All Comments on 'Climax Curse Ch. 01'

by TheQueerRiver

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty cool idea

For a short story. Here’s some questions for you to think about.

1. Could the curse be a curse only because she doesn’t know how to use it? After the first time she never tried to look at how the other women in the family used it. Never tried looking for anything similar happening to anyone. The only time she tried was when Nikki tried to target someone she didn’t like to be in range when she orgasmed, and that backfired more because of chance than anything.

2. The curse has been passed down through the generations. Has it ever gone to the men in the family?

3. If Nikki passed on the curse to mindy, does it now belong to mindy’s family line?

4. What would happen if the other person who lost something to the cursed person were to realize what happened to them? There’s the potential for a protagonist for you.

Thanks for the story

TheQueerRiverTheQueerRiveralmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Those are some really great insights! I definitely plan to write a sequel and maybe even a prequel at some point (though something else will be coming out before those can) and I very well might address one or more of your questions! Thank you for reading and commenting, it means a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous