"Click, Click, Click" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

over her as she settled back in the chair. "That would also mean we wouldn't have to move AND you wouldn't have to give up your job."

Her face beamed with delight which only confirmed my suspicion about how much she enjoyed where she worked.

"The other thing is... ahhhhh... I've been looking for a place for us to live. Admittedly, it won't be as big as this and it probably won't have a pool, but I think we need a place of call our own... especially after last night," I finished almost whispering.

"I agree," she replied as she stood and walked into my open arms.

That is how my mom found us as she headed out the door. "Oh, Jim. Can you do me a favor? I'm not going to be able to pick up your dad from work because of everything I need to do. Can you get him?"

"Where's his car?"

"It's in the shop. Something happened last night so he had to drop it off on his way into work. Now, does that answer your question?" she answered as she gave me one of 'those looks' that mother's are famous for.

Inwardly, I groaned while answering, "Yeah. I'll get him."

"Thank you," she called over her shoulder, followed a few moments later by the sound of her car driving away.

Looking at Connie, I asked, "So what would YOU like to do today?"

A look of disappointment filled her face. "Unfortunately, I have things to do today, too," she paused. "I was hoping you'd ask me to go with you when you left for college so I handed in my resignation paperwork a few days ago and I need to stop that ASAP."

"Ahhhh," I replied as I kissed her on the cheek and released her. "What time do you think you'll be back?"

"I'm not sure. Definitely before dinner though," she answered.

"Okay," I said, resigning myself to the fact that I was on my own for the day as I poured a glass of OJ, listening to the sound of her heels as she scurried around the house getting ready. A quick hug and a kiss followed by an "I Love You," and she was gone.

The remainder of the day droned on until just before 1 o'clock when I got a call from the counselor at the new campus I was going to be attending asking that I stop by his office. By 2 o'clock everything was done and I was officially a student and swim team member. Afterward, I headed to the bookstore to pick up the textbooks I'd need.

All too quickly, I noticed it was time to get my Dad. The drive back home after picking him up was relatively short and neither of us had any idea what was waiting for us as we entered the house.

The first thing we noticed was there wasn't a single light on. Instead, the living room and dining room were lit up by the light of candles placed around the rooms. The delicate scent of lavender and rosewood filled the air. Yet none of that compared to the sight of my mom and Connie as they entered the room. For the second time that day, I stood frozen in place.

My mom was dressed in a sheer black peignoir with matching black high-heels, a black beaded necklace was wrapped around her neck like a choker, and a pair of matching dangle pearl earrings. Under the sheer robe, I could just make out a garter belt attached to black fishnet stockings, and black panties. Her hair on one side cascaded over her shoulder and rested on the upper swell of her breast, while on the other side, it was swept back revealing her long, contoured neck. Her areola were larger and darker than Connie's and her nipples pushed against the material raising it to a sharp point. And to top it all off she wore a green eye shadow with black mascara, to highlight her green eyes, along with ruby-red lipstick.

Connie stood next to her, a contrast in beauty. She was dressed in a white baby-doll nightie with sequin shoulder straps that encircled her breasts while leaving them completely bare and a white, lace ribbon around her neck. The bottom of a matching white g-string peeked out below the bottom hem while a pair of white lace stockings encased her legs. White open-toed, high-heel sandals finished off the outfit.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I cried out as my dad stood next to me, speechless.

"Now, now. Is that any way to talk to your mother and future wife?" my mom asked as she walked towards me. The sound of her heels reverberated in my head like thunder.

I stood there as she took my face in her hands. Without another word, she brought her lips to mine. Not a 'motherly' kiss by any definition but one filled with passion and longing.

My head whirled as I felt her hand glide down across my chest and rest on the growing lump in the front of my pants. "WHAT IS GOING ON? This is my mom," my mind screamed as I felt her caressing and fondling the growing lump. Looking over at my dad for an answer or some type of reinforcement, I was shocked to see him being led to the dining room by Connie, her hand wrapped around his exposed cock. "I don't under..."

"Shhhhhhhh," mom purred, seductively. "Everything is going to be all right and if you have any questions... well... we can talk about it later," she finished as she knelt on the floor before me.

Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined anything like this. "Mom... MOm... MOM!!" I yelled as I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her back to her feet. "Do you want to tell me what the fuck is going on here?!"

All illusion of the seductive femme fatale instantly melted away as tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. "I'm so sorry, baby. This was a big mistake," she wept.

Looking over her shoulder, I saw Connie and my dad return, his previously erect cock dangling between his legs. Connie shook her head as a way of telling me nothing had happened.

"Okay, I think we all better sit down and talk."

Connie and my father immediately headed toward the couch, while my mom and I sat in chairs just a few feet away. "Now would somebody PLEASE explain what's going on here?"

No one said a word. The silence seemed as loud as a thunderstorm until, finally, Connie began after first looking over at my mother. "Ummmmm... well... it's... ahhhhh," and the silence once again overwhelmed the room.

"I want a baby!" my mother suddenly blurted out, "And your father... well... it's not that he doesn't want to but it seems he can't. So," she glanced at Connie, "after what Connie told me about you... I... ahhhh... I decided that I'd have your baby. That way it stays in the family and I'm not cheating, sort of, on your father!" she finished, taking a long, slow breath.

"And what about you?" I asked Connie.

"I know this is going to sound stupid," she faltered, "but we didn't want your father to feel... mmmmm... 'left out' I guess is the best way to put it so I was going to..." she stopped leaving the rest unsaid.

"So let me get this straight. You two," I looked from my mom to Connie and back again, "planned on having me get my mother pregnant while you," I said, looking directly at Connie, "took care of my father?!" I finished by looking at my dad, who simply shrugged his shoulders indicating he knew nothing of the plan.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," my mother muttered.

"Do you have any idea how fucked up that sounds?"

"Not as fucked up as I'd like to be," my mother replied so softly I barely heard it before bursting into tears.

Instinctively, I got up and wrapped my arms around her. "It's okay mom. I understand... I think."

"Do you? Do you really understand how much your father and I want another baby? Did you know that's one of the biggest reasons we got a divorce? I love being a mother! I love feeling a new life growing inside of me! Hell, I even like changing diapers," she chuckled, half-heartedly.

The whole time she was talking a war battled within me. "These were my parents... my mom and dad. The two people who brought me into the world... and now they needed my help. Who was I to say 'NO'?" While on the other hand... "That's right, asshole, they're your parents which means she's your mom... and you don't fuck your mom... PERIOD!! Society says 'NO', the law says 'NO'... hell, even science says 'NO' because of what could possibly happen to the baby. But..."

Once again my mind flipped as I felt my mother's arms around me, her breasts pressing against my chest, and her hips pushing against my groin. The last thread of resistance disappeared when she turned to me, a tear slowly gliding down her cheek, and whispered, "I love you, sweetie."

I stared at her. I had never felt so drawn to her as I was at that moment.

Her head was tilted, her lips were moist and parted, ready to be kissed.

"FUCK IT!" I thought as I placed my hand on the back of her head and lowered my lips to hers. I could feel her shaking in my arms as her large, soft breasts flattened against my chest.

The kiss was almost chaste at first. My tongue tip reached out and she sucked gently on it, before letting her tongue play with mine, the delicate flavor of her strawberry lipstick carried with it. I'd never imagined kissing my mother would be such a turn-on.

She pressed herself against me harder, her arms tightening around my neck, pulling me towards her until her leg settled between mine.

Instinctively, I pulled away, slightly, as I felt my cock begin to stir.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned into my mouth as she tightened her embrace, pulling me back against her. As if with a mind of their own my hands drifted down her back, one hand settling on the upper curve of her ass, stroking it, while the other cupped her breast.

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "More," she continued as she momentarily lowered her arms, letting her robe slide off her shoulders and flutter to the floor.

For the first time in my life, I held one of the breasts that had fed me as a baby. It was large (36DD) and soft yet at the same time firm. It was perfectly tear-drop shaped and, surprisingly, it barely sagged at all but rode high on her chest. A ring of 'goosebumps' circled her areola and her

nipple felt like a pebble as it pressed into the palm of my hand when I played with it but there was something else... something cold and hard.

I paused and stepped back just a fraction of an inch so I could see what was there. The sight left me speechless as I looked at her nipples and then back into my mother's eyes before returning to the nipples. Two small golden rings hug there, one through each tip.

"I'll explain later," she whispered, seductively, as she stepped back, her hands dropping to the waistband of my pants. Within seconds, she tugged the shirttails free and stripped my shirt up and over my head.

I felt my nipples harden, though from what she was doing or the cooler evening air I wasn't sure, and when she stepped towards me, she lifted her tits and rubbed her rigid nipples against mine. It felt like a bolt of electricity was surging through me.

For some reason, I suddenly thought about Connie and my dad. I glanced over to where they had been sitting and was relieved to see that at some point they'd slipped away. It was then that a sudden wave of freedom washed over me.

I grabbed my mom's hair and pulled, bending her head back, her ruby-red lips begging to be kissed. All hesitancy was gone this time, our lips met passionately, and our tongues twisted and twirled in a battle as old as time. I heard, and felt, a deep, low moan echo from her chest. At the same time, my hand stroked her back, moving lower and lower until it cupped her ass cheeks.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she sighed into my mouth as she ground her pelvis against my leg.

How long we stood like that I have no idea but when we finally pulled apart my heart was racing as if I'd just run a marathon. I wanted her in ways I'd never wanted any other woman in my life but one problem continued. "This is so weird," I sighed as I fondled her tit. "I mean you're my mom and I'm not supposed to do this but..." I never got to finish.

"Just close your eyes and pretend I'm one of your old girlfriends," she purred as she brought her lips back to mine.

The kiss was almost animalistic as we mashed our lips together, probing into the depths of each other's mouth or sucking on each other's tongue. When I finally pulled away, I shifted my attention to the sensitive area just below her ear. Instinctively, her fingers intertwined in my hair pulling me closer as I kissed and nibbled my way along the soft, contoured flesh between her neck and shoulder.

"Mmmmmmm, getting me so turned on," she sighed.

Taking a chance, I changed tactics to nibble and suck on her earlobe as my hands stroked her neck. Her chest rumbled as she moaned and when I lightly drew circles across her shoulders I felt a tremor ripple up and down her spine.

"Oh gawd... oh gawd..." she chanted.

Ever so slowly, I moved lower and lower. Kissing and licking the area between her neck and breasts brought an unexpected reward as I watched her nipples grow and harden until they resembled the eraser on the end of a grade-school pencil.

"I've never felt so sexy before," she sighed. "I never imagined I could get so turned on just by having a man kiss me like you are... especially my own son."

'Goosebumps' continued to form wherever I touched her. My hands and mouth never seemed to stop; touching here, kissing there, licking across this area, or gently nibbling another. At the same time, my hand slowly traveled down the side of her body lightly touching the outer edge of her breast before stopping on her outer thigh. Almost as if giving a massage, I fondled and pressed the flesh while my mouth moved lower, my tongue lashing out licking and kissing between her breasts.

"So good. Don't stop," she whispered, as her fingers tightened, pulling me into her cleavage

With the speed of a snail, my hand slid back up the front of her thigh, across her stomach, and cupped her breast, the nipple still sticking straight up into the air and when I turned my head to the side I found a nipple waiting for me. As if the most natural thing in the world, I sucked it into my mouth, my tongue rolling over the engorged nub.

"Ohmigod... can't believe... so soon... OOOHHHH," she cried as she arched her back, offering more of her tit to me.

I continued to suck on her nipple, toying with the hypersensitive bud, as I reached up and not-so-gently pinched the other one. Once or twice I even pulled on the ring in her nipple, stretching the flesh until I heard her hiss, whether from pleasure or pain, I wasn't sure, before releasing it to snap back into place. At the same time, I slid my free hand down to the junction above her legs and teased her public hairs, first sliding across them and then twirling them around a finger and gently pulling.

The heady aroma of her arousal filled the room, a light sheen of moisture appearing along the furrow of her pussy. I felt her grinding her pelvis against my hand as she moaned, "Do it. Put it in... ohhhhhhhh... fuck me."

For the briefest of moments, I stood there stunned. I'd never heard my mother use the 'f-word' before and on one hand it seemed wrong yet on the other it sent waves of desire up and down my spine. I released her nipple and snickered, "Your wish is my command," as I took a finger and stroked it between her pussy lips so that it was coated with her juices. Then, I pulled it away and rubbed it over her nipple, coating it with her sweet nectar before engulfing the nipple in my mouth once again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she chanted as she pushed her breast against my face forcing her nipple deep into my mouth.

My finger returned to the junction between her legs and I placed my hand back over her pussy. I toyed with her public hair, running my fingers through it as I caressed the sensitive skin beneath. I could feel the muscles of her pelvis rippling under my touch.

"Please... please... please," she said over and over again as if pleading for what I was about to do.

I waited until I was sure she couldn't take anymore before I slid my finger between her nether lips and into her sodden tunnel as my thumb pressed against her swollen clit.

Her body began to shudder and convulse as she moaned, "Cuuummmiiinnnggg."

Her breath came in quick, shallow gasps and she shuddered over and over as she was swept off into the cloud-like world of her orgasm. And the whole time, I continued to lightly strum across her clit while slowly gliding my finger in and out of her. The world around us seemed to disappear. The only things that mattered were the two of us just as we were at that moment.

When her body stopped spasming, she took her hands from around my neck and dropped them to the waistband of my jeans, undid the snap, and pushed the zipper down. They fell to the floor and lay in a heap around my ankles as her hand caressed the front of my boxer briefs.

"It feels so big," she sighed as she slid down my body and knelt on the floor in front of me. This time I didn't stop her.

She licked her lips, enticingly, as her hands ran up and down my legs. Unexpectedly, her hands shot up over my stomach and pinched my nipples while, at the same time, she leaned forward and kissed the lump on the front of my boxer briefs.

"Connie said you were big but... mmmmmmmmm... I never imagined you would be this big. You must take after my side of the family because you're definitely bigger than your father," she chuckled, softly. Then she dropped her right hand to my groin and ran her fingers over the growing bulge teasing and squeezing it.

I could feel my cock straining against the material trying to break free.

"It looks like somebody wants to come out and play," she giggled as she grabbed the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down to my ankles. Released from its confines, my cock sprang free hitting her cheek with a responding "SLAP".

My face turned beet-red in embarrassment. "I'm sorr..." I began only to stop and gasp as she wrapped her hand around my distended member.

She held it in front of her face, examining it before she, ever so slowly, ran her hand up and down the length of my shaft while cupping my balls in her other hand.

"Mmmmmmm. Nice big balls... and heavy too. I bet they're loaded with baby-making cum," she whispered in a low, seductive tone as she continued to massage and roll them in the palm of her hand like a pair of marbles.

I had never felt anything like it in my life. My cock hardened even more and stuck straight out from my groin like an iron bar.

"Guess somebody likes what I'm doing," she laughed, softly, as she leaned forward and kissed the hanging sack.

"Shhhhhhhhh," I hissed as I took in a deep breath. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"Ohhhh... this?" she teased as she raked her fingernails along my inner thigh. "Or this?" she snickered as she took one of my balls into her mouth and lightly sucked on it.

"Arrrggghhhhh," I groaned. "So fucking good."

To keep from falling over, I intertwined the fingers of one hand in her hair while placing the other on her shoulder. The whole time, I had to fight the overwhelming sensations coursing through my body as I felt the tip of her tongue dancing across the hypersensitive flesh of my ball sack.

"Mmmph, mmmph, mmmph" she muttered as she took the second ball into her mouth while running her fingertips up and down my cock.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkk," I moaned.

"Not yet lover," she teased as she released my balls. Then, she licked the palm of her hand and wrapped it around my cock, running it up and down the length a little faster than she had before.

The warm, wet sensation overrode the last shreds of my resistance and I began to rock my hips back and forth, gliding my cock between her fingers.

"No, no, no," she scolded. "The best is yet to come," she purred, as she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, gently licking the underside of my shaft.

"Arrgghhhhhh,"

I muttered. "That tickles."

She looked up at me with an impish grin on her face as she continued to lick up and down on my cock, coating it with a layer of saliva from her mouth. The room seemed to blur as I felt her lips press against the head of my cock, kissing it. Her tongue quickly followed, probing into the slit in the head. She lapped up the pre-cum that slowly seeped from the tip.