All Comments on 'Climate Change'

by jmm999

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem with 750 words is that it has to be concise. There sure would have been a lot of things happening after he throws her out of the house, buck naked, into the snow.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Boy Scouting or Indian blood. Good man!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

That certainly was different. I think it needs some further information. Like why, and with whom.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I guess she'll freeze her butt off!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda lame, really. He could have done so much more to make her life hell. I'll give it a 3, for not wasting too much of my time.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Good one! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars. Interesting, vengeful, she definitely deserved it, but stripping her and shoving her outside without at least fucking her first isn't cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn that was a good ending! Funny as hell way to get rid of a cheating slut wife!

Wonder if her nipples got hard and sore in all that cold snow air, before she made it to her lovers home, walking in the raw? :)

Damn I LIKE this short little ditty! 5 stars!

LJA644LJA644over 1 year ago

Excellent, makes my 750 word look rubbish.

kelchakelchaover 1 year ago

No shit Sherlock. Hahahahaha. 5/5

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

Great detective work. Final Solution. Freeze the Bitch. Quick 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The bitch pays. Like to see another chapter

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
At

Least was man enough to kick her out. A shame.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Hubby forcibly forces his naked wife into a winter night. Wife will go next door, call the police, who will come and arrest hubby for domestic abuse. Hubby will be automatically served with a restraining order so that he cannot return home until some future court hearing. Hubby will also have an arrest record. Wife will get everything in the divorce. I am sure that is the ending that the author intended but did not have chance to write.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

the last paragraph made me smile.

she thought her husband was dumb enough not to notice.

thanks mr. jmm999 for this funny concise story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In Canada shoving someone out in the snow when naked, and locking them out is called criminal negligence. I don't mind BTW but there are other ways of BTW. This cruelty reminded me of an experiment that the Nazis did when they threw people who had a particular origin into arctic waters to see how long a person could survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not erotic. Boring. Pointless. Melodramatic. Cardboard characters. But mainly, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the cops picked him up for bodily assault and unnecessary cruelty, but hey, he felt good for about an hour. I have to wonder if the people who write these stories ever think beyond the end of their nose.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Well done! It's tough to do a 750 word short and get a complete story but you pulled it off. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That bitch hit the ditch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF? No anger, no angst? Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 1 year ago

Wow that was cold, literally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m noticing an increasing rate of 750 word BTB stories lately. Gotta say, it makes perfect sense, except for the fact that it about 740 more words than BTB deserves.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Cute! A little detective work. As fiction, it was fun. As reality, he was much too calm unless he already knew for some time and had come to terms with it. That doesn't matter. I always wonder when stories talk about finding a strange car in the drive as if they live out in the middle of nowhere and no neighbors will notice. Neighbors always notice. This was a lot closer to reality in that regard as the parked car and footprints provided the evidence that sooner or later will always be there. Good story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

Not enough there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aaah,here we see a true example of "man-made" climate change.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably should have let her keep the robe and slippers... but then again...

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Reminds me of the David Essex song "It was only a winter's tale..."

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

WOW! This was not BTB it was FTB (Freeze The Bitch).

Robby_DRobby_Dover 1 year ago

Just goes to show that you should never fuck around on Sherlock Holmes. Fun story, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much. Threw her out into the cold. If he didn't let her back. In a neighbor would have called the police and he could be arrested. So much for this short story going no where.except to divorce court.

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

original -- I like original; 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This will have our little pathetic troll creaming his underoos for sure. Anything with this lame macho posturing of a scorned husband. Apparently authors forget this is supposed to be an erotic literature site. Only the weak minded find this remotely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was a waste of my time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jeez, at least give us the sex scene with the wife and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was classic! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last line saved it!

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Love the last line

Thanks for writing

MapleMilkMapleMilkover 1 year ago

The last paragraph moved it from 4 stars to 3.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariover 1 year ago

LMAO!! Tossed her naked ass out in the snow and sent the cheating skank off to her lover's house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you should have left the last two lines out.

R69runnerR69runnerover 1 year ago

Short and sweet. Good on him, smart man.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Hope the divorce works out for him. Nice little short. 5*

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Liked the detective work, but for me it didn’t really work as a short story as I would have liked more detail.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 1 year ago

Only seven to eight percent of cheaters ever get found out. Another seven to eight toss it in their spouses' face, exposing themselves out of spite. And the other 85% never get caught. Sad reality... unless, it's a LIt LW story then the husband gets to be Colombo and catches his wayward wife. Science fiction has better odds of happening

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 1 year ago

She got playing around, way to easy to get caught with snow tracks.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

"Waiter ! May we have another order of BTB, well done, please ?"

RWessonRWessonover 1 year ago

Cute, novel or at least new.to me discovery method.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope she freezes to death. Put the whoresicle body on the front lawn with a sign: sic semper meretrix!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brief and brutal.

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 1 year ago

short and to the point. loved it

MeredithXMeredithXover 1 year ago

How is anyone giving trash like this good reviews?

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Hmmmmmph. Once and done and gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that's how you BTB! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great short story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only issue I had was the misuse of the term "higher" in the opening paragraph [i.e. no building allowed higher than that]. "higher" eludes to height, not location. The seeming intention of higher situation on a map could only be claimed if a map view had been posed, but it hadn't.

Thus my score of two stars. Good thing you didn't appear in my courtroom. (humor)

likeboblikebobover 1 year ago

Funny, too bad it was so short.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Now she has to explain things to her lover, and probably his wife too. Hope she doesn’t get cold feet.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Great tale! This MC has/had, "balls said the queen, if I ha 2 I'd be King". He showed her the whore door. ;)

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Why did some readers give this a good review? Because it was a very well constructed short story: much said in just a few words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was this story about human beings? Great description of the evidence and the deductive reasoning, but the husband didn't seem to be all that surprised. And the wife didn't seem to be all that sorry. It was all so calculated and timed, like telling a joke instead of a story. Well done, that. Wish it had been a story, that included something about betrayal, cheating, motives and reasons, all the normal human emotions of adultery and discovery and consequences. All she got was the cold shoulder. See? Cute, but how satisfying was that? Thanks for the effort.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

@Tralan69er Re: "That was cold." - Thank you Captain Obvious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable, and learned another way to cool a potentially white hot explosion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Kalimaxos - Sorry to point out that your comment is as irrelevant as you are, but...

Stories are typically written about the outliers. If you are correct in your 15% of 15%, that makes the main character of this story a special case and thus worthy of having a story written about them. So, rather than explaining why this story is invalid, you just explained why your argument is invalid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love t see the story continued because is was so good.

More to the story isn't needed, just I didn't want to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you froze her assets !

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Cold, cold, cold! 🤪 4*

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Too much.

Let the punishment fit the crime.

Not more, not less.

Good up to that point.

4 out of 5 from me.

C_frommnC_frommnover 1 year ago

He was quick and to the Point Good Bye!

parenthesisparenthesisabout 1 year ago

Thanks I enjoyed this. Short and sweet (ok, ok bitter maybe)

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Funny, Hubby is quite the detective. But as soon as wife calls the cops and screams Abuse, his ass will be in jail. Us guys just can't get away with throwing her cheating ass out. Like the story.

maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
Hah!

Well done. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was prepared to hate what looked like a cucky conclusion until the last line. Nice.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 1 year ago

Do you know what I just found out?

That at LW there are several experts, in percentage, pedagogy, psychology, linguistics, law, engineering, astrophysics, genetics...

Ah... do yourselves a favor, just enjoy the stories, fictional or with some basis in reality, opine about the characters' attitude, thoughts and behavior. Disagree on the beginning, middle and end... but let it be just that.

It's fun here. Only that.

But as I always write: this is just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun thinking that he'd throw the cabbage out, but once the neighbors call the police, he'd be in jail and she'd be in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny story... Good ending. I read comments all the time and most of them are inept, stupid, jaded by anger or latent bi-sexual/s who love to read wimp shit.

DarknsDarknsabout 1 year ago

Maybe just a little more time to get into the characters would be nice. Lol

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 1 year ago

LMAO Now thats cold

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 1 year ago

It was refreshing to read about something that would actually occur when catching your wife cheating. The fact that she was ready to have sex with him right after nearly being caught just tells you how depraved cheaters actually are, great depiction. My one logistical problem is that if she was caught during the act and he had to leave abruptly, why would she put her panties back on to get cum in them and then take a shower before he comes home. That doesn't make any sense. If the panties are from a previous encounter as may be evidenced by being deeper in the basket then they wouldn't still be wet although I suspect that was to indicate she had stuffed them down on purpose because they soiled.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 1 year ago

Nothing like a slut freezing her "assets" in the snow!!

5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, the cum in the undies had me scratching my head for a while, but some people don't bother taking of undies or even clothes to fuck.

Nothing wrong with leaving people to wonder what a naked woman out in the snow does next Ha ha ...... it's called imagining

A sequel wouldn't be bad though

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Short, sharp, to the point, marriage over, On your way 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was this the pilot script for "Naked and Afraid"? - 5☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fantastic fantasy! Deserving of more than 5 stars. So far all of this author’s stories are 5+.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ah, fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And then what?? She died of the cold....banged on the door....ran to fuckboy....helped by neighbour!!

Cheating skank

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A good start, but too short

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not bad.

This author has a tendency to write detective plots which is still good because rarely anybody around here is able to write a simple plot. LE is full of "writers" with 0 talent, it is refreshing to find one that has some.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Boy, if only...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjmm999@jmm999
I'm English but living somewhere else. If, after a couple months, any of my stories fail to climb above a 2+ rating - I pull them. So stop asking where Family Party went. Sadly more typos are creeping in now, even though I re-read my submissions two or three times. Diabetes is...