie but the deep, never-ending love between a mother and son, and that this would probably never happen again."

When I finally stood, I asked. "Do you need any help?"

"Yeah, probably," she giggled as she spun off the couch and stood next to me. "My legs are still a little weak."

In my most gracious imitation of a Southern gentleman, I scooped her up saying, "My pleasure ma'am," and carried her down the hall to the doorway of the Master bedroom where I set her down. Leaning over I gently kissed her on the cheek saying, "Love you, mom."

"Love you too, baby," she replied as she opened the door and entered. I caught a glimpse of my dad stretched out in the bed waiting for her, a smile on his face, just before the door closed.

Slowly walking into my bedroom, I found Connie stretched out in my bed. The baby-doll nightie was gone and all she wore was her high heels which were going 'click, click, click' rhythmically against the footboard.

Sitting up, she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied. "I'm just trying to sort out what happened."

"Ahhhhh," she answered in a knowing tone. "I've been trying to sort some things out, too."

"Like what?" I inquired.

Hesitantly, she began. "Well, I like your father a lot. After all, I was married to him for a while but he's not the one I want to be with."

"Yeah...?"

"And though I got a bit turned on watching you and your mom I don't ever want to 'be with' your dad again."

"I understand."

"I'm... ahhhhhhh... not sure you do. You see your mom really, and I mean REALLY, wants another baby. So... ummmmm... if this didn't work... well... I guess you can figure out the rest."

Dumbfounded, I sat on the bed next to her taking it all in.

"What that means is that if she's not pregnant after tonight you and her will have to..."

"... do it again until she is," I finished what she was saying.

She nodded.

I was shocked, dismayed, and yet turned on at the same time as I thought of my mother and I making love again and again.

"There is one other thing."

"Yeah."

Time seemed to stand still as I waited for her to continue.

"You know that neither you nor your father were the first lovers I've ever had."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, one of my previous lovers was part of a very unique lifestyle that I really enjoyed."

"I'm listening."

"I got so turned on tonight listening to how you took control of your mom and... I realized I was missing something in my life."

"Okay, what?"

"Do you know what it means to 'collar' a woman?"

For the rest of the night we talked, or rather she explained and I listened, about the relationship between a Dom and a Sub. She said that she knew I'd be a perfect Dom considering the way I had treated my mother and that she wanted, no... needed, to be my Sub.

**********************************

That was six months ago and a lot has changed since then.

First, Mom moved back in with Dad as they had planned and shortly afterward, they got re-married. Mom didn't get pregnant that first time so Connie and I ended up staying through a second month and then a third before 'the rabbit died.' For a while, it was 'anytime and any place' which put a strain on Connie's and my relationship but we made it through.

Not to be left out, Dad went to a specialist and found out he had what's called a varicocele which is basically an enlarged blood vessel in his scrotum that was making things too hot for his 'squigglers' and killing them off. So he got it snipped and well... I'll get to that in a second.

Anyway, after mom got pregnant, Connie and I moved into her old condo. (It was a pre-wedding gift according to her.) I started at the new university as planned. I'm doing pretty good at balancing the needs of school, a part-time job, a fiance, and preparing for a new baby boy who is due in about two months. (Some might think I'm crazy but there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman... especially if she spends most of her time around the house without a stitch of clothes except for her heels.)

As for the Dom-Sub lifestyle, it seems Connie wasn't the only one that it appealed to. Dad became a lot more assertive after he got snipped and mom loves every bit of it. Just before we moved out she started wearing an ankle bracelet that says "Master's Little Slut" and occasionally nothing else which explains all the grunting and groaning that we started to hear around the house.

As for Connie and I... I'm still learning, but I placed a locking bracelet around Connie's ankle just a few days after our talk making it 'official'. According to her, it is even more binding than a wedding ring and she is now mine forever. Made of silver and gold, it shimmers and sparkles with every step she takes bringing even more attention to her heels as they go "Click, Click, Click."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers